I Called She Came Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out of bed and walked over to her taking her in my arms to comfort her but I opened my mouth and said "I understand, you feel guilty about what happened..."

Before I could finish Teri snapped back "Guilty, I don't feel guilty, I loved it, it was nasty sex I am just so pissed off because I wasn't smart enough to realize I was being used right away."

I held onto her even though I was a little shocked so I asked "You mean you liked fucking your Dad?"

Teri threw her head back and laughed "Liked it, hell I loved it, I loved the forbidden part of it, the taboo part, and even knowing I was a cum dumpster and not a lover cause it was nasty."

Teri leaned in and nipped at my nipple with her teeth and hissed, "Just like today when Angie was eating your cum out of my pussy I wanted her to know where it came from, I wanted her to know that her Daddy had just fucked my pussy raw and she was licking me clean."

Molding herself against me she licked my neck and moaned into my ear "I have fantasies of fucking you both at the same time, her licking me as your cock pistons in and out of my pussy, or eating her as you fucked her, I want to finger her hole and lick your cock as you fuck her ass."

I choked on my own words as I asked "How do you think Angie would feel about that?"

Teri chuckled as she began stroking my hardening cock and telling me, "She would love it, we already do that just not with her Da-aa-ddeee."

Vision of my tall blonde daughter engaged in group sex with Teri and God know who filled my mind. I compared the two women in my mind and seeing the contrast as a excitement factor I was already hard and filling Teri's palm. I reached down between her legs from behind her my fingers penetrating between her cheeks up to her pussy which was drooling again with my cum and her new excitement. Coating my fingers in her juice I rubbed around her hole

Teri stoked me and began chanting "What do you want, What do you want, Tell me Dan what do you want?"

Lost in the visions of incestuous sex, anal sex, lesbian sex and Teri stroking me like a master, I choked out as I came in her hands, "I want to fuck you in the ass as you eat Angie out."

Teri let me to the bed and let me collapse on the mattress and as she licked my cum from her hand she giggled out "That might be arranged."

12