I Can't Dance

Story Info
He told her so, too.
2.1k words
4.07
29.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"I really can't, every time I try I end up stepping on someone's feet or banging into things." I told Sally.

"Everyone can dance, Jonny, some are just better than others." She laughed.

Sally and I met in music class. She could play any instrument, it seems. All she had to do was hear a tune, pick up something that made sound and she could duplicate it.

I was blessed with a voice that was sweet as silk, that is how I ended up in the damned class in the first place. I had a range of tones that made people turn and look at me if I happened to be singing to myself. I know that, I had even recorded myself and listened. Heck, I even sounded pretty good to myself.

There was just one odd problem, I had absolutely zero sense of rhythm. Singing by myself with no music, not a problem. Add in any kind of beat and I was off-tempo before I got the first line out.

Same for dancing, it made for an interesting situation if I tried. My partner would try to follow but I moved when I moved, the music had nothing to do with it.

So I had been headed for my locker, quietly singing a tune I had heard on the radio. When I hit one of those high notes and held it for a long time I looked over and Miriam Bartlett was watching me with interest.

Mrs. Bartlett was the music teacher. I found myself in her class, she just insisted until I finally gave up.

Of course once I spotted Sally I didn't mind any more, you would need to see her to understand. Short blond hair cropped into a pageboy style, her skin lightly tanned, slender and sleek, she looked like sex, sounded like sex. Every time I looked at her I thought of sex.

Plus she was nice, none of this uppity stuff at all. I had seen her in the hallways but never talked to her, now here she was sitting right next to me.

Sally and I hooked up very quickly, in no time we were sharing sodas and going to the park, just things young folks do. She even let me kiss her a few times but I couldn't get close to touching her other than holding hands or maybe walking with my arm around her waist.

We both turned eighteen just two days apart in our senior year, her Mom and mine threw a party for us jointly since the two of us were getting to be an item. Sally sat and played music, first a guitar, then a violin. We had an old piano that she sat at and played some of the latest songs that were on the radio.

They had me get up and sing, I did several numbers but was smart enough to do them without any music.

Sally's Mom served us both some wine after the other kids left, my Mom didn't too much approve of that but she didn't say anything.

The neat part is that later on that evening Sally let me stroke her breasts for the first time, I was in heaven even though her blouse and bra stayed firmly in place.

I found it interesting that a little dab of wine made quite a difference in the way Sally acted. Stone sober she would grab my hands the instant they started to roam, just one glass and she didn't resist much when I tried petting.

I had a buddy I knew that had a fake ID, I got him to buy me a big bottle of a sweet red wine. That stuff tasted a bit like soda pop, Sally and I ended up drinking the whole thing.

We sat up at the lookout point, and for the first time I got to slide my hand up her leg to her panties. She even let me slip my fingers inside, and in short order she had my pants unzipped and had a death grip on my cock.

We smelled up Mom's car pretty good that evening, stopping just short of me actually putting it in her.

After that we petted a lot, I learned from watching her reactions the things she liked, and more than once she grabbed a towel and caught my seed as I exploded. We both knew that sperm stains on Mom's cloth car seats would be a problem. A few of those little green tree things solved the other concern.

Then came the prom, it was a given that we would go together. I had a neat new suit that Mom bought just for the big dance, she even got out a set of Dad's cuff links, and helped me put them in. I didn't like them too much because they poked me, but the silly shirt didn't even have buttons on the sleeves.

"That's the way it's supposed to be." Mom informed me when I looked at it and griped.

I figured I could suffer for one night. Besides, when I saw Sally? Lord was she beautiful beyond belief. I stood there with my mouth open for some time, her Mom sat back watching us with a huge grin, taking pictures.

The dress she had on was soft and framed her body, the top was very low cut and showed more of her breasts than I had ever seen in the light. There were no straps, I had no idea how she managed to keep it up except that when I put my hand on her waist there was some kind of stiffer piece that maybe braced it against her waist.

It just crisscrossed across the bodice, then wrapped around her hips. The word for how she looked was stunning.

I knew she had to be naked underneath it, there was no place to put any bra. The material was so soft that she couldn't even wear panties either without showing lines, she actually hiked up the hem to show me her nylons and a garter belt. I got a brief flash of pubic hair, which I already knew was blond.

She did that right in front of her Mother, which made me blush. But her Mom just grinned.

I was thinking her Mom already had son in law plans for me, anyway.

There was a cloth tie around her waist, the whole outfit seemed to wrap around her into place.

Off to the prom we went.

The only problem with being at a prom was the dancing.

Like I said, I just can't dance. But Sally convinced me, we got out there and I was as careful as I could be to not step on her feet. We more or less just stepped back and forth, that wasn't too bad. We even did a couple of the faster numbers, the other kids were really going at it, I tried and managed a few swings in which she turned around and stepped back to me.

I learned quickly that if I stood still and swung her out that she stepped in and came right back, and I didn't have to do anything.

That was fun, we started doing that more and more.

Of course one of the guys got a bottle of Vodka someplace and spiked the punch. I didn't really realize that at first, by the time I did figure it out Sally was starting to get a bit friendly.

The dress she had on was just fine if she kept herself upright, but as she relaxed I noticed her hand didn't come down as much to keep the long split from gapping open. I also got a couple of glimpses of a very large expanse of breast, a few times just one more inch or so and I knew she would pop right out of the thing.

That was kind of fun and naughty actually, I began to do some more of those spins, adding a little bit to each whirl.

"Hey, Sally, I think the punch is spiked." I whispered to her when we sat down to rest.

"Yea, I know." She giggled, taking another long drink. We were having a ball, and out there with all the other kids dancing nobody paid any real attention to my ridiculous efforts, except for several of the other guys that I noticed were watching Sally closely.

Just then the lights came up, one of the teachers that were there as chaperones got up to announce who was going to be the prom queen.

Yep, it was Sally! She clapped her hands in glee and got up. I got up reluctantly, this meant that she and I did a dance all alone with everyone watching.

The tune they played was soft and dreamy, thank God. I took her in my arms, she was smiling up at me. We managed to struggle across the dance floor, by now Sally had learned to hesitate slightly to see what in the hell I was going to do next, then she would quickly adjust direction.

She also knew by now to turn her feet slightly sideways to make sure I missed her toes. That meant we almost looked like we were dancing, anyway.

I had enough of the spiked punch in me that I was sure I actually looked all right, so I did a little spin. Sally went right with it, slid back into my arms. I showed off a bit, did a little dip, spun her out to arm's length. Sally apparently thought I was going to do a full spin, she kept going.

My damn cuff link caught the top of her gown, I felt the tug and tried to jerk my arm loose.

Sally spun around, The dress stayed attached to my cuff link. There we stood, in front of about a hundred of Sally's classmates and some of the teachers. Sally was naked except for her thigh high nylons, shoes and garter belt!

She froze for a moment, a shocked look on her face. Some jerk in the crowd let out a "Yee haw!"

I reached for the dress in panic, took a step her way just as she took a step my way. Our feet tangled, she went over backwards. I managed to catch her enough to break her fall and even roll myself sideways so I didn't land with my weight right on top of her.

Sally went down onto her fanny, her arms back to catch herself, her legs splayed out. I ended up on all fours right beside her. She rolled up to a sitting position, then onto her hands and knees. She scampered across the floor, not realizing in her panic that she was now giving everyone on the other side of the room a dandy beaver shot, her breasts hanging down and swaying. She reached for her dress and clutched it to her front. I looked down, her trimmed pubic hair was hiding nothing.

Blushing furiously, she was trying to wrap it around herself again as she kneeled there, I reached out to help since she now had it backwards and we tangled up again.

"Just stop, Jonny!" She hissed at me, finally getting the dress back roughly into place with the help of one of the women chaperones that came quickly to her aid. Then she ran for the bathroom, one bare cheek still exposed, the top clutched to her since the belt still lay on the floor.

The room was stone silent, except for the blaring music. Everyone in the entire room had been watching, Sally now had no secrets. There were a few titters and sidelong looks here and there but nobody said anything.

It was a very long time before Sally came back out. She was still blushing furiously. One of the guys came up and asked her to dance with a big grin. She shook her head no, refused to even look up at him.

"I told you I can't dance." I said, not sure of what else to say.

"Oh, shut the fuck up!" She told me.

"Besides, you are so beautiful that I am sure nobody minded...."

"Jonny, you had better shut the fuck up!" She glared at me.

"Well, then, would you like to maybe try dancing again?" I asked, almost instantly regretting saying that.

Sally got up and stormed out, leaving me sitting there.

I was thinking maybe I could send her some Roses or something?

Damn.

Oh well.

Hell, I told her I couldn't dance.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers