I Caught My Sister Being Naughty!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have the sweetest ass sis." I said as I felt her buns and got my cock in place.

She spread herself for me and gave me the best possible access to her pussy. I pushed in and soon enough I was fucking her fast and hard, like 2 animals again. It was rough and wild as I gripped her hips and slammed her hard. I gave her pussy a beating like no other. I did my best to stay focused and not get to turned on. I tried to be mad and fuck her like I didn't like her.

"God Mark, no one has ever fucked me like this." She yelled out.

I was fucking her for like for 20 minutes and she loved it. She came and came many times. Her pussy became a bit more slippery and wet. I gave my sister's pussy a good workout. I wasn't ready to unload yet and hold her. I turned her back over and got on top of her again. I felt her pussy and kissed her. Then I began to make love to her, no more fucking.

She fell softly into my arms as we made love and kissed. I began to get very turned on by her affection and cute kisses. I gave her my cock completely, in long slow firm strokes. All the way in, all the way out. Soon she was acting very passionate and sexual. I made love with her for a few more minutes and she knew I was getting close.

My sweet sister pulled her pussy off me and went down on me just as I shot my load. Her mouth felt wonderful as I shook and shot my sperm in her. She devoured most of it as some of it went in her hair. She looked so cute sucking my dick. I loved it so dam much. She struggled to swallow it all and drank some water to wash it down. I tried to cuddle with her, but she wasn't having it.

"You better get outta here, mom and dad are going to be home soon."

"Ok."

"We can talk about this later." She said with a naughty smirk.

My sister admitted she liked having sex with me, but still felt funny about it. She said I could fuck her anytime we had enough privacy. She also wanted to get back at Katie, for dropping the ball. So, a few days later we talked and came up with this plan. She would get Katie naked and start messing around with her and then I would walk in and fuck them both. I was cool with it. I was attracted to Katie, but Tonya thought she was turning bi. She said Katie needed a nice big cock like mine.

The plan was set and went into action as soon as mom and dad left. Katie came over and they went to Tonya's room and shut the door but didn't lock it. They had music going and I was told to bust in when I heard my sister moaning or making sexy noises. I did just that.

It wasn't long before they were naked and licking each other's pussies. I was so horny; I couldn't wait any longer. I busted in again and acted mad.

"What is going on Tonya?"

"I can explain." She said acting it up.

They both tried to cover up and looked worried.

"Tonya, you promised me this would not happen again. I'm going to tell mom and dad and Katies parents too."

"No Mark, we will do anything!" Tonya begged.

"We will?" Katie said in question.

"Yes Katie, we will."

"Well, what's it going to be ladies?" I pushed.

"Ok, what do you want us do Mark?" Tonya said.

"I want to fuck Katie and you have to kiss her as she gets fucked."

"Oh my God!" Katie said startled.

"We have to Katie." Tonya said firmly.

"I can't just let him just fuck me; I barely know him." She protested.

"I have the video and proof, so what's it going to be?" I said sternly.

"Let's get this over with Katie." My sister said quietly to Katie.

"What?" Katie said in shock.

Tonya took the covers off Katie and brought her up to me.

"Isn't he cute?"

"Yeah but."

"Let's see what his dick looks like Ok?"

"Ok, I guess." Katie replied as they both went down and pulled my underwear off.

"Oh my." Katie said and giggled.

"It's very big, isn't it?" Tonya said.

"Oh yes." Katie admitted.

They began to suck and share my cock; it was so sensual and erotic. The girls seemed to be enjoying themselves now. After 5 minutes I demanded pussy. Katie reluctantly laid back and let me nuzzle my cock up to her entrance. Katie had a lot less sexual experience than Tonya and was a lot more innocent. She bit her lip and seemed unsure as I shoved my cock into her warm cunt. I had to really push to get inside her, I think it was stretching her pussy to the max. She looked like she was in pain, and I felt bad for her. But I had to fuck her good for Tonya.

I began to go in and out faster and faster as Katie and Tonya began to kiss. Her grip was so great, I couldn't go very fast. Katie's cute little pussy felt amazing, and I was loving all of this. Katie squealed and fucked me back with delight after a while. All of us were having a wild erotic time together.

I had jacked off earlier, so I was able to give Katie a good hard fucking. She had never been fucked like this before and she liked it. Then I pushed Tonya aside and began to kiss Katie and she kissed me back with passion. I guess she liked me now. I felt her boobs as we kissed and made love to her. I began to like her as I fucked her, I was falling in love with Katie at that moment.

After that night I began seeing Katie, much to Tonya's disapproval. I also had to stop screwing Tonya for Katie. Katie and Tonya are not getting along these days, buy I am Ok now.

12