I Dare You Pt. 10

Story Info
York attempt to break up with Heather is disrupted.
3.8k words
4.7
10.1k
8

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mads told York the morning after Regina arrived that she was snowed in and he shouldn't expect her for at least a few more days. She did not tell him that Regina was there as well, however. York mentally prepared himself for breaking up with Heather, running the conversation through his mind several times. It never went well.

In the meantime, all he could do is what he was already doing; going to school and work. He would do his hours at the hospital, exercise, and then teach his class that weekend while Mads was still snowed in.

It was Christmas eve before any of them knew it, York not returning home this year but staying at the apartment alone. That was what he thought before he came home on the afternoon of Christmas eve to see bags on the floor and his bedroom door open. He heard scurried movement from his room and Heather pop her head out from the side of the door.

"Surprise!" Heather shouted, then came running out of the room and jumped toward him. York caught her easily, and she immediately began kissing him. "Fucking anywhere right now, I am so horny."

"Can we just take a minute?" York asked, trying to get his bearings and deescalate the situation. There really is no good time to break up with someone, but Christmas must be one of those exceptions.

"We'll talk after I suck the cum out of your cock," Heather said, very unlike herself. Two years of no facials or swallows, and suddenly she was asking for it. She began to motion to be let down, and she instantly began undoing his belt, and he did nothing to stop her.

Heather pulled his cock out of his pants and licked up the shaft and stroked it with her left hand. She was looking up at him, as if she was hoping he would notice something. Her eyes pointed up to him, then would shift to her hand holding his cock. When he looked at her hand, he understood why.

Heather had found and was now wearing the engagement ring. She saw in his expression he knew what she wanted him to see, then turned his body from the door and pushed him toward the couch. She pushed him onto it and pulled his pants the rest of the way down.

"Yes," she said, the swallowed his cock whole. There did not seem to be a way to get out of this in any expedient way, and certainly not when his dick would have been in jeopardy. All he could do was enjoy it.

Heather sucked his cock like she had never done before. The amount of time, the depth to the point of several attempted deep throats, and the licking up and down the shaft and around the head. Her eyes only drifted to his a few times; she was focused on the task.

After a solid ten minutes, Heather stood up, shimmied from her jeans and panties, straddled him, and lowered her pussy down. She was already slippery and wet, and slid on with ease. As she rode him, she threw her shirt off, then unhooked her bra and tossed it across the room as well. She leaned forward and pressed her breasts into York's face, hoping he would begin to suck on her nipples, but he did not.

"Play with me," Heather begged, and York placed his mouth on her nipple and swirled his tongue around it. When he let it go, it released a suction cup sound, then began to make her other nipple firm. Heather's moans filled the room, and they escalated until she released her orgasm and pulled him over and on top of her.

York held her open and placed his hands on the back of her thighs toward the back of her knees. He plowed her with hard and slow thrusts, until she asked for him to go faster. He obliged and her moans became screams until she orgasmed again, but he did not stop and held her in that state until she was delirious with pleasure.

With no complaint York flipped her to doggystyle and drilled her like a piston running at all cylinders. York wanted to see if he could get more of what he never got with her, so grabbed her hair and pulled it back like reigns. To his surprise her response was a guttural grunt of approval. He slapped her ass firmly and was only told to do it again. Heather came a third time, and York said he was close, even though he was not. Heather instinctually put him on his back and resumed aggressively sucking his dick.

Part of York felt guilty that this would later end with a breakup, but only a little part. The rest of him held her head to paced her while she fingered herself and rubbed her clit to cum again, which she began to show signs she was going to. Her body began to tremble, and she slowed to almost not sucking him, York pushed her to back and teased the outside of her pussy with his dick.

Heather, breathing deeply released a squeak every he taunted her pussy by shoving it in for one or two thrusts then back out again, rubbing it up and down, then shoving it back in again. Heather pushed his dick back down, and he went another round of pummeling her.

"You can cum wherever you want. Anywhere," Heather struggled to say. York knew exactly where he wanted to.

"I could have sworn you said something about sucking the cum out of my dick," York said, and she nodded.

"I will, you don't even have to warn me," Heather replied.

"Give me your mouth," York said, and pulled out grabbed the back of Heather's head. He pulled her his dick, and she welcomed it with a hot open mouth. Again, York was not close, and simply relished her effort.

Finally, York could feel it, and focused and holding it back for just a minute longer. True to her desire to not be warned, York subtlety pushed down onto her, and she went as deep as she could go, and at that moment he shot into her mouth with a hard grunt. Heather reflexively pulled away, but his hand held her there, and after the initial shock, she swallowed, then sucked hard while working his lower shaft to crank more into her throat.

Heather let his swollen cock go and crawled back on top of him, lowering herself back down. York squirmed heavily, spasming until the awkward feeling went away.

"Fuck me all day," Heather said, and York did as requested. It was hard to break up with a girl on Christmas.

-

Mads felt weird on Christmas morning, having left her father's gift at the apartment. She had nothing to give him but received a few gifts from her father. A handful of gift cards, and a new laptop because her old one was five years old now. He was just happy to have her home.

Mads also had nothing for Regina who got snowed into town with them. Regina was not going to her own family, so she was not missing anything regardless. She did love her time with Mads and Maxwell, and got to understand Mads much better than she had before.

As much as Mads was enjoying the holiday season, she had a looming concern in the back of her mind the entire time. At the end of the week the concern was more significant. Mads was late. Giving it one shot because of a momentary fear for her father's longevity, turned out to be all the shots York needed. It would not even be detectable for another week or two, and her period could have simple been delayed from the stress of the entire ordeal.

The plows had finished their work and the roads were drivable, so Mads packed her bags two days after Christmas to head back to the apartment. Regina did not pack anything and had been borrowing Mads clothes the entire time. Regina was smaller than her, so the shirts were baggy, like many of the women she had seduced and would wear her shirt the next morning. Having Regina look like that the entire time was beyond tempting and she fell to that temptation nearly every night.

Regina drove them the five hours back to the apartment. Mads invited Regina inside, her accepting and walking to the door with Mads. The first sound they both heard was Heather laughing, the sound itself making Mads' stomach sink. Heather must have come home for Christmas. While she understood why York was reluctant to break up with a girl during the holidays, it still stung. Even though she did come back with Regina.

Mads entered the apartment loudly, banging her suitcase on the door and wall. Heather's head leaned up from behind the couch, as well as a huge smile. Heather quickly ran across the room and wrapped her in the hug, Mads retuning it and introducing her to Regina.

"Nice to meet you," Heather said, both giving the other polite introductions. Heather then used her left hand to move her hair back behind her ear, and when she did Mads saw the ring on her finger. That was a hard gut punch.

"Welcome back," York said from the couch walked half the distance. Mads eyes went to him, and he saw her eyes dart to Heather and back. He tried to reply with his eyes, but he didn't know what to say quite yet. The best he could muster was something that he hoped looked like 'we'll talk'.

They pretended to sit politely around the table and talk, even playing a board game, but the only two enjoying themselves were Regina and Heather. The conversation got onto wedding plans and Mads did her best to organically leave the conversation and fake a bathroom trip.

Mads closed the door and sat on the edge of the bathtub. She cradled her chin in her palms and tried to calm herself. Why was she so flustered? For all intents and purposes, she got Regina. Mads was committed to the idea of coming home and telling York it was not going to happen the way he hoped. All it took was Heather being there with a ring on her finger to throw that completely off balance.

'I already shouldn't care,' Mads said to herself.

But she did care. Coming home to Heather made her feel utterly and completely jealous. It was a horrifying new feeling for her to have. Mads was also angry at York for not doing what he said he was going to do. She would yield the timing is awful, but he still needed to nut up and do it. Instead she came home, and they were engaged.

"Fuck," Mads said into her palms, and decided it had been long enough. She flushed the toilet to cover her story and returned to the kitchen table where she heard Heather talk about having a barn wedding near her grandparents' house in Missouri.

"I need to head out, I need to check on my cat and plants," Regina said, saying bye to Heather and walked to the door. Mads followed her out to the car and kissed her before she sat in her car and drove off. When she turned around York was behind her at the foot of their stairs leading to the second floor.

"A little fucking warning would have been nice," Mads said, stopping in front of him with her arms crossed in front of her.

"I didn't plan on her being home. She found the ring and asked herself the question," York explained.

"Why did you even still have it? Why didn't you return it the moment you said you weren't going to anymore?" Mads asked, York shrugging, not really having an answer beyond just forgetting to.

"You're not the only one to get a surprise. You came back with her and she seems as committed as Heather. Where's my warning?" York asked, knowing she must have gone to Mads shortly after talking to him. It meant they had spent the week together.

"We said we were going to talk, so we'll talk. Everything I said before, I still mean wholeheartedly," Mads started.

"There is a big but, isn't there?" York asked.

"I'm still a lesbian..."

"Who likes to get fucked by men and suck cock? Face it Mads, you're not," York said, and Mads eyes narrowed into an angry pout.

"You might like getting fucked up the ass, would that make you gay?" Mads asked, and York wasn't sure how to respond to that.

"Probably, yeah," York said, since that sounded like the most rational response. "But I'm not, so I don't go around getting fucked up the ass. I have zero interest, negative interest actually, of doing anything like that."

"Fine, perhaps I'm bi. I'm meet you have way. I like having sex. Love it, if I'm being honest. My heart and my body are at odds with each other. Could I have a relationship with a guy? With you? Maybe."

"What's holding that back now?" York asked.

"Regina is good, and I want to know where that goes. You need to figure some shit out with Heather," Mads said, York nodding to agree and looking up at the apartment door over his shoulder.

"I know, and I will."

"When? After you've gotten married and have two kids? Oh, wait, she'll never do that," Mads said, then remembered herself.

"Soon," York replied.

"We may need to have another conversation pretty soon," Mads said, and the door opened before she could continue. Heather came down to see what was taking so long, so they cut the conversation short and went back inside.

"It's been awhile since the three us. Mads is a little more bold these days I've heard. Want to have some real fun?" Heather asked as they both came back in. Mads shook her head, using Regina as her excuse. "I get it. Come on, fiancée,"

York couldn't stop it to his best and admittedly small effort. Mads pressed a pillow to her ears to not hear them.

-

A week passed before Heather was going to go back to the construction site. Her bags were packed and in the living room when Mads came home from the lab and quickly went into the bathroom. York decided he really had no choice but to do it here and now. He did not want to ruin her performance at the construction site, but he was running out of options.

"I actually was originally going to give you ring the day you left and propose at the airport," York said, making Heather beam that it was already planned for that long.

"You choke?" Heather asked, not offended if he did. She found it cute.

"No, I forgot it," York said, Heather giggling a little.

"Sounds like you,' Heather said, holding her hand out and looking at the ring. "You still haven't asked me technically."

"About that," York said as Mads finished in the bathroom and quickly walked into her room and shut the door. York noticed she had been avoiding both of them. "This is going to suck."

"What?" Heather asked.

"I changed my mind," York said, bracing because he actually said it. He scanned Heather's face for her reaction, which at the moment appeared to just be puzzlement.

"About what?" York replied by pointing at the ring. "Proposing. You weren't? Why?" York saw the sinking realization hit her finally. "You were going to break up with me?"

"Yes," York said, breaking contact, then looking back again. "We don't want the same things long term."

"Is this about that kid thing?" Heather asked, and York looked away again, and she knew that was the issue. "So what? Maybe I'll come around."

"Would you?" York asked, though he felt he knew the answer.

"Not right now, no. I'm literally building my career right now, and you have residency next year. This is not the time for us to really even be talking about that," Heather said, her frustration and restrained anger making her start to cry. She pushed her way past him and walked toward the bathroom. "Now I get to flight with my eyeshadow fucked up."

York sighed as Heather leaned over the sink to wipe her eyes and clear her makeup to reapply it. After a minute she decided it was pointless to even try. Heather dropped the tissues in the trashcan in the bathroom, then snapped her head back over the top of the container when her eye caught something.

Heather stormed out of the bathroom and then knocked on Mads door.

"Mads, open up," Heather said, York wondering why she was going to her. Heather knocked harder, as if she was suddenly angry. "Mads!"

"What!" Mads shouted back, and flung her door open a moment later.

"Positive or negative?" Heather asked and Mads was a deer in headlights. "I saw the box in the trash, just tell me."

Mads swallowed and slowly swung her eyes to York. Her eyes slowly drifted back to Heather. She replied to the question with a nod, and Heather exhaled slowly.

"It's fine, we'll get it taken care of it," Heather said and started to walk away while typing on her phone.

"Take care of what?" York asked, and neither of them replied to him. "Take care of what?"

"I'm pregnant," Mads said stepped out of her room. "What are you doing?"

"Getting an abortion scheduled," Heather replied, and Mads quickly moved in front of her and snatched her phone away. "What the fuck."

"Excuse me? No you're not. No I'm not," Mads said and held her phone away and pressed a button to close the screen.

"You're not serious, give me my phone," Heather said while trying to reach around her while Mads held her arm away.

"What?" York asked, trying to get between them, but Heather became more aggressive and pushed Mads against a wall and managed to pull her phone away.

"Come on, stop," York said and tugged Heather away from Mads, and then stepped between them. "Is it mine?"

Mads took a few deep breaths and nodded. "Yeah...well like ninety-nine percent. There was one other guy a few nights before, but it's more likely yours."

"Irrelevant, because you are not having it," Heather said and kept typing.

"Yes I am," Mads said then pointed at her stomach. "This is a baby."

"You're a biologist, you know it's just a clump of cells..."

"You're a clump of cells. A bigger and more complex bunch of them, but just cells none the less. I know that because I am a biologist," Mads retorted, Heather finally ceasing her typing.

"You want a parasite growing in you..."

"Parasites are biologically different species than their host. Next you'll argue viability, which is an argument that gets worse as science gets better. Leave the science to me, stay in your field," Mads said and leaned against the couch. "I protect tadpoles."

"It's not that big of a deal. I got one last year, it'll be fine," Heather said, and then resumed typing.

"What?" York asked, turning around to face her now.

"I told you, we're not in a point in our lives to even have the discussion," Heather said and kept typing, annoying York who took her phone himself this time. "Hey."

"Were you ever going to tell me? Assuming it was mine?" York asked.

"I don't have to tell you, that's my business," Heather said, and York could not hold back his anger anymore and threw her phone across the room. It crashed into the refrigerator, the screen shattering, making both of the girls jump as he stomped to the door and slammed it behind him.

"Come the fuck on," Heather said, then groaned loudly. "He still needs to take me to the airport."

"Are you for real?" Mads asked, and Heather shrugging.

"I still have a flight to catch to get back to work," Heather said, more annoyed than anything. "I'd call an Uber, but my phone is smashed."

"Use mine," Mads said, and handed Heather her own phone and walked to the door to put her shoes and coat on and go after York. "Get on your flight. If you can't prioritize and realize what you just did to him, get the fuck out."

"What crawled up your ass?"

"A baby," Mads said, and slammed the door shut again.

-

Mads knew exactly where York would go. When she needed to vent, she'd go to the baseball park and hammer balls into the outfield. York would go to the gym. If he was not there, Mads quite frankly did not know where else to look.

Mads looked through the window of his gym and could see York flipping half a tire on a tire machine. It would thud to the ground and he would walk around and flip it again. Mads took a deep breath and pulled on the door, but it was locked. She raised her hand and loudly knocked, leaning through the advertisements. It was at that moment she realized how bold having sex in there really was.

"York, I'm freezing my ass off, open the damn door!" Mads shouted, shivering from the cold. After a few seconds she heard a metallic click of the dead bolt snapping open. York pushed the door open, and she walked under his arm and into the gym.

"I thought you said you were taking care of it," York said then closed the door.

"That's how you want to start the conversation?" Mads asked, putting her hands on her hips, and York sighing, then walking over to and sitting on the tire half.

12