I Did It For Love

Story Info
Man moves across the pond to be with transgender friend.
1.8k words
4.26
14.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I frowned at the Facebook post. Amy was depressed again. She couldn't find anyone to be with her, sexually or romantically. Her latest paramour had broken it off.

I sent her a PM. "You're 38 years old. I'm 43. These things happen. It's not you, it's never you, you're a wonderful person. I've been broken up with, and I know it feels like hell. Sometimes things just don't work out. Please don't do anything desperate."

Her reply: "Easy for you to say, Johan. You're a cisgender white-passing male. You can go find a woman any time. I can't just find someone else."

I made a snap decision. "You don't have to. We've been FB friends for a decade, so I feel I know you pretty well. If you'd like, I'll move across the pond and be with you."

Her response: "What? You're not serious?"

"You don't have to say yes," I told her. "It was just a thought."

"Why would you move from your comfortable life in the US over to Britain to be with a fat, depressed transgender woman?"

"Because if you lived near me, I'd have asked you for a date 10 years ago. I like BBW's and you have a very appealing personality."

"I still think you're nuts, but if you really want to, just let me know when."

One doesn't just pack up and move countries. It took a few months to get all the details worked out. Eventually, I was all set to start my new job in Britain, working about half a mile from Amy's flat. I had obtained British citizenship and renounced my American one. I let Amy know when to expect me.

When I walked in the door of her flat, carrying all my possessions in two suitcases and one backpack (I had sold most of them), she looked me over. "I still think you're insane, Johan," Amy informed me as she closed the door behind me. "I weigh 18 stone. I haven't had stable employment in years. I can be a moody son of a gun. What about that is appealing to you?"

I set my bags down in the living room. "You're a sweetheart and a beautiful woman."

Amy shrugged. "You might believe that, but I don't."

"We'll discuss that later," I told her. "Right now, I need a shower."

20 minutes later, with the sweat of the flight off me and in a T-shirt and shorts, I was sprawled on the lone bed.

"My, don't you look comfy," Amy giggled.

"Better get used to it, babe," I laughed. "This is my around the house outfit."

She was in a T-shirt and sweatpants. She lay down next to me. "And this is mine."

"You look wonderful in it," I chuckled. "And you'd look even more wonderful out of it."

Amy playfully slapped my face, not viciously, more akin to a teasing slap. "You've been here 30 minutes and you want sex from me already? Don't you even wait until the next day before pressuring a girl?"

I gave her a smile. "You know very well I would never do something like that."

"I know," she grinned. "But you have to admit, you left yourself wide open for that one."

I blushed. "So I did. But you honestly are gorgeous."

"If you say that often enough, I may even believe you in a few years," Amy pouted. "But right now all I see is an ugly-faced trans woman who's in great shape, if you consider potato to be a shape."

"I'm tired out from traveling," I informed her. "May I snuggle against you?"

"If you want," she muttered. I slid my body over next to hers and rested my head on her chest. In moments I was out cold.

When I woke the next day, Amy was holding me in her arms. I turned my head and gave her a smile.

"I guess you actually do like me," she said. "I'm totally not used to this."

"There's a lot of things you'll need to get used to," I laughed. I climbed out of bed and, after my morning routine, proceeded to the kitchen where I whipped up a simple but tasty meal. I returned with two plates.

"Breakfast in bed?" Amy asked.

"You deserve it," I told her. We stopped talking and focused on consuming the food.

"I didn't know men could actually cook," Amy observed, passing me her empty plate. I took the plates to the kitchen and put them in the sink, then returned and lay next to her.

"I've lived on my own for a while," I informed her. "If I don't cook, I don't eat. And I wanted to learn more than just how to microwave a frozen dinner."

"So, you did what?"

"Watched a lot of Food Network, and downloaded recipes from online. Then, practice. After a few years I became pretty good."

"That works, I suppose," Amy murmured. She reached out an arm and pulled me against her, and the two of us lay quietly for a while, enjoying being with each other.

"I'm glad I came over here," I whispered. "I like your company."

"I like yours, too," Amy responded. "But, not to be a greedy bastard about it, when will we have sex? You know one of the main complaints I had was that no one wanted to be with me, and I don't just mean emotionally."

I let out a guffaw. "You're the one who was saying just yesterday that I was pressuring you."

Amy laughed. "Touche, Johan." Then she smiled. "I suppose I shouldn't worry. You like me and find me attractive, so the sex will come."

"Precisely," I told her. "Let me just get settled a bit. I don't plan to neglect your physical needs... after all, I have needs, too."

Amy pivoted her body and planted a deep kiss on my lips, slipping her tongue inside, and I responded. When we broke apart to breathe, she said, "Just don't make me wait too long."

Two weeks later, after settling in a bit and a week at my new job, I came home on a Friday evening and kissed Amy, like I always did. "How about a nice dinner?" I grinned, gesturing to the bag of groceries I had bought after work.

"I won't say no," she smirked. I cooked up the steaks, asparagus, and mashed potatoes, and the two of us ate until we were contented. I took the dishes to the sink and washed them, as well as the cooking pots. Then I settled Amy on the couch and nestled against her.

"You are wonderful," I murmured. "I'm so glad I made this decision to come live with you." She smiled and held me closer. We snuggled for a while, and then both of us made a quick stop in the washroom. I guided her to the bed. "I think it's time we got naked."

"I was starting to wonder when you'd ask," Amy purred. We both peeled off our clothes and climbed into the bed, where we shared a long, tender kiss with plenty of tongue.

"Just wanted to get settled, dear," I whispered. Then I moved my lips to Amy's neck and kissed it. I nibbled lightly at the tender flesh, and Amy shivered.

I slowly kissed my way downward from her neck towards her chest. Amy's soft moans let me know she was enjoying it. I took my time kissing along the very top of her chest. "You're such a tease," Amy whimpered.

"I just want to slowly explore your body, sweetie," I replied. "After all, this will be my first experience with it."

"Fair enough," she grunted. I delicately caressed her flanks as I continued kissing her chest, easing my way downwards. I finally made my way to her cleavage and traced my tongue slowly along it. Amy's C-cups gave her a decent amount.

I lifted her breast and kissed the base of it. She shuddered. My tongue made a very slow helix, tracing its way around and around towards her nipple. I slowed when I got to her areola and kissed all around it before running my tongue across her tip and giving it a quick suck. I then repeated the process with her other breast.

"I really do appreciate the attention," Amy panted. "But it's been so long since I've had penetrative sex, and I'm getting antsy."

"I know you are, dear," I giggled. "And you'll have penetrative sex soon enough. Please let me complete the exploration of your body."

I rotated myself around and gave Amy's toes soft little kisses, causing her to squeal. I then kissed and caressed her feet before moving upwards to her legs. She seemed to particularly like me kissing just below her knee, and I made a mental note.

I slowly kissed my way upwards. When I reached her thighs, she visibly shuddered. I spread her legs and spent a good 10 minutes kissing and caressing her inner thighs.

Amy reached a hand down and grabbed me by the hair, lifting my head upwards. "You've warmed me up plenty, Johan. Fuck me. NOW."

My cock had gotten hard while stimulating her. So had hers. Mine was maybe half an inch longer than hers, and hers just a whisker wider than mine.

Amy grabbed a bottle of lube from the end table and liberally applied it to my pecker. She then turned over and jiggled her fleshy ass at me. I playfully groped it.

Then, finally giving her what she wanted, I lined up my stiff, well-lubed rod with her pucker. I eased my way in until my full 7 inches was inside of her. I began to slowly move in and out, and Amy let out a soft purr.

I gradually increased my speed, building a steady rhythm. Amy's breathing turned into a series of moans. I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples lightly. She let out a delighted squeal.

"Go ahead and fuck me hard, Johan," Amy encouraged me. I speeded my thrusting, pounding her deep. Amy panted, "That's right. Give it to me."

"You got it, babe," I murmured. I began drilling her as fast as I could move my hips. Amy slipped her hand downwards and began jerking her cock as I slammed into her.

"Oh... oh!" she squealed. "I'm... cumming!" Her hand moved faster on her pole and she blasted her load onto the bedspread. Seeing her do that set me off, and I filled her back channel with jet after jet of sperm.

When we recovered sufficiently from our orgasms to move, we cleaned up in the shower. "That was great, hon," I murmured.

"You were great, dear," she husked. "I loved you filling me up."

"Any time you want me to, I will," I whispered.

"Would you be willing to sometimes let me fill you up?" she asked.

"Whatever you like, lover," I purred, nibbling her neck.

We dried off and returned to the bed. "We do have all weekend," Amy giggled, pulling me against her.

That weekend was two years ago, and Amy and I are now officially engaged. She's even sweeter and more wonderful than I anticipated.