I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 08

Story Info
"Taking the bus boys to the park...OHHHH YEAH!"
6.6k words
4.73
10.3k
15
8

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another weekend has finally arrived. After last weekend at Troy and Brad's dorm I've decided to try relaxing. I've been complaining about not having much of a tan so dammit I'm going to do something about it. I called Stephanie the girl from the park who kissed me for my co-workers when we went skinny dipping. She has today off too so we agreed to meet up and tan together as long as it was at another park than the one she worked at. I can't blame her not wanting to get busted where she works. I mean one risk like the day we met was extreme without doing it a second time and her getting fired. So we put our heads together and concluded that there was only one other park of that size. It was there we would meet.

"I decided on a white bikini even though it made me look too albino. I liked the skimpiness too it and I could also note progress in the tan. Of course there's those unwanted tan lines I needed to prevent. She and I both came to those terms so we're going to look for a secluded spot and strip naked. As long as no kids or thugs see us I'm good. You know as well as I that I want guys checking me out. Stephanie did too. I like that girl. LOL!

"Tempted to just wear the bikini only I knew the bus might not let me ride, so I found a cream colored sheer sundress that I slipped on over me. People could still see my bikini but it might be enough to get me on the bus. If not I'll just keep a skirt in my bag with my lotion and stuff. Sure I could wear shorts and a shirt but where's the fun in that? LOL! Nope skin must be seen. Let's see what happens. I mean my bikini bottoms disappear between my ass cheeks so people are going to see my bare ass without any second guessing. My top at least covers my nipples and then some. Still room for boobage around those patches though. Worth a shot right?

"Finalizing my preparations in my bag which included a thin blanket to lay on and some bottles of water I headed out the door. Just in my short walk toward the bus stop I heard car's honking. SO NICE TO BE NOTICED. LOL! I made sure to lift that sundress up for a full moon. Guys loved it. I could have probably gotten two rides to the park. LOL! Nooo! Playing it safe. Besides I met Mitch on the bus so who knows who I might run into. I'd rather roll with the mass transit than the solo unknown. At the bus stop there were no seats so I stood waiting along with maybe a dozen people. All eyes were glued to me. I was dressed so no mothers could even whine about their kids seeing me. Not that it felt justifiable. I didn't hide though. The guys around me were thankful I made a stand.

"For over ten minutes I taunted guys by bending over to adjust my shoes, or straightening my bikini. If nobody appeared ready to yell at me I even briefly flashed a tit. Only once for three different guys. I shivered with excitement. Getting away with those little things made my day. As long as guys paid attention I was going to make their day right back.

"A few minutes prior to my bus pulling up the three men dared to step up and strike a conversation. One said PRETTY BOLD, another YOU HEADED TO THE POOL? I smiled brightly and nibbled at a fingernail while they looked me up and down. Replying finally I said I'M GOING TO GO SUNBATHE WITH MY FRIEND. The third man offered to LOTION ME UP. I answered back with RIGHT HERE? giggling. They would have if I'd have let them. Too many scrutinizing women with children so that's a negative. I did say where I was going knowing Stephanie would be there with me. At first I just wanted it to be her and I for bonding but the more these guys flirted the more I wanted attention. Oiling me up would be awesome. Two of the three I found cute, but I was willing to overlook the third if he wanted to join. LOL!

"All three were going near there. One of the cute guys had to decline though. He had to meet a friend to work on his car. I told them it's a good twenty minute ride to the park that we could at least ride together. That made them brighten up. As we were talking I unbuttoned half of my button down sundress. At least they could see my cleavage more openly. It was pretty hot outside 93 I think my cell said before leaving home. I was sweating I know that. A little gloss in the right places didn't hurt.

"As another bus beat mine to the curb most of the families boarded that one. WHEW! That left me waiting with not just my three amigos but six other men. Two pretty old guys but they still drooled over me. LOL! Once the female population declined the men opened up more. Two left the shelter to get closer and quite vocal with I THOUGHT THEY'D NEVER LEAVE and FUCK YOU'RE FINE. I thanked them as I nibbled that nail playfully. I lowered my hand and fanned myself I'M SO HOT. They couldn't have agreed more. Sitting my shoulder bag down I unbuttoned the rest of my sundress and took it off. I knew I would have time to put it back on if my bus drove up.

"The compliments grew to observations like NOT MUCH BIKINI THERE to ARE YOU COMPLAINING? I had to laugh and adjust my bikini a bit. The strings on my hips to my tiny bottoms were tied loosely to begin with so I played with them untying one side to offer them a peek at my bare hip. I took my time tying it once they said TOO BAD THOSE WILL LEAVE TANLINES. I was like I KNOW RIGHT! I MIGHT HAVE TO SUNBATHE NUDE. That got them worked up. Even the old guys had to move in to see my skin. GO ME.

"My first three amigos mentioned where I was going which led to I LIVE BY THE PARK and NEED COMPANY? I tied myself back up before replying with MAYBE. MY GIRLFRIEND WILL BE THERE I added which led one guy to say SHE AS HOT AS YOU? I added NO BUT SHE'S CLOSE. My ego had to be top bitch. LOL! OH! HERE COMES OUR BUS. I quickly put my sundress on but left it unbuttoned. Pulled together was enough. Once the bus stopped the men began filing in. After three the others offered me entry. Paying my fare the driver looked me over and winked. Seeing that I let my sundress fan open so he could see my bikini. Puckering he nodded for me to proceed. AWESOME!

"Looking over the bus it seemed about 70/30 in favor of guys. Most of the women seemed preoccupied so I headed toward the back of the bus. Some of my gentlemen callers waved me toward them having saved a seat. The back was WOOHOO All men. All very attentive men at that. OMG! YES! I might just need to tease them hard. The lust in their eyes made me wet as hell. On my way back I took time to investigate crotches. Very obviously at that as the larger bulges made me whisper MMMMMM for their ears. Let's just see who gets riled up. LOL!

"Two seats from the back I sat next to one of my three cuties and tucked my bag under my seat to give me room. Seated all around me I fanned myself with both hands. As I heard STILL HOT? I nodded and said VERY! Without even looking toward prying eyes I slipped out of my sundress and sat in my string bikini. I heard at least six different FUCKS with lustful tones. I bit my lower lip and flared my eyes playing with their hormones, waiting patiently until the bus left the curb. The guy next to me took a huge risk and began rubbing my leg. I trembled knowing the guys all wanted to do the same.

"Lips were licked while watching him caress me. I fanned myself again and made sure my enclosure of testosterone knew that I liked what he was doing. Seeing my reaction sent my touchy feely guy up my inner thigh. I widened my legs and watched as his fingers actually dare to touch my bikini bottoms right over my labia. OMG! I dropped my jaw showing all of my fans that I felt his touch. My awe switched over to an expression of yearn. That made my guys study me closer. Again as my reaction fed the guys bravado, he just began rubbing my pussy through my bottoms. I in turn expanded my theatrics. WANT ME GUYS.

"One of the other amigos seated at my back, but on the opposite side of the aisle reached over and pinched the string on my bottoms untying it, one string dangled over my seat, the other he tossed toward my groper. Half of my inner thighs popped into view. I expressed shock which turned into a shy LOOK AT ME. They definitely did. That gave my ROAMEO the temptation to untie my other hip. Pussy in full view now. OMG! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"His fingers moved in and rubbed my pussy. I watched him dip a finger inside me and I tilted my head back against my seat. My gaze darted amongst friends. Their eyes were glued to my wet little pussy. My massager asked if I liked this, my answer a rapid nod with a huffed YES. Hearing me my string puller across the aisle made another move. Reaching behind my back I sat forward enough to let him untie the single string around my neck holding my top up. Once untethered he moved to my front and used his index finger to drag my top off of my tits. I was fucking naked. GOD YES!

"Once my top was taken away by him I shivered harshly. Guys from all sides of me took the risk of carefully reaching over to squeeze and play with my tits. They wanted more of me. Careful whispers all around me made suggestions, until a man in front of me stood up to block the aisle. A hand snatched up my wrist pulling me across the aisle and over his lap as well as the man beside him. OMG! I was being fingered again. Two fingers twisting inside me. YESSSSS. A mouth suckles my left nipple as he drags my upper body toward him. MMMMMMMMM! This was fucking incredible. Hearing SHARE THE WEALTH I was again blocked and guided to the seat behind them into two more laps. This time I was face down over them. Hands fingering my pussy from between my ass cheeks. Another finger probing my ass. After getting used to anal of late I didn't cry NOOO. It felt kind of good. With that I felt a few light slaps to my cheeks. HARDER! They slapped louder. I know other riders had to have heard it. OBOY!

"My violators protected me at every turn. I whimpered at some aggressive fingering. My string puller was moving in and out of my pussy pretty hard. LOOOOOOOOOOVING IT! YESSSSSSSS! If he had kept going I'd have squirted all over, but he stopped and led me behind my seat into two more men. The two Old guys from the bus stop. One had to be 70. LOL! Aw well! I let them paw me up at least. If it made their day, it made mine.

"Released, my blocker didn't stand this time. Instead he motioned me out into the aisle. OMG! Nobody was going to conceal me. My seat even had feet in it to prevent me from sitting. My bikini was missing. FUCK! Standing there I nearly had a panic attack. NOT! LOL! I really didn't care who saw me at this point. Moving to the back wall which was one long bench I was allowed to sit in the middle facing the aisle dead center. Two guys grabbed my legs and spread eagled me. A hand forces my fingers to my clit. OMG! They wanted me to masturbate. ABSOLUTELY! LOL!

"Both hands active I burrowed two fingers inside my pussy while my other hand terrorized my clit. FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my favorite stimulation phrase. LOL! Cellphones went active. I should just be a freaking Pornstar. LOL! I'm game. Nobody was looking around other than my gauntlet of studs. So far so good. My eyes studying everyone led to the mirror over the driver. OMG! He was watching me. DON'T WRECK! LOL! At least he wasn't slamming on the breaks and making a scene. Let me make the scene. LOL! My moans were growing. OH SHIT! Two dicks are wagging. My blocker and my string puller. They were jerking off. SO COOL. FINALLY! More guys needed to do this for me.

"Nobody else was that bold. Two was satisfying enough. I found myself sliding lower on the seat which made my hand leave my clit. Arching my back, my hand now went beneath my sizable titties lifting them and crushing my right breast to give them the best show possible. One of my eagle scouts took over my clit massage. FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK! I needed to cum, but I was resisting being too vocal. One wrong turn of a head to see me it was game over. OMG! I FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD.

"My string puller was stroking his cock really hard. I heard him straining as he gnashed his teeth. He saw me watching him and dared to stand and move over me. Every guy there hissed in worry. I didn't waver in my playing as he hovered over me, holding himself aloft with one hand on the bus wall behind me. He wanted to cum on me. GO FOR IT I'M READY. WAIT! WHAT? He buckled at the knees and slapped his dick on my buried knuckles. SHIT! I'M SO CLOSE. SO IS HE I CAN TELL.

"As I moan louder my Eagle boys place a hand covering my mouth to mask my vocal display. It helped. I was not going quietly. LOL! As I tensed I squealed and squirted all over Stringer's cock. In seconds his drenched beast nuts hard over my thighs and pussy. My buried hand coated in white. SHIT! OH FUCK! Here comes my bus blocker. He wants to shoot his load too. DO IT BITCH! AT LEAST TWO OF THESE BOZOS HAD BALLS. REALLY FULL BALLS. LOL! Another splatter of jizz coats my belly. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

"Shit! Bus is stopping to pick people up and drop off. Risky guys, you better stay blocking me. WHEW! They had sense enough to hide me, it looked like only people leaving, hard to be positive. I hope these guys don't make me miss my stop. Stephanie might be pissy if I stand her up. Bus is moving again. Good because these guys holding my legs aren't releasing me. Ummm! Why not? As my blockers zip up and head to their seats the guy who started rubbing me when I first got seated stood up. OHHH YEAH. ANOTHER LOAD ON MAMA. LOL

"His dick out he staggered close and eyed my pussy. My hands tired I was just hanging on for dear life. Let him cum on me too. I'm good for one more. Oh, he must want to cum on my sweet little cunt too. YAY! Feeling his dick rub along my labia then pat my clit I shivered and whispered CUM ON ME. He smiled and lowered his crown toward my trickling hole. OH FUCK! I HOPE I DIDN'T SAY CUM IN ME. Did I? He slid in for a wet penetration. OMG! He's fucking me on a bus full of people. YESSSSSSSSSSS. I mean NOOOOOOOOO. No condom. DAMMIT!

"After ten rough thrusts he pulls out and jerks off over my pubes. YESSSSSSS. Dude shot a massive load. GOD I HOPE NOBODY ELSE HAS THE BALLS TO...Stringer's back. He nudges Rubdown aside and primes his cock into me too. Luckily he just wanted a sample feel. As I hear someone say HER STOP IS NEXT, WIND IT UP. I was finally released. My bikini gets handed to me and I swiftly tie it on as my Eagles kept me from falling over. My sundress passed to me I put it on but left it open. I still had cum speckled and trickling down my legs and thighs. I intended to walk out proudly.

"My bag gathered I and my followers wait until the bus halts and opens its door. Walking down the aisle with WHOA! Why is everyone getting off here too? No way is this everyone's stop. Eight men follow me to the door. Before exiting I hear the driver clear his throat. Looking back he winks again. Feeling grateful he didn't create a problem I leaned over him and kissed him on the cheek. THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD SPORT I told him. He replied with YOU BETTER RIDE MY BUS AGAIN. My reply was COUNT ON IT. JUST FOR YOU NEXT TIME I giggled and hopped off the bus to the curb. Stepping away my followers filed out behind me. DAMMMN!

"Before anyone could distract me I decided I better text Stephanie that I might be bringing friends. I discover a text from her that I hadn't heard in my show. Reading it I dropped my jaw. She wrote DON'T HATE ME. I HAD AN EMERGENCY. LIL BRO HAS APPENDICITUS. RAINCHECK? I swallowed dryly and text back SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I'LL BE FINE, I'M HERE AT THE PARK SO I'LL GO AHEAD AND CATCH SOME SUN. SEE YOU SOON. After sending my text I looked up to see myself surrounded. WHY DOES IT ALWAYS END UP WITH A GANGBANG? LOL!

"MY FRIEND STOOD ME UP. I GUESS YOU GUYS GET TO OIL ME UP. JUST DON'T BLOCK MY SUN I giggled. At least the old guys didn't get off. LOL! FOLLOW ME MY LOVELIES. Yeah that didn't go over well. A guy removed my sundress and put it in my bag. Another guy picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder. My bag carried by a third as a hand slapped my butt all the way through the park. They manhandled me deep into the wooded area to a sunny patch of grass away from the trails. Once hidden they untied my bikini and put it in my bag as well. I'm so fucked. YAY!

"My blanket was spread out before I was sat down on it. Looking up at the guys I sat up on my legs eying them as they surrounded me. Shirts were coming off. OH CRAP. A man opened my lotion bottle and I was told LAY ON YOUR BELLY. i complied hoping this wouldn't turn too ugly. We all know it will. No reason to deny it.

"On my tummy now guys dropped like flies to my sides. My shoes were removed so I felt totally free now. Someone even tickled my feet which made me squeal laughing and begging them to stop. Once oil gets dribbled on my body the tickling faded. FUCK! Eight sets of hands rubbed me at once. How they all managed to get into position for that I don't know, nor am I complaining. OMG! I LOVE THIS.

"Fingers just had to play with my asshole yet again. Yep! Pussy now too. My hips rise to the occasion as I moan to a wiggle of fingers inside both. I spoke up and said OIL ME MORE. No one failed me. I could get used to this. LOL! I held my hair away from their roaming hands, as I praised my boys for their pampering. My feet get massaged which was nice. Everyone seems to love my feet. If they suck on my toes like at the adult bookstore I'm cumming instantly. LOL! At least the sun was getting through to me being high noon. Man I could almost fall asleep as these guys rub me down.

"Some of the guys backed off to let me soak up some rays. Thoughtful of them. MMMMM so warm and toasty. I closed my eyes and just listened to them compliment my beauty. Man this is the life, having guys worship me. Tending to my needs. If I could just go one weekend without getting too much cock I'd be grateful. I mean even though it wasn't too much on the bus ride here, at least it was short and sweet. I'm prepared for these guys to turn on me and ruin my pipe dream. Just pamper me guys. Please pretty please.

"Sensing someone stand up I open my eyes to the suns glare. Two guys actually take a walk, they couldn't be going too far they're leaving their shirts. It was pretty obvious they were making sure nobody was sneaking up on us. I'm not certain if that's good or bad. I know I don't want to get dressed. I want my guys to treat me like a Princess. I lay back down with my right cheek on my folded arms, eyes smile at anyone looking. This is wonderful. Keep rubbing.

"One of my admirers lays down next to me now that the two walkers were out of his way. He was lured in by my eyes and softly brushes my hair from my gaze. Those same knuckles caress my cheek as he whispers YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL. Awwww! I hear others agree with him. The subject turned quickly as he asked me DID YOU LIKE WHAT YOU DID ON THE BUS? I rolled my eyes playfully and whispered YES. Everyone there sighed and added their own thoughts on my reply, ranging from WHEN I FUCKED YOU? Stringer needed to know. I thought about it then raised my head DID YOU FUCK ME?

"He chuckled saying BARELY. RIGHT IN RIGHT OUT. Giggling I replied with I THOUGHT NOT. Feeling jilted he had to ask CAN I TRY AGAIN? I didn't know how to respond. If I said yes all of them would want to take turns on me. If I said no they might reject me and leave. I can already see disappointment brewing that I had to think about his request. I decided on what I considered a happy in between.

"IF YOU LET ME TAN GOOD I'LL LET YOU PUT IT BACK IN FOR THREE MINUTES. FAIR? He puckered and seemed agreeable. Then I checked out who I could see without getting up or rolling over. YEP! Eyes don't lie they all wanted the same deal. Whining I said GUYS DON'T BE SO SAD. IF YOU HAVE CONDOMS I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THREE MINUTES. CAN YOU AGREE TO STOP WHEN I SAY STOP? Of course they agreed. I'm shocked that three of them actually had condoms in their wallets. NICE! Sadly Stringer didn't. DAMMIT!

12