I, Candi Ch. 23: Concession Stand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber grins and unties her own scarf and puts it on.

Scott growls, "This movie has to be awful if they're covering their eyes already."

Candi huffs, "You be quiet. These girls have something they want to say."

Candi guides Amber to her feet then in front of Scott.

He eyes her from below as she speaks, "This is my desire. I hope you like what I offer."

Candi moves to Rhea and stands her in between Adam's legs.

Swallowing hoarsely Rhea speaks, "I'm sorry I'm such a bitch. I want to make it up to you. Make you happy to be with me."

All along Rodney sits awestruck by their behavior.

Candi then stands between Rodney's legs, "Alright Ladies! Let's kneel and get busy."

All three of them crouch down on their knees and try hard not to laugh. The three men could only stare in disbelief.

Candi led the way by unzipping Rodney and reaching in to pull out his eight inch erection. She stroked it lightly while blowing him a kiss. She then looked to each side and found the girls stage frightened. She tells Rodney to hold his thought and leans over to Amber. She takes her hands and guides her to rub Scott's crotch. Candi winks at him and pinches the man's formation between his jeans. Amber's fingers find his zipper. Before she could have it down Scott had unbuttoned his own jeans and was lurching forward to pull them down over his ass cheeks. Amber would then easily discover his manhood. At first feel she was in awe of it's girth and hardness. She would fondle him for quite some time.

Moving to Rhea, Candi assisted her trembling hands. She needed the most help.

"Adam help her out. Take your pants down for her." Candi whispered.

He swiftly unzipped and lowered his jeans. Rhea sat troubled and could only rub his knees. At least she smiled he thought. Candi winked at him, "Here stroke it until she gets brave. I know she will." As he started to stroke it Candi carefully reached over and moved his hand. This allowed her to sneakily stroke his cock herself. He sat stunned and mouthed the words, "OH FUCK YEAH!"

Rodney cleared his throat demanding her attention. She grit her teeth and abandoned Adam to his whimpering. Finally, Rhea moved her hands forward and found her man's shaft. The feel amazed her making her gasp then giggle. She heard Adam say, "God I love you Rhea."

That was all she needed to hear. Her hands began to love his cock. His cock began to love her hands.

Candi sat up over Rodney straddling his dick. She folded her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. In her passion his hands raced up her skirt all the way to her spine. Eventually the kiss closed his eyes to the world.

To Adam and Scott though, the sight of Candi's ass made them ravenous. Here they were getting hand jobs and watching the hottest girl around show off. Both of them decided together to get brave. They reached a slow moving arm over to caress her ass while Rodney wasn't paying attention. Candi sighed at the touch of their palms. It was their secret.

Breaking their kiss, the guys abandoned her ass to caress their dates hair and cheek. Praising the girls made them react with vigor.

Amber finally took the leap and moved her mouth around Scott's crown lightly probing it with her lips. Scott motioned a thumbs up at Adam, who prayed that Rhea would try it too.

Candi sat up in Rodney's lap to watch over her students. With all eyes on her Candi reached down to lift her dress up and over her shoulders. There she sat totally naked in Rodney's lap. Rodney himself was shocked by her move. Still, he never let his gaze waver to look at the other men. He needed to keep focused to encourage his hard on from shriveling up. After all his sister was at his feet. That was trauma enough.

Candi sat regally and reached her hand down to stroke Rodney. Her eyes never left his. Finally, she planted his dick up to her pussy and sat down on it. The warmth drove Rodney crazy. So wet! So very wet.

Both Adam and Scott were amazed as she ever so gently gyrated in his lap. They strained to witness his dick moving in and out of her. The sensations made Rodney again close his eyes. She took note and leaned in to whisper, "Keep them closed. Enjoy me!"

With this inspiration he agreed. As she awaited his failure she continued to ride him and roll her palms in his hair. As she did she winked at both Scott and Adam before examining the girl's activity.

Candi sat back up trying hard not to moan. In her stride she coaxed the boys to reach over carefully. With her assist both Adam and Scott held a tit. Squeezing and pinching at her nipples made her exhale soft intense moans, "Oh Rodney!" was barely audible over the sound of the playing movie.

Adam decided to release Candi's breast. Instead he chose to focus on Rhea. He leans forward and pulls her up into his lap. Her grip left his cock making her whimper. She was enjoying it's warm throbbing. Yet, as Adam cradled her he kissed her full on the lips and caressed her hair. She quaked at his tenderness. Giving her hope she whispers into his ear, "I want to taste you."

Without rebellion she eased away and returned to his lap. After a few more strokes she leans forward and swallows an inch of his six inch cock. He reared his head back and let out a deafening gasp. Then she took in more. Her jaw adjusting to his size finally allowed her to move at a faster rhythm. He and she were in heaven.

Candi knew Rhea was happy. She chose to then take pride in Amber's feeding frenzy. The girl was a sloppy mess and Scott was numb in her grasp. He could only move his eyes to show his weakness.

Now it was time for Rodney. She pulled off of his cock and slithered down to suck on him. She buried her face under his balls and gobbled them whole. This made him go insane trembling in a spasm.

Then she slid her tongue all the way up his foreskin to engulf six inches of his eight. She gagged herself dramatically. Her throat incursions were echoing throughout the row of seats.

While all three men were a quaking mess they were shocked to see a woman walk silently by the row they were in and take a seat three rows further down. At this point in their ecstasy none of them cared. The woman was far from ugly. Quite attractive actually. In the light of the movie. This made them swallow their moans out of concealment. They all wanted to finish and take the risk. There was no stopping now this side of a police raid.

Teeth gnashing all around, Rodney was first to flood Candi with his massive load. She took great pride in showing off his leftovers to the other men. As she swallowed and licked him dry she stood up over Rodney. His eyes were huge as he pointed behind her. In confusion Candi turns sideways and spots the woman. Her own eyes bulge as the woman turns around to see her.

Candi could only cringe inside and wave at her .

The woman smiled at her and motioned that she would not say anything. Then fluttered her hand to continue. In response Candi turned back to Rodney. With a shrug she grabs his hand and stands him up. Erect she stands on his jeans and forces him to step out of them. After removing his tennis shoes of course. Standing in front of Rodney she turns and silently crawls over the seat into the next row. His eyes bulged as she curled her index finger to follow him. Finally getting up the nerve he too made it to the next row, without disturbing the other girls.

Candi led him by hand to the aisle and laid down on the carpet. She then proceeded to drag him with her until he mounted her missionary style. Rodney swallowed hard and omitted the woman from his mind. He loved fucking Candi Palmer. Nothing else mattered.

As his injections increased to a fever Candi began moaning loudly. Her echoes forced the woman to notice. Her curiosity made her scoot over to the seat on the aisle to observe them. She admired their youth and bravery. If you could read her mind she would tell you that she herself craved such exhibition and spontaneity.

In their final sweaty throes Candi had an orgasm that made her squirt all over the carpet. Rodney continued until he spewed yet again inside her. Neither of them cared to consider the ramifications of such stupidity. They would regret their actions once they left the theatre.

The woman finally stood up and walked up behind them. She merely smiled down at them with admiration. She then moved up the aisle passing by the others. Both men looked at her full in the face as they shot cum into their girlfriends mouths. She winked at them and fluttered her fingers goodbye.

By the time she reached the exit both Rhea and Amber had sat up gagging on the new taste. The guys both reached over and removed the blindfolds and looked the girls in the eye.

Scott spoke first, "Now that's how you make a man happy."

Amber spit his cum out beside her laughing, "It tastes like pineapple."

"Aloha, Baby!" Scott chuckled pulling her into his arms.

To their left Rhea managed to keep Adam's cum in her mouth. With puffed cheeks she looks at him while squinting in the blurry shadows. He places her glasses on her face until she could see him smiling at her, "Swallow it."

She creases her brow and manages to swallow it all. She then showed him her tongue while gagging.

"That bad?"

She shook her head slowly then leaped into a kiss to share his taste with him. Now he wanted to gag. Both sat laughing.

Suddenly they saw Candi and Rodney standing up either totally naked or very close to it.

Candi moved down the row in front of them and grabbed her dress from a seat back. She swiftly put it on and looked to Rhea, "Can you hand me Rodney's pants and underwear?"

Rhea look at her grossly, "Ewwwwwwwwww!"

Finally, Adam reached down and gathered his belongings. Hearing his sister make noises made Rodney sneer. He needed to make matters worse. He stands up into view and lets his sister see his erection and chuckles. "Mine tastes like Passion Fruit. Right Candi?"

"Better than my blue slushy that got knocked over on the floor." She giggled.

Rhea covered her eyes then burst into laughter, "OH MY GOD! AMBER! WE JUST BLEW OUR MEN. IT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!"

Candi nodded at her pride in them. She knew she gained a couple new friends.

As they lost interest in the movie they finished getting dressed. Deciding to abandon the movie they made their way outside. Saying their goodbyes they each head off their own directions.

In the parking lot Candi noticed the woman from the theatre sitting in her car two cars over from Rodney. A glance at her license plate made her chill inside.

"Holy crap. That was Lisa. Mark's girlfriend."

Rodney's eyes bulged, "Our Mark? As in paycheck signed by Mark?"

Candi whined and prayed that Lisa wouldn't remember her. She hadn't set foot in Mark's gym in two years. Maybe they would get past her. Who was she kidding. Mark would find out and kill her.

"I say we run this car off a bridge and end our lives now."

"Fine by me. I can die a satisfied man."

"I'm glad I could make you happy. Me? I'm terrified."

"Let's go home and cuddle." Rodney schmoozed.

"Might as well. Let's not tell Mark we recognized her. That might save us. It was an accident after all. Right?"

"Sure. He'll buy that."

"He will!"

Both knew differently.