I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Three fingers up in me. Trying to look calm was difficult. I could see Mom's hand stroking David's cock, the blanket was rising and falling. David is certainly taking a huge chance here. Personally, I think Mom is so wasted that she's forgotten I'm even here. Probably a good thing. Easing forward slightly I noticed David's left hand must have been fingering Mom too. Ohhh fuck. The Calloway girls were being seduced by Big Daddy David. Mom was lingering a bit in kissing David now, I could see her jaw dropping at his fingering her. Moans were mounting I can tell. I might not be far behind. LOL! That was so not gonna go over well. Dammit David! My eyes flared at him with intensity.

"While Mom rolled her eyes back David took that blind moment to lean closer to me and whisper GET THAT SHIRT OFF. Whoaaa! That would leave me vulnerable if Mom yanked the blanket away. I don't know David. SURE I DO! The lure of getting caught only made me want to do it. Carefully I pulled my arms inside my tank and wormed my way out of the yellow coccoon. Showing David from the side he grinned with a thankful wink.

"Mom was holding her breath as David stormed her cunt. With a shrill squeal I grew grossed out. Mom had just cum on David's fingers. EWWWWW! As his attention turned on me with adrenalin he finger fucked me harder. I was so turned on by this stunt I couldn't contain my own juices. Both hands over my mouth I managed to muffle my moans until he brought me to climax. Letting out a shriek I covered my face in the blanket. Playing it off as Mom leered my way I said WHY DO YOU MAKE ME WATCH SCARY MOVIES? She bought it. LOL!

"Minutes later David removed his fingers from me and did the most unexpected thing yet. He lifted his hand out from under our shared blanket and brought it to Mom's lips. Smiling at him she let him place his fingers in her mouth. She thought she tasted great sighing at the flavor. WAIT! HOLY CRAP DAVID! That was the hand he used on me. OOOOOOMMMMMGGGG! Mom just sampled my cum. SO WRONG! SO FUCKING WRONG! Don't you even try putting your other hand in my mouth Mister. I'll vomit. Still kinda funny though. LOL! NOT! Yeah a little.

"Once Mom released David's fingers she cooed and snuggled up under his armpit. I wasn't even there in her drunken ecstasy. She went so far as to begin rubbing David's chest hair, the blanket dropping from his upper body and hers. David merely cuddled up his head tilted on to hers. She closed her eyes smiling with content. As she did David reached over and grabbed my hand drawing it over his cock. Gripping his girth I began jerking him off slowly so as not to disturb their bit of romantic ambiance. I had a hard time keeping the blanket up on my shoulders, if Mom just happened to look she might see bare shoulders and cleavage. I gave up worrying for the most part. I'm pretty sure Mom was ready to nap. YAY ME! Time for fun.

"Feeling brave I ducked under the blanket and gave David head. Slow and easy while he kept Mom's attention with loving on her. In an even bolder move David tugged the blanket from his lap to watch me sucking his dick. I bulged my eyes looking up over my brow to see Mom literally sleeping on David's chest. All she would have had to do was open her eyes and see me with my mouth full. HOLY FUCK! this was intense. David went so far as to plant his free hand on top of my head and force me down over his cock. I gagged as quietly as I could under pressure.

"I LOVE YOU DAVID. I heard my Mom murmur in her drunken relaxation. Lifting Mom's chin David kissed her, their lips molding into a steamy liplock. I winced at the fact this was indeed turning into a threesome. How could Mom not catch us at some point here? It was taking David every bit of overpowering romance to keep Mom awake. LET HER SLEEP DAMMIT! LOL! Not yet, David was stoked, he wanted to feel totally in control of his environment. Letting my scalp go I continued sucking him off and licking his balls. While I was smothered in scrotum David chose to plant Mom's hand back over his cock. CRAP! Her hand was stroking him right above my brow. If she went lower she would be touching my cheek. I wish I had sense enough to stop, but something inside me wanted to please David. Risk or not I was going to keep playing along.

"David discovered my tanktop behind my ass and pulled it free. I watched that crazy bastard toss it behind the couch. GRRRR! All I had left to mask myself was the big fuzzy blanket and David was revealing my body more and more. He wanted all three of us nude without that blanket in the way. Mom looked so lost in his clutches, her meds and wine finally taking their toll on her comprehension. Those were all that was saving me. As she fell limp in his kisses he guided her back to stretch out better. Using the blanket he tucks her in and hides her face a bit. Once satisfied David gripped me by my hair and pulled me up into his lap. OMG! David wanted me to ride him. I can do that. LOL!

"Straddling him carefully so as not to disturb Mom I sat on his dick and felt him penetrate me. All I could do was watch Mom and grind slowly. David wouldn't have that. He grabbed the back of my neck and forced me to make out with him. My attention lost toward Mom I was just going to have to accept it if she woke up and saw us. I melted into his kisses just as Mom had earlier. His hands moving to grip my ass I rode him harder. Moans escaped me but I maintained my breath so that they were shallow.

"DAVID? We heard Mom murmur and froze. David patting the blanket lightly whispered YES SWEETHEART? In her sealed half sleepy eyes she barely adds WHERE IS VIOLET? My eyes bulged and I tried to climb off but David held me firm. I wanted to cry. In response David told her SHE GOT SCARED AND WENT TO BED. YOU REST I'M RIGHT HERE. She sighed FOR A MINUTE. She was out cold satisfied by his answer.

"Begging David with my gaze to let me off he shook his head no. Instead he eased us away and he carried me two feet forward to lay me on the coffee table. Sturdy as a rock the table held our weight. He snatched up my ankles and ripped my legs wide as he fucked me, the entire time I whimpered and stared at Mom, her face aimed right at us. So not happy right this second. David could destroy our happy home here and now. I liked my home dammit.

"He and I were so close to climax I was shaking, and he was breathing hard. Thankfully Mom rolled over facing the other way for a few minutes. That gave us time to battle our sensations. So close my toes curled. David resisted cumming and pulled out of me just as Mom in her restless stupor faced back toward us. In a bold game of chance David yanked me to my feet, guiding me to kneel right next to Mom's head he stood over me jerking off. He intended to cum on my face mere inches from Mom's head. CRAP! HURRY IT UP DAVID.

"Groaning loudly he nuts all over my mouth and upper lip. In awe of his behavior he stepped sideways and finished by nutting on Mom's right cheek and ear. OMG! He came on both of us. YOU GO DAVID. LOL! Feeling wetness Mom flinched a bit, stirring at the disturbance of it. I quickly ducked to the side of the couch out of sight as her eyes opened. Seeing David over her she sighed DID YOU JUST JACK OFF OVER ME? She mumbled softly. He answered with I DID. I COULDN'T RESIST YOU SLEEPING BEAUTY. Mom sighed even louder and her reply was LET ME KISS HIM GOODNIGHT. David in turn lowered his hips over her face and Mom just sucked the remaining droplets out of him. Too hot! WAIT! She's sucking his dick AFTER I just fucked him. OMG! Mom is tasting me again. LOL!

"I really should have made my escape, but this was just too weird in a good way. David pulled the blanket off of Mom and opted to drag her on to her back. Laying over her he fucked Mom right in front of me. EWWWWW! Mom began moaning loudly and revived just enough to acknowledge David's lust. Lifting her legs he smothered her under his chest blinding her. I grinned evilly and hopped to my knees and palmed David's face and let him suck my nipple. TOO MUCH FUN! As Mom had a hesitant orgasm I backed away watching as David detonated into my Mom. Mom instantly passed out.

"Pulling out of Mom David stood up walking to the side of the couch and forced me to my knees. In my hormonal jumpstart I sucked his cock without a thought. As I hit that pecker hard it occured to me. FUCK! HE JUST FUCKED MOM. NOW I'M TASTING HER. DAMMIT! I went with it. LOL! Not as nasty as I had thought so vomitting wasn't in the cards tonight. Still this just did not settle well.

"After five minutes of feeding David grabbed my hair and again drug me to my feet. Moving us behind the couch he took me from behind while I rested my elbows on the sofa back. OH LOOK ANNABELLE IS OVER. CREDITS ROLLING. LOL! Fuck David knows how to hit my G-spot. I looked down at my Mom in all of her sprawled out nudity and realized just how nice her body was. I hope when I reach Mommy Mummy I look that good. WHAT THE FUCK AM I THINKING? LOL! I'm admiring Mom. My life is so screwed up.

"Holding in my moans made me bury my face in the sofa cushion. How Mom couldn't feel y weight against the sofa I'll never know. I mean I'm only 110 pounds so I guess that helped. David snatched my hair up and yanked my head backwards. I had to lift away from the couch because he was hitting my pussy too hard and my weight was jarring the sofa even harder. I didn't want Mom to revive again. Under stress David reaches his free hand around my face and plants fingers in my mouth like hooks. So hot! Until I realized that was the hand he fingered Mom with. DAMMIT! TWICE I'VE TASTED MOM. I'm never going to get over the trauma. LOL! You know I will. Still wrong.

"As I moaned louder David removed his fingers and cupped my mouth to prevent my being too noisy. Cumming on his cock I had a spasm that led him to guide me to the floor to shake it off. As I did I heard Mom stirring on the sofa. David abandoned me there to go and act as if he was putting our dinner leftovers away. I watched him as he looked my way, no higher just in case. Mom had sat up and was leaning groggily on the back of the couch while I was down below. Panic was setting in.

"DAVID? She called out. LET'S GO TO BED. He told her IN A MINUTE. He wanted to put the food away. Mom's weight left the couch and I wasn't sure which way she was going. I found my tanktop and swiftly put it on just in case. How I would explain being down here I don't know. I watched David for a sign of which direction she was stumbling. Finally, He nods for me to go left so I crawled around the opposite side while she made her way toward David. I cringed watching them as she hugged him nude on nude at the table. In a brash move David gripped Mom by her ass cheeks, EWWW I saw anus, and sat her on the dining table. Nudging her back he sat down at the head of the table and spread her legs. Diving in he ate Mom out as she lay back squeezing her breasts and moaning her love for him.

"I should have ran right then, I could have gotten away. No, stupid me saw David's cock under the table and it called out to me. Greedy I crawled on all fours and went beneath the table and swallowed his cock. I just could not get it into my head to leave well enough alone. He fed, I fed. Mom above me screaming suddenly as she came hard. Me below squeezing his balls for increased effort to make him cum again in my throat. Snarling made me successful. David filled my mouth and fell back into his chair. While I knelt low looking up Mom moved and dropped into David's lap. She fumbled about trying to reach his cock so I snickered and guided him into her possession, going so far as to line his crown up to her trickling hole. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? LOL!

"Enough I told myself and made myself scarce. I was going to need therapy after tonight. Let the old farts wear each other out. I'm going upstairs to text my millions of boytoys and plan my next adventure. While tonight was fun I needed more guys. I'm too spoiled by them already. Luckily, their back was too my escape route and I crept upstairs. In my room I lost that tanktop and began making my rounds of sending Troy and Brad my daily nude. That same nude I mass texted to 50 other horny bastards. I don't even bother reading replies. They're all the same. FUCK ME VIOLET. TOO SEXY VIOLET. MARRY ME VIOLET. LOL!

"Hearing Mom scream one last time I sat there proud of her. Who knew Mom could go more than once, even drunk. Tonight did make me think though. That was too close. David used me and Mom. Where was this all headed? Me? I'm headed to seduce Mister Sandman, I'm bushed. See you readers the next time I relate what kind of trouble I've gotten into. Miss me, Muah! You know you want to fuck me. LOL!

"Invite some friends...

12