I Am Not A Wimp: Another Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to the table, picked up our coffee cups, walked into the kitchen and refilled mine, after Ted shook his head to indicate he didn't want a refill. The interlude gave me a minute or two to marshal my thoughts.

"You seem to want to compare me to your stepmother," I continued after refilling my coffee cup. "But what exactly is the comparison? Did I go to sleazy bars and pick up strange men to fuck? No. I met a fellow from your office, a guy YOU hired, for an occasional lunch and a few dinners at a nice restaurant and club. It may not have been entirely proper, but there is no comparison. Did I drag you into some raunchy sex triangle and make you eat some fucker's cum out of me? Nope. I did a little dancing with the guy one time. Again, not the best decision I've ever made, but it's still not the same. The point is, Ted, you seem to have tarred every woman you've come into contact with as clones of your stepmother, and that's a character flaw YOU have, not me."

I looked straight in Ted's eyes and they had a slightly glazed look, like he was hearing something he'd never considered before.

"Now, here's how this is going to play out," I said finally. "I have apologized up one side and down the other, and I have begged until I'm blue in the face. But I'm done apologizing and I'm through begging for you to give me chance to rebuild this marriage. I love you more than I've ever loved ANYONE else, including my mother, my father and my brother. I love you more than you will EVER know. I want to have your babies and grow old with you. But if you are so hard-hearted that you can't show a little forgiveness, a little bit of faith in me, in us, then maybe we should just call it quits. Ted Conden, you need to decide what you want out of your life. Do you want to be happy, with a woman who loves you without conditions or reservations, or do you want to live alone and bitter, a person stuck in the past because of something someone did to someone else while you merely watched. I thought you were a bigger man than that, but maybe I was wrong."

"Jenny, I ..." he started, but I didn't let him finish.

"Just go, Ted," I said, as I started to quiver. "Go back to your hotel and think about what I've said. Do you want to look forward or look back? Go, and think about it, but don't take too long. I'll wait for you, but I won't wait forever. Please, just ... leave ... me ... alone."

I was in the kitchen by then, hovering over the sink as I felt the tears rolling down my face. I believed in that moment that I had lost the love of my life, and I could only see misery and despair waiting in my future.

I barely heard Ted as he quietly let himself out of the house, got into his car and drove off. I was at the point where I had to seriously think about a life without Ted, and I didn't like it one bit. No sir, I didn't like it at all.

TED

I honestly don't remember anything about the drive back to the Marriott, and it wasn't until I got back in my room that I really started to think about what Jenny had said.

I had driven down the day before anticipating that everything would be resolved to my satisfaction. I would see Jerry Craig removed forcibly from my life and I would have a final reckoning with my wife.

I had gotten the satisfaction of seeing Craig hauled off to jail, but Jenny had managed to turn our encounter completely on its ear. She had gone on the offensive, and not even hearing about my father had derailed her momentum.

The more I thought about it, the more I had to admire her. Whereas before she had been weepy, pleading and apologetic, this time she had been forthright and composed, confident and serene.

I thought about what she'd said and the attitude she'd taken. She understood that she had made a mistake, and I had been able to get my point across about the consequences of her actions. But she hadn't backed down, and had patiently pointed out how I had appeared to let her down.

I thought, too, about Janice and my father, and it hit me then that I was still playing the victim. After all this time, I was still letting Janice call the shots in my life, albeit from the grave. She had died of AIDS five years earlier, but her corrosive influence was still coloring my life.

Why? Why was I letting that woman win? Why was I living my life chained to the memory of a spectacularly evil woman who ruined her life, my father's life and tried to ruin mine?

And I thought about what I wanted, thought about what Rob had said about me being a wimp, thought about what Aunt Babs had said, and suddenly I knew what they were talking about. I wasn't showing the strength to break free from the bondage of the past, wasn't strong enough to open my heart and do what I knew was right.

Sure, Jenny had made a mistake, a serious one. But I'd made one too by lying to her about what we were doing, and it didn't matter that our cause was noble. From her point of view, her cause was noble too, and we had both made false assumptions that had driven a wedge between us.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and Jenny and I had both done a bang-up job of laying the roadway to perdition. It was up to me to find a way out of the morass we'd found ourselves stuck in and break free.

It was a simple thing, really. I just had to ask myself one question, and when I boiled everything down to that one question, my course of action was crystal clear.

I went to bed that night and slept better than I had in weeks.

JENNY

When Ted didn't call or show up the next day, I knew I'd lost him.

Rob called that morning, and I told him about Ted's visit, how he seemed like a stranger in the home we'd made together. I also told him about what Ted had said about his father and his stepmother. Neither one of us had heard anything about that before.

"It explains a lot," I said. "But it's still a copout. And I told him so. He's letting a dead woman run his life from the grave."

"So, what are you going to do?" Rob said.

"Me? I've done all I'm going to do," I answered. "Rob, I laid it all out there for him in black and white, told him I was done begging and feeling sorry for myself. The ball's in his court now. He's the one that has to decide what he wants to do with the rest of his life. I've left the door open for him, but he has to make the decision of whether to walk back in. He has to decide if he wants to be happy with me or miserable alone."

We chatted a little more, and Rob invited me to join him and Diane at a Braves game that Saturday afternoon. They were playing the Mets, so it was a big game.

I played softball in high school, so baseball is the one sport I know a little about and can follow. I'm not a fanatic about it, but I do keep up with the Braves, and we usually try to get to a few games every season.

We figured it would be a good way to get me out of the house, rather than sitting around in misery.

The next day was Friday, and I had a stack of reports that I had to wade through before the end of the day. So I got to the office early, then told my secretary, Kathy, to hold all of my calls and not to let anyone in my office unless it was the president of the company himself. I even ordered Chinese delivery for lunch, so I could get my work done.

I knew that if things continued to fall apart between Ted and me that I would need my work for moral support, and I had let things start to slip.

It was a little after 4 o'clock in the afternoon when Kathy buzzed me and told me there was someone to see me.

"Is it Ralph?" I said, referring to my boss.

"No, but I think you need to see this person," Kathy said.

Honestly, I was so focused on work that I didn't think of who it might be, and I almost told Kathy to just tell the person I was busy and couldn't see them, but then I decided I needed a break, so I told her to send him in.

The door to my office opened and Ted walked in. He shut the door behind him and locked it carefully. I noticed he had one hand hidden behind his back, and if I hadn't known better I might have gotten a little fearful that he had decided on a permanent solution to our marital problems.

"I don't want anything to disturb us," he said quietly.

I studied his face, and he looked serene, far better than he had two days earlier.

"I must say, this is a surprise," I said. "What brings you here?"

"This," he said, and he held his copy of the divorce petition. "Jenny, I went back to the hotel the other night and thought hard about what you said, did a lot of soul searching. I believe you understand now where I'm coming from and why it was so hard for me to forgive you for what you did with Craig. But I realized that I had made mistakes, too, and that whatever else you did, you did it with our best interests at heart. You picked an abysmally bad way of doing it, but... Well, I believe you when you say nothing happened with Craig."

"Ted, I've been telling you that all along," I said. "What's changed?"

"Simple. I asked myself Dear Abby's famous question she tells her readers to ask themselves when confronted with a situation like this," he said. "I asked myself if I would be happier the rest of my life with you or without you. Once I got to that point, it was easy. I've gotten a taste of what my life would be like without you in it these past few weeks, and, quite frankly, it sucks."

I could feel my heart pumping 90 miles an hour, and I could feel my excitement level rising.

"Me, too, Ted," I said in a voice verging on hysterical. "I've been so lonely without you."

"Anyway, I brought this along to formally show you my intentions," Ted said, and he held up the divorce petition and ripped it in half, then quarters, then eighths, and tossed the pieces into the trash can. "I'm sorry for being so stubborn. I love you, Jenny, and I don't want to live without you."

"Oh, Ted," I cried as I rushed into his waiting arms. "I'm so sorry for being so stupid. You've always been the only man in my life."

We kissed then, frantically, and as we did, lust like a tsunami washed over us and I was damn glad Ted had locked my office door.

It had been six weeks since either of us had had any sort of sexual release. I didn't know what Ted had been doing, but I had been too depressed to even masturbate.

Every time I had gotten a little twinge of arousal, I thought about Ted and what we were going through, and it was like pouring cold water on my fire.

So when he told me he was coming back to me, the dam just exploded, and I wanted him right then and there. I didn't care who came to my office door; I had some catching up to do with my husband and I wasn't going to wait.

Apparently, neither was he, because his hands quickly found my breasts through my blouse and his mouth was kissing its way frantically down my neck, to my suddenly-exposed bosom.

He quickly unbuttoned the blouse, flipped my tits from the cups of my bra and feasted on my nipples. My hands were caressing his buttocks, pulling him into the fulcrum of my lust. I slid one hand around the front of his pants and felt his burgeoning cock, hot and hard.

"God, Ted! Fuck me, please, I need you so badly," I hissed.

His mouth descended on mine again as I felt one of his hands slid under my skirt to my crotch, which was wet and hot with incipient arousal. We were like two bugs in a hot skillet dancing around as our lust soared through the roof.

I managed to get the zipper to his khakis open, and I delved in there until I was able to flip his iron-hard cock out the hole in his boxers. God, it felt so good! It was hot and throbbing in my hand, and I squeezed it to let him know I wanted it.

Ted just growled as he spun me around and pushed me by the small of my back so I was leaning over my desk. He pulled my skirt up over my waist, pulled down my pantyhose and panties, until they were down between my knees. I felt so slutty exposed like I was , but right then, that's how I wanted it.

He slashed a couple of fingers between my juicy lips, and I groaned in abject surrender, then he lined up the head of his cock to my boiling opening and rammed it home with all the power of a heat-seeking missile.

I think we both gasped loudly as he entered me for the first time in so long, and I could feel my climax building to a roar.

"G-g-g-god! I needed this," I stammered.

"Oh, Jenny," he wailed. "I needed it too."

Ted slammed his cock back and forth in me with a power and passion that we hadn't experienced in quite some time, and I hurled my hips back to meet his incoming thrusts with equal strength.

My hands gripped the edges of my desk as I felt the feelings welling up inside of me. My nipples were sliding on the rough surface of the desk pad, and the feeling was electric as it sizzled from my nips through my pleasure center.

I was sitting on the precipice of a powerful orgasm, and even as I teetered on the brink, I felt Ted pick up speed.

We were both panting and grunting like two animals in heat. As I felt the explosion ignite in my inner core, I heard Ted gasp loudly and felt him lurching forward deep in me, followed seconds later by a wet volcano of steaming hot cum.

We twitched and twittered together as our release swept over us. For long minutes, Ted just kept pushing his cock forward in my flooded canal, shooting little aftershocks deep in me.

Finally, I felt my passion ebb, and I slumped fully on my desk, and Ted fell forward onto my back. I felt him slide a couple of fingers over my neck to caress my face, and I took his hand and brought it to my mouth, kissing him tenderly, affectionately.

"Ted, my love," I whispered. "You'll never regret this decision. I'll spend every day for the rest of my life making sure of it."

"I know you will," Ted said after pulling his cock out of me and turning me around to face him. "I know you will."

TED

I wrapped my arm around Jenny as she dozed on my shoulder while I drove. I knew how she felt, because I was pretty exhausted myself.

After our frantic bout of fucking in her office the night before, I had left to go back to the house, and she had come on an hour or so later with a pizza for us to eat.

Then we had gone to bed and made love, the way we had so many times before, but it was different this time. We had needed the catharsis of our earlier coupling as a way of blowing the cobwebs out of our relationship, but the second time, we took the time to really love each other.

Now we were headed back to the mountains, so I could show her the cabin for the first time and I could retrieve my things that I'd had with me during our separation.

As we motored along in silence, I pondered my decision to go back to Jenny and work on restoring our marriage.

Was I doing the right thing? Or was I simply setting myself up for more heartache down the road? Was I a wimp for reconciling with her? Or was I showing the kind of inner strength Aunt Babs had suggested I needed to show?

I would be telling a lie if I said I had no more doubts about going back to Jenny. I did. But I was committed to that course of action now, and I wasn't going to look back.

Jenny had said I wouldn't regret my decision, and I had to have some faith in her, in us as a couple.

One thing I hadn't said to Jenny, however, was that I wasn't going to make the mistake my father made when he kept letting Janice back in his life after she continually betrayed him.

I had decided to give Jenny a second chance, but there wouldn't be a third chance. She'd used up her mulligan, and if she ever did anything like what she did with Craig again, we would be finished.

But somehow, I didn't think she'd do something like that again. Jenny's not stupid, although she'd acted in a less than intelligent manner when she decided to try to make me jealous. She'd made a mistake, but she's not one that keeps making the same errors over and over.

So I felt pretty confident that my faith in Jenny would not be abused.

Jenny was speechless when we got to the cabin and she saw it for the first time. She was in awe of the way it had been built, and by the view of the rippling mountains that you could see for miles on end from the spot I'd chosen.

"My God, Ted, it's beautiful," she said softly. "No wonder you wanted it to be such a surprise. I'm really sorry I spoiled it."

"I shouldn't have been so secretive about it," I said.

After we got settled in, we took a walk through the woods, and Jenny kept going on about the views from various points along the trail.

It was mid-afternoon when we got back to the cabin. Jenny had a devilish look on her face as she suggested we take a shower, then spend some quality time in bed. I wasn't about to argue with her.

Jenny's naked body looked so enticing under the cascading flow of water from the shower, and we kissed hungrily, our wet bodies sliding together in mounting lust.

My cock was rock-hard as it pressed up against Jenny's stomach. I reached over, grabbed the bar of soap and used it over every inch of her body. I glanced up and saw that she had her eyes closed as she reveled in the feeling of my soapy hands over her skin.

I caressed her tits, her stomach, her back, her butt and between her legs, a move that elicited a soft gasp. I gently sawed two fingers between her labia and used my thumb to roll her clit several times.

"Mmmmm, nice," she purred as she seemed to come back to reality. "Now, it's my turn."

She took the soap from me and used it over my pebble-like nipples, my flat stomach, over my taut butt then softly stroked my cock. I groaned then bent down and kissed her again, deeply.

"Jenny, I think we need to take this to the bedroom," I said in a husky voice.

Once we dried ourselves off, we tumbled onto the bed, giggling like newlyweds. Our hands went straight to each other's sex like magnets, and I could see Jenny was already hot and wet.

Wordlessly, we found ourselves on our sides, our faces between the other's legs. I pried apart Jenny's legs and gazed at her nicely-trimmed bush, with the dripping gash it framed. I bent my head to her crotch and licked tentatively a couple of times, then zeroed in on my prey.

Moments after I got my whole mouth on Jenny's pussy, I felt her lips slide over the head of my cock, and I hummed into her cunt as she took me into her mouth.

We worked on each other like that for a few minutes, then Jenny subtly moved us to where she was on her back, with her legs spread wide and my legs straddling her face. My dick was dangling over her mouth, and she quickly let my length slip back into her mouth, deeply.

I pushed forward slightly with my hips and drove my cock effortlessly into Jenny's throat. This was something we hadn't done much of over the course of our married life, but I'd learned pretty early that she could do it when she was really horny.

And there was no question that she was really horny. I could tell from the way her hips were humping my face so she could keep my mouth connected to her bubbling cunt. I licked, I sucked, I nibbled all over her burning flesh as we gave each to the other, giving as good as we were getting.

I could feel my own climax building up steam, even as I felt the jerky motions of Jenny's body as she worked up to a frothy orgasm.

We were communicating now on a totally non-verbal plane, because we seemed to come to the same decision at the same time.

I wrenched my cock from Jenny's mouth at the same time she disengaged her pussy from my face.

I spun around so that I was between her legs, my cock like a dousing rod in search of pussy. I looked down at my wife and saw such a look of need and longing that I knew then I'd made the right decision.

More to the point, I wondered how I could have ever considered a life without her. I wasn't sure what my eyes were revealing, but she must have liked what she saw, because she gave me a sexy smile and whispered for me to put my cock in her and fuck her.