I, Candi Ch. 04: Stage Left

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paying for the shoes they left. Within ten minutes they spotted some casual women's trench coats in a retail shop window. Within she tried on a number of coats before finding one that fit her as near to perfect as her form could fit into. Settling on the white coat they paid for it and moved on.

After an hour passed they gave up at the mall and went to the parking lot. Installing her bags in the trunk they got inside the car and sat there. "Where to now?" He uttered distressed by the tightness of his slacks.

She looked at him blushing then turned her attention outside the window. "I'm sorry I have this effect on you, Joe! Thank you for helping me though. Damian will love our choices."

"I'm certain he will. And, it's okay. Like I told you it's been a good long while. Too much info for you I'm sure."

She giggles faintly, "It's long past that, Joe! I'm fine by it. Speak freely, just keep in mind I'm your son's wife."

He groans, "I know! I know! But if I'm speaking freely, just how do you expect me not to get hard seeing your nipples and ass hole so often? Not that I'm complaining. God sure didn't offer you any flaws."

"Oh, I have my flaws. Shyness was always a nasty camper. I've changed a lot there because of Damian though. I'm feeling more and more at ease around you Joe. I feel very safe."

He looks out his own side window while clutching his crotch, "How much longer I can't promise." She sits silent until he turns with a wink, "I'm joking! Let's get going. We passed an adult store about two miles back. Let's see what they have."

Rolling her eyes she bites her lower lip, "You're the driver!"

Traffic heavy it took them roughly 14 minutes to reach the Adult Bookstore which was called, "Pony'S EXpress", which they got a chuckle out of. The bookstore they discovered was also the name of a strip club connected to it. That made Candi nervous. She had never even been near a strip club. Even though Damian always made her dance and strip for him in private. He would talk about it all through the night. She began to bite her nail again while sitting there in the car facing the building.

"What did I tell you about biting your nail?"

She paused and looked at him, "Bad habit! I was just thinking of Damian."

He puckered, "In front of a toy store. Sounds kinky." She stabs a glance at him without talking and lets him read into her thoughts as hard as that might be. He creases his brow and looks at the store, then the dance club entrance. He shrugs at her, "What am I missing?"

She sighs heavily, "I'm trying to get my nerve's under control. Let's go look for a toy and let me calm down."

He opens his car door and they both exit the interior. Locking up they move onward into the store.

Within they immediately hear music. Candi smiled, "I love this song." It was Motley Crue's "Girls Girls Girls". She scans the shelves from the doorway and begins her entrance.

Joe waves at the cashier eying them, a beefy man with a goatee and glasses. He merely nods with a timid grin noting the age difference before giving Joe a thumbs up. That made Joe smile, "He thinks Candi and I are a couple. Thanks Fella. Made my day."

He watches them as Joe moves behind Candi holding a vibrator. She blushes as Joe leans over her, fingers touching the package. She shivered and whispered, "Easy Dad! I got this." She giggles up at him and moves on with it in her hand. He merely follows along behind closely.

With the music she subconsciously begins dancing and writhing her hips. Joe watched her closely and wanted to videotape her but refrained from doing so. He noted a sign saying no cameras or cellphones over the entrance of the dance club. He presumed the same for the store. Yet, he neglected to leave it in the car.

She found a clothing spindle and looked it over discovering a pink latex body suit. It zipped up in front from cleavage clear down to clit territory. It was even in her size. She immediately snatched it up. Fake white fur boots caught her eye too. Trying one on she dropped her jaw. "Oh, my God! These are awesome. I can act like a cat in a video to Damian."

Joe chuckled as he spotted a sex swing dangling in the corner of the store with a blow up doll in it. "Maybe we should buy this and send it to Damian overseas. We could name her AIRica!" She burst out laughing at Joe's remark.

"No! But, I like the swing idea. I have more than enough money don't I?" He grins sheepishly, "I'm sure you do. But, even if you didn't it would be my gift."

She hugs his arm tightly and lays her head on his bicep, "Thank you, Joe!"

Her 34D's on his arm felt too good to be true.

Another song caught her attention and she hopped up and down letting her tits bounce as she got into the beat. She moved around the store floor until she heard clapping to her left. It wasn't Joe, he was to her right. Who?

Her attention averted she stops her dancing. In her field of vision was a Stripper in a tight black leather bikini standing in the interior entrance to the club. She smiles with beguiling eyes, "Don't stop. You're a good dancer."

Joe puckered at the raven haired beauty who neglected to notice him. Instead he watched the girl not much older than Candace approach her. "Hi, I'm Kody! You should try out here. The club has open stage right now. You would be brilliant compared to the skanks crawling out of the wood work."

Candi stood speechless then stutters, "As fun as that sounds I'm not certain my Husband would like that." Behind her Joe clears his throat. Candi in turn averts her gaze to her Father-in-law.

Joe steps closer, "Can you hold that thought Kody?"

The girl raises a brow, "Your Husband?"

Candi in turn shakes her head, "Father-in-law! Long story, not what you think." She then follows Joe into a huddle.

"This has possibilities, Candi. One we hadn't considered. Damian would encourage it don't you think?"

She sighs trembling, "He would! And, that was sort of what I was thinking about in the car. I noticed a sign outside saying it was Open Stage! I just didn't know if I had the nerve. Or, if it was too much for your faint heart."

He sneers at heart, "Thanks for thinking of the old fogey. I'll dial 9-1-1 on my own if I get that worked up. I think you should do it."

"Yeah, but there would be no proof I did it besides your word. It's illegal here to use any cameras."

Kody had overheard her remark, "Sorry to eavesdrop but I can help you with that."

Both Candi and Joe look in her direction. Simultaneously they blurt, "Seriously?" to which they laugh at each other.

"Really." Kody lowers her voice, "I'll act like I'm entertaining him while you dance. He can video you while I block the view of the bouncers. Besides that I can keep the Bouncer's away with two words, "Private Dance"."

Candi shivers fanning her flushed face, "I don't have anything to wear." Joe leans over and lifts the fur boots and pink jumpsuit, "Start with these."

Kody frowns, "Jump suit no. Just my advice. It's too hard to get out of." The stripper twists in her heels and eyes the clothing available. Choosing wisely she finds a blinged out black g-string bottom and a black laced up vest. "Try these with the boots."

Candi turns beet red, "Wow! Joe are you sure I should do this?"

He nods, "Damian can fight me over giving you permission. Go have fun."

Kody snatched up her hand, "Come on! Follow me! I'll help you get ready."

Joe follows them through the door as a Bouncer starts to get up and greet him. Before he rises Kody stops and races back to him whispering in his ear. That forces the big biker type guy to grunt and grin like a cheshire cat. He then waves Joe through. Joe then struts around the room watching the other stages as the dancers flaunted their stuff. He then settles in at the thin strip of bar bordering a dance floor marked for "OPEN STAGE"

A waitress takes his order as he opts to buy a bottle of beer. Sitting back in his chair he watched a number of other would be talent's try their hands at dancing. None compared to Candi's beauty and near perfect body.

Twenty minutes pass before Kody slithers in Joe's direction, scooting a neighboring chair directly next to him. She sat down and slid her arm under his, "She's sooooo HOT! Your son's a lucky man."

He nods with a grin that expressed the crow's feet around his eye, "We all are. Candi's been an awesome addition to the family. We all love her."

Kody leans forward and eyes Joe's erection. "I can see that."

He puckers with a look of amazement then bites his lip.

Kody then whispers, "Camera ready? She's on next."

They draw closer together as Joe sneaks the camcorder out masking it's glaring light with his coat sleeve. Kody giggles, "Trust me! Nobody will say anything as long as I'm next to you."

Taking her word for it he removes his sleeve and poises the camcorder higher. As the music started Joe could see Candi's silhouette amid a blinding light behind the stage. A D.J. introduced her loudly, "Welcome to our New Talent Stage the Purrrrrrrrfect Sex Kitten! Let's give a big round of Apaw"s toooooooo...FLUFFY!"

Joe blurted out a laugh asking Kody if that was her idea.

Kody admitted it was as Candi grew brave enough to follow the music sensually. The song was "Janet Jackson's," Black Cat".

At first Candi/Fluffy crawled on all fours erotically toward Joe and Kody. Joe was capturing every prowl with anticipation. As the beat rose so did Candi sitting on her feet waving her legs wide like butterfly wings and rolling the palms of her hands over her inner thighs. Fingertips tap at her clit covered by the skimpy G-string. She took a big step and tugged her thong down to reveal her thin strip of pubic hair and stroked it like a cat.

Joe wanted to burst as he zoomed in on her fingers. Once her hands moved away he saw her stand up and reach out for the dancer's pole. She used her nails to scratch at it like a scratching post, lowering her body around the pole and rising back up time and time again. She moved into position to show the pole between her legs rubbing her thighs along the gleaming chrome and stroking it like a huge cock.

Joe was mesmerized as Kody snuck her hand under him to pinch his erection. She wanted to know if he could be distracted. His attention was solely on Candi. Kody grinned to herself thinking, "Daddy's gotta crush!"

As the song escalated Candi rose swiftly to her feet and spun around the pole with building speed. She shocked herself as she threw her legs up to dangle upside down on the pole. Crossing her legs on the pole she held herself suspended as she unlaced her black top. Utilizing her teeth she kneaded at the strings until her shirt was totally open. She then moved her cups wide to let her stunning 34D's bound out into freedom. The sensation made Candi wet as hell. She then squeezed her tits together while loosening her legs to slide slowly down the floor on to her back.

Her hands still crushing her tits she fanned her legs wide and used the image of the pole to appear like it was fucking her pussy. She released her chest and tilted her head back to peer at Joe mouthing out, "FUCK ME, DAMIAN!" with alluring eyes. Joe merely nodded "YES!" thinking to himself that she said, "FUCK ME DADDY!"

Kody shook her head at his actions as she curled her fingers toward Candi coaxing her to them. She spotted her luring effect and swung a leg around the pole to roll over on to her stomach letting her breasts trail the floor.

Kody's jaw dropped at just how sexy Candi was making this dance. She had serious potential.

As Candi prowled toward the camera she eyed Joe as a mouse and stopped mere feet from him leaving just enough room to position herself for a tuck and tumble on to her back. Landing stealthily her ass landed perfectly on the edge of the stage right in front of Joe and Kody.

She fanned her legs out again and let Joe zoom in as she again pulled her G-string down to pet her pubic hair while she looked up licking her lips. A swift set of pats to her clit sends her legs over her head again to return to her belly. Once there she resumed her dance on all fours back to the pole.

Using it to stand she began spinning again for a few beats before stalking around the entire stage. She noted that a group of men were moving all around to watch her up close. The vision appealed to her greatly and flashed her thoughts back to Kevin and his friends the other night. Their cum was suddenly like cat's milk in her mind. It inspired her.

Money slapped on the bar from three sets of men hoping to garner her attention. A glance toward Joe found a thumbs up. She then sat up on her knees and let a man plant his face between her breasts. Crushing their profile she eased away feeling a set of lips lightly graze her left areola. Fire shot between her legs at that moment. It made her go into a pawing frenzy all over her revealed flesh. A swift movement made her discard her vest and toss it away. This left her totally topless. The man then reached over to place a $10 bill beneath the band of her G-string. She reached down and tugged it closer to her pussy.

Prowling with a seductive look away from that man she moved four feet to his left to another and scooted to her butt cheeks with ease. At the ledge's edge she pulled herself closer then layed backwards on her hands. She lifted both legs until her fur boots tickled the man's neckline drawing him closer.

The gent lowered his face toward her G-string until he could almost kiss it. Her scent drove him nuts. Another glance toward Joe for encouragement gave her yet another thumbs up. This time though Kody stood up and motioned with her own G-string to remove it. In response Candi grit her teeth and returned a smile at the man with eye contact between her legs.

He had been petting her boot fur hoping to inspire Candi. It did. Finally she raised her hips high using his shoulders to support her weight. She then grinded her hips sensually. Falling further back to her shoulder blades allowed her hands to roll over her breasts and down her tummy. Fingers slip beneath her thong teasing him with a wet finger before gliding it up her body to place the finger in her lips. She then sucked on it for a few seconds to gather interest of the crowd.

Leaving her pouting lips the hand returns to the man who was now rubing his palms along her hips near the thong's bands. With her help she reached down and lifted both hip bands for his hands to slide under. He did so snarling with a smile.

Once under them she curled the two bands around his fingers and winked at him. The man wasn't sure how far to go so she put an index finger to her lips to exhale, "Shhh!" Before wiggling her way out of her thong. He kept a tight hold on the strings at the risk of trouble. Yet he soon realized that she was intent on crawling completely free of her thong.

A loud roar from a gathering group behind her made her smile as her pussy felt a rush of air on the moistness of her lips. Continued crawling led the thong over her thighs and down to her knees before the man took control and guided them over her boots. She was totally free now. Naked save for her boots. A glance at Joe who's jaw had dropped made her note that he had unintentionally let the camera dangle away from her. This sparked her to offer him a troubled look. Kody noticed and took the camera from him and stood up to start filming herself.

A smile from Candi forced her to stalk toward Joe. She paused to lift an index finger at Joe and whisper, "BAD BOY!" for dropping the focus. She crawled like a hunting panther at Joe causing him to swallow hard. His daughter-in-law was right in front of him totally naked and teasing him. Or was it Damian? Who cares he thought.

She swiveled her legs around to face Joe and once again laid back to spread her legs like a butterfly. Her pussy gaped wide with each fanning motion.

He began drooling as she sat up sliding her body over the ledge to crawl into his lap. A huge NO NO! Kody knew but she managed to motion for the bouncers to hold back. Even for a few minutes.

Candi threw her arms around Joe's neck and crushed her tits into his face. Her hips began to grind in his lap feeling his massive hard on. She lost focus and envisioned Damian. He and his Father looked very much alike. She leaned in and whispered, "Fuck me Damian! God i need you." Kody had zoomed in catching her every word.

Finally, Kody nudged her off, "You have to get back on stage or they'll kick you out."

Candi broke away to Joe's cursing and returned to the stage. Joe immediately leapt up and told her, "Don't stop! Make some money! They love you! Do it for Damian!"

His encouragement drove her into returning to the crowd. It was breathtaking their response to her. Never in a million years did she think she could get this much attention.

The song ended allowing her to gather her senses. A chant circulated with a roar, "ONE MORE DANCE! ONE MORE DANCE!"

Joe stood up and showed her 2 thumbs high. She giggled and caught her breath. Agreeing she looked at Kody who paused to yell up at the DJ, "Play, "LOVE ME TENDER!"

Candi's eyes dropped along with her jaw. Damian loved to slow dance to that song. She needed to make this special. Applause increased around her as the music started.

She eased over to the stripper pole and circled in slowly as if dancing with Damian. Hugging it for a few notes before sliding down to sit Indian style around the pole before laying backwards. She merely rolled her hands over her body seductively. Fingers dipping between her legs made her back arch. It was illegal to play with a vagina on stage but she didn't stay at it for long. Kody again pointed at the Bouncer's to loosen up. She wanted Candi to let go completely.

A few moments of writhing to the songs flavor she rolled away from the pole and stalked toward the crowd that hadn't gotten her full effect earlier. Reaching them she sat on the ledge and let three different men slow dance with her standing up between her legs. She embraced them tenderly and let them hold her tightly. Their hands roaming up and down her back to the crack of her ass. She lost herself thinking of Damian and launched herself into one of the men wrapping her legs around him. He danced with her supporting her weight but his hands lowered to palm her ass cheeks. Another Big NO NO!

Kody took the camera with her as she walked over to her, "Sweetheart! Get back on the stage!"

The man sat her back on the ledge and moved away to let another man take his place. This man leaned in and nuzzled her neck making her feel Damian's breath. So inviting!

Her eyes closed and allowed him to kiss her throat. Suddenly, a Bouncer moved in to nudge Kody aside. He taps the man's shoulder. "No kissing, dude! She doesn't work here. We can get closed down."

Joe in turn made his way behind the Bouncer, "It's okay! Candi? I think it's time to go."

She escaped her trance and pouted, "Let the song finish. Let me dance with somebody. Please!"

Kody pats the Bouncer, "Turn away for three more minutes." The thug grumbled and moved back. Kody then handed Joe the camera, "Still rolling, Daddio!"

Candi swiveled her butt cheeks around to face away from the stage and leaned back with her arms wide. A man slowly moved in to wrap his arms around her waist. In response Joe stepped back toward his own seat for a better view with the camera.

He noted the man hugging her from behind and sliding his palms all over her belly down to the top of her pubic hair. Candi reached down and claimed his hands drawing them up to let him squeeze her breasts together. Joe looked back at Kody holding the Bouncers at bay. He was amazed.

The man inhaled her shoulders as his hands pinched her nipples. Her own hands slid behind her to roll her fingers through his hair. As the song progressed she pulled away and bent over on the floor to arch her ass toward the man and the ones next to him. Her ass hole shown brightly as one of her hands reached around and rubbed her cheek. A curled finger attracted the men to risk everything and rub their own fingers on her ass. A thumb even pressed gently into her anal cavity.