I Bump Into Shirley & John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the well-greased tip of my cock right at the well-greased entrance to Shirley's ass, I gave a short, firm shove. The tip popped inside and Shirley cooed her pleasure. Another shove, just like the first and another inch was inside. She cooed again from the pleasurable stretching of her sphincter and her hands continued spreading her cheeks as wide as she could. John was lying patiently, waiting to continue fucking Shirley's pussy. I put one finger beside my cock in her ass and spread it open enough that I was able fit the nozzle of the tube of lubricant in there, and squeezed some in. Then I went around to other places on all sides of my cock and did the same thing. After I had added the additional KY Jelly, I reached the fingers of both my hands in beside my cock and pulled open Shirley's ass as far as I could. With one more firm thrust, more of my cock was in that tight, slippery hole. Shirley was tellimg me how good I was making her feel, and encouraging me to fill her ass up, until, with one last thrust, my entire cock was buried in Shirley's beautiful ass.

"Oh, God, that feels good. I love your cocks. Fuck me good. Fuck my ass.

Fuck my pussy." That was Shirley's plea, and John and I gladly complied. I slowly drew my cock out, then drove it back in. Her ass was really tight but the jelly had partially liquefied, and my cock slid in slowly but smoothly. As I drew my cock back out of Shirley's ass, I could see and feel John driving his cock into her pussy, and we quickly set up a pattern. When John was stroking his cock into Shirley's pussy, I was drawing mine out of her ass, then while I plunged my cock back in, John drew his out. Sometimes my balls and his collided, but our strokes were so slow that there was no danger to either of us. Shirley caught on to the pattern quickly and fucked her pussy down to meet John's cock, then fucked her ass back to meet mine.

All the time, she was cooing and moaning ecstatically, and telling us how good our cocks felt, and begging us to keep fucking her. John had no objection to that and I know that Shirley's ass was some of the best fucking I had ever had, and I would have kept going all day if possible.

The three of us fucked silently; the only sounds were the bed squeaking under our weight and all of us sighing or moaning or otherwise expressing our pleasure. My cock was sliding easily but slowly in and out of Shirley's ass, and John's cock was going slowly in and out of her pussy. I could feel his cock passing mine as we entered and exited. Shirley was enjoying the double penetration, but it was lacking in perfection for her. "I really love the feel of your cocks, you guys but something is missing. You are really filling up my ass and my pussy but I need more on my clit so I want to try something different. Fuck into me at the same time."

Joh'ns cock was in Shirley's pussy then so I slid mine into her ass. It was really tight with that big cock right next door but I got it all the way in. Then Shirley, with her weight on her knees and her elbows, moved her body forward, pulling her ass and her pussy most of the way off our cocks. After hesitating a few seconds, she pushed herself back, to imbed her pussy on John's cock and her ass on mine. We both caught on and thrust forward to meet her. Shirley moaned her pleasure at this slow, simultaneous double penetration, and moved her body forward again. Once again, when Shirley stroked back, John and I stroked forward to meet her, causing Shirley to moan her pleasure again. We continued the slow fucking and Shirley was ecstatic. "You guys are the greatest. My ass and my pussy have never felt this good. John, my clit is really lovin' your cock." As Shirley was sliding her pussy back, John's cock was making full contact with the top of her vagina, stimulating ehe underside of her clit. My cock in her ass pushed John's cock extra hard against the clit, and Shirley was also getting the best fucking she had ever had. We continued to fuck, silently except for the moans of pleasure from three different throats because all of were getting some of the best we had ever had and we were giving the best we could. Shirley broke the silence again. "I love it, you guys. Keep fucking my ass. Keep fucking my pussy." As if we would want to stop doing something so marvelously pleasurable.

With Shirley's tight ass squeezing my cock and all the great sex I had experienced that day, I could feel my climax building. It wouldn't be immediate but it would happen, and I couldn't delay it for very long. "Your ass is so great, Shirley, that it's gonna make me cum," I announced.

"I'm getting ready to cum, too," John announced.

"Just hold on, yu guys," responded Shirley. "I'm almost there myself. Oh, God, this is so good." And a few minutes of fucking later: "I'm gonna cum, you guys." Shirley increased her speed, but the three of us were a rather unwieldy pile and she was filled up so tightly that we really couldn't fuck very fast. Even so, the increased speed of our strokes started Shirley cumming.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she crooned, thrashing her head around, and flailing her arms and legs. John wrapped his arms around her back to keep her in place and continued to ram his cock in and out of Shirley's pussy. She gyrated her hips on top of him, massaging her clit on his cock. I continued to fuck her ass as fast as I could, forcing John's cock as tightly against Shirley's clit as I could get it. Because Shirley's ass was so tight, my strokes were slow but they did the job. "Oh Fuck me.

Fuck me. I'm cumming," and Shirley climaxed with one last spasm, sprawling on top of John, her arms and legs limp at her sides. Just as Shirley climaxed, John announced he was cumming and his face tensed and his eyeballs rolled back in his head. With a vew more strokes into Shirley's ass, I ejaculated into my condom. The three of us couldn't have timed it better.

The three of us lay in a happy, contented pile, my cock softening in Shirley's ass and John's cock softening in her pussy. Liquefied KY Jelly ran out of her ass and mingled with John's cum and the juices that were draining from Shirley's pussy. "George," this is a big bed. Why don't you stay with us tonight and tomorrow, I can suck you off while John is eating my pussy?" We all agreed that sounded like a good idea.

12