I, Candi Ch. 30: Devil's Food

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam then lined his dick up and plunged deep into Candi's drenched twat. Ramming in hard a few times for sound effect he then proceeded to make love in his mind. Candi wrapped her arms and legs around Adam and began whispering into his ear.

"Oh, Adam. I love your rhythm. Happy Birthday, Stud."

"Your pussy feels awesome. I think we should fuck more often."

"Shhhhhh! Enjoy me! Let me enjoy you."

At their head's Bryce sat masturbating gently. Finally, Candi reached a hand behind her and stroked him to keep him happy while Adam mad love to her.

She watched as stoplights flashed over head as Scott drove through them. It was intoxicating. She even peered back to see Gavin filming with his cell. In her thoughts she knew her MASTER Damian would love this adventure.

Easing her hand away from Bryce she pulled Adam into a warm kiss and let her emotions go. Her moans drowned his own as their lips merged. Long minutes of lovemaking led to a loss of bearings. They had entered the country and pulled off into a wooded area that ended in a clearing. She had no idea nor at the moment cared. Adam had stolen her mind.

Scott pulled up between two trees with a large bonfire in front of his hood at 20 feet away. There he turned the engine off. JD's Camaro pulled in behind them and shut the lights off.

Candi and Adam parted lips and tenderly fucked. This gave her a chance to hear the silence outside. Then, she heard muffled voices. Instantly she knew the guys had taken her to where Rhea and Amber were tied up.

"Can the girls hear us?" She whispered.

"Nope! Gagged and headsets on. Music in their ears. God this makes me hornier than ever."

She smiles faintly, "Let me on top."

They reposition after letting her look to both sides of the truck. She spots Rhea dangling to the left of the truck bed, Amber to the right. The guys had started gathering around the bed, including Mickey the Pizza Parlor owner's son and his friend. They were the ones attending to the girls.

Candi pushed Adam back and reached under herself to guide his dick back into her pussy. Once comfy she looks over her shoulder at Bryce.

"Your turn." She then leans down crushing her chest into Adam's while her hands spread her own ass cheeks. Bryce eyed her anal cavity while stroking his girth. With a sigh he crawls to his knees between Adams knees and carefully spits on his cock for lubrication. Easing his cock into her ass made her moan loudly.

"Dammit Boy's! Fuck my holes like you mean it."

Both men find the best possible rhythm and tear her holes up. She starts whining with a shrilled tone. In the midst of their ecstasy Scott lowers Amber and unties her from the tree. Her wrists still bound together he guides her over to the truck bed and forces her to lean on the fender well. He then drops his pants and strokes an already massive erection. Once ready he spreads her legs and begins fucking her against the truck.

The men surrounding them admired the festivities.

Finally, Adam yelled out, "Untie Rhea."

JD and the Pizza Boy Mickey untie her and guide her to the opposite side of the truck. Pressing her chest into the metal panel Adam coughs up, "Here's your reward Mickey. Fuck Rhea hard. She'll think you're me. Enjoy Buddy."

Candi heard this and felt bad for Rhea. Yet, her own hormones were in high gear. Too much so to resist.

As Mickey positioned himself behind Rhea he slid his cock inside her and made her moan loudly.

Adam was loving the irony, "JD? Take Rhea's gag off. I wanna hear her."

Moving behind Mickey he reached around to untie the ball gag. The second it was off she screamed in ecstasy, "FUCK ME, BABY. I LOVE YOU. TREAT ME LIKE THE WHORE I AM."

From the other side Scott removed Amber's ball gag and let her emotion's run as well.

"Oh Scott! You feel so perfect inside me. I love being your little sex slave."

Thumbs up all around, as all three women were cumming time and time again.

Adam grit his teeth, "Should we remove the headset's Scotty Boy?"

Candi froze, "The girl's will be crushed if they hear me."

"Grind that cock and shut the hell up." Adam hissed.

Scott chuckled and lifted Amber's headset off then proceeded to offer, "You're a fucking whore Amber Lynn."

She responds, "Your WHORE. Harder Baby. Pleasssssssssse."

All of the men fell silent to avoid detection.

Adam chuckled, "I'm going to leave Rhea's headset on BUT take her blindfold off." Making it sound as if he was talking to Scott in favor of Amber hearing his words, " She's blind without her glasses. In the dark she's a bat."

Mickey still thrusting slowly manages to remove her blindfold. She tries to pierce the night to little avail.

"Let me hear you cum, Adam. I beg of you."

Adam winks up at Candi, "I'm getting close. Should I let her hear us?"

Before any other words, Bryce snarls and cums inside Candi's ass. By doing so Candi moans loudly against her will.

In doing so Amber hears her.

"Who was that Scott?" She freezes up. He in turn leans in, "That was Rhea. Shhhhhhhhh!"

She knew differently but remained silent and allowed Scott to continue fucking her. His hands had reached around to squeeze her tits. It felt too good for her senses to care.

Adam waited until Bryce pulled out and sat back. Once he did Adam reversed in a roll to take Candi to her back beneath him. In position he snatches her ankles and raises them to her ears. He then raised up to plunge deep inside Candi. Harder and harder making her scream out. She was cumming madly. Each thrust attacked her G-spot like a burning coal.

Amber again heard a scream. She knew the voice now. Yet, she kept it to herself.

Candi convulsed and couldn't think straight.

Finally, Adam in triumph exploded inside Candi then reared back to beat his chest like Tarzan. He thrusts again and again until every droplet spilled into her.

To his right, Mickey was ready to cum inside Rhea. Adam heard this revelation and pulled free of Candi. He carefully crawled out of the truck bed and stood behind Mickey and Rhea. As Mickey detonated inside Rhea she screamed, exploding with him. Moving swiftly Adam motioned Mickey to take his place in the truck bed. Drawing out of Rhea Mickey hurried up into the truck bed and got into position over Candi.

Adam pulled Rhea back against him and rubbed his wet cock along Rhea's ass crack. Panting madly he turns Rhea around to face him. With a kiss he removes her headset. Once off she melts into his arms none the aware. Not a clue.

Scott on the other side of the truck removed Amber's blindfold and kissed her. She acted as if she hadn't heard a thing.

Finally, Adam and Scott turn the girls toward Candi. JD produces Rhea's glasses. Putting them on Rhea drops her jaw. Firstly she spotted JD and the other men. Being short she hadn't seen Candi.

"You fucked me in front of your friends? OH MY GOD!"

Adam holds her tightly from behind, "It was AWESOME! Don't be mad at us."

Gritting her teeth Rhea groans, "I'm NOT mad. Just humiliated. I'll never be able to look at Riley and JD again."

JD coughs up, "Don't sweat it. You're sexy as hell Rhea. Adam is lucky to have you. All I can say was it was fun to hear you."

Riley chimes in, "Don't be embarrassed. It IS Adam's birthday present."

She pouts " Your wish was to let others watch us?"

"It's always been a fantasy. There's more."

He lifts Rhea up as high as he can. Just high enough to spot Candi with Mickey and Bryce laying naked with her. Candi winces tenderly waving at Rhea.

"Oh My God! Candi? What about Rodney? I thought you liked my brother."

Candi leaps up to lean on the side of the truck bed as Adam lowers her.

"I adore Rodney. He knows I'm here and let me be here for you and Amber. Call him he will tell you."

She hated lying and prayed Rhea wouldn't call Rodney and catch him off guard.

Rhea notes Amber and Scott walking around to face them.

"This is insane. We unwittingly joined an orgy." Rhea chokes.

Candi grins down at them, "Let's be honest here Rhea. You loved it. Once it sinks in you will probably open up even more. Look around you. The guys are drooling over you and Amber. Get over your insecurities. This is why Adam and Scott deceived you. They asked my help to open your minds further. I accepted the challenge."

Amber winces, "It feels wrong."

"If it feels wrong why haven't you ran away screaming and tried to cover up your nudity. Instead you're standing there proudly in front of seven grown men." Candi adds.

Rhea looks at Amber then shrugs, "She has a point. I do feel sexy."

Amber pouts, "My weight won't let me feel sexy."

Gavin slips in behind Amber and pinches her ass, "Hey. I think your bod is sexy as hell. Don't you guys?" He throws his arms around at the gathering. All concur.

Candi taps the side of the truck to get attention.

"Hop up here with me and let's get sexier."

Adam and Scott's eyes bulge at Candi's words.

Hesitantly Amber and Rhea climb up on to the mattress with Candi. Candi nudges them back on to the mattress and motions Bryce and Mickey to hover over the girls.

"Guys? Play with their Titties."

Both girls whine as they watch the two men reach down and squeeze them. As they do Candi eases away to sit on the tailgate.

"JD? Gavin? Join us." She guides them to the girls feet watching as their hands rub up and down the legs of both women.

Adam meets Scott beside Candi's dangling stilettos.

"I think our girls like the attention." Adam spouts.

As JD looks back Adam motions with his hands to finger them. JD grins greedily then raises both hands up like pistols. He then crawls between the girls and inserts a set of two fingers in each pussy. With a YEEHAW JD finger fucks the girls dramatically.

While the girls enjoy their new experience Candi hops down off the truck and places an arm under both Adam's and Scott's arm's leading them away.

Out of distance she kisses him hard on the lips. She then does the same to Scott.

"Evil, evil Boys. I had fun. But, I think my job is done. For the sake of Rodney I can't be involved in Rhea's demise. I hated lying to her. I'll keep the secret but no more."

Their attention becomes distracted as Rhea and Amber both cum at JD's furious fingers.

Adam nods, "I'm still going to fuck you again. I'll find a way."

She smiles, "We'll see."

Scott motions Adam toward the girls, "Better get back. We'll be missed when they wanna snuggle."

Adam looks the way of the truck then reaches over to grip Candi by the hair pulling her in to hear his whisper, "I WILL FUCK YOU AGAIN!"

She pats his chest, "On my terms. I'm the Goddess here. Now shut up and take care of your woman."

He releases her and both men walk away.

Standing near the campfire Candi folds her arms in front of her.

"Well MASTER? You've succeeded. This Goddess is wanted by every man out there. Too be honest, this Goddess wants every man out there. You make me so happy, Damian. I love you."

As the fire pops she spots the one friend that hadn't taken part.

She gently walks over to him.

With a warm smile she takes his hand and brings him closer to the fire.

He watches her lay down on the ground in front of him and spread her legs.

Prying her pussy wide she lightly whimpers like a lost puppy.

He had his pants down and his dick inside her in thirty seconds.

She would fuck this man 'til dawn.

MASTER would be pleased.

12