I Call on Virginia

Story Info
Despite age differences, they enjoy making love.
3k words
4.26
99.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers

Most of my lady friends are younger than I, some quite a bit but one exception is Virginia, who is old enough to be my mother. She is a widow who was married for a long time to a man who had been impotent for the last five years of his life. Virginia remained faithful all during the marriage, even the last five years but, as she confided to a younger friend, she had really missed sex, and still missed it. Fortunately for Virginia, and for me also, the friend was one of my former lady friends, now married, and she arranged for Virginia and me to meet.

When the friend and I went to visit her the first time, and I was introduced, Virginia was pleasantly surprised to see that I was not the "young whippersnapper" she had been halfway expecting. Although younger than she was, I was also much older than the friend introducing me, and Virginia was relieved at that. She confided in me later that she had been afraid she would feel as though she were making love with her grandson.

We were both aware that the purpose of my visit was mutually pleasurable sex and there were some awkward moments before we finally accomplished that purpose. Neither of us wanted me to seem like some kind of gigolo or prostitute. Finally, we ended up in bed together and the love making was great for both of us. Virginia enjoyed a tremendous orgasm, her first in over ten years, and her second and third that day were almost as good. Since that time, we have decided that cumming twice per visit would be enough for her.

As usual, the last time I visited Virginia, I was wearing a suit and tie and had brought her flowers. She was wearing a long dress and we shared tea and cookies. Although we both knew the reason I was calling on her, she wanted to maintain the semblance of spontaneity so, after consumption of the tea and cookies and a certain amount of small talk and hand-holding, we walked arm-in-arm to her bedroom.

Although Virginia was not as modest as she had been, she would never be able to undress completely in front of me and I accepted that. Usually, I prefer that my lady friends and I undress each other but Virginia didn't feel comfortable with that and I went along with her preferences. As I undressed down to my undershorts, carefully hanging up every garment as I took it off, Virginia removed her dress and bra but she still wore a half slip. While I turned my back so I couldn't watch, she removed the panties and stockings she wore under it. Believing in a certain level of mystery between men and women, this was as far as she would undress or allow me to undress, at least for a while.

I lay on her bed and Virginia lay beside me, her half-slip pulled primly below her knees. I still wore my undershorts. With my arm under her shoulders, I kissed her lips many times but we both kept our mouths shut. Her eyes, nose and ears were also the target of my lips and Virginia relaxed more and more and, as I kissed my way down her throat, she sighed happily. I pulled my arm out from under her so I could move around more freely and so I would be able to hold her breasts better when I started licking and sucking them.

Some women of her age are skinny and wrinkled but this is not the case with Virginia, who is plump and has large breasts, ending in dark red nipples. The first time we were together, I was surprised at the sensitivity of those nipples. Knowing now that they are one of her main erogenous zones, I spend a lot of time on them. On that day, after I finished kissing her throat, I held one breast between my hands and licked the nipple with broad strokes. Virginia encouraged me, "You know how much I like it when you do that, George. But don't forget that I have two of them."

I hadn't forgotten and I switched my attentions to the other breast and licked that nipple for several minutes. Back and forth my mouth went between the lovely twins, taking my time and licking her nipples, using mostly broad strokes, while Virginia squirmed on the bed, presenting them to me. She was already cooing from pleasure when I drew one of the succulent globes into my mouth and continued licking the nipple and around the areola while sucking on the soft flesh.

"Keep doing that, George. You know what I like," Virginia told me as her hands also held her breasts and helped me take them into my mouth.

I did know what she liked and, as I continued sucking on her large globes, I could see her pussy stirring under her half slip. I continued moving my mouth from one succulent mound to the other and back, spending considerable time on each of the twins. While I moved back and forth, Virginia's pussy started involuntarily humping into the air and she continued cooing from the pleasure she was getting. I was getting a lot of pleasure too but I knew we would both get more after I moved lower on her body.

Virginia knew where I was going as I kissed and licked my way down her soft belly and she made no objection as I put my hand under her half slip and raised it. Although modest, she is not fanatical about it and realizes that there are times that it is not much of a virtue, and that this was one of those times. As I got off the bed and moved to get between her legs, Virginia raised her ass and pulled her garment up in the back so it was under her and wouldn't get in my way. She is plump, even fat, especially her ass, and I had no need to slide a pillow under her because her natural padding was enough. I slid her half slip up her legs and above her waist so I would be able to eat her pussy, but I didn't try to get her to remove it.

Virginia passed through menopause long ago and has been taking Estrogen. This helps but even so her pussy is probably the least juicy of any of my lady friends. She was highly aroused from the long time I had spent with my mouth caressing her breasts and moaning from the pleasure she had received so far and that she anticipated receiving. Her pussy was fucking into the air, but there wasn't much juice being produced. I devoured what was there and it was delicious but I wished there had been more.

"I really love that, George," she told me. "You always know what to do." Virginia knew what to do also, and just then that was raising her legs so I could get my shoulders under them and wrap my arms around them so her fragrant pussy was inches from my face.

With her legs over my shoulder, I started licking between one inner and outer lip where they start, below her love hole. Her skin is very soft there, and smooth, like any other woman's, and felt good to my tongue. Slowly, I licked the area and both of her pussy lips until I reached the place where they are close together. From that point upward, I probed into the seam between the lips and covered all the surfaces many times over. The outer edges of her outer pussy lips are not very sensitive and are covered with rather coarse hair so I did not lick them at all, concentrating on what would be the most enjoyable for both of us.

"That feels so good, George. You really know what I like. Keep doing that," she told me.

For the time being, what she liked was my licking all the way past the point where the inner lip ended and on to the end of the outer lip. After I reached the end, I brought my tongue back and caressed Virginia's clit hood, which is formed where the two inner lips merge. When I licked her there, I was rewarded my feeling her pussy fucking even harder into my face and by her louder moans of pleasure. They were pleasant to feel and hear but the harvest of nectar was meager, just a few drops on her pussy lips. There was more inside her love hole but that would be needed later for lubrication so I left it.

After enjoying the juices that I could, I started licking her other pair of lips the same way, starting at their origins below Virginia's love hole. Licking these lips was truly enjoyable for their taste and for the spongy feel of them because they were engorged with blood as Virginia became more aroused. Once again I licked all the way to the end of the outer lip and brought my tongue back down to caress the top of her clit hood. Virginia was getting closer to cumming as I stroked just above her love button and then curled my tongue under her protective hood to fondle her clit itself. My touch there was light but even the delicate contact with this sweetest of sweet spots caused Virginia to fuck stronger than ever into my face. Her moans were ending in sobs and whimpers and I knew she was almost ready to cum, and I also knew that she would not cum until after a prolonged period of contact between my mouth and her clit.

She wasn't quite ready for that yet so I first probed my tongue into the lower edge of her love hole, enjoying the few drops of juices that were squeezed out but not wanting to take them all. When I started probing into the side edges, I also explored under her inner pussy lips, moving my tongue back and forth across her eager love hole. Just before I started thrusting my tongue into the top edge of that same place, her thighs rotated out, presenting her pussy completely to me. I knew the time had arrived for me to concentrate on her clit so Virginia would cum.

After exploring the top edge of Virginia's love hole, I drew her swollen clit into my mouth and started sucking gently on it. At the base of her adorable love button my lips formed a seal as I sucked and my tongue caressed the sides and top.

"Oh, George, that feels so good," Virginia murmured. "I think you're going to make me cum." After a few more minutes of sucking and licking her clit, her response was, "Yes! I'm cumming!" and her thighs gently squeezed my head.

As befits her age, Virginia's cumming was less robust than that of most of my younger lady friends, but highly enjoyable for both of us. My arms remained around her thighs while my face was buried in her pussy, my mouth sucking and licking her clit. Virginia rocked from side to side while fucking her pussy into my face and pressing her arms against the bed. She softly cried "Oh! Oh! Oh!" for the several minutes she continued cumming until she climaxed, arching her back and thrusting her pussy extra hard into my face. After her climax, she relaxed on the bed with a smile on her face. Again, I left the juices inside her love hole to serve as lubrication but licked off those from her crotch, pussy lips and thighs.

Virginia's half slip was still around her waist and after I got out from under her legs, I pulled it modestly down to cover her pussy because that was what I knew she would want. I went to the bathroom and washed off my face because I expected to be kissing Virginia some more. That is normal sexual etiquette and Virginia would expect it of me. There were condoms in my pants pocket and I removed one, unwrapped it and brought it back to the bed with me, still wearing my undershorts, tented now by my stiff cock. I knelt on the bed between her legs again to wait until Virginia was ready to continue.

"George, that was wonderful," she told me. "I hope you are not going to stop now, though." Virginia was smiling as she said that because she could see my cock was ready for more. As I removed my undershorts and rolled the condom onto my cock, Virginia again pulled up her half slip so her pussy was available for my penetration.

She used the fingers of both hands to spread her lips for me. With my weight supported on my knees and one hand, I guided my cock with the other hand so the tip of it was at the entrance to her pussy. "Give it to me, George," Virginia told me. "You know what I want."

I did, indeed, know and I gave a firm push so the head of my cock was inside her pussy. Still holding my cock with my left hand, I thrust again and another inch entered the hole that was waiting for it. "Yes, that feels good. That's what I want," Virginia encouraged me.

That was what I wanted too and, with a few more firm strokes, my cock was all the way in Virginia's tight pussy. Leaning forward, I curled my arms under hers so my upper body weight was on my forearms. She reached her arms around my neck and pulled me down so we could kiss again and when the kiss ended, she told me, "That feels really good, George. I like the way you fill me up but I hope you'll be gentle."

Some of my lady friends like sex a bit rough but most, especially Virginia, like me to be gentle and, since that is my nature anyhow, I was gentle with her. Slowly, I drew my cock back and, just as slowly, thrust it forward again. As she felt my cock surging into her eager pussy, Virginia hugged me and cooed happily.

She continued cooing happily with every stroke of my cock while her arms hugged me close to her so she could murmur into my ear just how much she was enjoying what we were doing. I whispered back, telling her how wonderful her pussy felt and how great it was to make love to her. The weight of my upper body was supported by my elbows and forearms so Virginia was free to move under me and after a few strokes of my cock, she was fucking her pussy back to meet me.

As we made slow and gentle love, Virginia added a new motion. Besides thrusting back to meet the strokes of my cock, she started rocking from side to side on her ass, making my cock plunge into her at different angles, caressing all of her vagina. Virginia reveled in the feel of my cock plunging into her like that, as did I, so we continued, both of us moaning from the intense pleasure we were both giving and receiving. I asked her once about her motions and she told me it was a reflex or instinct. Since it is always immensely enjoyable for both of us, we didn't question our good fortune.

Besides fucking back to meet my cock and rocking from side to side, I could feel Virginia's upper body writhing under me and her legs thrusting out beside my hips. "Are you ready to cum?" I asked her.

"I can feel it building, George. I'm going to cum pretty soon but this is so good that I want to delay it."

It was so good for me also that I wanted to make it last but I knew that it would soon be time for her to cum. "Let me know when you're ready," I whispered to her. I kissed her again and I could feel her head and shoulders rolling underneath me on the pillow and mattress as she clung to me.

After ten more of the most marvelous minutes in either my life or hers, Virginia interrupted her moans of pleasure and whispered to me, "I'm ready to cum."

I was probably moaning even louder than she was but I responded, "Okay. I'm going to move up."

Using my elbows, I pulled myself forward on top of Virginia so my cock was driving more down into her pussy and its entire length and her clit would massage each other. I also increased the speed of my strokes, and she fucked back to meet me just as fast.

"Yes! Yes!" she whispered to me. "That is so good." A few minutes later she said, much louder, "Oh! Oh! I'm cumming."

When I heard that, I started fucking faster into her pussy. "Oh! Oh!' she cried, "Fuck me! Fuck me good!" Usually she is very proper, befitting a woman of her age but in the throes of passion, Virginia lets herself go more.

Besides urging me vocally, she was squeezing my hips with her thighs and my shoulders with her arms. Her body thrashed under me, rocking from side to side, fucking back to meet the thrusts of my cock and writhing aimlessly as she enjoyed her cumming. Virginia climaxed for the second time that day, her back arching under me, her pussy driving against my cock and her fingernails digging into my shoulders. After her orgasm, as she relaxed on the bed, I continued driving my cock into her pussy until I also climaxed, filling my condom with semen. After cumming, I relaxed on top of her. We lay together, happy and tired, and we would stay that way until we both felt like getting back up. There was no hurry so we just enjoyed being together.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you think of it, I, and all writers, appreciate readers expressing their opinions by voting and I especially appreciate feedback, either public comments or emails sent to me. I always answer all feedback, and I will consider any suggestions you may have for improving my writing or for future stories.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,138 Followers