I Call On Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

"That was terrific, George. You really ate my pussy the way it likes to be eaten and your fingers in my ass were great." I walked over to her, bent down and kissed her on the lips.

"You wanna fuck now?" she asked and reached down and fondled my hard cock, making it even harder. I told her that was my intention, unless she objected. "No objection. I want it too but your finger isn't big enough for my ass. It's okay when you eat my pussy but I want something bigger when we fuck."

"Well, Heidi, I'm versatile but I only have one cock. If I had two, I would use them both in you."

"No sweat. I've got one here." She reached over into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a squirting type bottle of baby oil and a big plastic butt plug. It was pink and the dildo part was about six inches long, smooth and cone shaped. From two inches wide at its widest, it tapered to a narrow, blunt tip. The base of the plug was about six inches square and curved and the dildo part projected from a point about one inch from one of the edges. I could see the possibilities right away.

"Nothing will ever replace your cock or your tongue, George," Heidi reassured me. "This is just a supplement."

I hadn't been jealous but it was nice to hear her say that. Earlier, I had put condoms on the nightstand and I picked one of them up and removed the wrapper. "Let me," she said, as she knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth again. This time, after stroking it several times, she took it out and rolled on the condom. It would be up to me to prepare Heidi's ass and the butt plug. She knelt on the floor with her upper body supported by the bed and reached back to spread her cheeks. I knelt right behind her, spread open her lovely rosebud with the thumb and forefinger of my right hand and poked the tip of the bottle into her ass. "Mmmmmm," she murmured as I squirted baby oil into her.

She liked it even more when I twined two fingers together again, eased them into her ass and twisted them back and forth. It felt good to her, which was a bonus because the purpose was to spread the oil evenly inside her ass. I continued twisting them longer than I really had to, which Heidi appreciated, before pulling them out and heavily coating her rosebud with more of the lubricant. After setting the butt plug on its base on the floor, I squirted more baby oil onto my hand and thoroughly covered the cone shape. Heidi's ass and the toy were both ready for fucking.

With my left hand, I held the butt plug against my belly so it stuck out just about an inch above my cock, which was also sticking out. Heidi reached back and spread her ass cheeks and I pried open her rosebud with my other hand. Still holding the toy, I leaned forward until the tip of the dildo pressed against the opening I was creating. Heidi shivered in delighted anticipation when she felt its hard bluntness about to enter her rear pleasure hole.

To get maximum benefit from the baby oil, I rubbed the end of the dildo up and down and back and forth before giving a gentle push. The tip had barely entered her when I stopped and felt all around to be sure no loose skin had been caught. Finding no potential problems, I gave another, stronger push. The first two inches slipped in easily but the dildo was getting wider and was stretching Heidi's ass. She murmured her appreciation of the intense pleasure the toy was already giving her and urged me to drive it in farther.

I fully intended to but, before I did, I spread her pussy lips with the fingers of my right hand. Her pussy was so heavily lubricated with her own natural juices that they were running down her thighs so the first two inches of my cock slipped in easily. "Oooooh, that feels so gooood. A double header," was Heidi's reaction.

The butt plug was held in place by the pressure I was applying against the base, so I placed my hands on Heidi's thighs and pushed forward. My cock and the toy both penetrated another fraction of an inch. "Oh, God! Oh, God! Don't stop! Don't stop!" she begged. The next thrust was with only my cock, and it plunged in all the way to the hilt. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" was Heidi's response.

There was still more than three inches of plastic outside of Heidi's ass so I wedged the tip of the squirting bottle between her and the dildo and squeezed in more oil. I repeated the procedure in several other places. Over and over, leaving my cock buried in her pussy, I rocked my belly forward, until the last of the dildo had penetrated her ass and the base was pressed against the insides of her cheeks. "Oooooooooo, yes!" came her cry of joy with every thrust. Although what she said was incoherent, there was no mistaking that Heidi was tremendously enjoying the double penetration.

I eased my cock slowly back and let the butt plug ease part of the way out of her ass. Slowly but forcefully, I drove both my cock and the dildo all the way back in. Heidi loudly expressed her delight again. Her pussy was lubricating even more heavily, and the juices were actually running down my legs and hers, but she felt unusually tight, because of the dildo that filled her other hole.

There was a tiny sliver of space between the base of the butt plug and Heidi's ass and I could see that she was stretched open almost at her maximum. I eased back both my cock and the toy, squirted some more oil into her ass and drove all the way into both her holes again. This time, Heidi fucked back, both her ass and her pussy, to meet my stroke while she loudly moaned her mounting ecstasy. Over and over again, I repeated the slow but strong strokes, filling both her pleasure holes while she thrust back to meet me halfway.

Heidi grew even more ecstatic; her fists were pounding on the bed and her hips were swiveling, pistoning her legs into the floor, as she fucked back to meet my continuing double penetration. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my ass! Fuck me!" she babbled, and that is exactly what I did, over and over, for a long and immensely pleasurable time.

I could feel my climax building and getting closer, so I leaned over and interrupted Heidi to tell her. She nodded her head and we both started fucking faster. Her mouth on my cock had been fabulous but her pussy was even better, slick but very tight, with the dildo in her ass squeezing her love channel against the entire length of my cock. Heidi was reveling in our love-making even more than I was, especially with the increased speed, and continued loudly and incoherently expressing her joy.

She became more coherent. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder! I'm cumming!"

The plunges of my cock and the butt plug into her pleasure holes continued, just as deep but even faster. I had kept my left hand away from her ass or the oil because I expected to have to play with Heidi's clit before she would climax so I reached around and gently fondled her charming love button. I continued the caressing and the double fucking stroke for as long as Heidi continued cumming, until she climaxed with a spasm of her body, so great that it almost lifted her off her knees.

Her powerful orgasm pushed me over the edge and I groaned ecstatically and ejaculated into my condom. Heidi collapsed against the bed and I sprawled against her. My cock was softening in her pussy and the dildo of the butt plug was still buried in her ass as my upper body lay on top of her back. We were both weak from our exertions but Heidi pushed herself back from the bed and I backed away from her. As I did, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and the toy from her ass. There was a squishy sound as they came out and her juices and the leftover baby oil coursed down her legs.

Heidi turned to me and said, with a tired and extremely satisfied smile, "That plug felt great in my ass, George, but if I can only have one cock in me, I still prefer yours."

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Heidi and I did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12