I Became an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out to show hubby, to say he was shocked was an understatement. I said, "Are you aware that the slit is almost showing your bald pussy."

I said, "yah, I thought that might happen." He put his face up close and just grinned with approval.

We met up with Joey and Amanda out near the pool. Amanda was wearing an outfit similar to mine but it was white. She commented on being the bride and that white was only appropriate. Her dress left a clear outline of her nipples and it was shorter than mine but no slit. We were not sure if she was wearing panties or not but figured we would find out sooner or later.

We walked down Duvall street watching the people and looking for a good spot for dinner. We came across a restaurant that had a second-floor balcony that overlooked the street with a a very steep set of outdoor stairs that we needed to go up.

Since Joey and Amanda were Key West regulars, they were leading the way. They started up the stairs ahead of us and about halfway up, my husband said, "Well that answers that question."

Joey turned and said, "Would that be the panty question?" We all broke out laughing and agreed that it was going to be one hell of a night.

We had a wonderful dinner consisting of Key West local favorites and happy hour drinks for all. When we finished it was time to head down the stairs and find some dancing fun. Of course, as we were going down the stairs three couples were heading up. They all got clear pussy shots from both of us which caused the guys to smile and the ladies to give us looks like we were a couple of sluts trying to take their men. I for one hope the guys enjoyed the show.

We found an outdoor bar that had a small band playing and since it was midweek, we were able to get a table right upfront. After the first round of drinks, it was time to get to dancing. Our guys needed a little more liquid encouragement before they got up so Amanda and I got up to dance together.

The feeling I had was like nothing I had ever experienced. Here I was in the sexiest dress that I have ever worn dancing with a gorgeous woman knowing that everyone in the place was watching us. I felt so sexy and invigorated.

After two fast songs, the band went to a slow one. Amanda and I looked at one another and without saying a word came together with our arms wrapped around each other. Her body felt so nice against mine, our tits were pressed firmly together and I had my hand on her ass. All I could think about was how horny this was making me and how badly I wanted my husband inside me. There was no mistaking it the moisture between my legs was from pure arousal.

When that song ended, the guys got up and split us apart. There were a few boos from the crowd which we can only assume came from the guys that were enjoying the two ladies on the floor. The band played another slow song but this time I could feel hubby's erection pressing into me rather than Amanda's tits. When we turned on the floor I said to Amanda, "Is Joeys dick as hard as his?"

She responded, "Sure is, maybe we will have to continue the show." With that, the band jumped into some fast stuff from the seventies and we all let it go for the next four or five songs.

Anyone that was sitting up toward the front had the opportunity to see our tits and pussies from many different angles. As we were dancing, Amanda and I made no attempt to be discreet, in fact, it was pretty much the opposite, we were flashing our stuff at every turn. Amanda and I switched partners several times and I can assure you Joeys dick was just as hard and ready to go.

We had to take a break, by now we were exhausted and needed another round of drinks. After a few minutes I said, I have to head to the lady's room and hubby said, I think I will hit the men's room at the same time.

As we walked to the back of the place the lady's room door opened and it was a one-person bathroom so hubby followed me in and locked the door. I asked what he was doing and before I could do or say anything else, he had my ass up on the sink and his pants around his ankles. He said, "Spread your legs, you're going to get fucked."

Who am I to say no, I pulled my dress up and spread my legs. I don't remember ever being so wet, I was literally dripping. His cock slid right in; I probably could have taken two cock at the same time thanks to the abundance of lube. He slammed his cock deep into me and in no time, I was cumming like a wild woman in heat. Moments later he erupted with copious amounts of cum which caused me to let go with another intense orgasm.

Once we caught our breath, wiped up most of the cum, and regained our composure, we opened the door and headed back to our table. We were still a bit breathless and Joey said, are you guys ok?"

We didn't know how to answer when Amanda said, "You little bitch, you just got fucked in the ladies' room, didn't you?"

I gave her a big kiss on the lips and said, "Sure did!" We all clinked our glasses together and let out a loud cheer. I suspect everyone around us knew that we just fucked in the ladies' room and I have to admit, I was pretty happy about letting my wild side come out.

It was getting late and we needed to get some sleep since tomorrow was going to be a busy day with pre-wedding stuff.

The next day was pretty uneventful in regards to my new found wild side. Most of the wedding party was staying at the same hotel so we spent the day hanging out at the pool and enjoying time with Joey and Amanda's families. I was pretty much out of character for me but I felt very comfortable poolside in the two-piece that I had started with. I even adjusted it so it would show off a little more skin.

I had brought a dress with me for the wedding that I was having second thoughts about. It was a nice dress but, I felt like I wanted to be sexier, not to mention, it is hot as hell here so if there was the opportunity to go without bra and panties, I was going for it.

Later in the day, hubby and I went dress shopping. I told him I want to be sexy but not slutty. He agreed that slutty would be fun but not a good idea with family and friends.

It took about an hour but we found a dress that was just above the knee that flowed beautifully as I walked. It was long enough that I could get away with no panties but we were not sure about the top. It was not sheer at all but I did feel myself jiggling and if I bent just right the girls were on display. Hubby said, "It looks amazing on you, nothing is hanging out, go for it." I must be crazy but I took my husband's fashion advice.

The following afternoon we arrived at the wedding. It was a beautiful day and almost all of the ladies were wearing short dresses that looked sexy. I have to say, mine was nicer than most and I felt sexy in a sophisticated way.

The wedding party ended at 10:00. The Bride and Groom took off to their honeymoon suite and we headed back to the hotel. We had managed to acquire a bottle of the champagne which we were going to consume in the hot tub.

As we were walking in, we talked about just stripping naked and getting in the tub, after all, we were the only ones out at that time. But we figured others from the wedding would be coming along and that it would be best to get bathing suits.

We put our conservative bathing suits and jumped in with a plastic cup of champaign in our hands. It didn't take long before we were fooling around in the water until we were interrupted by others from the wedding coming into the pool area.

It was the bride and grooms' mothers and fathers. We all shared some small talk about how wonderful the wedding was then the bride's mother asked if they could all join us. We of course said, please do.

The next thing we know, both of the ladies unzipped their dresses and let them fall off. I thought, oh my god what is happening here. The really fun part was that neither of them was wearing a bra or panties. Then, in no time at all, the two fathers were just as naked and I will add, they were sporting some nice equipment.

I have to say, these folks are older than we are but they know how to have fun. As they were stepping into the pool, I stood up and said, "I don't know why I'm wearing this stuff and proceeded to strip down.

Amanda's mom said, "We were a little disappointed yesterday when we didn't get to see your thong and his little pouch. Maybe tomorrow?"

By now everyone was naked and no one cared one bit. We all had a plastic cup of champagne and toasted the bride and groom.

I said, "Now that I know everyone a bit better, I expect I will be wearing my thong. What else did Amanda tell you?"

She said, "Lets put it this way, I have not had sex in a lady's room in years, I was hoping you guys might take us to that bar tomorrow night. If you guys are up to it, we can go dirty dance some more."

I have to say, for a short second, I was embarrassed as hell. But then I realized, you only live once, and as long as no one gets hurt, go for it.


12