I, Candi Ch. 12: Plan Be

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fidgets as to where to stand then lifts her brows inquisitively, "Can I sit at your desk?"

He grunts eying her, "Naaaaaaaaa! Squirm and stand there. What's on your mind?"

She takes a deep breath, "A few things actually. First question might be, does my deciding to be more outgoing create friction for you? Mark seems okay."

Earl folds his arms and lifts his left hand to rub his chin, "Why the sudden change? First you were the Gym Librarian and now you look like the Life Guard from Hef's Grotto."

She snorts at his observation jest then lets her arms down and crosses them behind her back without thinking. This move bulged her chest out even more dramatically.

"Maybe, I just want to feel more like a woman. Not a bookworm. I'm trying to break my bad habits for Damian. I still get shy sometimes but it's fading fast. Does my bikini top and spandex shorts offend you?"

He frowns, "I wouldn't say it offends me. But, our Member's might find it a tad extreme. Especially the elderly women. Of course that's only three members. Trial run on what you're wearing today. The first negative I hear you change. Agreed?"

She hops in her step bouncing her chest without thinking, "Thank you, Earl." She stops and hesitates, "Can I occasionally wear the bikini bottoms too?"

He sighs heavily, "Like I said, the first negative I hear and you wear a hazmat suit. Understood?"

"YES!YES!YES! Thank you."

He leans forward slightly, "Now, what's this about you being a Masseuse?"

She nods with an innocent expression, "It's true I don't have a Physical Therapy degree but I only missed out by one semester. I suppose if it's a big issue I could find time to go back to school. I know what I'm doing though. It was Damian's idea and he approached Mark."

Earl stares at her with squinted eyes, "As long as no Health Board stops by to fine you. Us!"

"Well, it's just a relaxation no bone popping. I don't see a problem."

He tilts his head from side to side, "I have a kink in my neck. Can you fix it?"

She releases her behind the back grip and slaps her palms together to create friction. "Care to move to your desk chair so I can stand behind you for a better grip?"

He puckers and looks at his current seating, "I'm comfortable! Let's see what you got."

She points a finger at him while winking, "You just want me in a mischievous angle. Okay, I'll bite."

In response she moves in toward him until she stood between his parted feet. Her upper torso was directly in his face as she reached around both of her hands to rub his neck.

He closed his eyes at her fingers kneading at his neckline as she watched him intently. Biting her lips she takes a deep breath, "Would it bother you if I sat in your lap while I'm doing this?"

His hands reached up to grip her hips and guided her down to rest her ass on his left knee.

"Does that feel better, Earl?"

"Strong grip you have there, Librarian. My shoulders could use a workout too. Do you mind?"

She grins, "You won't feel the full effect wearing that polo shirt. I'm okay with it if you want to take it off."

He chuckles gruffly, "Sure, why not." He then proceeds to pull the white polo over his head and rest it to his side.

She in response pulled his chest hair for laughs causing him to wince in surprise, "That's for calling me a Librarian. Now close your eyes and relax."

She bit her lower lip as he obeyed. Moving around on his lap she easily felt his crotch gaining girth. She kept mum about noticing it and attempted to concentrate on his shoulders. Fidgeting she groans, "This would be so much easier from behind you."

He hisses, "Improvise! I like my chair."

"Ohhhhhhh, Earl! Fine!"

She stands up and repositions to straddle his lap to face him as she sits as best as she could. Her chest crushed devilishly close to his nose and lips with each compression of her fingers on his shoulders. She mumbles under her breath, "There's no other way to do this, Earl. Try your best to behave."

He lays his face directly beneath her cleavage to feel each brush against both sides of his profile. She in turn sighs, "That's not behaving, Earl."

Rolling her eyes she feels his hands roll up her back. He offers her a returned massage as his fingers gently probed her shoulder blades. She exhales on his brow, " Who's massaging whom here? Not that your hands don't feel awesome."

"Just returning the favor." He fumbles as her breasts confine his audible intention.

"Fair enough. Lord knows I could use one myself. You do realize this feels extremely weird though? You are my Boss." She masks her true concern that this might get out of hand and upset Mark who did warn her to be careful.

Earl huffs between her tits, "Don't stop. I have some really sore muscles."

She again rolls her eyes and plays along, "I can tell. I feel a few knots. They're difficult to reach though. Your hands feel awesome by the way. I'm sure I have some knots too."

He chuckles to himself as he runs his fingers under her bikini strings time and time again loosening her top more and more. He told himself she was too naïve to notice his devious plan.

She knew. She could feel the strings gradually coming untied.

"Are you certain my bikini top doesn't offend you, Earl?" She played along offering him her actress side.

"It's nothing I can't live with. Just keep working on my knots. I'll keep working on yours."

"If I said I was rather embarrassed right now would that go against my future as a Masseuse here at the gym?" She tried to make conversation.

"If you're embarrassed now then I'm not 100% certain you can handle the position. Our Member's won't get their money's worth if you start blushing."

She nods stretching her arms over his shoulders to locate areas she hadn't worked. Her chest was now totally buried around his face. "I promise you, Earl. I can overcome my fears and do a good job. Just give me the chance."

His fingers now roamed under her thin strand of cloth holding the top taunt. On their way up to her shoulders his forearms pried the top to a dangle over his elbows. She felt the cups of her top begin to droop and took a deep breath, "I think my tops undone, Earl. I hope I don't make you blush now."

"Keep doing your magic. Little lower."

"If I go much lower my top will fall off over your face. We wouldn't want that would we?" As if she didn't know.

"It really aches back there. Stretch, Kid."

She flares her eyes and nostrils and forces herself to raise her body to compensate the distance to reach lower on his spine. In doing so her top slithered from her breasts, forced upward over his hairline until her left nipple exposed right in front of his moustache.

"See? I told you that would happen. Earl I'm so embarrassed. Please forgive me."

He grunts and tells her the same, "Please forgive me too."

Earl's mouth then swallowed her nipple as she gasped, "EARL! I can't believe you did that." Of course she did.

His hands held her shoulder tight, the right hand moving in to squeeze the back of her neck tightly. She tilted her head backwards as his lips continued sucking on her nipple.

She moans lightly, "Earl? Please. We're both happily married. I'm not mad at you but please stop."

He snarls and releases her nipple with a popping sound before his grip loosened. She reaches down and palms his cheeks lifting his gaze to hers, "I won't let anybody know this happened. I promise."

His left hand retrieves her bikini top and offers it too her. She immediately slips from his lap to stand up in front of him to let him view her bulging 34D's as she puts her top back on.

The look on his face was disappointment. Finally, he huffs trying not to look at her.

"Sorry. I'm just so freaking horny I'm going crazy. The wife hasn't given it up for six months now. I'm not the type of guy to buy a hooker. I shouldn't have taken it out on you Kid. You're the sweetest most innocent young lady I know."

She frown's, "I'm not so innocent if I'm hiding this secret without being angry. Right? I'll make you a deal, Earl. Let me wear whatever I want to work and do your best to ignore any negative comments you might hear. I wanna feel freedom as a woman."

He narrows his eyes, "How is that a deal?"

"In return I'm going to be brave and let you jerk off in front of me. Our secret pact. Deal?"

His eyes stare deeply at her. In response she kneels on the carpet between his legs and looks up at him with puppy dog eyes. "I'm watching, Earl. Have fun."

He stands up swiftly and moves two steps to lock his office door. He then, unzips his pants and pulls them and his boxers to his ankles. His seven inch cock loomed before her as he watched her press her lips together and stare only into his eyes. Not even a single glance at his erection. So innocent, he thought.

Sitting down he begins stroking his cock. Gritting his teeth he then mutters, "Godamn, you are one beautiful Librarian." She fidgets then sighs as she crawls in to rest her right arm on his upper thigh to which she laid her chin. Still her eyes never left his.

The silence was erotic by itself without her stunning blue eyes.

His palm gripped his shaft snugly and worked it ferociously. After five minutes he growled, "No lube. It's getting irritated."

Candi exhales vibrantly and wags a finger at him, "Only once, Earl. Make the best of it."

She removes his hand then leans in to wrap her mouth around his cock and swallows it long and deep until saliva built up around the rim of her lips. Her eyes taunted him as he gasped.

Finally she pulled away and left his cock coated in spit.

Retreating to his leg just as before she merely watched his eyes. Earl continued jerking off until finally a puddle of cum oozed out and across his thighs and ball sack. A droplet fell on her knuckle as she puckered, "So messy, Mister!"

She then lifted her knuckle to her mouth and licked the droplet off. With that moment gone she crawled to her feet and bent over to kiss his cheek. "Deal?"

He nodded, "Deal! Do what you want. Just don't get my gym closed down."

"Have faith. I'll buy a pair of Librarian glasses and pin my hair back just for you. Bikini bottoms next day I work. If you want you can monogram a couple new bikini's with the Gym logo on them."

"Get out of here before I rape you."

"Later Papa Bear."

Bolting out of his Office Candi stepped in front of Mark's glass window and cast him two thumbs up. She knew he was smiling.

Moving back into the gym she found Rusty and Clarence drying their brows with a towel. She stops to stand beside them garnering their attention, "I'm going to strip at a dance club in St. Louis in two weeks. Anything goes. I need my Four Horsey's to guard me so I don't get hurt. Please and pretty please."

Clarence shrugs, "I'm there for you."

Rusty fidgets his lips, "Let me know an exact day I'll arrange my schedule. Girlfriend, remember? St. Louis is a drive."

She pats Rusty on the arm, "Did I say, ANYTHING GOES?"

Clarence nods laughing, "Our bitch here is crazy."

She smiles brightly, "This is true. Bye Guys. Tell the other Horsey's."

With an acknowledged nod she heads past the fitness center Members waving at each of them for reaction. All delicious she thought.

At the lobby she found Rodney staring at her from behind the counter. She hesitates at the front door then steps backwards toward the counter. She leans on the glass and crushes her tits together, "Rodney? Do I look like a Librarian to you?"

He couldn't find the words as his gaze was glued to her mounds pressed tightly together. She giggles, "I guess so. You can't keep your eyes off of my book ends."

She stands up straight and winks at him, "Bye, Rodney."

Rodney was a hard back Edition.

12