I Arranged It All

Story Info
Wife gets her sisters and husband together.
3.6k words
4.25
92.1k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,091 Followers

My name is Della. I am 65 and have psoriatic arthritis which makes sex extremely painful except when I'm having a very good day which are very few. My husband, Press, is a very sexual person and I regretfully admit he is not getting his fair share of pussy - never has, really I asked him once, in my late 20s, if he thought I was frigid. He said I was not, but we argued about frequency the first 22 years of our marriage. He just gave up, I suppose.

Even at 67, he masturbates a lot. He thinks I don't know but I know he does and I know his methods, an antique milk bottle being one, and I do not condemn him for it nor say anything. It keeps us arguing to a minimum.

I am the second oldest of 11 children. I have a younger sister, Patty, who is the fourth oldest - a bit over two years between us. She is much prettier than I am but our bodies are much to same, but different frames. I am 5'9" to her 6'1", but our asses, breast and long legs are well proportioned female attributes, just that hers are a slightly larger proportion. My hair is red, while hers is blind.

Our family of 11 siblings say "I love you" a lot. Press shies from this habit with other members of our family. Though I know he loves them all dearly, but he reserves the phrase for me alone - and our 2 kids and 5 grand kids. He does have have a "thing" for Patty, and my sister Kate, who is, 53, and they have a "thing" for him. The girls think I don't know, but I know. They touch him affectionately when they think I'm not looking and always say an "I love you" directed exclusively at him whenever they visit and depart.

The last time my sister, Patty, stayed with us we were watching TV late in the evening. I pretended to be asleep on the sofa with Patty sitting across for me, sitting crossways in a cushioned chair, with Press sitting directly behind her in his recliner. Spying, I saw him eying her in her black flimsy sleeping attire and lusting after her. A wife can tell these things. I know his looks when he is lusting after me. Occasionally, Patty would look back at him and smile, reaching to offer her hand for a squeeze, at least once that I witnessed.

She is visiting now for two nights. She is sitting across from me now at the kitchen table, we, having taken our evening baths. Press is in the shower. We were discussing the wedding shower we attended this day for a younger brother's wife-to-be, but now are discussing our miserable jobs. We do that a lot!

Patty has a habit of using vulgar and descriptive language. She suppresses it when she is at our home but more around my husband than myself. She has used the term "fuck it" or "fuck em" numerous times already when talking about her job or co-workers. Sex is always a topic between us gals, so I change the topic. As expected, I learn again she hasn't had any in a good many years, being divorced and having a bad opinion about men in general. My husband privately jokes that she replaced any man in her life with a dog. She has had as many as 3 at one time.

"You sure do take a long time taking a shower!" Patty teases my husband when he comes through the kitchen, heading to our den-turned-bedroom - wearing cotton shorts with a towel around his neck.

"Hey, it takes time to get clean. Unlike you two who splashed a bit in the tub." He jabs back.

"My pussy is clean enough." She shoots back, surprising both of us, Press and myself. And, I think, maybe herself, as it is a continuation of the private conversation we were having at that moment. "Oops! Am I bad!"

I had been wondering for a long time how to make up for my inability to make my husband sexually content. In an instant, still surprised at my sister's colored comment, I see an opening - an opportunity - and I seize it. My husband, I can tell, for once, is speechless.

"Knowing Press, he is speechless because you have focused his mind your clean pussy and what that means to his dirty little mind." I mock, now surprising both of them. "With that said, I think it is time to acknowledge you two are very fond of each other - meaning sex has crossed your minds. Press does not know he has uttered your name, more than once, while inside of me. I understand sugar. I'm not mad at you."

There is a quietness so thick that you could cut it with a butter knife. Patty's eyes are avoiding contact.

"We're all adults here. Press, would you believe your sister-in-law hasn't laid with a man in years? And Patty, I am ashamed to tell you I haven't done my due diligence in spreading my legs for my husband. Letting you two lay together would give me a bit of comfort and peace of mind."

"You're sexy as hell! He's admitted as much. Since you saw fit to bring your pussy to his attention, I think the least you could do is show it to him. If it is indeed as clean as you say, he might be tempted - shall we say - to dine upon such a delicacy." I say with a tone of certainty.

Patty's fingers of her right hand are tapping the kitchen table nervously. She briefly looks up at me and bites her lower lip.

"Della, you're making Patty uncomfortable." My husband says standing behind me. "She's just playing with us, Patty."

"No! I am definitely not playing!" I state. "I might be uncomfortable with you two actually screwing, but Press you deserve a little sexual excitement for your understanding, and, Patty, you sure as hell need a little TLC, and he can give it to you, believe me."

The silence continues for long moments.

"Both of you want this! Patty, you're independent as hell but a woman needs a little sex every now and then. Look at his crotch." I offer, not needing to look to know. "Now get up and go to our bed in there. If I'm good with this, so is he. And you should be!"

Our bed was indeed just 20 steps away just off the kitchen. Patty stood showing a bit of apprehension, but walked into the bedroom. I followed, with my husband close behind me. Patty stood by the bed appearing to need directions.

"Go ahead, position yourself in the middle of the bed and undo your housecoat. I am sure Press will want to remove your panties." I direct, and then, to Press. "Seriously, you have been lusting for her for years, surely, you don't have to be told what to do?"

"My appreciation to both of you." Press said.

Press moved between the bottom of the bed and the wall, a mere 2'. They stared into each others eyes as he reached to strip her of her panties. She assisted by lifting her feet and drawing her knees back. I had to admit she was Amazonian, with skin untouched by the sun from the neck down and unblemished. She had a small, trimmed bush on her mound. Press stood staring at her pussy as if he was in a trance for a long minute, then, glances at me.

"Really, you have my blessing, my dearest." I said with a smile. "Patty, that dumb ass you were married to might have ate her pussy, but you're in for a treat. Press is good - real good - at giving oral."

"Della, I'm embarrassed as hell!" Patty said. "Are you going to stay? Can't you just..."

"You bet. I'm not leaving you two to your own devices. Y'all end up fucking. Since neither of us like to suck cock, Press will need to stick his cock in me after pleasing you. Press, you remember that.

I can see his enthusiasm as Press lowers himself down to his chest. He pushes his palms up under her ass, seemingly to move slow, enjoying every moment. Together they jostled into a comfortable position. He put his face to her pussy. I could see he was kissing it lovingly, like he did mine. I had been where she was and I knew he was good at giving oral pleasure. I stepped a number of paces and pulled a captain's chair as close to the bottom of the bed as I could and settled in to watch.

I determined that I should have allowed this years earlier. Katie was also

unhappy with her lot, her husband having cheated on her, and I determined to get her together with Press also. They both deserved as much.

It seemed after a few long minutes they forgot I was there watching. Patty was moaning pretty much continuously as I waited expectantly - there it is! Her ass lifted and I knew he had stuck his tongue into her hole! Her ass began to involuntarily hump his face as she lifted her head to look down. She was breathing through her mouth erratically. I knew how good that could be. I could feel I was getting wet.

I stood briefly to remove my own housecoat. I hated that my bush was not as thick as it once was. Press loved my red hair which was now showing a bit of gray - collar and cuff. I received most of my orgasms from oral stimulation and I loved that he loved my red bushed pussy so much.

Patty, I could tell, was nearing the top of the ladder. She toyed with his hair. Her knees back as far as they would go. She stared down with glassy eyes. And then her body still for a short moment before her knees started ratcheting. Her soul opened and showed itself as she moaned like an animal in the stress.

As she settled onto the bed, the orgasm fading from her, Press, lifted up. I got a glimpse of his cock. It was firm and rigid. At his 67 years, it was hit and miss with his erections and they rarely lasted very long. He had not come in me in years. I wondered if he ejaculated when he masturbated. He looks at me with what seems like pleading eyes.

"If she'll let you, do it." I agreed wholeheartedly.

She was reaching for his cock. She had heard my words and was willing. Their bodies closed, halting momentarily as she placed his cock to her, and then slowly coupled. His breathing was elevated and came in quick puffs. I had broken him of such displays of excitement years ago, but hoped that Patty would not be put off by such displays of passion.

A half a minute of lustful passion and he seemed to gain control of himself, slowing his frantic rhythm to a more moderate one. Patty's hands were caressing his body lovingly. Again, they seem to be ignorant of my presence. I suppose, stimulated by the fact that it was my sister he was fucking, in the presence of his, me his wife, his erection lasted much longer than I expected.

With apologies, as he often did with me, he slowed to a stop and lifted off of her. She lovingly sympathized with him. "It's OK. Iwas good!"

He looked over at me and with a knowing smile patted the bed next to them. I stood, moved to the bed, and took my place as indicated. He removed my panties as my feet lifted and my knees drew back. As always, when the light was available, he looked at my pussy a few long moments.

"Two gorgeous pussies. But I love the red one the best." He said lovingly.

He put his face and tongue to me and I forgot she even existed, except for the hand that lightly stroked and squeezed my right breast. It did not seem lustful in intent and I took it for what it was - a sister's innocent love and thanks.

The summer sun with fading behind the trees as I too lifted my head to watch Press eat my pussy. I could tell in my peripheral that Patty was fully engaged in watching also. She lay partly on her side with her right foot planted on the bed her knee high. It was as if she was airing out her pussy. As he always did, he tongued fucked me numerous times, lifting my ass up. I huffed and puffed like a woman in labor when my orgasm seized me and shook me like an earthquake.

"Sugar, that was good!" I praised.

As I said those words, he was mounting me as I suspected he would, his cock hard once more. I guided it to me as he broke into a frantic rhythm. Again, I knew it would not last long. Not all of my moans were fake as I tried to give him a good fuck, hoping he would come in me, as cum in my vagina is one thing I truly miss.

It took longer than I figured but he soon slowed to a stop and his cock slopped out of me. Had we been alone he probably would have continued humping my pussy. I have been known to come like that. He says it feels really good to him.

"Are you getting up?" I ask him as he moves off of me, his cock withered up disappearing into his white, wet and matted pubic hair.

"I think I'll lay here a few minutes. You two have wore me out." He answers, smiling at Patty.

Standing there watching Patty climb over him, it surprises me when she stops and kisses him full on the mouth with a passionate kiss. I must admit I was irked for a second. We put on our panties and light housecoats and retired to the kitchen. I put on the teapot and getting out the milk from the refrigerator I glance at the bed. Press seems to be asleep.

Patty is more appreciative of what I have given her than I would have given her credit for. She is very independent but she verbally expresses how much she had needed the TLC and admits she could have used a little more.

As Patty and I take our tea to the living room to watch TV our conversation turns to the usual stuff; job, family, and such. When I return to refill our teacups,

Press passes by me at the counter, squeezing my ass as usual, causing me to smile watching him go by. Again, wearing his cotton shorts and T-shirt, he joins us to watch TV. Later, when Patty extends her arm behind her to get a hand squeeze from Press it lingers longer than usual. She does not turn her head but stares at the TV looking quite fur loin.

Patty soon retires to our spare bedroom. Actually, our daughter's old bedroom. I am again surprised and annoyed when she kisses him good night full on the lips. I follow her in and speak to her briefly of a plan. Somewhat reluctantly, she agrees.

I normally go to work about 6:30 in the morning but I was supposed to take Patty to the airport at 9:00. Our plan is to change that. As I stand just inside the kitchen door where I can watch, I tell her my routine just before leaving for work. I am fully attired and ready to sneak out. She has bathed but is wearing only her panties and bra as planned.

Nearing, 6:30 she is closing on my bed where Press lays, usually partially awake. She bends down to kiss him on the cheek, and as suspected, though not always but usually, he reaches between her legs, his forearm pressing against her crotch as he reaches up behind to squeeze her/my ass. I had not informed her of this and it surprises hell out of her. But, it got the ball rolling!

Press was instantly alert that it might not be me as I usually wear dress slacks, just not my underpants. Turning, he confirms it is not me and begins apologizing, but stops mid-sentence as Patty begins to remove her panties, then, bra. I have to cover my mouth to keep from chuckling out loud.

"Where... Where is Della?" He stutters, glancing around her, causing me to jerk out of sight.

"She has gone to work. Didn't she tell you that you are taking me to the airport?"

"Yeah. I remember something about that now. How long do we have?" He queries, as she slowly crabs over him to take my place against the wall, effectively keeping him from seeing me.

"She just left. We have about an hour if you want to shower. Told me to kiss you goodbye for her. She also told me that this would be okay with her."

When Press and I went to bed shortly after Patty, he had spent a few minutes playing with my ass as he expressed his thankfulness. Enough minutes fondling and praise that I had allowed his left middle finger to enter me briefly before it centered on my clot and brought me to another very satisfying orgasm.

I can tell that while my husband is kissing her neck Patty's right-hand is fondling his cock. After a few long minutes of fondling and suckling at her nipple, he begins to maneuver atop her which was not in the plan. While lifting her legs, spreading her thighs, Patty looks my way with raised eyebrows. She looks for direction but I have none. He is holding his cock looking for her hole and finds it. I had considered him pretty much useless at finding my hole, always having to take the reins, so to speak, into my hands to couple us. Maybe it was my abundant red bush, that he loved, I have to keep reminding myself.

I can tell he has entered her by the disabling look she has on her face and hearing her soft grunt. His cock is more than ample when it works. As I watch, he begins to fuck her with a slow, mesmerizing lustful and passionate rhythm, that stabs her deep much too often for my comfort. It is soon painfully clear that my sister appears to have forgotten about me watching. Her knees are ratcheting and she's hugging him tightly, all the while moaning and groaning - groaning and grunting - and moaning more - the witch!.

His erection is lasting. His breathing is at a minimum - like a much younger man than he actually is. What the hell is happening! I am now standing in the middle of the den/appliance/bedroom. I stare at the two figures - my sister and my husband - as they enjoy a most passionate fuck. I have been in her place many times, but not enough times, in our 44 years of marriage. For the first time I fell regret.

The feeling of regret is displaced in my mind as Patty bellows in orgasm, her body shuddering, her belly repeatedly retracting, like the waves on the sea. Press's only reaction is to reach down and grabbed her ass with both hands as he fucks on. I determine to kill his ass if he reaches orgasm and ejaculates into her - her pussy. In only slightly more time than it takes to think of killing him, he groans, his back straightening, his torso lifting slightly, as he ejaculates. I have been there too, though not in the recent past, feeling his cock jerk. As they relax into each others arms, I slip to the living room, gather up my purse, and slip quietly out of the door. By the time I made the 30 minute ride to work I am calm and collected.

Unfortunately, later, when Press comes up behind me while I am preparing supper at the kitchen counter and squeezes my ass, my temper flares.

"Patty told me you came in her?" I accuse, having to hide the fact that I had been present and hoping he would not asked when I had had the time to talk to my sister. "My ass is it not stimulating enough to get you off anymore?"

"I suppose, it must been the excitement of strange and new pussy. It almost gave me a heart attack!" He answered defensively. "I will try harder. I didn't know you cared so much?"

My temper flamed out.

"I have always cared. I don't know why I am like I am." I defend, near tears. "I love to have you between my legs - up inside of me. Feeling your cock jerk inside of me is wonderful. I'm sorry it hasn't been frequent enough. Patty is a long way from home in New Hampshire but since you and Kate also have this "thing" going on too, I suppose, you would like it if I could talk her into spreading her legs for you?"

"There is no "thing", but do you really think she would go for something like that?"

My answer is to turn and glare at him for a few long moments before telling him I think I can arrange it.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,091 Followers