Hypnotizing My Ex-Pornstar Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She starts to feel horny again within a moment and can't even hold the bottle properly as her hand goes back to her crotch trying to control it from tingling. "Honey... I uhm..." she stutters again as if she's experiencing the guiltiest pleasure ever.

"Let me help you, there..." he says sliding further closer to her, sitting beside her and taking his hands off of her to make her drink water for a moment. Just as she's sipping on the bottle, "I feel like this robe is too tight for your waist and that's troubling your stomach? Why don't you just take this off mum?" Billy says still not touching her.

"What? Did you just ask me to take off my robe Billy?" she asks pissed off.

"I don't know, I just felt like suggesting that..." he replies. "Or I could help if you can't?" he says with bright eyes.

"Billy what's wrong with you? Why the hell would I remove my robe in front of my son?" she asks.

"KAMERUKU."

"From now on, if it's just the two of us in a room, and when no one is around, you would completely feel normal with being naked around me. Do you understand?" he asks.

"Yes master. I'd completely feel normal to be naked around you when it's just the two of us." She repeats herself after him blandly.

"KAMIKAZE."

"Like trust me, you'd feel way better if you just take it off mom." He says shifting to his normal tone.

"Uhm maybe you are right honey. I do feel a bit congested with this robe on me." She says with half confused, half brainwashed tone as she slides her hands to untie the robe, sliding it off of her body.

Billy's eyes go wide seeing Lauren's body up-close. It just is too perfect for a milf, and he glues his eyes to her body instantly. She slowly takes off her pink bra and pink panties, becoming completely naked in front of him and folds her hands, pushing her breasts up squeezing them together with her arms. Her coin sized babypink nipples slowly hardening after being exposed to cold air, her trimmed bush, her toned thighs, curvy waist, busty rack, everything about her makes him instantly hard and his cock is throbbing inside his boxers.

"So honey, I was asking about the form? Why does your uni need such a form?" she asks as if she's totally comfortable with the nudism.

Billy goes into trance staring at her body for a while, "Oh yeah about that, they're asking it for some exam." He says. "And mom, can I ugh..." he pauses still in the awe of her body, "can I touch your breasts?" he asks her.

"Honey what? Why would you want to do that to your mom? That just sounds disgusting Billy." She says trailing away from him but doesn't cover her breasts or her body.

"KAMERUKU."

"From now on, you'll let master touch, grope, kiss, lick, and smooch and do anything to your body when it's just the two of you. And whenever I do that, instead of feeling horny, you'd just feel normal. Do you understand? " he asks.

She nods and repeats herself after him. "KAMIKAZE." Billy puts her into normal state.

"I feel a bit sleepy mum, can I just lie in your lap for a while?" Billy asks in a rather adorable but in a sly manner.

"Oh of course honey... What kind of a mommy wouldn't let his son sleep in her lap?" she says as she unfolds her hands and spreads her thighs just a bit flashing her pink labia to him and pulling his head gently on to her lap. Her breasts are just hanging on top of his head, just a few inches above, like a bunch of grapes and Billy is just as sly as a fox at the moment. He grabs her breasts slowly looking up to her face as she slowly rubs his hair. It just feels like his hands are melting into a chunk of butter as he squeezed her breasts, even though they are huge, they aren't a least bit saggy, but not too hard to be firm. They're just the ideal milf tits, soft texture, squeezable and Billy is just having his best night with his mum.

"You said you were a biology professor, isn't it?" he asks.

"Oh yeah honey... Why do you ask anyway?" she replies.

"Just curious, I get less grades in biology and especially in anatomy chapters... So I was thinking you could help me in better understanding you know..." he says turning towards her tummy and almost burying his head in her squishy body.

"Uhm I mean sure, what kind of anatomy are you talking about?" she asks in return.

"Macroscopic anatomy, specifically in the areas of reproductive system, human anatomy..." he says even though he had no idea whether those are even related, but however he does know for sure that neither Lauren knows anything about these.

Without waiting for her response, he slowly spreads her legs apart, turning around on his belly and staring at her pink pussy just beneath her trimmed bush. His mouth waters as he stares at it up-close and his fingers slide in to feel the tightness of her. It does feel a bit easy for him to penetrate his fingers, and she just continues to rub his hair as she leans back leaving the control of her body to him, raising her head with the first wave of pleasure hitting her body when he fingers her plump aching pussy.

A few more moments of fingering, his lips latch on to her pussy lips, sucking the life out of her, he's inexperienced with real life sex, and he's just going wild on her without any knowledge of how to do it, even biting her clit occasionally which just makes her even hornier. His cock still throbbing, waiting for him to whip it out so that it can find one of her holes.

Billy gets off of her lap and stands in front of her as he slides his boxers down, showcasing his 6 inch white cock, heavy hairy musky balls, pulsating at the very sight of her.

"Billy what the hell? Please put that inside honey, we shouldn't be doing this, you're my son for god's sake..." she screams out loud trailing away from the sight of his cock.

"KAMERUKU." Billy says with a sigh still having to train her more.

"So from now on, sex would just be a normal thing between us when we're alone. You'd let me fuck you and use you anytime, anywhere and anyhow I want, cuz you're just a fucktoy for your son. And you would always be craving for my touch and cock whenever we're alone. Do you understand?" he says stroking his cock in his hands.

"Yes master, I am just a fucktoy and I would let you fuck me whenever and however you want." She says with a nod.

"KAMIKAZE." Billy puts her back into normal tone.

She blinks her eyes and stare at his throbbing cock, biting her lip. "Oh god, I want it inside me honey... Put it inside mommy already." She says biting her nail and pushing herself towards his cock as he stands in front of her. Her pink lips latch around his cock head, taking the head inside her mouth, smearing her lipstick around his cock. Billy lets out a moan as she suddenly does that and holds her hair for support and let her suck his cock. Her experienced hands and mind already know what to do when she sees a cock, she had had tons of them in her small porn career anyway. Her hands gently squeeze his musky balls.

She looks up at him, saliva drooling on her chin, ruined make-up, smothered lipstick, with her lusty eyes and a wild smile, her fingertip touching his frenulum in the most seductive way and wiping off his last drop of pre-cum from his cock head as she pulls him on to bed, on her body. "Put it back from where it came from honey..." she says with a grin as she spreads her thick thighs and her pussy lips at same time, letting him slide his cock inside her pussy easily as both are dripping wet already.

His palms rest on the bed either side of her, supporting him on her fluffy body while her hands wrap around his body, wanting him inside her so badly. Trance and hypnosis aside, it's been a while since she had any sort of sex with a man as Mike doesn't do it much anymore. Her head lifts a bit to pull him into a kiss while his cock slowly thrusts inside her pussy gently. Billy is still a bit nervous for his first time sex with a woman, even though he had power and control over her, he can't stop thinking that he might cum earlier than usual, the most common insecurity for starters.

Lauren moans and gasps as she feels her son's veiny cock touching her inner pussy walls, the guilt is completely gone now as she legit feels that sex with her son is totally normal now. She can feel his cock twitching inside her pussy, he can feel his toes curl as he grunts, finishing inside her, spurting out ropes of white seed inside her fertile pussy. He didn't even last for a solid 10 minutes fuck as his mind had many thoughts at once from the moment she started taking care of his cock.

"Oh fuck... Cum inside me honey, fill mommy with all your seed... I want it so badly." She moans looking up at the ceiling, taking his potent seed. Lauren is usually a woman who'd get irritated if her man doesn't make her cum during sex, but now with Billy, or maybe from now on with Billy, all she wants is just sex. His cock. It doesn't matter to her if she cums or not, she just wants his cock inside her as often as possible.

Billy crashes beside her, sweating, tired of an exhausting day, but it's totally worth it. Even though he still feels a bit insecure about cumming early, he just starts telling himself that there's a lot of time to experiment on from tonight anyway. Lauren, even though she hasn't had orgasm, she's in orgasmic feels as she feels the sperm slowly oozing out of her pussy between her thighs. She turns towards him with lust filled eyes and pulls him closer as Billy quickly buries his head between her breasts. It's as if they're his new pillows to sleep on from now on, and her sweaty armpits' odour is covering his face and instead of feeling disgusted, he actually loves her bodily natural odour. It just feels home for him when his mum wraps his naked body with hers.

Bright sunlight falls on Billy's face the next day as he blinks and furrows his brows, waking up the next morning. He looks around and finds himself in Lauren's room and feels good that yesterday night wasn't a dream after all. He's still naked but covered with a bedsheet. He gets up as he grabs his boxer and walks towards kitchen, on his way, checking on Elena to confirm that she's still sleeping like a sloth as usual, which only puts one thought in his head, to use Lauren sexually.

He can see Lauren washing the dishes in kitchen, in her black sleeveless spaghetti top with two thin straps on her shoulders, a blue shorts which reaches her thighs. Without waiting for a moment, he walks towards her, sliding his hands beneath her loose t-shirt grabbing her breasts, squeezing them from behind. He can't even find the slightest reluctance from her, she just smiles and continues to do the dishes as he continues to squeeze her breasts.

"Morning honey... Hope you had good sleep?" she greets him with a smile.

Billy just buries his head at her neck, breathing warmly and smooching her as his hands slide down from her breasts and slide down her shorts quickly, leaving her naked at the bottom part.

She giggles as Billy's face buries between her plump butt cheeks eating her ass out early in the morning, "Hmm that feels so nice honey, keep going..." she moans as his tongue touches her tight asshole and his fingers rubbing her pussy, staggering to stand with the pleasure between her thighs.

"Say hi to your second son, my morning boner mom." Billy whispers as he stands behind after tasting her butthole, lifting and placing her right leg up by the kitchen counter. For a woman of her age, Lauren managed to stay fit by exercising regularly, so stretching those legs isn't a big thing for her, lucky Billy. "Hmm how does he like it up there in mommy's hole?" she whimpers as Billy pushes his cock into her pussy from behind, Lauren bending slightly to make it easily accessible for him.

She moans and screams louder than yesterday as her legs and pussy are being stretched now, completely forgetting of the existence of the third person in the house. She turns around, lifting up her spaghetti top, getting on to the counter spreading her legs fully as she pulls Billy closer. With every thrust from him, her breasts sway to and fro to either side, as if they're water balloons. "Oh god, honey please cum inside mommy again, I am desperate for your cum Billy..." she whimpers and mumbles on his lips as they kiss while he pounds her pussy.

"Mom what the fuck?" Billy and Lauren hear Elena all of a sudden standing across them in the living room where she can see her mom on kitchen counter naked getting fucked by her brother as if they're lovers. "Oh god, please tell me this is a dream cuz this is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life." Elena rubs her forehead, hardly able to believe what she's looking at.

Lauren however, according to Billy's words, she would feel normal about sex only when they're alone. She pushes Billy away covering her body with her hands, Billy what the fuck? Why are we doing this? God what the fuck happened to me..." Lauren screams out loud trying to recall how she ended up spreading her legs for her own son.

Billy is dumbfounded in front of them, he doesn't know if he is supposed to answer Elena or whether he is supposed to put Lauren into trance now. His cock is going flaccid in front of them and he can't think straight. Out of nowhere, he suddenly thinks of the keywords. "Would they work on any woman? Or is it just on my mum?" he thinks to himself and now is the moment where has no other choice but to give it a try on Elena.

"KAMERUKU." He says looking at both of them.

Lauren removes her hands off of her body and stands stiff looking straight at the wall. On the other hand, Elena looks still pissed off. Billy's legs start to shake as it's obvious that it doesn't work on Elena and he has no idea how to explain this to her.

"The fuck did you say?" Elena asks Billy confused. "Mom, fucking cover yourself... Come on, what the fuck happened to y'all?" she screams out loud still hoping that this whole thing would be a dream, whereas Billy, hoping this won't end like a dream, and Lauren, still dreaming until Billy tells her the keyword to bring her back to normal state.

12