I, Candi Ch. 27: Moana Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" Candi whined as Mark took advantage of it and curled his strong arms around her legs. His tongue delved deep inside Candi's pussy.

As Lisa watched Candi enjoy his frolicking tongue she gyrated her own hips on Mark's cock even harder. Both women were peaking at once. Juices flowed heavily.

Lisa decides to crawl off of Mark and guide Candi forward to suck on Mark's dick. Lisa admiring her starvation was prompted to join her by easing in to lap her tongue over Mark's bulging scrotum. After a few minutes Candi eased her mouth away and tugged at Lisa's hair to force her to take turns sucking on Mark's shaft.

It was a maddening move between the two of them. Mark could feel his cock ready to burst. The enjoyment of this made him forget his back. It was time for Mark to take charge.

He hoisted Candi off the table, then crawled out from under Lisa. Once on his feet he patted the table for Candi to lay on her back. In doing so, he then assisted Lisa to lay over Candi, chest to chest. Kissing resumed between the two women. Now Mark was marveling at what he had been so against all these years. It was incredible.

Taking a deep breath he crawls up on to his knees between their legs and moves in for the kill.

Taking Lisa doggy style as she lay on Candace for a thrilling slow rhythm. He pulls out of one and enters the other mere inches away. He was shocked at how good Candi's pussy felt. Back and forth counting to ten thrusts between the two Mark maintained the excitement of both moaners.

No longer could he take it. He detonated inside Lisa then pulled out quickly. He then penetrated Candi and gifted her his second wave of explosion. Both women creamed hard between themselves.

Finally, Mark now exhausted crawls off of them. The women began laughing together at their accomplishment.

Lisa rolled on to her side along Candi's ribs and teased Candi's nipples with her fingers.

"I love this girl, Mark. Can we keep her?"

He gruffly exhales, "I imagine Damian might have something to say about that."

Candi inhales deeply then rolls over on to her own side facing Lisa and wraps her mouth around Lisa's left nipple. This made Lisa tilt her head back and tenderly moan. Her fingers caressing Candi's mane.

Lisa in turn did the same in returned favor.

After awhile Candi looks toward Mark, "Confession time. It was Me and Rodney that Lisa saw fucking at the movies. She recognized me before all this happened. I was praying for your sake that Lisa didn't. But now I'm soooo glad she did."

Mark stares at both of them and shrugs, "I'm over it!"

Lisa leaps off the table and curls into her man's arms. So absorbed in their cuddling they hadn't seen Candi sit up.

"Ummmm! Guys?"

Both turned to her and looked up. Through the glass was a room full of gym members working out. At least ten.

Lisa giggled, "Can I work here part time?"

Mark raised an eyebrow, "Let me guess. You want to be as crazy as Candi."

"I look awesome in bikini's. You know I do."

"My Dad works here. I have enough trouble with Candi's antics."

"I'm serious. Let me have some fun."

"Wait! Are you talking naked like Candi does?"

"Maybe. Once I open up more." Lisa pouts.

"Ohhhhhhhhh No! You're my girl for Christ's sake."

"Forever!" She turns to Candi, "Can I borrow your bikini?"

Candi grins, "I have to see this."

Grumbling Mark watches as Lisa ties on Candi's burgundy bikini. Once attired Lisa takes a deep breath then opens the parlor door and steps out.

Mark and Candi watch as she makes her rounds telling the members hello.

"I fucking hate you, Palmer."

Candi pinches his dick, "Youuu fuuuucked Meeee!" Playfully she rubs it in.

"This is insane. You've twisted my girl into a Twin of you."

"You will thank me later. Trust me."

"Fuck you!"

"Yes you did!"

Nothing but a sneer.

12