I, Candi Ch. 13: Four Alarm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edgar had different thoughts on the matter. He replaced the hesitant Felix in moving in to grab the dog by the collar and keep him at bay.

In her predicament she looked up toward Edgar who had suddenly lost interest in their romp. Disgust perhaps but Candi still felt badly for him. Edgar was easily the oldest of the four men. A family man. Maybe even with a daughter Candi's age.

She started to sense that she needed to cease the situation before it escalated. Edgar's demeanor led her to conclude that she was right in doing so.

The Dalmation whines and pulls away from Edgar just long enough to lunge up over her body from the side.

Felix hissed, "Spark! Get off Boy." He rally's to grab the dog's collar pulling him off of her.

Rusty in turn, still filming chuckles, "I think that's his plan. You complaining down there Hotstuff?"

He zooms in on Candi's reddening face as her eyes flutter toward him painfully, "His front claws are digging into my sides."

Edgar in a huff dashes over to her side to assist Felix. Kneeling down beside her checking her side out with concern. EMT's after all. Gallantly they escort the dog off. That's when Candi decided yet again that enough was enough. She didn't need to be scarred up for her strip club appearance within a week. Then she heard, "I guess Damian is shit out of luck."

The other men notice Edgar's sudden vocal disgust of their behavior as he led the dog back into the Firehouse.

.

She fails to reply thinking she should end this. How stupid was this after all? Innocent licks of playfulness was one thing as long as there was no indication of true bestiality. Surely, Damian would be repulsed. Wouldn't he? She was torn. Damian always kept telling her to push her limits. Bolder! BOLDER!

"Keep the dog away from me. Please!"

Hesitantly, Rusty shuts the camera off and dangles it to his hip, "Too far I take it?"

Candi rolls over to sit up, "I don't think bestiality is smart. Who would want me after being fucked by a dog? Would you fuck me afterwards? Would I still be the desirable little slut you wanted to play with again and again?"

He shrugs, "You have a point there. Would feel kind of weird."

She nods up at him, "Turn the camera on and tape me please."

With a raised hand he does as he was asked. Candi settles into an indian style position then looks directly into the camera, "Master? I hope I haven't offended you by not letting that play out. I know my decisions are not priority over yours. Still, I feel bestiality is very wrong. Should you force me to do this again, I will. But, only if you order me too. I pray that you understand that my decision today was in your best interest. We both know that I don't want this kind of thing. But, it's not my decision anymore. It's yours! Punish me if you must. Love me if you can. In the meantime I have to head home shortly. The visitor's you sent over are at work as I speak. I need to check in on them. I love you, Sir! Forever!"

Rusty waits a second then shuts the camera off. He then holds his hand out to offer her an assist at pulling her up to feet. She declines and crawls to stand up. He felt lousy suddenly.

"You mad at me?"

She gathers her bikini and puts it on without a word. Once fitted she turns to face him, "No. Not at all. It was a little more than I anticipated. But, no I'm not mad. The window of opportunity for you to fuck me has closed though. Unfortunately! Raincheck?"

Rusty fidgets, "Trucks still aren't waxed."

She giggles and plants her hands on his chest, "I need that video. Can't go home empty handed."

Dislodging the ancient cartridge he gives her the 8MM tape. As she accepts it she lowers her hand to his crotch, gripping his cocks bulge, "I promise you in a few weeks you can put this monster in every hole on my body. Stop over and check my fire alarms?"

"I'll call ahead." He grunts.

"No need. I'll just dial 911 and tell them I'm flicking my Bic."

With a hug she hesitates and looks behind Rusty at Edgar leaning on the garage threshold. She pats Rusty on the arm and moves slowly toward Edgar. She pouts and opens her arms for a hug, "My Hero?"

Edgar shakes his head, "It just brought back memories, Kid. Bad history." He points at her, "Don't be stupid."

She fidgets, "I try not to be. But, it's not my call these days. If you know about bestiality then you must know of other lifestyles. My husband owns me. I would do anything for him. Even if I don't approve. Thank you though. For being so generous."

He accepts her hug then watches her peel away and blow the others a kiss. As she turns away she hears a bark and a rattle of a cage. Instinct was to ignore it. But, a tug drew her to step inside the garage and kneel down in front of the cage. She lowered her chin and allowed the Dalmation to kiss her face with a pelt of drool. She in turn kissed the dog's snout and sang, "And She called it Puppy Love!"

Silence ruled.

Candi headed home.

Her casual walk home led her almost to tears. Had she made the right decision? She knew it was Damian's yet he wasn't there to tell her yes or no. In her heart she felt she made the correct move but her question of Bigger, Bolder was still nagging at her. Too late she knew now. It would be a few days before Damian would tell her what he would have expected.

It was very hard trying to predict what he would consider too much. Maybe she should have told the firefighters to assist the Dalmation in fucking her. She shivered at the thought yet if it would garner the praise of Damian she would have done her best.

"Christ Candace! Get a grip here. What's done is done. Time to put on my game face and get through the rest of the day."

With a deep breath she reached the sidewalk directly in front of her house. She stopped cold and looked over the house itself. "Hmmmmmm! If there's a camera I sure don't see one."

As if on cue her front door opened and one of the younger Security installers stepped out. He closed the screen door and crept to the edge of the front steps.

"Welcome home. I can tell you're looking for something. I'm not going to point it out but it's there. Pitch of the roof."

She held her hand up to shade her eyes at the gutter area. "Ohhhhh! I can barely see it. How cool."

The man nodded and ushered her with a finger to journey up on to the porch. "There's a cam on both ends of the porch. Another directly above the door pointed down."

She leers around casually impressed by their hidden nature. "If I can't spot them nobody can. Good job."

The man shrugs, "Your ole man must be worried sick about your safety installing this much tech hardware." He then looks her over, "I suppose I can see what and why."

Candi sheepishly smiles, "I'm loved. What can I say?" She knows that he see's her nipples totally visible through her fabricated bra. She looks down at her chest and puckers, "I guess you really can see why he wants to look after me. I'm pretty open minded."

The man rubs the sweat from his brow on his wrist. "That you are. Not that I'm complaining."

She steps closer and pats his cheek, "For shame! Let's go inside I'm burning up out here."

She leads the way as his eyes follow her bare ass with a thin strand of g-string between her cheeks. He nearly stumbles over the threshold.

Once inside Candi goes into the kitchen and snatches up a bottled water from her fridge. She then slyly hides the 8MM tape in a silverware drawer covered by a dish towel.

Looking out through her French doors to the back yard she guesses, "Same camera angles as the front?"

He nods as another of his cohorts enters the kitchen from the laundry room in the basement. As he eyes her she points at him, "Did you angle the camera just right so I can sit on the washer during the rinse cycle?"

The redheaded man chuckles, "Sure thing. I put your surveillance screens on the west wall near the junction box. So far I was able to witness you come up the drive and in the living room.The back yard is running perfect. Dad's still setting up the upstairs. Jericho is installing cam's in the bathroom upstairs and then the breezeway into the garage. I'm fixing to go put two more in the garage itself. Nice Jeep by the way. Vintage military. Very sweet."

"My husband's pet project. If he ever comes home long enough to finish it." She turns to face the men and leans back against the kitchen sink. That was when the redhead notices her see through bra. His face turns as red as his hair.

"Sorry! Should I cover up?"

Both boys nod in unison. "Please don't."

She offers a beguiling smile, "Your Father thought the same thing. Even though he let on differently. The eyes don't lie. Anyways. I'm going upstairs while you boys finish up. I need a shower."

"Ummm! Jericho is in the bathroom installing right now." reminded the Redhead.

"I'm sure I won't be a bother. There's a glass door between us." She winks and darts between them to scurry up the staircase from the living room.

At the top of the stairs she spots the Father of the band, "Hi, Charlie. I'm home. Looks good so far."

The man ignores her and finishes his work. That led Candi to step into her bedroom to spot cameras on all four walls. Now that she knew what to look for. She bit her lip out of excitement.

Journeying her eyes toward the bathroom she noted Jericho on a short step stool . She could only see him from the feet up to mid chest. He was stretching with dangling wires all around him. She grins evilly and steps into the doorway squeezing by his right side, "Don't mind me. I just need to go to the bathroom."

She removes her bikini bottoms and squats down on the toilet. In seconds Jericho heard the sound of tinkling. He gets up enough nerve to look back and down at her. She in turn flutters her fingers at him. Once finished she stands up and disengages her top tossing both articles of clothing to the floor.

Opening her shower door she steps inside and closes it behind her. Starting the water made her utter a shriek, "Cold! Cold! Cold!"

This led Jericho to whisper, "Yeah the water heaters been off because we had to cut the power to wire everything. Sorry about that."

She shivers and grits her teeth, "I should have known that. Silly me. That's okay I just needed a refresher anyway." In her mind she used the term Whore's bath.

Still working, Jericho snuck peeks at her lathering herself up with scented body wash. He had to shake his head and climb down. He knew that his Dad would realize his predicament and wanted to beat him to the punch. Sure enough there was Charlie ducking his head through the bedroom door. Jericho tried to avoid eye contact but Charlie just patted his boy on the shoulder. At least one of his kids had a lick of sense. Even if it took longer than it should have. Enough for Charlie.

As she winded down her chilling shower Candi stepped out and snatched a big towel then fidgeted. She released the bigger towel and instead chose a smaller version. Dabbing herself until satisfied she then wrapped that towel around herself. Opting to leave massive cleavage the towel barely covered her snatch and ass. Humming she stepped out into the bedroom and primped at herself in the mirror.

Finally, Charlie knocked on the door. "If you want us to finish up you need to behave."

Candi frowned, "Go right ahead. I'm going to be at ease in my own home, thank you very much."

Charlie nudges inside to look her over. "Look Lady! My boys are barely over the age. 18, 19, and 21. I don't need you distracting and playing on their youth. It's hard enough getting them to stay busy as it is."

She pouted, "How much longer?"

Charlie sized up the bathroom assessment, "Twenty minutes here. Fifteen for me in the Hallway and guest bedroom. Keep your clothes on? Please?"

She shakes her head, "My towel yes. Clothing no. Finish up please."

Growling Charlie turns to face Jericho planting his hands on his shoulders, "Just keep your mind on what you're doing. Let's get done and go home."

Jericho was torn between looking at his Father and at Candi over his shoulder fanning her towel wide open and winking at him. All Jericho could do was nod, "I won't be long."

Charlie turned awkwardly just as Candi shifted away to tighten her towel back into place. She loved teasing. Hearing Jericho move into the bathroom once more Charlie pointed at her to behave. She merely creased her brow at him.

Awaiting Charlie to return to his ladder Candi cautiously tiptoed over to Jericho on his own ladder. She tugged at his pants leg then held a finger to her lips for him to hush. He nodded in response feeling her hands roll up his legs and unite at his bulging crotch. He wanted to faint. She bit her lip and darted her eyes back and forth between the son and the doorway to the hall.

"So, Jericho is it? How long have you worked for your Dad?"

She played her words coyly and loud enough for Charlie to hear her. She knew if she maintained casual conversation he would shrug off her sneakiness.

"About nine months. I graduated from High school last year. Dad wanted me to have a trade."

Candi grinned up at him as her hand rubbed the length of his erection. "That's nice of Charlie to want his kids in on the family business. Did you want to go to college?"

As Jericho tried to do his job and play along he was trembling at his words. "Yea, kinda. I've always been interested in Computers. This is a start I guess."

He felt her clench her teeth around his girth and pinch the crown. That made him drop his screwdriver and wire snips. The sound of them clattering on the floor made her stand erect swiftly, "Here I'll pick those up for you. You stay up there."

Doing so she winks at him and mouthes the words, "I love your cock."

The man shivers with a grin as Candi steps away to move to the bedroom door. Charlie was still on his ladder. Again she puts a finger to her lips to remain quiet. Tiptoe she returned to Jericho and reached up to unzip his jeans. He panicked then and grabbed her hands silently trying not to fall off of his step stool. She frowned at him just as he held a finger up to wait a minute. She held back as he released her hand to watch him unzip his own jeans and dig in for his cock. His words added intensity, "Your Husband's in the Army?"

"Marine's actually. He's been in Iraq forever it seems."

As his dick flopped out she dove into it jaw wide and sucked on it while Jericho tried to maintain his cool. "Does he get any leave to come home?"

She releases his cock with a wagging tongue on his foreskin, "In a month. I can't wait." She leaped back into her mission as Jericho tilted his head back. This was his first ever blowjob. Candi knew it by his shivering. That made it all the more exciting. So intense was her mouth thrusts that Jericho had to grip the door jam for balance.

"Th-that's cool. Do you two have big plans while he's home?"

Again she releases him long enough to speak, "I'm not certain honestly. I'm sure Damian will make it special."

She hesitates a moment hearing Charlie griping out in the hallway. She winks up at Jericho as her hands jerk him off to give her a chance to talk. Calling over her shoulder she asks, "Everything okay out there Charlie?"

She hears a, "Yeah! These old houses are made of oak. Hard ass wood to drill into let alone wire."

"Oh, I know! The wood here is hard as hell. My Husband and Father-in-Law have had that problem too." She then swallowed his cock extra deep and moaned very lightly. He ushered down a barely audible, "Shhh!"

She ignored him and throat fucked herself violently causing Jericho to freeze and fear the worst. He was throbbing hard and ready to burst. Suddenly, she pulls away and jerks him off until her hands get splattered by cum. In his feat of glory he had to clench his mouth over his screwdriver to avoid a gutteral reckoning that his Dad might hear.

Then, out of spite they hear Charlie grunt, "How's it coming, Son?"

Both of them had to resist laughter as Candi defends Jericho, "He's coming along just fine. Almost done even."

A few rapid jerks his shaft was drained and she licked up his cum with a fierce dedication. He had to step down quietly and zip up before returning to his work. She winked, "I'm going to go downstairs. You boy's take your time."

She waved at Jericho with a blown kiss and stepped out into the hallway looking up at Charlie. "That camera will see me coming up the stairs and going down correct?"

"That's the plan." Charlie growled.

She shrugged and darted softly down the stairs into the kitchen. Stepping into her breezeway from the side of the house she propped a glass Mason jar under the screen door. A warning should Charlie journey out to check on them. She then moves into the garage.

Both of the other boys had teamed up to finish the garage surveillance. Standing up on ladders to reach two of the four corners the men didn't immediately see her arrival. She utilized that advantage to crawl up into the driver's seat of Damian's Jeep. The vinyl top had been removed long ago and was open.

Once settled she untied her towel and put the seat back. The squeak of the seats track made the boys notice her. She waved at them then planted her feet up on the door panel and the dash. Her fingers then went to work rubbing her clit.

Both men stepped down and moved in carefully to watch her masturbate. She winked at both of them as her left hand raised a breast to swirl her tongue around it's areola. "I just blew Jericho behind your Father's back. Who wants to be next?"

The two men froze without expression, bordering on awe. The redhead looked at her swirling tongue then hopped up into the passenger seat. He unzipped his pants without haste and whipped out a six incher. This made her drop her breast and reposition her legs down to the floorboard in order to lean over him. She immediately swallowed his cock four inches deep and lingered. This forced the man's head back against the cushioned seat. He took just enough time to mutter, "Bryce? Watch out for Dad."

She fed on his erection like a starving child then suddenly broke away. She wanted to feel him inside her. Crawling delicately into place she hovered over him reaching under to place his crown into her pussy. Easing down on it made both of them gasp.

Bryce noted his brother's good fortune and took the intiative to climb up into the bed of the Jeep and stand over her as he whipped his own cock out dangling it low over his brother Jacob's shoulder. As uncomfortable as it was Jacob let her lean into him to swallow Bryce's cock. He just prayed they could finish before Dad caught them.

"Holy shit! Bitch you are fucking "A" HOT!"

She thanked Bryce by swallowing him deeper. It was difficult to ride Jacob and commit to Bryce. Her decision made up she climbs off of Jacob and crawls over him with Bryce's help to stand in the bed. She turned and gripped the roll bar bending over, "Your turn, Bryce. Fuck me."

Bryce did just that spreading her pussy and transplanting his seven incher into her.

Jacob felt cheated and turned his attention now on sucking on her bouncing tits. Holding them firm to bite at her nipples. Her moans grew intense. She then tugged on Jacob's shirt, "Get up here beside Bryce. Take turns fucking me. Let's all cum together."

Jacob jumped at the chance and stood beside Bryce awkwardly in the room they had to utilize. Bryce felt generous and pulled out just so that Jacob could take his place. Grunts grew more and more intense. Suddenly, Jacob felt the need to pull out and drench her ass cheeks. In a shuddering convulsion he moves back allowing Bryce to cringe at his brothers cum. Still it wasn't enough to stop him. He managed to ignore the fact and plunge deep into her and keep up his momentum. In five minutes he too pulled out and let his own jizz pepper her ass.