I Admit It Ch. 02

Story Info
She exploits him ruthlessly.
1.8k words
4.35
29.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story

The first of six tasks.

Lanie here: "I admit It" will, as you know from Chapter 1, have 7 chapters...because I gave him 6 tasks to perform: 1 for each IOU he forwarded by text during the game and 1 more because by then he didn't dare refuse me. (Btw, "Anonymous", whoever you are, send me an email address and I'll see you get the promised pic... ;-)!)

"Let the dog see the rabbit."

Lanie was grinning at me, again, and once more I finger-combed my hair quickly. But I didn't dare stick out my tongue. Not this time. Not the way I had earlier in the evening.

"C-mon," she continued to smile, making an upward gesture with her right hand.

I was post-coital, still quivering, my legs too weak to support my weight. So I reached out and turned my webcam downwards, still breathing heavily from the orgasm but making a conscious effort to get both hands around behind my hips...out of the way.

"Is that cum up between your nipples?" She was leaning closer, peering. Still smiling, she shook her head, sitting back again. "I shouldn't have to guess, and anyway I want to see both your face and the prize. And I want them both on full time view just like earlier but I also want to see past you over the road so you know how to work that out." Winking back at me, she raised the wine bottle to top her glass.

"C'mon, hon," I raised my glass and took a sip: my hands shaking almost uncontrollably, " once again it's nothing you haven't seen before and I'm really buggered here."

"That's not the point," her finger pointed at me past the now raised glass: her aqua coloured eyes twinkling, "You were the one who wanted to play this game..."

" Yes, but..."

"Don't interrupt me again..." she put down her glass down to consult her cel, " IOU FIVE was the last I saw on the topic." All five fingers on her free hand were now up and spread, once again...

I admit it, again, as I did earlier. I was on the road and horny... so yes, I'd persuaded Lanie to play a bit of webcam poker with me... and yes, I'd Raised her several times... and yes, to be blunt, she'd kicked my butt...but this 'collection' technique was new. And yes, I admit it, it was intriguing...

"...I'm actually making it 6 IOUs..."

Snapping back to the room, I opened my mouth to protest. Then thought better of it and closed my mouth again. Fortunately she was still consulting her cel, sipping her wine. She hadn't noticed. Thank god.

"...I could say it's because you came without permission...or I could say it's because you didn't instantly follow my instruction to stand up again...but I'm going to do it just because you owe me so much already you don't dare refuse me..."

My flaccid cock twitched involuntarily, coming to life. Then the heat rose instantly on my cheeks because she chose that moment to look up from her cel, smiling.

"...Up. Now."

I did, practically leaping up – my now semi-flaccid cock twitching and rolling in the process. I then arranged the laptop and cam, as before, so I could see her – then I had to re-angle the chair and laptop slightly, so the hotel over the road could be visible -- while Lanie still had the up angle as well so she could see both my cock and my face.

Her cel was now face down on the table beside her. She was staring at the laptop monitor in front of her, one eyebrow arched and a slow smile spreading across her features. "Well, well. Still slick with cum and already almost hard again. You know what this means, don't you..."

It wasn't a question and I could only swallow, hard, no pun intended, waiting for whatever she planned to say. But her eyes slipped away, past me. She sipped her wine, making me wait.

"...You know I'm sure the drapes in the room across the road are open, a bit. Just enough..."

A trickle of perspiration abruptly appeared, slowly coursing down my sternum over my belly and into my navel. Ridiculous. A head game.

"...Anyway, where was I?" Her eyes came back to me, all aquamarine and twinkling as she sipped her wine. "Oh yes, you know what this means of course. This means I know just which buttons to push and when to push them. This means I own that tight little butt of yours – and that oh so quickly recovering cock. Now," she picked up the cel and turned it over, still smiling as her eyes dipped to it, "Let's see if I can't find something suitable for the first IOU. Oh yes, perfect..."

Terrifying. Horrifying. Fantastically arousing. The hallway of the hotel was long and lit and quiet, so very quiet. It was as if my hearing had gone all of a sudden and ...!ping!...I jumped, heart pounding, and raised my blackberry. The text read: 'Pull the door again, make sure it's closed.'

I did. I had to put down the suitcase to do it but I did.!ping!...'Take a pic of the door to show it's locked.' I did, my hand shaking – making it difficult to create and send the text with the pic.

Then I picked up the suitcase again and, case in one hand, blackberry in the other...otherwise completely naked...I started down the long hallway toward the stairs. My engorged cock swung and rolled and jounced, slowly, with every cautious step, and there was nothing I could do about it really since both hands were full. I could hear the tv inside one room: 819. I could feel the plush carpet under my bare feet. I could also feel the breeze of air circulation from the vents near the ceiling. I heard the movement inside the elevator shaft and actually froze, foolishly, praying the doors wouldn't shutter open on this floor.

When the elevator had rattled past, going up I thought, I came to my senses and hastened on, determined never to panic again. I reached the stairwell door and pushed through, exhaling. The concrete was cold under foot and I was going to keep moving...!ping!...an instruction to take a pic of where I was and send it.

I took a pic down the stairs, taking in the sign pointing out it was the 7th Floor next. I sent the pic. And set off again...

"I'll want to follow your progress," she'd said, smiling. "We all will..."

I was increasingly convinced she was bluffing – that there was no website she was connecting into, no unseen women keeping tabs on, and being amused by, what was going on. But to humour her I'd made no comment...

Pounding down the concrete stairs in bare feet seemed awfully loud to me – seemed to echo all the way up and down -- so I went up on tiptoe, kept moving but more carefully, and eventually made the door marked simply 6.

Now what? The ice machine was in a short hallway off the main somewhere on this floor. It never occurred to me to ask myself how Lanie would know that. An erection drains blood from the brain, of course, but even that is afterthought. When horny I'm single-mindedly horny. Any guy who says otherwise is lying, full stop. Easing open the heavy door a few inches, I risked a glance then a longer look.

The short hallway was to the left and no more than 20 feet away. The rest of the hallway, like on the 8th floor, was long and quiet, surreal in its quiet. So I stepped out and down the carpet on tiptoe, then around the corner and down the short hall to the ice machine.

My breath caught as the ice dropped loudly into the tray. My breath caught again at the seemingly over-loud!ping!. I took the pic she requested and held my breath, seemingly forever, watching the phone screen and praying for the damned text to send.

It did. Finally...

"Leave the suitcase beside the ice machine," she'd said. A few seconds later, smiling and apparently letting me off the hook, she'd added, "Don't worry. Your name is on the airline tag, isn't it. The housekeeper will find it, assume you've left it behind by accident and it'll be outside your room door at some point early tomorrow morning..."

Now, about to leave the case behind with every stitch of my clothes in it, it seemed to me '...some point early tomorrow morning... ' might mean some anxiety in the meantime. Not to mention making the return trip to my own room starkers.

But the sooner I did it the sooner it would be over. So I tucked the case beside the machine, tried not to stop breathing for any length of time when yet more ice rattled into the tray close to my ear, and, inhaling and exhaling consciously, aware now that I was once more semi-flaccid rather than hard, I padded to the intersection of the two hallways, peeked down the long hall to my left and bolted to and through the heavy door into the stairwell.

I was pounding up the concrete stairs, once more fully engorged: erections having a mind of their own – and therefore rolling and lolling and quivering – when the inevitable!ping! interrupted progress. Knowing I would have to do whatever before going on, I whipped up the blackberry to look at it.

The space seemed to tilt suddenly around me. I was light-headed, and had to hold the rail and sit down, bare ass on the concrete. It took several seconds for the shock to start to recede. I literally gave my head a shake. But it was there: a pic of me, clear as day, full colour, creeping down the 6th floor hallway from the staircase. The accompanying text read: 'One of the girls on the site is the Night Duty Manager. We have super pix and even some vid from the security cams.'

I had no idea what to do next. Couldn't seem to clear my head to even consider next steps.

!Ping!. Convinced she could read my mind, I looked. 'You'd best wait for her, btw. You'll need her key to get in your room.'

I actually checked my pockets. Except of course, being naked, I didn't have any pockets. She'd hustled and bustled me out the door, freshly packed suitcase in one hand and blackberry in the other. The room key had never entered my mind.

Now I was trapped. Sitting on a cold concrete stair with only a blackberry. Probably with a security cam, somewhere, capturing every moment...At that thought, as though burnt, I whipped my hand away from my engorged cock...

Yes, it's a true story, and it happened last year. BTW, Lanie here. "I Admit It" will eventually have at least 6 more chapters...because I gave him 6 tasks to perform: 1 for each IOU and 1 more because by then he didn't dare refuse me. So Ladies, have a guess...get a task right and I'll make him send you a pic of him performing it