I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughing hysterically the girl licking me had friends, two more hot chicks moved in and joined their friend in kneeling around me, licking and kissing my ass and hips, their hands guiding my dress higher until it wrinkled up under my boobs. I stood there sipping my drink and grinning, my eyes taunting guys as they enjoyed my taste test. These girls were in no hurry to abandon me either, SO HOT! My Bouncer boys kept a close watch over me but let everything happen, keeping their word. God I'm so fucking horny. Lick my pussy Bitch.

Behind me my friends Fred and Nolan showed up squeezing through a near impossible crowd of onlookers. Fred stepped in behind me and pulled my hair back showing off my neckline, kissing it his next intention, it gave me chills. My girls wanted all of me so one girl kissed all over my belly making her way up, her fingers slipping under my dress to squeeze my breasts, uncovering them, her mouth swallowing my left nipple. I MAY TURN LEZ. LOL! Naaa! I like dick waaaaay toooo much. This dress has got to go. LOL! Handing my drink to Nolan I swept under my arm pits and removed my dress trading it back to Nolan for my drink. That girl came back for more of my tit. Fred joined her, moving in from the opposite side and devoured my other nipple. I literally had to hold my drink over their heads and laugh about it. I was freaking naked in the club and nobody was complaining. FUCK YEAH! Eat me alive Skanks. Shit! I might just have an orgasm.

Behind me more girls hit me from behind, licking my ass. WHO KNEW? I was beginning to think the guys were lazy, and the girls were lezy. LOL! I had more attention from cute girls than I had from guys, all they wanted was to watch the girl on girl action. ME TOO. LOL! As amazing as this was I wanted to venture out, immobilized at the moment was awesome, but I was getting claustrophobic suddenly. Overheated by so much attention felt great, and yeah I wanted more, but I wanted guys too. I couldn't believe I was gonna say this to Fred but I pulled him up by his hair and told him to SAVE ME. I was trembling like a leaf suddenly. Maybe it was the girl eating me out combined with a tongue in my ass. Two drinks would not be enough to make me this edgy. I wondered for a minute if I wasn't drugged.

Fred took my plea and ran with it. Lifting me off my feet he threw me over his shoulder, yeah I spilled my drink. DAMMIT! The strange thing was Fred kept me there but I still felt girls pawing me up. HOLY CRAP! I had girls prying my legs wide spread eagle in mid air, while Fred held me over him. My pussy was being eaten hard. Looking around behind Fred I saw guys stepping up and holding my hands to keep me from digging my claws into Fred, my drink taken away. As I was forced to accept my surroundings a Bouncer moved between the men and lifted my chin up. He leaned in and kissed me hard, as my body quaked. I was ready to orgasm. LUCKY ME. YESSSSSSSSSS!

As I shook the Bouncer pulled away and whispered, yelled, YOU WANTED THIS WHORE. HAVE FUN. I smiled and said BRING IT ON. He patted my cheek and left me to be fed on by the sharks. After another stretch of tongues in my pussy and ass Fred and the guys holding my hands turned my body over on Fred's shoulder. In seconds I found more hands hoisting me into the air. I was crowd surfing suddenly. Carried back out on to the dance floor I was now amid all guys. FINALLY! In mid air I was eaten out again, and finger fucked. Dangling over Fred's shoulder my tits were devoured. The music and lights were all I could fixate on. FUCK! Another orgasm that fast hit me like lightning. After that, Fred and the boys sat me down on my feet. Fuck that, I was so weak I fell to my knees. Looking up I had six dicks wagging in my face. FOR MEEEEE? LOL! Bet your ass I went to town on those bad boys. Sucking and jerking two at a time, making my rounds, more guys slipping in to push my limits. WHAT LIMITS? LOL!

Greedy me sucked at least a dozen cocks right on the dance floor in the duration of maybe five songs, and I wasn't even close to being done. I wasn't even sure any of them were guys I already knew. Dicks were dicks, I was me. One guy leaves another moves in. I figured when my jaw got tired I'd...yeah, not stopping. LOL! If I were a betting woman I'd say I was face fucked by 30 guys before the attention waned. Exhausted, sweaty, mascara making me look like Alice Cooper I was yanked to my feet by my hair. Drug into the seating area I found myself sat up on a table surrounded by guys and girls alike. Unable to react due to my hands and legs gripped tightly I found myself finger fucked hard until I had a screaming orgasm. OH MY FUCKING GOD!! One guy finishes me off, another took over with more energy than the last. I was one messy slut and I hadn't even been fucked yet.

Look who it is...my bald Bouncer hovering over my face as I moaned, literally spitting at him unintentionally. Gripping my hair he said READY TO RUN HOME PRINCESS? I laughed in his face then cum again. I looked him in the eye and said YOU BETTER FUCK ME BITCH. He seemed impressed. I felt like these guys were playing Spin the Violet. I was dragged one direction then the other on top of the table. Cum and go. Cum and go. I was getting really dehydrated. Just when I choked Shandra showed up and sat a drink on the table. The guys had a bit of sympathy and let me sit upright to drink my Sex on the Beach. I was so thirsty I fucking guzzled it. Stupid I know but come on, you survive this and not be parched. Glass down I was back in action, no sympathy. Guys double fingered me making me squirt constantly. If not for the blaring Techno music I would have been heard three blocks away.

I know I blacked out a few times in the intensity, but I woke up still being drilled by fingers. WHAT THE FUCK GUYS? Don't you ever use your dicks? LOL! Out like a light again. DAMMIT!

This time when I woke up I found a hot redheaded girl eating me out. My tits being played with by two more girls. HERE WE GO AGAIN. Tilting my head back I discovered Shandra wiggling a glass at me smiling. She moved closer and sat my drink next to my head. With my hand reaching behind me I grabbed her shirt as she pulled back, buttons popped and her tit popped out. NICE TIT SHANDRA. LOL! Maybe I am liking girls, I pulled Shandra closer and she fed me her nipple. YUUUUUUUMMMMMMY! I'm so hooking up with Janet Jackson at 21. LOL! I could tell she was embarrassed but she didn't resist me. That was good. It told me she was interested. As she pulled away from me I pouted until she leaned in and kissed me. In the blink of an eye my girl was gone. In her place...WHAT THE FUCK CHAD? He was filming me with his cell again. Why did I just wave at him? LOL! I'm my own worst enemy.

Allowed to drink my fourth drink I was feeling waaaaay toooo good. I knew the risk, after the Larabee Frat party I got really drunk. One more drink and I won't know what the hell I'm doing. Maybe it was a good thing I had Chad here. Fuck that! LOL! At the top of my lungs, yeah a whisper because of the music I yelled I NEED COCK. In a brash move Fred and Nolan pulled me from the table and manhandled me back out on to the dance floor. Getting a little rough guys. Back of my neck was gripped awfully hard as I get escorted through the dancers. Everyone was laughing at me. Not liking that people. Being admired and lusted over is one thing, laughed at like I'm being a fool is so not cool. As if I had time to let it get to me.

Forced to dance seductively...okay...not forced, encouraged, hell I wanted to, so I did. Damn alcohol. I was feeling so good I got into the bump and grind, the touch me all over, I'll touch you all over thing. In my whirlwind dance routine I was allowed to circulate amid patrons who weren't taking part sexually, I was put on display. THIS WAS MY THANG! LOL! You know before the sex took over it was all about exhibitionism. It doesn't get any better than this. Groped at every turn. Kissed on and passed along. I AM HIGH ON LIFE!

HI MISTER BALD BOUNCER. Heee's baaaack. LOL! I danced all up on him as he stood there with an angry look. Oooo! Chris Evans is behind me. HI CAP. LOL! I just realized I NEED TO PEE. Escorting me through the crowd they showed me the restroom, only thing is it was the Men's room. LOL! I literally squatted over a urinal. LOL! They watched me pee on the floor. LOL! I'M SO FUCKING DRUNK.

The Bouncers stayed by me the whole time which made me feel loved. Hell, Chris even wiped me. Awwwwww! Such a nice Bouncer he needs rewarded. I fell to my knees and unzipped his pants. He chuckled as I pulled his dick out and played with it a bit. He lowered his pants on his own, I was too mesmerized by Captain Penis. Licking his balls I got into it and started sucking him off. In the process I discovered Bald Boy joining in whipping his own dick on my cheek from the side. YAY! TWO BIG BOYS. Getting intense with me they took turns aggressively fucking my face. I know I puked on Chris. SORRY CAP. Regardless they overlooked it and kept feeding my throat. At one point they even tried doubling up and putting both of their cocks in my mouth at once. I tried. Failed miserably. My mouth just isn't that wide. They tried for me. FUCK! They forced their crowns in and I nearly busted a blood vessel taking them. I fucking bawled at their girth tearing at the corners of my lips. I accepted it but fuck it hurt. WHAT THE HELL?????? A cell camera was slipped between the two Bouncers to record my double BJ. FUCK YOU CHAD!! FUCK YOU!! Oh, I blacked out again.

Revived with cum shooting me in the face and tits, I found myself held waist high between three men as guys took turns fucking me. The restroom was packed. Who's counting? HA! Probably my brother. ASSHOLE! I saw his friends in line, hey at least the guys are all wearing condoms. Lucky day. The guy fucking me had wrapped his hands around my throat strangling me as his dick ripped at my pussy. I was lost in the moment and couldn't breath. Out again for a minute, back in for five. As the line proceeded to take turns on me I threw up on myself, hey I already had jizz poured on me from used condoms, what's another mess right? Did I mention I was screaming FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE non stop? No? FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCK ME! FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEE! It took a dick in my mouth to shut me up. As long as it's not two of them again. OH COME ON!!

Two dicks in my pussy this time? HOLY SHIT! I had to look so I bit the dick in my mouth just to make my throat fucker vacate to let me watch. Held forward at my request they let me see as two big cocks entered my cunt at the same time. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD! If they try putting two in my ass I'm moving to Tibet. LOL! A guy was rubbing my clit as the two men fucked my pussy. Shock set in and I found my eyeballs peering at my brain. HOLY FUCK! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Cue massive...catastrophic orgasm. GONE!!...

...Back! Who keeps slapping me in the face? CHAD?????? WHAT THE HELL? He asked me if I was alright while another dude was fucking me. Who does that? OF COURSE I'M ALRIGHT. LOL! I hope you just got another guys cum on your hands Chad. LOL! Leave me alone. I was covered in jizz. Yep! Cum on his palm, he's looking pale. LOL! DON'T PUKE. IF YOU PUKE, I PUKE. LOL!

Manhandled further I was pulled into the arms of another big fella. He fucked me standing up, while another dude licked my ass. I was really getting into this guy. I went for it and kissed him, cum on my face and all. He didn't even choke. All in to win. Fuck this is HOT! Even hotter if I wouldn't keep opening my eyes to see Chad filming me. Why am I smiling at my Brother? Back to kissing. MMMMMMMMMMM! Nutting in me big boy passed me off to another, then another. All mid air fucking. What am I? A flight attendant? This was pretty awesome. WHOA! WHAT'S GOING ON BACK THERE? OH, SHIT! DP!! STANDING DP!!

FUCCCCCCCCCCCCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUU CHAD! I'm beginning to...wait I can't think. I'll finish my sent...ORGASSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMM! Where...am...was...HI. Whew! That was indescribable. Two guys nutting in both holes while holding me between them in the air. Highly rectumended...I mean recommended. LOL! Loving anal these days. YES I DO.

Dropped to the floor I sat on my knees looking up at Chad filming. OH YEAH! THERE I WAS...I felt almost as if he set this night up. All of these guys didn't seem to object to his recording them. I wonder...is he making a porno? Surrounded by ten guys I sat there as they jerked off over me. If Chad's making a porn I'm all in. LOL! Opening my mouth wide I moved in under every guy that started grunting. One to the other, jizz shot my face. In ten minutes I was Snow White for the seven...ten Dwarves. Oh wait. Make that fifteen Dwarves, five more guys stepped up to the dinner plate. I took it all, Chad captured it all.

Hearing the music grow louder I knew the bathroom door was opening. Blinded by cum I felt hands pick me up and guide me back out into the club. I was looking a disaster. LOOK AT ME. LOOK AT ME. I'M PROUD OF THIS YOU FUCKS. Where am I going? Ummmm? Guys? Back out on the dance floor I went. The lights and cum in my eyes were not a good combo. Forced to dance again I did my best. More drinks were handed to me. Girls were surrounding me and licking cum off of my body. HOLY SHIT! THIS IS AMAZING. I WANT PHONE NUMBERS BITCHES.

In all of the excitement I somehow blacked out long term. Too much LICK HER probably. LOL! I woke up with Chad and his six friends around me. The cool air on my body told me I was outside. Parking lot. I was still naked so someone must have carried me all the way to the car. I was too drunk really to comprehend my surroundings. All I knew was I was being fucked by Chad's buddies up against a car hood. Who did what? Fuck I don't know. Did I care? NOPE! Out cold yet again.

Why am I laying in the grass? Where? I managed to roll to my side and look behind me. Chad was unlocking a door. Ohhhhh maaaaaan.

Dad's house.

I'm soooo screwed.

Go me.

12