I, Candi Ch. 16: Work Related

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A limo? Wow! Really? That would be awesome." She bites her lip knowing that the Limo must have been part of Damian's secret deal with Pony.

"Yeah, that way I know you won't keep my customers waiting. I sent out private invitations. If they all show then you're looking at 300 people. Very important people at that. Lots of money to be thrown around. You sure better be worth all this, Kid. I'm going on Kody's recommendation and your word."

"Oh, I'll be worth their time. Do we still have a deal concerning my demands for doing this?"

"Deal's in place. This club will be air tight closed for a private party. The only woman in the place will be you."

"Wait! What about Kody?"

"No Kody! I told my strippers to take the night off on you. After all, the money they lose will be covered by what you make. Right?"

"That part's fine. I already told you any money I make is yours. But, I was kind of hoping Kody and I could play on stage together."

"No can do! Another time maybe. We can all discuss that once we see how this outing goes. For now I need to trust you."

"And, I need to trust you, Pony. Do you promise me I'll be safe in your care? I was just informed that my bodyguards can't accompany me."

"I gave my bouncers the night off too. You're on your own." He gruffly replied.

"What? No bouncer's? What if I get hurt? Or the guys won't behave?"

Pony carefully grumbles, "Should we cancel this?"

She panics inside, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!!!"

"You demanded your own set of rules. I demand Mine. My guest's get their money's worth. As the Owner of this joint I can end the night early if it goes beyond the ability to control. That being said, I expect you to endure things until I feel it becomes necessary to intervene. Are we on the same page?"

She trembles, "Yes!"

"Good! We'll talk about the rest once you get here. I like surprises."

"At least that's one of us. Am I promised the complete video of all of this?"

"I arranged to get an old Associate from my Porno days to bring in a bigtime Camera. The quality will be incredible. Close-ups won't be blurry. All that good stuff."

"Wow! So for the night I'm the world's next big Pornstar?"

"Jenna Jameson eat your heart out." Pony chuckles.

"Okay! God! I'm getting horny just thinking about Saturday night. I may have to masturbate before bed."

"Why wait? I'm all ears."

Candi's eyes light up, "I do believe I can fulfill that request, Mister Pony."

She untethers her strings on her bikini bottoms and stands up to abandon them. In a moment of inspiration she walks through the house to her French doors leading to the backyard. Flipping on her night light to illuminate her deck she removes her bikini top and tosses it on her counter. She then steps outside on to the deck and lays back on a cushion lawn chase. Spreading her legs slightly she moves wetted fingers from her mouth to her pussy. Moistening her clit she begins massaging it.

"MMMMMM! Mister Pony? Are you still there?"

"Ohhhhh, I'm here!"

"Goody! I had to relocate to my back deck. I felt like being outside. Can I ask you something?"

"Why not! Ask."

"Are you going to jerk off in your Office?"

"Already am, Kid. Now get busy."

"My clit is soooooooo sensitive tonight. Goosebumps everywhere. Do you plan on fucking me Saturday, Mister Pony the Pornstar?"

"Possibly! Maybe, I'll make a come back." He grunts.

"Or, a cum on." She giggles in playfulness.

"Quit talking and start moaning."

She bites her tongue and eyes the lights on in the upstairs bedroom of Gunner and Hush her new neighbors. She notes shadows in the curtains of the door leading to the small balcony attached to the side of the older home. She grins evilly and starts moaning extra loud in hopes to draw attention. Her fingers now probing inside her delicious gapping hole.

She becomes more focused on herself suddenly and begins to yelp and whine. So entranced that she fails to notice Gunner had stepped out on to the deck to smoke a cigarette. He was admiring her brewing intensity and knew by the sound of it she was planning an exhausting orgasm.

For five long minutes she panted, strained, cooed, cried out, and begged to cum through high pitch echoes. Finally, she explodes in her seat squirting all over her cushion. As she hears Pony snarl loudly and relieve himself she merely utters, "Have a good night, Pony. See you, Saturday. I'll e-mail you, directions through Kody."

Hanging up she turns her attention upward toward Gunner who could only be seen in the dark through the cherry of his lit cigarette. He had since turned out the bedroom light.

She continued rubbing her soaked pussy as she calls out, "I'm sorry if I offended you, Gunner. I'm a baby in this Master's game. I know so little. All I was hoping for was a bit of help in understanding things better."

Silence!

She shivers and burrows her fingers deep once again. The peacefulness and knowledge that he continued to observe her made her even more horny.

"Will you forgive me, My new Neighbor?"

Another drag of his cigarette offered her awareness. Still she played and moaned heavily. Long breathes she ventured to add, "I truly want to be friends with You and Hush. I hope we can."

More moans spill over into an array of, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! My God this feels so good. Please tell me that you forgive me, Gunner. Pleeeeeeeeeese!"

Still silence!

In an abrupt and resounding gasp she explodes another gusher all over her knuckles. Her shrieks fell to numbness. She lay there in her draining flood and could only witness the glowing arch of Gunner's cigarette as he discarded it across her fence and into her yard. Then she heard the door on his balcony open and close.

Only the crickets kept her company.

"That went well."

She would lay there in thought for another hour.

Then she would go inside to bed.

Her deepest thought went back to Damian.

"What have you arranged, oh glorious, Master?"

Numbness of mind had now claimed her.

Silence!

Last time.