I Discover the Real Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a few offers to get naked around them in all sorts of places.

It was starting to be fun talking to every one when all of us were naked. I likes looking down to the boy's cocks and watching them bounce and start to get hard then going soft again. I only saw 1 full hard-on and the boy just kept talking and ignoring it although all the girls around him weren't ignoring it.

Then I bumped into Tracey and she had a glass of the same red stuff that I had drunk.

"What's that?"

"Red wine, why?"

"That's what I drank earlier and I'm still on my feet, where did you get it"

"Come with me my naked little friend."

Tracey took me over to where the drinks were and pointed out some boxes.

"They're wine, nowhere near as much alcohol. Maybe it's just spirits that affect you. Want another?"

"Yeah, why not."

I did have some and I enjoyed it. Then I had some white wine and I enjoyed that as well, maybe even more so.

"Slow down girl." Tracey said, "too much and it might just affect you like the vodka did."

"Good thinking, lets mingle."

We did, and shortly later we saw a girl talking to a man and his back looked familiar. When we got closer I saw that it was Ethan and the girl was Abby, both were naked. Tracey and I said hello then Ethan said,

"So this is the other girl who likes to show off in the boy's showers."

"Was that you Tracey, I knew that Dani was doing it but not who the other girl was. Don't either of you get embarrassed?"

"Are you embarrassed standing here in a group of a couple of dozed naked people, some of them naked boys?"

"Good point."

"So are you going to join them Abby?" Ethan asked.

"Oh I don't think that I could."

"Neither did either of us," I replied, "but here we are, been there, done that and going to do it again tomorrow morning. By the way, the third floor showers are more fun Ethan, they're all open plan."

"Well go there each morning." Ethan replied.

"Thank you Mas ... Ethan."

"So are going to come with us tomorrow morning Abby?"

"Maybe."

"Well if you decide to come and have an amazing experience be in the corridor at 8 am, dressed like you are now, and carrying your shower things."

"Hmm, maybe."

By then I had finished the red wine and I decided to try the white wine. As we walked over to the drinks Tracey said,

"Are you sure that you want one, the cumulative effect may affect you Dani."

"Yep, you have one as well Tracey. I'm starting to feel good, not that I didn't feel good before."

I pored 2 glasses of white wine and gave the larger one to Tracey. We then went and mingled some more. As we moved in among the people we saw one girl pulling a boy by the hand and the boy had a hard-on.

"I wonder where they are going?" Tracey asked.

"I think that can we have a good guess at that." I replied.

Then we saw another couple leaving, this time 2 girls holding hands.

"I didn't see that coming, but hey, as long as they are happy."

"What's that Dani?"

"Carol and Amelia, it would appear that they're lesbians."

"Naked lesbians, who cares?"

"Maybe the boys that were chatting to them earlier." I said with a little giggle.

As we chatted to some of the other girls we noted that quite a few people were leaving, some on their own and some with someone else.

"What time is it?" Tracey asked.

"Just after midnight." A girl replied.

"That explains it." I replied.

Shortly after that that I realised that only 3 girls remained. Tracey, Abby and me. 5 boys were still there, including Ethan, and 4 of them were talking to Abby.

"Probably all hoping that they can spend the night in her room." I thought.

Ethan came over to me.

"I think that it's about time that the real fun started."

"What do you mean Master" I asked.

Speaking loudly he said,

"There's 3 tables in here and 3 girls left. In my book that means that each girl has to get on a table."

I immediately knew what was going to happen and I went to the nearest table and lay across it with my head and legs hanging over the sides.

Tracey looked at me, smiled and did the same but Abby hung back.

"Come on Abby," Ethan said, "it's only me and I've fucked you before."

I thought back to when I'd seen Ethan coming out of different rooms and guessed that one of them was Abby's.

"Oh fuck it," Abby said, "I haven't had a man for over a week and all this nudity has made me horny."

Thirty seconds later there were 3 girls laying across tables and 5 naked men standing waiting with rising cocks.

What followed could only be described as an orgy with all 3 girls getting fucked in their pussies and their mouths and all 3 girls cumming.

After all 3 girls had a cumulative total of 5 lots of male cum somewhere inside them, Ethan came over to me and told me to lift my legs up. I did so, and automatically spread them wide to give everyone a good look at all of my pussy.

"Are you going to spank me Master? If so, why, what have I done?"

"Do I need a reason?"

"No Master."

"And it's not just me that's going to spank you, we all are. Get up girls, you're going to want to see this, and maybe have some yourselves."

Shortly after that I felt the first swat and I said,

"One, thank you Master."

After 10 swats Ethan handed over to one of the other guys who gave me 10 more, not as hard as Ethan's. Somehow, I managed to hear either Abby or Tracey getting spanked.

Then it was a different boy who took over spanking me, again, not as hard as Ethan's, but the cumulative effect was that I had started crying.

Ethan must have been watching because he came over and said,

"No, no, you need to hit her butt harder if you want to take her through the pain barrier and into the pleasure zone, watch."

Ethan took over and yes, his swats were a harder, and yes, my butt started going numb, and yes, I did have an orgasm.

As I started to get control back I saw all 5 guys and Tracey and Abby standing over me.

"Are you alright Dani?" Abby asked.

"Yes, that was intense, after one like that what girl wouldn't be alright. Didn't you 2 cum?"

"Not from the spanking, I got up because it was hurting too much." Tracey said.

"Me too" Abby added.

"Your loss." Ethan said.

"I'm going to bed." Abby said.

"Me too." Tracey added.

"Looks like the party is over folks," Ethan said.

Everyone started to leave and as I walked along the corridor I said,

"See you at 8 am out here Abby."

"Maybe."

When I walked in to my room Ethan followed me in and started getting dressed. When he was finished he said,

"You have a free afternoon on Friday so I'll collect you at 2 pm for your weekend away."

"Okay." I replied and collapsed onto my bed as he walked out.