I Called She Came Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the back door open and Teri say "Pssst, come here."

Walking over in the dark she pulled me close to her trapping my cock once again between her naked tits, this time with only her perspiration as lubricant. She took me by the back of my head and pulled me down kissing me on the lips before forcing her tongue in my mouth. As our tongues dueled and I rubbed against her chest and she humped against my thigh I realized this was different. The smell and the taste were different. The it hit me, that was Angie's pussy juice on her face and chest and now in my mouth and on my cock. I gasped into Teri's mouth and I felt her smile form in our kiss as she knew I realized what the new perfumer was.

My orgasm slammed into me like a freight train into a car causing me to shoot my load up between her tits and onto my chest and her neck. I was tasting my daughters sex juices in my lovers mouth and mixing it with my come on our lovers body. On my second spurt Teri was no longer kissing me but had bit me above my left nipple as she ground her pussy on my upper thigh and knee bringing herself to her own orgasm reveling in the prurient nature of our encounter. We stayed like that for a few seconds me slowly pulsing more come onto her body and her shivering out the last of her orgasmic spasms.

Pushing me back against the wall she released herself from my grasp and whispered, "Well Angie got to taste your cum, I thought that was only fair."

Even in the dark I could her eyes sparkle at her joke before she lightly tickled my balls and whispered, "Good night."

She had turned to walk back into the house leaving me still dazed and had shut the door before I could comprehend it. I rested against the rough brick wall still giving off the heat it had absorbed from the previous day's sunlight.

Walking back over to the window I was hoping to see round two but I was disappointed to see someone, most likely Teri, had shut the curtains completely. Knowing this chapter was over, I walked back to the house and climbed over the fence and sat there on the back patio in the dark mulling over what had just happened and my and Teri's perversion.

12