I, Candi Ch. 20: Crotch Rocket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's insane. I'm not sure what to say about you going that far."

"What was I supposed to do? I swore to Damian I wouldn't fail him. If I had reacted badly to them they might have hauled me out of there before the night was over." She winces, "It gets worse."

Mark places a hand on top of his head scratching it. For long moments he sat in awe until she got up the courage to finish.

"I had to risk my Dad realizing it was me. He was called on stage as a raffle winner. I know he didn't want to but the men there all egged him on until he did. I sat in a rubber kid's pool while Dad dumped bowls of cum all over me. The cocktail disguised me pretty well. Between that and the fact I've changed so much in the four years since Dad saw me last. Tan, long hair bleached by the sun, muscles toned up, fake tattoo. It all helped. I mean he was literally standing right over me. I know he looked into my eyes at least twice. If he puts two and two together I'm toast."

"Geezus! Well at least you didn't blow your own Dad."

She cringes with teeth gnashed tightly.

"Mark's eyes grew wide, "Tell me you didn't."

She nods whimpering, "I did. The crowd made him open up at the very last second. I couldn't refuse. The camera's were all zooming in on me. Believe me if I could have avoided it I would have." she lets her admission sink in before adding, "He still didn't recognize me. Yet at least."

Mark stands up, "Only you have to live with it. I don't think badly of you."

She leaps to her feet beside him watching as he lifts the hideaway bed back into place and latches it tightly.

"I'm glad. Now, if only Damian doesn't look at me like I went too far." She nods regretfully.

"Somehow I don't think Damian is going to let anything bother him."

As he moves to the door he looks out the wall of Plexiglas, "Place is getting packed. Dad's actually being forced to greet the new people. I talked to Rodney, he's going to keep his eyes peeled for newcomers. Tread lightly today. I see at least three people I don't know yet."

"I'll have them eating out of my hands by noon. Faith, Mister!"

He sighs shaking his head and takes his leave. Candi followed him out.

As Mark entered his office Candi parted ways and moved about the gym. Her leopard print G-string tugged proudly between her legs. Her thin strip of pubic hair lightly appeared above the snatch patch. She loved the fact it slipped into view. The animal in her was indeed stalking it's prey. What's a little extra fur she mused.

Eying Reese straddling a weight bench backwards and pulling down the assisting bar she wondered. It hadn't occurred to her earlier. She moves toward him and in turn straddles the leftover room on the bench facing him.

"Horsey? Would you level with me if I asked you a delicate question?"

Reese strained to continue pulling the weight up and down, "Sure! Let's hear it. But, yes I love fucking you."

She smiles sheepishly, "And, I adore that crotch rocket. And, I don't mean the motorcycle."

"Good. Because that bikes a Harley. Not a Crotch Notch. Also I cleaned up my clothing. You looked preoccupied."

She puckers, "Sorry about that. I intended to." She then exhales, "Here goes. Did you and the other Horsemen go to Damian's bachelor party?"

He growls at the intense weight he was playing with. "Yeah! Me and Clarence went. The other's made excuses. Why?"

"Were you at the Hotel room that night? With Damian and the strippers?"

He halts his lifting and releases the bar to drop his hands in front of him. He fidgets with his gloves while looking at her chest.

"I was there. All night. Why?"

She cringes, "All I want is honesty. Please. I think I'm owed that much."

He winces awkwardly, "I'll do my best."

"Did Damian have sex with any of the strippers?"

He pauses to recollect, "I'm not sure. I passed out on the second bed. Tequila did me in. I seem to remember a brunette he got totally naked. I'm not certain what happened when I passed out. When I woke up it was just the five of us. No strippers."

"Five? You, Damian, Clarence, and who?"

He grimaces, "Your Hubby's best man Bart. And, Damian's football buddy Sawyer."

She wiggles her lips in thought, "Both of them are in the Military like Damian. I can't really ask them. Would Clarence know?"

He shrugs, "Good question. I know ole Manaconda tried his best to tap those strippers. I stepped on a condom the next morning but honestly I think it was Clarence's. You didn't hear that."

Nodding with a pressed grin she reaches over and pats his chest, "Thank you, Reese. I'm sorry if I placed you in an awkward position."

"No problem. Damian loves you. I'm guessing he kept it clean."

"I'm not so convinced yet. I'm okay with it if he did. I just don't want to feel lied to after all these years."

"Understandable. Keep your chin up. By the way, how did the Club show go?"

She crawls to her feet and stands to his side, "Perfect."

Walking away she felt sad. Reese didn't need to know about her Family antics. Mark was sufficient.

The three younger men Peck, Darrell, and the Condor player that she had trouble naming were puttering around with the dumbbells in a corner. She strolled in their direction. These were the newbies that Mark had noticed earlier. At least she hadn't noticed anyone else unfamiliar.

"Do your Coaches let you three get off with such tiny weight workouts?"

The Condor she now recalled to be "Ben", one of the sideliner's that night pepped up at her voice.

"Hey! Welcome back. We're just goofing off right now. Thanks for the free pass."

"I'm just glad you caught my pass. I've heard nasty rumors about your hands."

Darrell and Peck busted out laughing. Ben just shook his head.

"Benjamin? Do you even know how to hold a football?"

He rolls his eyes, "Of course I do."

She then caught them off guard as she pulled her bikini top down to reveal her tits.

"Prove it. These are a similar shape to a football."

The three were amazed by her boldness. Eyes swiftly dart around the room to note onlookers. This made them hesitant until Candi reached over and grabbed Ben's right hand. Lifting it to her breast he closed his fingers around her right tit.

"Grip the ball more firmly."

He chuckled nervously as she coyly winks at his friends. Before another word Peck reaches in for her other breast, "No. Hold it like this Dufus."

Ben growled and squeezed the tit he held even harder and kneads his fingertips at it's playfulness.

She breaths in heavily smiling, "Very nicely done, Benjamin. I think Peck might need more pointers. Oh wait. Darrell has a pointer in his pants. But, Peck won't need that. I'll have to improvise."

Darrell is pulled closer as Candi drags him to her side by his shirt. She then drops her hand to rub the crotch of his jeans. "Goal post?"

They all chuckle together as Candi releases his crotch and positions her bikini back into place. Peck and Ben growl at their toys being taken away.

"I'll let you three practice more during your massage appointments. Okay?"

They nod with a disappointed expression which leaves her rolling her eyes.

"I know, Guys. Trust me I'll make it up to you. Right now though I have a little show that will prime you guys for next time. Deal?"

She holds an index finger up, "Give me fifteen minutes to butter up the other members here. Don't leave."

She reluctantly steps away and makes her rounds to each and every member. Today it was all male. Not a single woman in the house. Her flirtations were capturing everyone's imagination. Finally, she stops at the lobby and casually steps behind Rodney to again lower her bikini top and crush her nipples into his back. He looked over his shoulder and leers down at her.

"I remember those. Didn't I Titty fuck those last night?"

She giggles, "That's right. You talented stud you." Covering back up she adds, "I'm going to lose the bikini in a few minutes. Keep your eyes open for strangers I don't know."

"I'm on it." He nods.

"Yes. You were definitely on it last night. This is today though. Any more rude calls from Rhea?"

"Just texts. My sister's a pain. The movies this Saturday. Not sure what flick just yet."

"Does the movie matter? You're going to be too busy to watch any movies. I expect you to be bold. Prove to Rhea how wrong she was about you. Even if you make her mad."

"Yea. I'll do my best. It's going to seem weird around her though."

"Rodney, stop! We practiced last night. You put on a really good show. Turned me on bigtime. As if you couldn't tell by your swell."

Blushing her grins, "I did fuck you pretty hard didn't I. Want the hair I pulled out back?"

"Keep it for my voodoo doll. You can prick me even when I'm not right there with you."

"Haha! Go strip, I'll use the intercom to call out the fake name "JOHNNY MUSCLE, Come to the lobby."

"Cute! I adore you Hot Rod. See ya."

Moving back into the fitness area she looks over at Ben and his friends offering another patient finger which she shares around the room to the others. She quickly sneaks up to the office door of her elder boss Earl. Placing an ear to it she hears snoring coming from his work area. With a cheesy grin she darts past Mark's office and snatches up her handbag from behind the fake tree.

Discarding the bag after lifting out its contents she goes into performance mode.

She giggled and placed the eight inch rubber dildo vibrator between her breasts and folded her arms out in front of her. Her chest crushed together hides the dildo accept for the crown peeking up between them.

She moves by Reese and winks at him, "Come watch the show."

He offers a confused expression but stays where he was working out.

She moves into the majority of members and steps up to a middle aged man known as Stanley where she backs up to him, "Untie my top please."

He chuckles and pinches the strings on her back and about her neck until it loosens and dangles over her arms. Thanking him with a peck on the cheek she moves on.

Reaching another pair of men she stands between them, "Untie my bikini bottoms please."

They immediately respond and draw the strings apart until even her bottoms draped to her sides. The patch remained in place as she kept her legs together and waddled to the center of the room. She then eyes Ben and his friends, coaxing them with a wiggled finger.

The men moved in shyly at first until she spoke, "Hurry it up. I'm really horny."

Facing her she smiles brightly, "Peck? Pull my top off and go give it to that guy in the red ball cap."

Peck looked at his buddies first then toward the man in the cap who looked to them still striding on his cardio treadmill. Finally Peck grabbed the straps and peeled it off of her chest as she loosened her arms enough to let the cloth go away. He then whistled to himself and walked over to the man who wore the cap, "She wanted you to hold on to this for her."

The man laughed shaking his head as he claimed it and draped it around his neck for safe keeping.

Candi looked at Darrell, "Darrell? Pull my bottoms off of me and take them to that guy back in the weight room. He's the big muscular guy with freckles."

Darrell did so leaving her totally naked now. She shivers with intense adrenalin as he vanishes into the next room. reaching Reese he cautiously stutters, "Uhhh! Candi wants you to hold on to these for awhile. So umm, here."

Nervously he drapes her bikini bottoms on the weight bench and darts away. Reese merely shakes his head wondering what she was up to.

As Darrell returned to Candi and his friends she wiggled her bare ass at him. He could only stare at her perfect shape. Giggling she quickly unfolds her arms and wags the rubber vibrator in the air. Vibrantly she calls out, "Who wants to watch me use this?"

Every man in the room whistled and stopped immediately what they were doing. Nobody moved closer but everyone sure paid attention.

She whirled around to Ben and marched up to him with a crushing hug. His hands immediately dropped to her ass and squeezed it. In his grip his squeezing displayed her anal cavity time and time again. The room was deafening. Nobody wanted to breath.

Breaking away from him Candi sat down on the carpet and waved the dildo around the room. "Welcome to my Magic Show. I need a willing participant from the audience to assist me. Anybody?"

She leers behind her toward Ben, "There you are. Come on down. Don't be shy."

Ben grits his teeth as the audience shares a thumbs up with him. He knelt down on his knees beside her. She then placed the dildo in her mouth turning the vibrator on to let it wiggle in her throat. For a few minutes she showed off her deep throat talents before taking it out with a gasp, "YUMMY!"

She then reached out to grab Ben's hand and Place the hilt of the toy in his hand. He felt embarrassed but maintained his composure. As she started to lay back she spotted Reese stepping between the onlookers. He shook his head trying not to laugh as he walks up to her.

"You might need this to avoid Mark's carpet cleaning bill." Handing her a towel to put under her.

He then stepped back fifteen feet and stood his ground with arms folded in front of him. She giggled and hopped up just long enough to roll the towel out under her bottom.

She then laid back and spread her legs for all to view. The onlookers whispered amongst themselves. Compliments flooded her ears. This made her happy to offer them this show.

"Ben? Have your way with me. Give them a good show. I want to break some ear drums here today."

Ben took a deep breath then leaned forward to carefully insert the crown of the dildo up inside her. Once fully in she gasps and calls out, "It's soooooo fucking BIG." sensually.

Laughter filled the room as Ben restarted the vibrator. It began to pulsate within her antagonizing her g-spot immediately. Moaning ensued without a second to waste. Ben was stunned by her reaction. Her face had already expressed a feeling of ecstasy.

He moved the dildo in and out of her pussy as it already began trickling.

Her moans developed into shrill whimpers then a hum of build up in her throat. Her hands darted into the air reaching up toward Peck and Darrell.

"Come to me!" She uttered with wanting eyes.

They hesitantly dropped to their knees to her left and behind her head. She reached out to Darrell behind her and brought his hand to her breast. He took initiative and began squeezing.

Her other hand palmed Peck's cheek at first as her left foot rose up for him to claim her ankle. This displayed her pussy even more to the members. Her right leg rose up toward Ben who traded his hands to hold her leg to his shoulder. Her hips raised he could plunge the dildo straight down inside her deeper. His rhythm increased as his own desires to make her explode intensified.

Candi herself let her fingers roam down to massage her clit vigorously. With each rub she yelped. All this extra assistance made her mind reel. Within minutes her moans echoed loudly enough for Mark to step out of his office and join the gathered members. He grit his teeth at her exhibition. Even though nobody had said a word he worried about one day getting grief over it. Still, as he looked over to each member he could tell they were mesmerized. He would take the risk. Reese stepped close to him arms still folded, "I fucked her on my Harley before work. She's something."

Her throat was becoming raw as she squealed in delight. Five more minutes of the wagging dildo she screamed out then squirted her juices all over the towel and Ben's knuckles. Still he probed the dildo until her hand stormed into the air trembling wildly. Her eyes had rolled back into her head. Orgasm at it's finest.

Silence befell the room as Peck and Ben lowered her legs to the carpet. She laid there chest heaving under Darrell's palms. Finally, he too sat back to just observe her.

Within minutes Candi sat up on the towel and chuckled, "Now you see it! Now you saw it! Thank you all for coming to my show. Oh, wait. That's coming after my show isn't it?"

The members howled and whistled in laughter.

She took the dildo from Ben and placed it inside her mouth to succulent her own juices. After long moments of dramatic MMMMMMMMMMM's she pulled it out licking it all over for them to view.

"I'm delicious!"

Mark shook his head at Reese, "She asked me about Damian's bachelor party."

Reese squinted, "Yea. Me too. I said nothing."

Mark nods, "She knows. Denying it is all we can do until Damian gets home on leave and breaks it too her. It's their problem. I believe she's going to accept anything Damian throws her way."

Reese ponders then pats Mark on the shoulder before walking away.

Candi was helped up by Ben and Peck as she wobbled in standing. She rubbed her pussy and brought her fingers up to Peck's nose, "Aren't I sweet?"

She took those same fingers to the nostrils of Darrell and Ben.

"Just imagine that warm sweet scent all over your dicks. See you guys at your appointments." Blowing a kiss she makes her rounds to tease each member with her fingers. The trio of Condor's could only express high fives.

Reaching Mark, Candi attempted to share her fingers with him but he winced away.

"Hey now. I don't need Lisa picking up that smell on me when I kiss her."

Candi giggles, "You know you want this scent all over you. Fine! I'll just go get cleaned up and fold some towels."

He nods, "Start with that towel you left on my floor."

She looks over her shoulder, "Why? Somebody out there will take it home and sleep with it. Just leave it there. Trust me."

As she walked away Mark thought to himself, "Damian ole Boy? I hope you know what you're doing."

Just as she surmised The man with the red ball cap picked up her towel and hid it away in his bag. He had at least left her bikini top dangling on the treadmill.

Fair trade.

12