Hypnotizing Mother

Story Info
Intimacy issues are cured through mother/son incest.
6.5k words
4.58
288.7k
396
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,077 Followers

A brand new sleeping bag was tossed onto my bedroom floor.

"Pack your things, we're going camping tomorrow," my mother said with a firm sense of resolve.

"Camping?" I asked. "I thought you hated camping."

"I do. My therapist found that out today and he suggested I give it another try. He wants me to get over all of my phobias. It made sense once I thought about it."

My mother had been going to the therapist for the past several months. I never fully understood why, but it made her happy. I also would never criticize her for that either, since I was a psychology major in college. In fact, I was always 100% supportive of anything she did that involved self-improvement (not that I thought she needed it).

"Well, if that means we get to go camping, then I'm all for it."

Her eyebrow rose. "It'll only be for the weekend. Believe me, I don't want to stay in the woods any longer than I have to."

"The thought of you walking around the forest trying not to get your designer clothes dirty might actually be funny to watch," I smiled.

"Don't count on it mister," she replied. "I'm coming prepared. I've already spend over $200 dollars on a new outfit and hiking shoes for this camping trip, that I'll hopefully never have to wear again."

"I'm sure we'll have a great time."

She nodded. "Thanks. I have no clue how this is going to turn out or what we're going to do over there. But I have a good feeling about all of this."

That sense of resolve remained on her face, and in the tone of her voice. This clearly meant a lot to her for whatever reason.

***

It was Saturday night and my mother and I sat around a campfire. We spent the afternoon hiking and sightseeing. I loved it, but my mother didn't have the same enthusiasm.

"So now that we've spent a couple hours out here, are you a little less afraid of being in the outdoors?" I asked.

"Not really," she said hesitantly. "But at least we've got to spend a lot of quality time together, right? I've been so busy lately since my recent promotion, and you've got your hands full with college. So it's nice to be able to connect with each other again."

"Good point. We haven't done anything like this in a while."

She nodded. "Well I'm glad that this trip hasn't been a total loss. I can't wait until we get back to the city where there's power and running water and a clean place to live."

"What's this fear you have with nature anyway?" I asked. "I think that's what you mentioned yesterday, that you had a phobia or something. You never told me that before."

"It's nothing you'd be interested in."

There was a passive look on her face, like she wanted to move on, but that only made me more curious.

"Come on mom, I'm majoring in psychology for a reason. Maybe one day I'll be in the shoes of your therapist helping people who really need it."

"Fine," she said with a small huff. "When I was a little girl, our family went camping. One afternoon we went out for a hike and we ran into a grizzly bear. It wasn't a close encounter or anything, the bear was minding its own business across the river. But I remember absolutely freaking out and running for my life in the other direction. Since then I vowed to never return to the outdoors."

"That's the reason?" I asked with a smile. "It sounds like the bear wasn't even close to hurting you."

"You weren't there at the time to see it. It was big and scary."

"That's true I guess. So what about your other reasons for seeing a therapist? Running from a bear can't be the only thing that's making you shell out thousands of dollars to go talk to a professional."

"That part is off limits mister," she said in a motherly tone.

"Now you've got me even more curious. Come on mom. It's just us in the woods. You said you wanted us to spent quality time together, right? That's what people do when they camp and sit by the fireplace, they let their guards down and share revealing stories about themselves."

She paused for a moment and stared at me. "I'm seeing a therapist because I have...intimacy issues."

"Intimacy issues?"

Mom looked genuinely conflicted about whether she should continue or not.

She took a deep breath. "I've only had three orgasms in my life because I have a hard time being comfortable with a man, or even with myself. There, now you know my little secret."

"Oh..." I gasped, not knowing how to react.

"So there's your honest answer. That's why I never wanted to go into detail about why I'm seeing a therapist; because it's embarrassing to talk about."

"It's really nothing to be ashamed of though," I replied in a reassuring way. "Lots of women have intimacy issues. It's definitely treatable based on the new research that's out there."

She gave a forced smile. "I know. My therapist says the same thing. We both agree that it stems from my own insecurities that I have. I've always been insecure about the way I look, among other things."

For a moment, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. There was no doubt she was an attractive woman and had always presented herself with confidence and grace. But like most people with these sorts of issues, you can never really tell what's going on underneath the surface.

"That's common with many women. Even famous supermodels and actresses say they feel insecure about their appearance sometimes. And for what it's worth, I think you're a very beautiful woman. Seriously, whenever we go out together, it gets awkward seeing other guys look you over."

"Thanks," she smiled. "That means a lot coming from a stud like you. But it takes a little more than a few compliments and a few random guys hitting on me to fix my issues. I don't know. I had a special connection with your father and even that wasn't enough for me to fully enjoy intimacy. It's been impossible to find someone else that I can connect with like that."

"So that's why you haven't been on many dates?"

"Basically. It could be a great guy asking for my number, and I would always find a reason to say no. Either that or I would find a way to screw things up because I always think he's going to reject me in the end."

"You're the kind of woman who can get any man she wants," I replied. "Seriously, you're beautiful, smart, funny, and you're pretty good at cooking and cleaning. You're a total package."

She laughed. "Oh really? I guess that does sound like a pretty good deal for a man, minus being able to provide good sex, since...well...nevermind. That was inappropriate. I shouldn't have brought that part up."

She looked a little embarrassed and briefly held her head down.

"It's okay mom. We're both adults here having an adult conversation. I don't mind."

"Sometimes I forget that you're already a young man. And on that note, it's time for me to hit the sack. It's been a long day and I'm exhausted."

"That's not a bad idea," I replied. "I'll do the same after I catch up on some reading."

"Oh? Anything interesting?"

"Just some book on hypnosis. I'm writing a research paper on it."

"That does seem pretty intriguing."

"It is," I replied. "Some parts are controversial, but many doctors think it's the wave of the future in terms dealing with social disorders and what not."

"Sounds a lot better than having to come out to the wilderness to deal with old fears. What do you say we give it a try?" she asked hesitantly.

"What do you mean?"

Her eyebrows rose. "How do you feel about trying a little hypnosis trick on me? It'll be fun. I'm sure it's harmless. I doubt it'll even work, and it's not like we have anything to lose."

I was completely caught off guard by my mother's playful request. It was obvious she was both joking and serious at the same time. And she was right, there was nothing to lose. It's harmless.

"I...I guess so. I've never done it before, but the instructions in the book don't seem that hard."

"Great! But we'll only do this on one condition," she replied.

"What's that?" I asked.

"That if this little experiment actually works, that you don't try to take advantage of me in any way. I'm serious. I don't want any weird things going on, like you making me your servant or giving you all of my money. Nothing weird. We're just doing this for fun and I fully expect you to treat me with the utmost of care."

I nodded. "What kind of creep do you think I am? You don't have to worry about anything like that. Promise. Now let me get my book..."

***

After several minutes of reading the instructions, and several more minutes of trying to do it right- it actually worked! My mother gazed at me with a blank look in her eyes. She sat motionless and was unresponsive except to my voice. She was under hypnosis.

"Can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied in a lifeless voice.

Seeing my mother in a state of pure emptiness was scary at first. It was uncharted territory for both of us. One wrong move could have its unintended consequences. But at the same time, it was exciting. It was human psychology and biology at its most fascinating (at least in my opinion). She was under my control and I wanted to do my very best to help her.

"Good," I said. "I understand that you have certain issues with yourself. Insecurities about who you are and the perception of your body image. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me about them? Do you know how it started?" I asked, trying my best to play the role of a real doctor.

"It started when I was young," she replied in the same hypnotic state. "My parents were strict when it came to sex. I grew up in a strict environment and I used to feel ashamed for having dirty thoughts. I never felt comfortable with myself. The feeling of acting sinful stayed with me my entire life and I never got over it."

Hearing the personal details of my mother's life came as a surprise to me. I wanted to help, but I didn't want to do anything which could radically change her in any way, so I decided on putting a time limit to all of this.

"I understand. I might be able to help you with this. Do you think you can follow my instructions for a while?"

"Yes," she slowly nodded.

"Good. Up until sometime tomorrow morning, I want you to realize how beautiful you actually are. I want you to be comfortable in your own skin. No more insecurities. No more judging yourself. And no more intimacy issues. Is that clear?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now I'm going to count backwards to one, and when I snap my fingers, you're going to be an entirely new person for a while. 3...2...1..."

***

The next morning was quiet. There was the usual sound nature makes, but nothing from my mother. She always wakes up earlier than me and greets me whenever I get out of bed. Her tent was open and she was nowhere in sight. I washed up, and before I could start looking for her, I heard her call me.

"Hey there!" my mother yelled behind me. "Beautiful morning, isn't it?

When I turned to look, I saw my mother without any clothes on. She was completely naked like there wasn't a care in the world.

"Mom...you're...you're..."

She briefly looked down at herself and then up at me. "What? Naked? It's a beautiful day and I really need a tan. Lighten up."

My eyes wandered over her body. Her middle aged figure looked stunning. She was completely unabashed that my eyes roamed her large round breasts, which sagged a little, and the voluptuous shape of her hips. Her brown nipples looked hardened, but that was probably because of the cool breeze.

"But...you're naked," I stammered.

"We went over that already," she replied with a puzzled expression. "I don't know why, but I've never felt so liberated in my life. I love it."

A sudden sense of guilt came over me. I found myself becoming aroused looking at my naked mother, and it was all my fault that I had hypnotized her to be this way.

"So you're just going to stay like that?" I asked.

"Why not? You can join me if you'd like. I don't have a problem with that."

"Uh, no thanks."

She put her hands on her bare hips and gave me a stern look. "And I thought I was the family prude. Anyway, I was on my way to a morning swim, so why don't you join me? I could use the company. Now let's get you naked."

Before I could respond, my naked mother walked towards me and gave my tshirt a soft tug on the bottom.

"What are you doing?" I asked in near disbelief.

She smiled and playfully kept on tugging. "What do you think I'm doing? I'm not letting go until you're butt naked and in the water with me."

My mother stayed true to her word and continued to playfully tug on my clothes. She wouldn't relent and eventually was able to get my tshirt off after I lifted my arms.

"Do you really want to do this?" I asked as I stood shirtless.

"I wouldn't be naked if it didn't feel good. Now off with your shorts."

She reached down and her hands moved towards my bottom. At that point, I could have easily stopped her. But I couldn't. A part of me didn't want to. I felt powerless by her naked beauty.

In a swift motion, she pulled down my shorts and underwear and I was naked right alongside her. I never considered myself an exhibitionist in any way, but there was a strange thrill in being naked in front of my own mother, with her eyes looking me over.

"You've grown," she said, with her eyes roaming my body and private area.

"Thanks," I blushed. "So are we just going to stand here and look at each other's naked bodies all morning?"

She reached out and held my hand. "Of course not. This weather is perfect for swimming and we're going to do just that. Now into the lake young man."

We held hands and walked with each other, taking step after step until we were both inside the water. She held my hand tighter after she felt the cold water touch her feet, and she loosened her grip when she got used to it.

"This feels refreshing," I said as we both entered the lake.

"I know. It's exactly what I was craving for since the moment I woke up this morning."

She was referring to the hypnosis and she didn't even realize it. A part of me wanted to tell her outright what I had done the night before, but that could have meant that I wouldn't see her naked anymore. I wanted to make the moment last.

"You're usually uptight about this," I noted. "I mean, you're always covered up at home, and now you seem to love being so free with yourself."

She began to swim with a serene look on her face. "You're right. But the strangest feeling has come over me and I have never felt anything like it before. Maybe my therapist was right. Maybe all I needed was to be out here in nature to find peace."

"Maybe. I haven't seen you this relaxed and happy in a while."

Her hand lifted from the water and splashed my face. "How's that for happy?"

I splashed the water right back in her direction. "We're even now."

"You think so?"

A big smile grew on her face and she swam towards my direction. She was in an incredibly playful mood as she reached out with both arms and tried to pull my head underwater. I didn't let her, and we laughed and wrestled around with each other. She ended up giving me a big hug, pressing her large breasts with her hard nipples against my chest. Feeling my mother's naked skin against mine was a surreal taboo.

"God, you're a real strong lady," I joked.

She lifted one arm and flexed her bicep. "It's from years of doing housework and taking care of you. Being a good mother is hard work. I hope you appreciate it."

"Of course I do."

"You say that like you mean it," she said with a sincere look in her eyes.

"I always mean it."

"Then prove it," she said as she wrapped her hands around the back of my neck.

We kissed each other on the lips. It wasn't the innocent mother/son kind of kiss. It was the dirty kind, the kind that two sexually aroused adults would give each other; and I loved every second of it.

Our tongues wrestled. Our hands caressed each other's bodies. Her hand reached down and touched my hard cock, which the cold water couldn't even get rid of.

I was excited at the thought of my mother giving me a handjob, but before she did, she let go.

Her face went blank and her eyes were filled with a look of horror.

"Why are we naked together?" she asked with a genuine curiosity. "And why was my hand on your penis? Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening."

I followed her lead as we swam back to land, and things only became more awkward as she saw my raging hard cock as I followed her.

***

We argued with each other for what seemed like hours, but it was only the rest of the morning. The hypnosis wore off and she had turned back to her normal self without any knowledge of the night before. To say that she was angry was an understatement. She was furious.

I kept on assuring her that I wasn't a pervert and that I didn't take advantage of her in any way. She was skeptical about it, but eventually she remembered and had accepted the fact that she had been acting under the spell of my hypnosis.

***

The rest of the morning was awkward and our lunch time was mostly silent. She had come to terms with the fact that the hypnosis had worked and that we were completely naked together.

"At least you got a good show out of this, right?" she asked softly with a faint smile.

"Huh?"

"That was a joke. I'm sorry for freaking out and accusing you of dirty tricks. It felt like I had just snapped back to my old self, only without any clothes on and I saw you with a big smile on your face. What else was I supposed to think?"

I nodded. "You don't have to be sorry about that. We're both new to this whole hypnosis thing. I tried doing it safely, but I guess that wasn't enough."

"It's a learning experience. There was nothing malicious about it."

"As long as you're not mad," I said with relief. "This whole situation was the last thing I had expected to happen. I never even considered it."

She arched an eyebrow. "You didn't seem so bothered by it at the time, if you know what I mean."

"So now you're going to blame that on me?"

"No. I take full responsibility for dragging you into the river with me naked. But I'm still curious about that massive erection you had when we got out of the water."

I shrugged. "What did you expect? You've got a great body. Mom or not, ANY man would have been as excited as I was. Besides, my penis doesn't discriminate on any basis."

"Apparently not."

"Okay, now things are getting awkward again. We should just start packing our things. Hopefully we'll look back at this years from now and laugh."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about," my mother said with a sense of hesitation. "I've been thinking about it for the past hour, and it really wasn't that bad. I felt a sense of freedom which I've never felt before while I was under your hypnosis. It was heavenly."

"Well you could have told me that earlier and saved me the guilt trip," I joked.

A smile grew on her face. "What I'm saying is, I'm still struggling with all of this. It's not easy for me. Mothers aren't supposed to let their sons see them undressed, not to mention prancing around with them in the nude. It isn't right."

"I get the feeling that there's more you want to say."

She took a deep breath. "I've quietly done some soul searching while we were eating lunch and I've come to the conclusion that it wouldn't be so bad if we did this again. If you're still comfortable with hypnotizing me, I would be more than willing to give it another try."

Those words hit me like a smack in the face. Not only was my mother no longer upset, but she wanted to continue our hypnosis, which possibly meant that I might see her naked again.

"Only if you're sure," I replied. "And only if you give me some specific guidelines, you know, so I wouldn't get blamed if you did something weird."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,077 Followers
12