I, Candi Ch. 21: Bar Tenders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina applauded and wagged her tongue up at her. Then she used her hand to motion Candi to turn around. That she did. In step with the song she danced the length of the bar with her dress hiked over her tits. Bouncing wildly the crowd grew rowdy. Finally, she took the final step and peeled her sundress completely off hurling it back toward Tina.

The bar reached a fever that prompted the two girls that complimented her to join her on the bar as assisted by their boyfriends. Candi greeted them with a hug then swiveled the short haired brunette around and lifted her skirt. She showed off her bare ass barely hidden by her thong. With a slap to her ass the girl yelped in laughter. Seconds later Candi snapped the girls thong and yanked it down over her lower cheeks. The girl gasped and took the hint. She reached under her front and carefully peeled the thong from over her feet. She then whipped the thong like a slingshot at her boyfriend.

Once that hit the scene both Candi and the brunette grabbed the short blond and forced her to remove her own underwear. A pair less revealing until abandoned. This girl's man chose to hide her panties in his pocket out of embarrassment that she would wear such an ugly pair.

The three girls danced atop the bar trying not to fall in their hysterical demeanor. Clapping ensued as the song hit it's stride aiming for a finale. Candi finally coaxed the other two girls to lift their dresses entirely over their bra's just before the final beat.

Song ending the lead singer called out over the mic, "The Devil's Daughter just moved to Missouri."

Candi could barely contain her laughter, finally breaking into a round of giggles so strong she nearly peed. The girls all hugged her as they started to exit the stage. Candi swiftly stopped them and drew them into a huddle of communication. Finally, Candi yelled over the crowd for the band to play, " Flirtin' with Disaster" by Molly Hatchet. She was lucky they knew the song. Thanks to the fact the band was in their 50's.

As the singer wailed affectionately the gruffness of the late Danny Joe Brown at his finest, Candi pointed down at Tina. She curled her finger as if taunting the early 40's redhead. At first Tina shook her head negatively, then the other two girls on the bar escalated the crowd into a chant for Tina to hop up on the bar with them.

In her youth Tina would have leaped up their on her own. Maybe not as boldly as Candi was promoting. Still the woman had her party days. Having been the ex-ole lady to a biker. Reluctance was winning until her fellow bartender Toby snuck in behind her and grabbed her by the waist in hopes to lift her up. He was hardly strong enough but found it humorous to aggravate his boss. Then came the bald bouncer from the front door who chuckled and helped Toby into hoisting the stunning redhead just enough to convince her to make the move.

The crowd cheered at her decision as Candi assisted her arrival along with the brunette's help. Once on top of the bar she found her footing and pointed an index finger back at Candi with a scolding look. Candi merely stuck her tongue out at her, which in turn became a razing match. Two tongues battling until Candi took the initiative and stepped in to make contact with Tina's tongue. This caught the fiery redhead off guard. Without even thinking about it they tangled tongues for a long hard minute to the crowds delight.

As Tina was subjugated, Candi snuck her fingers up under the woman's tight grey t-shirt. It was evident long ago that the redhead's boob job was meant to be shown off. Definitely not bra. She suddenly realized what the girl was doing and tried to slow her down. Then, behind came the two other girls assisting Candi in removing Tina's t-shirt. It became a war that Tina finally lost. Giving up she allowed them to remove her shirt until she got bold and turned to the crowd to shake her tits in all their glory. Pierced nipples and bright pink areolas.

Candi and the short blond reached in front of her and played with a breast each. Candi winked at the crowd then forced her way in to suck on Tina's right nipple. The blond quickly moved out of the way afraid that Candi might have gone too far. Tina merely stood shocked with her jaw lowered but smiling. Letting Candi enjoy herself. After a second Tina leered at the blond and yelled, "What are ya waiting for?"

The blond burst into embarrassment then slid in to suck on her other nipple. The brunette merely waved her hands out at the onlookers to cheer louder. Tina reared her head back looking at the ceiling and laughed her ass off.

Candi glancing up from her nuzzling saw Tina looking away and waved the crowd to watch closely. She then attempted to unbutton the redhead's jeans. Tina immediately stopped laughing and tried to stop Candi. With the blonds help Candi managed to unbutton and unzip the woman's jeans fanning the flaps open. Behind the veil of denim was bare lily white flesh. No panties in sight. This made Tina feel uncomfortable and she reached out grabbing Candi by the throat to lean in and butt foreheads. An intimidating glare was shared as their brows touched. Candi gave her a pouty look then licked the woman's nose. This made everything okay. The ice was broken and Tina turned her back to the crowd quickly. Without warning and of her own volition Tina grabbed the waistband of her jeans and lowered them just enough to moon her patrons. Wiggling back and forth Candi reached in spanking the elder. Laughter continued all around. Tina left her pants down just long enough for the band to finish.

Once the song ended Filmore Delaney the lead singer chuckled and yelled over the mic, "Who let those Owl's in the bar." Joining in his comments the lead guitarist leaned over the mic and added, "It's a barn dance the barn doors just went wide."

Tina in turn twisted around in her profile to wag a finger at the band giving the onlookers a healthy view of her right hip and profile of her 38D's. As she turned around she made the mistake of releasing her pants. Candi gave an expression of mischief and leaped at the chance of yanking her jeans clear down to her knees. Tina's jaw hit the bar. She hadn't expected her pants to go down any further. Her intent was to stop the show at her moon. Without thinking she bent over to pull them up. In doing so her pussy lips fanned right into perfect view of the crowd. The second she touched her pants Candi reached around behind her and tickled her pussy. This made Tina leap upright too fast out of panic. In her shock her balance got thrown off and she fell backwards over the crowd. Luckily a healthy dose of Cowboys and Farm boy's managed to catch her fall. Embarrassed beyond reason at their manhandling Tina glared back at Candi with a vengeful look.

Jokingly the band attempted to play the Journey song, "Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' ", which merely made matters worse as the crowd started laughing. Finally, the men helped Tina back up to the bar. All three girls attended her to stand. As soon as she had her footing which wasn't easy in cowboy boots, she swiveled around and pushed Candi off balance until she fell into the same men as she had. Laughing at Candi who was hysterically lost in her amusement, Tina looked at the other girls on stage. They swiftly chose to abandon the bar out of fear.

"Where you goin' girls? If you can't beat em', join em."

Watching Candi being pawed up Tina shook her head then cautiously reached under her jeans to tug at her boots until both came flying off. Then, came her blue jeans. Tina was officially totally naked in her own bar. Then, she yelled out, "INCOMING!"

She waited until just enough men realized her need and accumulated just in time for her to dive back out into the cluster of gents. They carried her out to Candi where they hooked up and playfully swatted their hands at one another as if fighting. Their laughter was enough to make the bar go into hysterics.

The band even added fuel, "That there's my kinda fishing hole. The catfish are jumpin'."

Finally, the crowd brought both women to the bar and sat them down side by side. The women hugged tightly and mused at their insanity. Just as the crowd calmed slightly Tina blurted out, "Show ain't over! Stop your skidaddlin'."

Without warning Tina grabbed Candi by her hair and pulled her backwards into a laying position and pulled her knee toward her. Behind them the bartender Toby brought forward the earlier requested giant pickle jar freshly cleaned. On it was a piece of paper that said, "DOLLAR A LICK!" She placed the jar on Candi's belly and made her hold it firmly.

The crowd began laughing but nobody stepped up, "What no takers?" She tries coaxing single men but everybody was gun shy suddenly. Then, Tina shook her head and reached over her left side to grab her own tip jar and dumps it into the bigger jar. Looking out over the crowd she belts, "Look's like I need to get the balls a rollin' "

As the crowd gave her room she Tina hopped down and chuckled as Candi looked up at her in admiration. Waving everyone back for amusement Tina licked her fingers and flicked her right nostril like a baseball player before calling out, "I'm a goin' in."

Candi hadn't expected the bartender's sudden gusto but inside applauded her new friend. Then, she felt Tina's tongue wagging at her clitoris. Lapping at both sides of her labia. She most definitely knew exactly what she was doing. The crowd whispered around them as Candi howled. The band even took another break to take in the show.

Mitch and Jamie patted Dave on the shoulder as Mitch chuckles, "Second date gets better."

Dave merely shook his head and lowered the bill of his cap. Swigging his beer he nodded with a grin. He loved it.

As Tina licked a total of fifty times she rears her head back and calls out, "SHOTS OF TEQUILA! ON THE HOUSE!" As the crowd cheers her generosity she shrugs at Candi before diving back in for a second helping. Candi moaned louder and louder.

As Tina ate, Mitch had made his way in and motioned around at the crowd with a finger to his lips to remain quiet. He snuck in and bent down behind Tina and leaned in to catch her off guard with his own tongue on Tina's bulging labia. The sensation made her jump and turn to look behind her. Mitch looked up grinning from ear to ear. She shook her head and joked, "Just don't be proposin"."

He chuckled and stood back up. Without warning Mitch grabbed Tina by the waist and turned her around. So fast that she barely felt her feet leave the floor and find her ass sitting on the bar next to Candi. Candi felt disappointed that Tina hadn't finished but still found it amusing. Mitch swiftly grabbed Tina's ankles and reared her legs to force her back until she laid next to Candi. Candi laughed and placed the tip jar on Tina's belly. Tina turned ten shades of red as Mitch buried his face into her snatch. His nose tickled by the thin burning bush hovering over her sweetness. Tina couldn't object and fell prey between laughing and screaming in ecstasy.

Jamie had also ventured away from Dave's side and took advantage of Candi's loneliness. Within seconds both women were howling at the top of their lungs.

Behind the bar Toby had began offering out the shots in full force. The patrons gathered around and took advantage. Then, out of the blue the lead singer of the band Filmore called out, "A Toast to the Host!"

The entire bar raised their shots and saluted the sirens on their backs.

Both women were shaking violently and ready to cum. Out of respect Candi reached out and grabbed Tina's hand and clenched it tightly. Tina huffing glared back at the young woman and winked. In unison both women exploded at the same time.

Mitch and Jamie raised their faces proudly and wiped their chins. Mitch throws his fist in the air and howls out, "I LOVE THIS WATERING HOLE!"

Laughter roared aplenty as the girls lay there with chests heaving to catch their breath.

Suddenly, Dave showed up standing between both women as their feet were raised to rest on the edge of the bar. He looks down at both of them as Candi utters, "Hi Davey!"

He raises two shot glasses of tequila and toasts them both but doesn't drink them. Instead he lifts both hands toward the women's pussy's and carefully inserts the bottom of the glasses into each of them. Their eyes flared. As did the silence in the bar unsure what he had planned. The girl's merely peered at him with curiosity.

Once inserted to his satisfaction he leans in with his face over Candi and opens his jaws wide to surround the rim of the glass. He with the aid of his tongue nudged the glass in and out of her hole tantalizing her clit. Candi arched her back at the tenderness of it's caress. Then, with a bold move he rears back and swallows the shot. Candi smiled at his behavior.

Winking at Candi he turns his attention toward Tina. Repeating his move with Tina made her grin and whisper, "Give it a shot Stranger." He finished his move downing the second glass. He then winks back at Tina saying, "I think I will."

Dave dove in and buried his face between Tina's thighs with such intensity that her back arched high and she nearly lost the tip jar. Candi reached over and caught it and took the moment to roll on her side and pamper Tina in her moment. Her fingers caress Tina's belly and move back and forth over her tits. Delicately she tweaks the woman's mounding nipples before moving back south. She fondled the fiery bush above Dave's brow which made Tina moan even louder. For the next five minutes Dave nurtured the bartender until she screamed once again and detonates a massive orgasm.

Dave continues feeding making her yank his backwards cap off his head and use it to fan herself. A minute later she uses that same hat as an assault weapon goading him to stop before she lost bladder control.

He finally reared back and stood in triumph. His technique had made Tina have the most intense orgasm of her life. As Tina carefully sat up she reaches out and grabs Dave by the shirt and yanks him into her for a hug. "Damn Boy! I'd hate to see what you might do after three shots." She then places her fingers to her lips whistling at an amped up level.

"Filmore! What am I paying you Swillbilly's for? Get to playin'."

The crowd laughed as the band darted back to the stage and belted out some Hank Williams Jr..

The patrons were taking that time to jump on the dance floor and return to their own social environment. This left Tina and Candi to snuggle to each others arms. Candi placed her chin on Tina's shoulder and batted her eyes.

"Thank you."

Tina frowns then bites at Candi's nose forcing it to wrinkle, "Reckon I should thank you. I gotta admit you sure know how to party. Brings back memories. But, hey let's not do this on a regular basis. Word's gonna travel. Y'know? I don't wanna lose my license."

Candi pouts, "I'm just happy to be your friend."

"Awwwwwwwww! Lay back and let me lick ya some more." Tina chuckles as she reaches back for her grey t-shirt laying over an unused tapper. She pulls it over her chest and then hops down off the bar to face Dave. She turns around and winks at Candi just before bending over and pressing her ass directly into Dave's crotch. She at the same time picks up her jeans and boots from the floor. Once in possession she looks over her shoulder at Dave , "Now you, you can be a regular basis."

Candi puckers her lower lip toward Dave as Tina walks away.

"I think she likes you." She teases playfully.

He merely shakes his head and retrieves his hat from the bar. Cozying up beside her he leans his back to the bar and places his right arm over her left knees, "Let's get drunk and screw."

She blushes playfully batting her eyes at him, "Your place or mine?"

Inspiration made him grin, "I'm thinking your place."

She shakes her head, "Nope! I challenge you now. Your bedroom at your sister's. I wanna see my poster on your closet wall."

Behind them Toby brought Candi her dress and handed her a tequila shot. She kept the dress off but toasted Dave. Downing the shot she chokes and gags and leers at him with tearing eyes, "I promise to make those noises when I suck that cock."

He chuckles and encourages Toby to bring them more shots. Before the night was out Candi would barely be able to walk. He knew he could assist in that same handicap by morning.

For now, Dave would just wait for Last Call.

Joined by Tina, Mitch, and Jamie the rest of the morning was dancing and liquoring it up.

Dave would get more than he bargained for.

12