I Can't Stop Teasing Guys Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the record? Chad was recording Dad at that moment. He showed me privately the next day and swore me not to let Dad know. No problem Bro just send me a copy. LOL! He captured some pretty sexy cock diving let me tell you. Even when I gushed all around him. Listening to that recording I think I rallied my cries louder than any man had ever gotten out of these luscious lungs. Daddy just...OH MY GOD! I'm definitely coaxing Daddy into more of this. He's taking my breath away.

Chad stopped recording when Dad rolled me off and took me doggy style, yanking my hair so hard I think I lost a few locks. His thumb in my ass made me crazy too. I wailed all night long I think. I bet he still kept fucking me after I blacked out. All I recall is waking up the next morning in his bed to the smell of pancakes. My entire body ached between Dad, Chad, and the 30 plus guys at the nightclub. Sitting up I found my destroyed dress on the floor and started to put it on when Dad came in to check on me. Seeing me holding the dress he walked in and snatched it away, hurling me back on to his bed forcefully. I looked up at him with shock and fear.

NO CLOTHING IN MY HOUSE he barked pointing at me, then shredding what was left of my dress right before my eyes. SOOO FUCKING SEXY OLD MAN. I dropped my jaw at his tone. FROM HERE ON WHEN YOU"RE IN MY HOME I WANT YOU NAKED. I shyly nodded and said OKAY. He then sat down next to me and yanked me close, kissing my forehead. I LOVE YOU CUPCAKE. DO YOU REMEMBER LAST NIGHT? I sighed YES DADDY, that led me to lift a bit to kiss him on the cheek. He then asked if I wanted breakfast. I said YES, followed by DADDY?

He looked at me with a puzzled look and said YES? I then crawled out from under his arm and stretched out on the bed. Lifting my legs I placed my ankles behind my head on my own then pried my pussy wide to let him view my hole. I WANT BREAKFAST IN BED.

Breakfast became lunch. LOL! Dad fucked me another two hours. He made me promise to fuck him more often. I told him it was wrong we have to stop. YEAHHHHHHH RIGHT! LOL! FUCK YES DADDY. You just got visitation rights Buddy. LOL! Now I know just how big of a slut I really am. There is no going back on this life. SLUT VIOLET IS HERE TO STAY. Well, my being a slut that is. I like my real home. LOL!

Later that day Dad dropped me back home, wearing only one of his button down shirts and kissed me goodbye. Ten minute kiss mind you. LOL! Right in front of my own house, Mom and David home. Nobody inside saw us, just a neighbor watering his lawn, the guy that fucked me over Daddy's car hood. LOL! I mooned him on the way up my sidewalk. Daddy honked. The guy whistled. HA! His wife yelled WHAT THE HELL JOHN?

HI!

At least I waved at her. Was it weird that she smiled and waved back?

"Interrrrrresting!

12