I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is enough for you for tonight, I think. Clean this last toy my pet and leave them here to dry overnight. I will put them away in the morning." Mistress said stepping out of the harness and handing it to me.

While I cleaned the last huge dildo, Mistress, after she had made a stop in the bathroom, brought out a table I had not seen before. She unfolded it. It was a massage table. She went into her bathroom again, returning with towels and a small bottle. She walked to her cabinet grabbing a moderately sized dildo and two vibrators. I picked up my phone. It was 11:30. I was tired.

"Come my pet. I need that massage." Mistress said crawling up onto the massage table.

"Yes Mistress."

I walked to the table. The bottle contained massage oil.

"Mistress. Before I begin will you allow me to warm the oil for you?"

"Yes, my thoughtful pet. You may warm the oil."

I returned to the table, oil warmed, my Mistress laying facedown, naked. My heart was pounding. My cock was sore from pressing against my chastity cage the last two hours. With Mistress naked in front of me, asking me to rub my hands all over her, there was no relief in site for my mashed member.

I poured oil into my hands. I started on Mistress Raven's neck and shoulders, working my way down her back. I did her legs and feet next.

"Mistress. Would you like your butt massaged?"

"Of course my pet. Your hands are wonderful. Mistress Carolyn was right. I could rent you out and for good money."

I love Mistress Raven's ass. Round. Plump. Firm. Her legs were spread just enough that I could see her pussy nestled between her thighs. I started rubbing her butt.

"Don't be afraid my pet. Go deeper. If your hand brushes over my anus that is okay. That happens during a good massage. But not my pussy. Do not touch my pussy."

"Yes Mistress."

I went to work on her glorious mounds in earnest. I did touch her anus and every time I did, my cock twitched in its cage.

"Mistress. I am done your back. Would you like me to massage your front?"

Mistress didn't answer, she just turned over.

"You will do my tits and abdomen first, my legs last. You had better do my tits as well as you did my butt. I don't want to have to punish you again tonight. Bring me the gold vibrator."

"Yes Mistress."

I started on her belly. I heard Mistress turn on the vibrator.

"Turn your ass towards me my pet, and do not come while I play with you."

"Yes Mistress. I will not come."

I turned my hips. Mistress slipped the vibrator into my ass. My balls and cock jumped to attention even more than they already were. Fuck that felt good. Fuck Mistress loved this orgasm denial game. Me? I was torn. Love? Hate? Torture? Pleasure? All that and more.

"Oh look. Your ass is still open enough that the vibrator goes right in and I can even rattle it around a bit. And mmm, how does it feel on your caged balls and cock?"

"MMmmmm" I moaned, unable to supress my response.

"Yes. Noisy, but feels good, doesn't it? Get to my tits my pet. They need attention."

Mistress continued to run the vibrator in and out of my ass and over the cage.

"More oil my pet. Lots of oil. Lots and lots of oil."

"Yes Mistress."

"Better my pet. Massage them well. All that oil will make it a challenge for you to hold them which makes their massage all the more delicious. Mmmm. That's it my pet. Well done. Now. I'm going to lay here and enjoy this titty massage and while I do, I'm just going to hold this vibrator in your ass until it closes enough to hold it on its own."

What splendour. Mistress was right. Trying to hold and massage her heavily oiled tits was a challenge, playful, and so very pleasurable. Having a vibrator buzzing in my ass was thrilling.

Mistress Raven's nipples were huge, erect, hard berries sitting on top of her tits. I looked down at her pussy. Thick rich cream was leaking onto her labia. If it was any other woman I would have reached down, spread it around her cunt, dipped my fingers inside, then buried my face in her essence.

"Getting close my pet. Asses are so resilient. I just love them. And feeling yours slowly close around this vibrator is so joyful for your Mistress."

"Bringing you joy makes me happy Mistress."

"Your ass has great timing my pet. Look. I'm not holding the vibrator. Hand me the silver vibrator then start massaging my legs. Place the dildo on the table between them before you start. Be careful with that vibrator my pet, it has no flange. Do not let it disappear into your ass. I will not chase it for you if it does, you will have to get your hand in there yourself."

"Yes Mistress. As you wish Mistress. I will pay attention to the dildo as well Mistress"

By the time I got everything in place and started massaging her legs, my ass was clamped around the vibrator, which was sending ripples through the cage, my cock, my balls and my prostate. There were so many ways I imagined engaging my cock encouraging it to release the torrent dammed up in my scrotum. However, I had no idea how much of the vibrator remained outside my ass. I tried to pay attention to its position while I massaged Mistress Raven's feet and legs.

Mistress slowly but deliberately worked her legs open while I massaged them. Her pussy was slick and shiny except for that dollop of thick rich cream pooling at the entrance to her vagina which stood out because of its less reflective glow. Focus. Focus.

I was starting her right thigh, the massage coming to an end when I heard Mistress turn on the silver vibrator. She ran the vibrator over her nipples before dragging it past her belly button to her crotch. With my peripheral vision I watched in case one day she wanted me to do this for her. I watched Mistress tease herself, sliding the tip of the vibrator between her thighs and her labia. Up and down it travelled a few times before making a pause on the hood of her clit. Her hips raised. She moaned loudly, biting her lower lip. Another trip up and down that crease at the top of her inner thigh.

"Excellent. Just excellent. Massaging your Mistress will become one of your primary chores. You will come to me to do this whenever I request."

Mistress Raven's voice had that husky-because-I'm-so-horny tone I had recognized before.

"Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress."

"Go to the bottom of the table. Pick up the dildo. Work it into my pussy. Then fuck me with it very slowly. Too fast and you will pay a dear price."

"Yes Mistress." I squeaked out, my throat feeling almost closed by the huge lump Mistress Raven's latest instructions had raised in it.

Fuck your pussy with a dildo. Slowly. This may be the greatest reward but also severely tortuous. I picked up the dildo. How the fuck do I start? I guess I just start. Mistress was still playing her teasing game with the vibrator. The vibrator in my ass now felt like it belonged there; like it should always be there. I barely noticed it. I snuck a touch to learn there were about two inches still outside my ass.

I pushed the dildo against Mistress' pussy, taking a moment to lubricate it by sliding it up and down through her labia. I stopped it at the bottom, applying a light but steady push. Mistress tilted her hips ever so slightly searching for the correct angle to allow the dildo to enter her. "Um" Mistress hummed when the head broke through. I glanced up to see Mistress massaging her oily tits. I worked the dildo into Mistress Raven's pussy in the same way she worked that huge dildo into my ass. First with some pulsing pushes, then once deep enough some in and out probing.

I started a slow rhythmic fucking of Mistress's cunt. Her vibrator's visits to her clit were more frequent and longer.

"Oh yeah. That's it my pet. Very good."

Again I watched her technique, my mind aligning her probing with her breathing and moans, hoping I could duplicate what she was doing should I ever be asked.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Mistress locked the vibrator on her clit. Her other hand madly pinching at her nipples unable to hold onto the oily buttons.

"DON'T STOP. DON'T STOP." Mistress yelled at me or maybe at her fantasy. I fought against the movement in Mistress Raven's hips to keep the same pace.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Mistress screamed out her orgasm, clamping her legs closed around my hand and the dildo, rolling slightly to one side then the other, trying to escape the stimulation then trying to find it again.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Mistress said in syncopation with her post orgasm spasms. "oh fuck that was good. Pull that thing out of me really slowly, then clean it and the two vibrators; the one in your ass last."

Mistress was still jerking in places where her orgasm was still alive. She opened her legs so I could remove the dildo. She experienced one last spasm when the dildo left her vagina.

"Mistress. May I lick your juices from the dildo before I clean it?"

"hmm. That was pretty exceptional. So yes. As a reward you may clean my dildo with your mouth, but, only if you first clean the two vibrators with your mouth."

I paused. Suck a toy that has been in my ass for the last 30 minutes? "Okay Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I reached back to grab the vibrator from my ass.

"Uh. Wait. When you take that one from your ass, replace it this one." Mistress said, holding out the silver vibrator for me to take. I took it and was about to suck it.

"No. Put it in your ass before you suck the silver one. Then you can taste our fully merged flavors. You will clean them with your mouth in this order while I watch. Gold, dildo, Silver. You will taste you, then me, then us together."

"Yes Mistress. Do I leave the vibrators on or turn the off while I suck them?"

"Turn them off. But if it's in your ass, it has to be on. I will tell you when to stop cleaning each one. Make sure you clean them from both sides."

I pulled the gold vibrator from my ass, turned it off, inserted the silver one and turned it on. It was a trick balancing the three toys in two hands without destroying the potions that coated them, but I managed.

Mistress now had me addicted to ass play. Everything that happened down in that little space was arousing. Pulling the vibrator out. Sliding the next one in. Turning it on. I loved all of it.

When I looked up at Mistress, she was fondling her oily tits and slowly massaging her clit. I gulped a little before I put the vibrator, fresh from my ass, into my mouth. I had never ever imagined doing this. Mistress was barely moving her hand; she was more focused on watching me. There was no flavor really, just a warm lingering essence on the vibrator. I sucked the vibrator into my mouth as deeply as I could. Now I was anxious to get to the dildo. I turned the gold vibrator around. The bottom was more metallic in flavour, the last few inches never having been in my ass. I took the vibrator out spinning it around, sucking its sides like I would a corn on the cob trying to get the last of the butter off.

"Good my pet. Now you can have the dildo. Tell me how I taste."

I set the vibrator down. My balls and cock lit up again. My mind sharing its excitement at getting to consume Mistress Raven's elixir. I melted when the fake cock slid between my lips, its gooey coating coming to life on my tongue. Seconds later I found myself giving the dildo a slow blowjob, putting the next half inch in my mouth, bathing it with my tongue, sucking off every last morsel of her sap.

"Is it that good my pet?"

Not wanting to give up the dildo I simply nodded my head hoping that would satisfy my Mistress.

"Show your Mistress how deep you can take that cock."

I pulled the dildo out of my mouth allowing me to swallow and prepare for my attempt to deepthroat it. I looked at Mistress when I started my attempt. I slid it back and forth, trying to go deeper with each push into my mouth. Mistress moved her hand on her pussy with more intent. On the fourth push I felt my gag reflex engage. I lurched a bit, my eyes watered, my ass clenched on the vibrator. I tried so hard on the next attempt that I gagged. Spit ran down my chin, when I straightened, having bent forward a bit, I felt the vibrator inching into my ass. I reached around and grabbed the very tip, now focusing every nerve in my body on not allowing it to fall all the way inside me. I was afraid to squeeze my fingers and pull fearing it would squirt out of my fingers pushing it into me.

"How cute. Did you lose the vibrator in that fine ass of yours my pet?"

"No Mistress. Not yet."

"Not yet? Are you debating with yourself whether you should push it in or are you having trouble finding a handle to pull it out?"

"The latter Mistress."

"What fun. I don't know whether I want to watch the look on your face or your struggle finding a handle. Turn sideways and look at me so I can try to watch both."

"Yes Mistress."

Fuck. I had to move? I wasn't sure I could move and not lose what grip I had. My ass was struggling between pushing it out or pulling it in. I pushed like I had been constipated for a week. I felt some outward movement, opening and closing my fingers quickly grabbing another half inch of the vibrator. I turned, looked at Mistress, waited a few seconds then did the same thing again, except I was able to help pull it out having more of the vibrator to grab. A sigh of relief escaped me when the vibrator slid from my anus

"Aren't you the lucky fellow? Now get that thing in your mouth. I'm tired."

I turned off the vibrator sliding it into my mouth, watching Mistress watch me. A minute later Mistress told me enough.

"Let's get some sleep. Cleanup in here while I prepare for bed. Clean those toys, ready yourself for bed and get in your cage. What time do you have to get up in the morning to get to work on time?"

"6:30 should do it Mistress."

"Very well. Set your alarm and get moving."

When I crawled into the cage Mistress looped a lock into clasp putting a loop of tape around the bottom so she would know if I tried to escape in the night. She didn't secure the lock in case there was some emergency and I needed to get out.

I curled up in the cage with the blankets Mistress had provided naked, tired but happy.