I, Candi Ch. 17: Rode Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly after they settle down the sliding glass window between the driver Bernard and the back of the limo ushered down. Bernard shook his head while looking back at them through the rearview mirror. "If you two ladies are done risking your lives and my insurance I'll gladly give you a better video."

Raising his right hand backwards toward the opening, Bernard waves a videotape. "Courtesy of Pony and somebody named Damian."

Candi sits stunned then darts a glance toward Kody who gradually fans herself frantically, "Damian knew enough to video even this? Oh my God! My husband is a genius."

Beside her Kody frowns, "Maybe! But, you have to ask yourself, just how does a guy in Iraq manage so much from clear over there."

Candi ignores her and bolts across the limo's sitting area to clutch the videotape. Before moving back she throws her right arm around the burly Chauffeur and hugs him tightly. The man chuckles mid huff and tells her, "Sit back down and get yourselves together. I'll be pulling up to the club in twenty."

With a release Candi stumbles her way back to Kody's side and looks over at her with a look of dread.

"I know what you mean. I question that myself. Damian has a million friends though. I'm certain he has loads of help in getting things arranged. He's a beautiful man, Kody. I have full faith in him."

The stripper faintly smiles, "Handsome devil is he?"

Candi holds a finger up then looks around her for her tiny handbag. Opening it she pulls out a thin plastic covered set of photos. Searching for the one she had in mind she shares a glimpse of it with Kody.

Eying it Kody felt flushed at the sight. She knew the man beside her in a wedding photo. All too well she thought. Still, she remained mum, "Handsome indeed. You're very lucky."

Candi couldn't agree more.

For the rest of the ride they got dressed and primped at their hair. Words were carefully chosen from that moment onward.

Kody allowed her mind to drift back to three years ago. Damian and his entourage had a Bachelor party at Pony's. During their drunken endeavors Kody in her youth fell prey to the man. She felt sick realizing that she had fucked Damian Palmer without the slightest ounce of remorse toward his blushing bride. With a loud exhale she did her best to put the moment out of her mind. She dearly adored this girl beside her. Regardless of her husbands past. Out of respect now, Kody would remain silent. She herself had changed over the years.

As Bernard departed the interstate and careened off of the exit leading into the city, Candi sighed and merely stared out of the window. She needed this moment to get her nerves in check.

Within eight minutes Bernard entered the parking lot of Pony's Express. Coming to a halt at the back entrance he shut the engine off and stepped from the drivers cab. Strolling back he opened the car door for the women and gentlemanly assisted their exit. For his deed both women offered him a hug out of thanks.

Shutting the door, Bernard then made his way to the trunk to obtain Candi's bag. After closing the trunk lid he escorted the ladies into the back door. Within minutes the driver had relinquished her bag to a single bouncer and bid his farewell.

Candi blew Bernard a kiss on his way out, received by a wink and a playful grin.

The bouncer looked Candi up and down then growled at her. She offered him a hateful sneer then hissed like a cat bearing claws.

Kody broke out laughing, "Careful Brutus! Fluffy is in the house!"

For better or worse!

12