I Am So Sorry Baby!

Story Info
Husband pleads for forgiveness.
821 words
3.3
30.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers

Dear Baby;

Since I can not face you in person I thought I would write you a letter to say sorry for everything I have done. I know I hurt you and I am stupid. What can you expect from a dumb male? I never use my head when I am left with choices and that is something I have to work on.

I didn't mean to hurt you because you mean everything to me. She was just some whore I picked up because I was missing you. She was just a substitute for physical relief, she meant nothing. And that is just how I treated her. I never called her back. It was just sex and the sex wasn't even that good either. Nothing compared to what we have.

I miss you so much and it pains me to know how much I hurt you. Will you ever forgive me or at least talk to me or are you going to leave me wondering for the rest of our lives. The silent treatment is worse than you yelling at me. I wish you would hit me or scream at the top of your lungs but you remain silent.

How can I make it up to you Baby? What can I possibly do to turn this around? If I could take it back or go back in time I would. But that is not possible so what do you want me to do? If you want me to crawl and beg I will do it. If you want me to be sorry forever I will, I just don't want to lose you.

Would it help you to pay me back? Maybe find a fling of your own and get revenge? If that is what it takes then do it. I just can't stand the wall that is between us. We need to tear it down if we are going to start over. That is of course if you want to keep our relationship going. If you don't let me know that too because seeing you so sad is killing me.

I wish I had a switch that I could turn on and off so when I do find myself attracted to another I could just turn it off. Men and women are just different when it comes to sex I guess. We are losers that need no emotional attachment and women like to feel comforted. I didn't feel anything for the little slut. She was just that a slut and I just couldn't shut it off. I am sorry for that but what do I do now? Where do we go from here?

Remember a few years ago when we were in the swinging scene and how much fun we had? Well I think that was part of the problem because we stopped so suddenly. Maybe if we kept in the scene I wouldn't have even been tempted to step outside and cheat on you. I don't know anymore I can't even think when you don't speak to me.

I need to know what you are feeling and what you want to do. Where do you want to go from here? We need to work this out one way or another or it is going to eat us up. What ever you choose I will accept it because this is all my fault. I didn't do this because I don't love you anymore. I didn't do this because you don't turn me on anymore. You do baby, I get hard just hearing your voice or seeing your sexy body. I miss us and I want to fix it but you have to let me know how.

I know you will hold this against me forever and I am fine with that because I deserve it. I just want to get over this hurdle and get on with our lives. I need you in my life. I just hope you still need me. I really don't want my stupidity to cost us so many good years together. I hope you can forgive me and I will grovel at your feet as long as it takes because I love you even if I didn't show it on that night.

I am only human and I made a mistake. I know it was a big mistake and I hope it is never made again. I just need you back. I want to see you smile again when you look at me. The quiet hate that burns in your eyes is tearing you apart. Either let it go or let it out before it destroys you. It is okay to hate me right now, and it is okay to let me know how much I hurt you but the longer you keep it burning inside your guts the more it is going to hurt.

I miss you and love you

Your Apologizing Stupid Husband

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
971 Followers