I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I continually moaned, my body convulsing under the dozen hands upon me. Fingers went into my mouth trying to contain my escalating voice. Sucking on them wasn't flavorful, baby oil tastes horrible but I knew I had to keep this quiet and manageable. Scott added a fourth finger. OMG! Please don't let him do what I think he has planned. FUCK! Even Kyle was fingering my asshole. Good thing I'm kind of liking anal these days thanks to the Larabee brothers. SHIT! Here comes Scott's thumb. Don't you guys need to go back to work? LOL.

Scott's going to try fisting me. HOLY CRAP. I didn't know my pussy could stretch so wide. His hands are huge too. Gonna be loud even as more fingers find my mouth. I'm literally sucking on six fingers to be silent. Pushing his fingers deeper I arched my back and squirmed all over a slick table. Hands held me as best they could as men whisper RELAX BEAUTIFUL. You try relaxing like this. I'm having a baby and it's fighting to climb back in. LOL.

His hand turning side to side Scott was succeeding. I wanted to cry but I remained tough. This was all new to me but I wanted to experience it. So not going to become a habit. LOL. His knuckles enter me and I feel my orgasm ready to explode. I was trying hard not to squirt until Scott was done. HOLY FUCK! I think he wants to make my pussy a wristwatch. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SHIT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...NOOOOOOOOOO. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I squirted all around his knuckles. He didn't quite sink his entire hand inside me but it was close. I'd watch this event later on Kyle's cell. AWESOME TO WATCH BY THE WAY. I should have known guys were recording my porno. LOL. MEN I SWEAR.

Removing his fist I squirted a fountain all over my table. Like I said I saw the video. I saw lots of videos over the following days. LOL. Different angles, things guys did to me when I was barely conscious. Yeah, that orgasm nearly made me pass out. How I got away with that was anybody's guess. All I know is my boys are loyal to a fault. They made it happen and got me to safety without so much as a handcuff and a Miranda rights.

Some guys never got to feel me up or feed me their cocks. Once I exceeded that orgasm I was toast. I don't even remember Scott and Kyle dressing me until the video. SERIOUSLY LOOPY. The last thing I remember was coming to in the bed of Jason's truck, guys all around me. My clothes were missing again and even with the sun in my eyes I knew six men stood over me jacking off. I laid there and waited until it rained. I had zero energy to even sit up.

Six men out of bed, six more in. LET IT RAIN, LET IT RAIN. I do recall thinking that the only thing to make this even better would be if Jason drove me through a car wash. LOL! After enduring one more set of five guys I looked like a milkshake. WHAT? NOBODY WANTED TO FUCK ME WHILE I WAS UNCONCIOUS? LOL. Leaving me alone in my milk bath I rode home in the bed looking up at stoplight after stoplight. Rough ride let me tell you. Only Fred looked over me through a sliding rear window on the cab.

Arriving at house I sat up to evaluate who was home. I got off lucky, Mom and David were both gone. As Fred hopped out to lower the tailgate and help me down I stood naked on the curb coated in dried jizz. I truly hoped our neighbors weren't watching. You know they were. LOL. Strangely not one neighbor told my Mom or David. Fred handed me my clothes and clutch purse, patting me on the ass as he climbed back into the cab. Jason tooted his horn goodbye and drove off. Those neighbors knew for sure now. OH WELL. TOO TIRED TO CARE.

Shuffling through the lawn toward the house I heard a hiss. Suddenly, cold water collided with my nudity and I screamed. FUCK! The sprinklers were on a timer. Perfect time indeed. Laughing at my luck I threw my clothes and clutch purse out of watering range and danced in the shower. All I needed was soap. LOL.

Hey! Who threw that bar of Zest at me? Don't ask.

"CRAP!"

12