I Am The Luckiest Girl . . . No, Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers

Sitting at the foot of the bunk, Sas took my feet in her lap and began to massage up my legs, parting them as she went higher. My thighs fell apart and I could feel the heat in my lower belly swelling my core and making me wet. I ached for her fingers to enter me again but she teased me by running her fingers around the outside edge of my labia and avoiding my involuntary thrusts to capture her fingers. Never before had someone touched me in this way and having her now slippery fingers trace under my vulva and caress that area was unbelievably erotic. I moaned with pleasure, drew up my knees and exposed myself completely to my two lovers.

Pete then picked me up and moved me to the centre of the bunk. Sas moved up to my side and Peter positioned himself between my raised knees. I could see his glistening cock, huge and dancing as he moved. "This is it!" I thought and fear gripped me. How would I ever fit that cock into my virgin body?

But then Pete totally surprised me. Instead of moving up towards me he moved back down the bed and lowered his head. He kissed my belly sending my fluttering muscles into frenzy. His tongue ran around my belly button and then plunged into it. Oh my God, what was he doing to me?

Pete's hands held my legs and he lifted my thighs. Then he began to kiss my wet and burning hot vulva. I went into some sort of shock and called out unintelligible things. What was this unbelievable thing he was doing to me. My body began to buck and thrust towards his mouth as his tongue lapped at my lips and began to reach into me. Oh, it was just heaven and I opened my eyes to drink in this pivotal moment in my life. Pete's mouth covered my entire sex and his tongue was deeper in me than I had ever ventured with my own fingers. His tongue pistoned into my core and it was just excruciatingly divine. I didn't know that such pleasure existed. I grabbed Pete's hair, his ears, anything to pull him deeper into me.

Sas was sucking on my right breast and grazing her teeth over my hugely erect nipple. With her right hand she was reaching between my legs and pulling me even more open for Pete.

Then Pete suddenly changed his focus. He moved his mouth up and clamped it over my clitoris. Sucking hard, he drew my clit and surrounding tissues into his mouth. I moaned very loudly as he began to flick my clit with his tongue whilst sucking hard. Oh, the pleasure. The build to any orgasm I had experienced before was minor compared to this.

Sas gave up on my nipple I was thrashing around so hard. So, she just held me and kissed my neck. My feet hit the mattress and I arched my body up into Pete's mouth as I came. It was truly glorious and a moment I will never forget as it is etched into my mind. How could I have lived without this pleasure before? Why hadn't I known about this? When could I have it again?

I had heard about oral sex of course but it was always about the girl sucking the guy's penis. I had never heard about this version!

But I knew at that moment that I wanted to be made love to. To lose my virginity, and feel a penis inside me. I began to ache for it immediately and as I cradled Pete to my breast, I thanked him over and over. Sas knelt beside us and smiled at me. "Pretty good isn't he?" she said with pride as Pete rolled onto his back beside me. Sas kissed him, obviously tasting me on his lips and all over his face!

"Pete, you liked doing that?" I asked him.

"Dani, my sweet little sister," he said, "there's only one thing I like doing more!"

"But you don't get to, you know, finish yourself." I said.

"Well, I love making a woman feel good and I enjoy being ready for a while before it's my turn!" he replied.

Sas reached for Pete's penis and gave it a few pumps spreading his lubricant down his shaft. As she did this she said: "Your other woman needs her pleasure now my love. I'm so ready after watching you two!"

Straddling Pete, Sas positioned herself above his magnificent cock and with her hand put just the tip of his penis into herself. Then she reached above and grabbed the sides of the open hatch above us.

"Ready?" she said to Pete and before he could answer, plunged herself down onto his perfectly positioned member, driving it's full length into herself in one go. Sas sucked in her breath and let it out slowly as she settled down onto Pete and I was amazed that her sex lips were flattened either side of where Pete's cock had been seconds before. It was all inside her!

Sas is quite the tiny girl and I realised that Pete's cock must be reaching a point level with her belly button at least! I gasped and said: "Are you OK Sas? He's so far inside you!"

"Oh yes! I'm OK now! It's just the best feeling. God I love your Brother's cock in me like this!" said Sas in a different voice as if having something so large inside her had changed the timbre of her speech.

Sas is a fit girl and her strength became evident as she pulled her body up with her arms, revealing Pete's very slick cock as she elevated herself, only to let go and bury Pete into her core again.

"Careful!" I said, "He'll come out your mouth if you let him go any further!"

"Now that would be special, having him in my cunt and mouth at the same time!" laughed Sas.

Biting her lip Sas lifted her knees and put her feet either side of Pete's hips. Now she had the extra strength in her legs and the control with her arms as she gripped the hatch above her. I put the extra pillow behind Pete's head so he could watch in comfort as Sas began to fuck him with a slow but deliberate rhythm.

"Sas", I said, "how do you fit him in? He's way up inside you!" Sas lifted up and Pete's cock popped out with a funny sound. We both giggled as Sas settled herself behind Pete's slick and throbbing penis, lowering herself to the same position as she did with him inside her. Then she held Pete's cock against her tummy to measure how far he went in. The tip of Pete's dick reached well above Sas's belly button.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Sas, "I never knew he went that far in! But it feels so good!" Quickly Sas lifted her body and with her hand put him back in, settling down again until he was fully in. She pushed against her tummy and moved. "I can feel him way up here!" she said indicating with her fingers.

In my mind I always imagined that a penis would just fit where the diagram showed my vagina to be. I never imagined that it would expand my vagina to fit the size of the penis! What a revelation!

Pete began a humming sound in his throat, a sound of contentment I have known all my life with him. He was enjoying this slow fucking and I reached down and stroked his cheek as I have done for years emulating our Mother who would do the same.

Sas began to rock slowly forward and back bending forward to push her clitoris into Pete's pubic bone. I watched and asked, "Can I help?"

"Oh yes, I wish you would!" said Sas and I reached out, coating my fingers in their juices. I was amazed at how rigid Sas' clit was and how good it felt to have it slide over my curled finger as I flicked up against it on each rock that Sas made.

The pace was picking up and Pete began to roll his hips pushing himself into Sas as she slid forward over my eager fingers.

"Fuck yes, this is so good!" Gasped Sas as I felt further into the gap between them, spreading my fingers around Pete's cock and into the folds of Sas's lips, causing Pete to gasp and through gritted teeth and say: "tighter!"

Despite Sas being super fit she was breathing very hard and her legs were giving out. Pete sensed this and in one fluid motion flung Sas onto her back beside me without his cock leaving her. On top now, Pete plunged into Sas knocking the breath out of her. There was no letting up and the pace was so quick his hips and penis were in a sort of spasm.

Sas cried out as her orgasm ripped through her body, her legs flying up to wrap around Pete and pull him deeper. With one massive thrust of his hips, Pete's head flew back and he exhaled a primeval grunt signalling his own release. Pete held deep within Sas as he pumped his seed into her. Then he collapsed onto Sas causing her to exhale and then sharply take in another breath.

Genuinely concerned, I thrust my arm between them and lifted Pete's torso to allow Sas to breath. They were both slick with sweat and their body heat was radiating. Despite this I cuddled them both and said: "That was amazing! I never knew it could be like that!" They both laughed and Pete said between breaths: "It . . . never has . . . been before! Having you with us . . . made this very special!"

"The fuck of my life so far!" was Sas' comment.

Pete found the strength to lift himself off Sas and his softening penis made a lovely pop as it left her body, covered in sperm and their fluids. I reached out and held his penis for a second coating my hand so that it ran down my fingers and dripped onto Sas' tummy. Sas reached down and put her hand over her opening whilst she scooted off the bead and headed into the en-suite. Pete slumped onto his back, still breathing hard as his cock began to curl onto his leg, a fraction the size it was only a minute ago!

I wanted to suck it into my mouth and bring it back to life so he could fuck me but Sas reappeared with a warm wet towel and began to wipe Pete tenderly, telling him how much she loved him, how much she loved his cock and how much she loved him fucking her. Taking the other end of the towel I wiped myself and lay back putting my head onto Pete's chest where I could hear his slowing heart.

CHAPTER 4

"Will you fuck me next please Pete?" I asked slowly and then quickly added "If it's OK with you Sas."

Pete didn't answer but Sas said: "It's OK with me Dani, but Pete and I talked about this and whilst we agreed to introduce you to some things and get you going with how great sex is, Pete's not sure about going the whole way with you."

I was initially furious. It was like a flash of anger that flew through me and I had a sudden thought that this must be what a drug addict experiences when denied their drugs. Pete was looking at me with his concerned big brother look and I softened and thought for a while about what I should say.

Before I could put thoughts into words, Pete said: "Look Dani, Sas and I started out having sex based on pure lust and we just wanted to fuck each other's brains out. But then we started to get to know each other and spend time doing other things. We found that we liked being together quite apart from the sex . . ."

"Bullshit! I'm only here because of your cock!" interjected Sas and we all fell about laughing.

Sas continued: "We love each other now Dani and the sex has just got better and better. We've only included you because we both love you too!"

Pete looked at me intently and said: " Dani, maybe it would be better if you lost your virginity to a guy who loves you, and who you love."

"But I love you Pete and I can't imagine loving some guy as much!" I said as I began to sob.

Sas was quickly by my side hugging me and said: "God Dani, what have we done? I know how you feel. I'd die if I couldn't have Pete loving me every day. We've teased you and now we are denying you. But if Pete makes love to you, you'll be hopelessly in love with him the same way I am and that wouldn't work for anyone!"

"I don't want Pete to "make love to me". I cried, "I just want him to fuck me so I know what it feels like and what to do when I do get with some guy. I'm so fucking horny and if Pete doesn't do it to me I'll just go out and get some random guy to fuck me. I can't wait and the chances of me finding a boyfriend before I get to Uni next year are zilch. I've got to study for the next month and do my exams and I don't think I could concentrate feeling like this."

There was silence for a while and Sas looked from me to Pete and back again. "I understand." She said and turning to Pete said: "I think we owe it to her Pete – or at least you do! I'm OK with it as long as I'm with you both. And so long as it is just this one time! If we don't and we go home and you two are under the same roof, it's bound to happen anyway and I won't be involved. Then I'd be jealous I think . . . " she trailed off.

It was getting chilly even in the cabin and Pete reached up and closed the hatch. "Lets sleep on this a while and see how we feel." He said. Sas blew out the oil lamp and we snuggled under the doona, Pete in the middle and Sas and I cuddling each side of him. The sex had made us drowsy and I was soon asleep despite my unease.

We all felt the breeze nudge the boat and it woke us from sound sleep. "Better check all is OK! Said Pete and climbed over me. He left a void and Sas and I moved towards each other trying to regain the warmth Pete took with him. We cuddled and caressed lovingly and Sas whispered: "Are you ready?"

"Yes!" I replied, "But I've gotta pee first!"

"Me too" said Sas as we raced to the en-suite. We were soon back in bed giggling as Pete came below and dived in between us, his naked body cold to the touch. "All OK." He said, "But it's bloody cold. I need warming up!"

"Spoon me." I said, "And Sas can spoon you!"

I rolled onto my left side and Pete reached around me and pulled my back against his still cold body. Sas put her warm body to Pete's back and reached over us both to cup my right breast. We all wriggled to transfer the heat whilst Pete kissed my neck. My heart was beating in my throat and I asked them if they could feel my heart. Pete ran his hands all over my breasts and up my neck telling me how warm I felt and that he could certainly feel my heart beating wildly.

Pete was warming up and I could feel his cock against my back as it grew. He moved his hips slightly and Sas removed her hand from my breast and ran it down between us to fondle his erection. Then she lifted my right leg up and back over Pete's thigh and reached between us, caressing my already slick folds. Pete moved back and then I felt his penis slide under me to rest along my vulva. Sas was holding Pete's cock hard against me and I worked myself along the top of his now very slick and hard cock. It was delicious. This was the first time a penis had ever come in contact with my kitty and I so wanted it inside me. Sas had her hands and fingers everywhere, even back inside me up behind my clit where she touched that amazing spot again.

Now I added my hands and holding Pete's cock I moved out and down in an attempt to put him into me. But Sas grabbed my wrist and said: "No Dani, not like that. Let me help you."

The doona was long gone and we were all radiating heat again as Sas told Pete to lie on his back. He got comfortable and Sas told me to get on top. I did, laying my body along Pete and kissing him as I did so.

"No, straddle him the way I did when he fucked me earlier." said Sas. I moved down and put my feet either side of Pete's hips.

"This way you will be in control Dani and you can go at your pace. Lift up a bit." And with that Sas took hold of Pete's cock and began to rub it all over my lips. It felt so good and I wanted to drop down, but Sas was in control and parting my lips with her fingers she guided the tip of Pete's penis into me. There were plenty of our juices and I couldn't resist lowering myself a little so that the head was now in me.

I will never forget that feeling of having Pete's cock just inside me. It stretched me and yet it felt wonderful to have him nestled there. If this was all there was, then it would be quite OK as it was so incredible.

"Now move up and down just a little." Said Sas. And I did, letting him into me just a fraction more each time. Pete was totally still except for the throbbing I could feel in his cock. I lowered a little more and now his head and some of his shaft was all inside me. Sas kept her hand on Pete and ran her fingers around inside my lips next to his cock making sure we were perfectly fitted and slick.

"It's up to you now Dani . . . you can see how far you can go." But I couldn't get any further. Pete was hard up against my hymen and I could feel it like a rubber barrier against him getting and further into me. I raised up a couple of times with the same result and each time it hurt in a strange way.

For the first time I was scared and stopping even crossed my mind until I reached down and felt Pete's cock in me. There was still so much of him to go inside me yet and I really wanted it all. Something very deep in my being was telling me to do this and I now renewed my efforts.

"Just relax and let your body weight sink down on him." Was the advice Sas gave as she stroked my back. Determined now I did just that and felt Pete push up slightly at the same instant. There was a sudden pain and I cried out as I dropped further down onto Pete. He was in much further now but I was afraid and lifted up again. Sas gently pushed me back down whilst telling me it was over and it will get better from here.

She was right! I was able to move down onto my knees now so my legs stopped shaking and with my hand under me I eased myself further down onto him in stages, with a little uplift each time. There was only a little way to go now but I noticed my fingers were blood streaked and I got scared again.

Sas scooted into the en-suite and came back with a warm wet towel that she lovingly used to wipe away the blood where we joined and from my fingers.

"Just enjoy him now!" said Sas and I let go, sinking all the way onto him. I had his entire penis, all 20 cms of him inside me. And it was feeling incredible. Rather than move up and down, I began to move forwards and back, creating the most delicious feeling as his cock pressed against different parts of my kitty, inside and on the outside.

Then I began to feel something building within my body. Not just in my vagina but in my whole body. Like a scratch that I had to itch the better it felt. And the only thing to do was to move up and down on his fabulous cock.

Suddenly I looked at Pete's face and he was smiling at me riding this thing of his as if it was not really attached to him. I felt embarrassed that I had basically ignored him and threw myself forward, showering his face and neck with kisses.

"Oh Pete, thank you for this!" I cried, my tears wetting his beautiful face. "I'll never forget my first time was with my Darling Brother."

"And Me!" cried Sas holding us both.

"Now fuck her properly Pete! She's ready for it . . ."

In one fluid movement Pete lifted us both and without his penis leaving my insides, he was on top of me and I was on by back with my legs over his back.

Pete slowly began to pull out of me and I tightened my legs to keep him in me until I realised what he was doing and let him pull out till just the head nestled in me. Then he plunged smoothly back to the hilt, forcing the breath out of me and doing things inside that were so exquisite I cant find the words.

Gradually Pete increased the tempo and I angled my hips up to get all of him in me with each thrust. Oh it was good. The best feeling of my life without doubt. What could be better?

I was becoming frantic now, an orgasm the size of a house about to crash over me. It was like no other orgasm I had ever experienced and I pulled at Pete's back and buttocks to get every bit of him into me. He was plunging into me now making sex sounds like I had heard when he fucked Sas. I was really doing it and Pete was about to come in me . . .

The house fell on me as I felt Pete's semen spurt inside me. I was amazed I could feel it and I worked by muscles and very being to milk every drop from him. I didn't care, I wanted his semen inside me, at my very core.

My body was floating and I had warmth inside me like never before. My vagina was like a new body part I hadn't known before. Pete slid off me, his penis leaving me with a pop of longing and sorrow, as I somehow knew I'd never have it inside me again.

tomtom45
tomtom45
140 Followers