I Don't Turn Down Offered Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice's eyes were as big as softballs. "Thanks, Parker," she said, "I think that they were both about to hit me."

"My pleasure," I replied, and then I reviewed with her what happened and what she would tell the cops -- only the truth -- and we waited for them. The cops in the first car called an ambulance for the assholes. The one I hit in the mouth clearly had a concussion, and of course the other one had a broken arm. I pointed out to the cops where the knife was and Bernice flashed her legal credentials and made them promise to have their CSI unit test it for fingerprints and DNA. Shortly later two detectives arrived -- one of them knew Bernice fairly well -- and one interviewed me while the other one interviewed Bernice. They towed away the miscreants' car (Bernice's was drivable to her house), and both Bernice and I made it clear that we were pressing charges.

Bernice thanked me profusely and gave me a hug on my driveway. Unfortunately the hug caused my little soldier to salute -- I think that she felt it.

A week after the car accident incident Bernice came over to my house. After I invited her in and we had some small talk she said "I have advance tickets to the best art exhibit in the city next Wednesday night and Harrison will be out of town on business. As a partial reward for helping me with those rough necks I would love to have you accompany me to the exhibit -- that is if you like art."

We talked about the artist for a while, I assured her that I'd love to go, and I told her that she should get a limo into work on Wednesday and that I'd pick her up in my Corvette to go to the show. She was all smiles when she left.

I did pick her up at her office at 6:00 p. m. on Wednesday. She had on a stylish dress -- I'm sure that she changed from her normal business suit after 5:00 p. m. -- and light makeup (a first since I knew her). Her stylish blue dress was also smoking hot with a slit up to her hip on one side. We enjoyed the art exhibit; she knew lots of people there and introduced me. Some of her female friends were really giving her the eye. After we had enough culture I asked her to dinner. We ate at a nearby country French restaurant and had interesting discussions ranging from mundane to intellectual and everything in between.

When we got back home I walked her to her front door. She was a little apprehensive but asked "Would you like to come in for a drink."

"Not for a drink, but I'd like to come in," I smiled.

She handed me the keys and I opened the door for her. When we got inside after she put down her purse she seemed a little lost but since I was standing near her staring at her she slinked up to me and said "Thank you for a good time," and gently kissed me on the lips.

When she broke the kiss I lifted her into my arms -- a woman as tall as she is certainly isn't used to that -- it may have been the first time for her in her adult life -- and I planted a passionate kiss on her. When we broke it she stared into my eyes and said "I really want sex with you -- but I'll feel guilty."

"The choice is completely yours," I said. "I find you very attractive but I don't ever chase married women. You have to come on to me."

We stared at each other for a good minute with her still in my arms before she finally said "Damn, you look too good to pass up," and planted a scorching kiss on me. Once we broke the kiss I almost ran up the stairs, two at a time, to her guest bedroom, and flopped her on the guestroom queen sized bed. I pulled off her high heels and massaged her feet. "Those shoes have to hurt," I said as I worked on her feet. My massage had the desired effect. Soon she was almost delirious with contentment as I worked over every part of her feet, and soon after that she was naked on her back on the bed with her legs splayed and I was eating her pussy like I hadn't had a meal in a week.

Again, I don't know why, but for some reason I was much more motivated than normal and I wanted this to be a night that she would never forget. By 3:00 a. m. I had eaten her three times, we had fucked three times, we had showered twice, I had given her a massage, I had sucked her tits for at least half an hour, and I had played with and licked her bulbous ass, which looked even better naked than it did in a tight skirt.

I had scored a little blue pill earlier in the day in case what was happening really did happen so as the coup de grace about a half hour after I popped the pill I put her in the concubine position and fucked her with alacrity I had rarely ever experienced before. To my joy she passed out from over-stimulation.

When I woke up the next morning her bedside clock read 8:11 a. m. I was in a spoon position with her with my upper hand unconsciously massaging a tit. To my surprise my cock was at full attention. I think she either felt that, or my hand on her tit, or both, because she almost snapped to attention.

"Oh God, your cock isn't hard again is it?" she moaned. "My little pussy is too sore and can't take any more."

"Sorry, my cock can't help it -- it really likes you. But if your pussy is sore I'm not going to fuck it again. I want last night and this morning to be something that you'll never forget and have only fond memories of."

She smiled, retorted "No chance of me ever forgetting," but then she looked at my rigid cock and lightly took it into her hand. "I guess I do need to do something to help your cock since it was so nice to me last night," she grinned as she took it into her mouth.

Bernice was not a particularly skilled cock-sucker; but what she lacked in talent she made up for in enthusiasm. She even swallowed the pathetically small amount of jism I was able to produce after my four fucks in the previous ten hours. She was very proud of herself and I expressed gratitude.

As we ate breakfast -- she knew she would be late for work but didn't care -- she asked "Where do we go from here?"

Between chews of a bagel I replied "That's totally up to you. I find you eerily attractive and had as much fun last night as I can remember, but I don't chase after married women. If you would like any follow-up I'm happy to entertain you."

"I can only see you when Harrison is away on business," she cautiously said.

I reached into my pocket, took a key off my keyring, and handed it to her. "This is a key to my back door. Feel free to use it anytime you like. If the door is double-locked you'll know that I'm either out or it's inconvenient. If it's single-locked, make yourself at home."

Bernice smiled, put the key on her keyring, and stood up from the table. I followed suit. "I have to go..." she said.

"I'll clean up after breakfast and make sure that the door is locked when I leave," I replied.

Bernice snuggled up to me then said "I loved the way that you man-handled me. No one I've ever been with has been strong or motivated enough to do that before." Then she kissed me, and walked to the garage to get into her car.

Bernice came over to my house, using her key, six times on weeknights in the next two months. After the second time we had to restrict ourselves to only two pussy fucks and me eating her out once (with no restrictions on tit or testicle sucking) so that she wasn't too wiped out to work the next morning. I loved cuddling and sleeping with her all night. We also met for lunch whenever I was near her office, and one time took a stroll in a park during a weekday. I really liked her.

***********

The next time that Bernice came over after the episodes reported above I could tell that something was wrong. When I asked her about it she burst into tears. After comforting her for five-ten minutes she finally told me why.

"The reason that Harrison has been away on business so much the last two months is that he's trying to save his company. He over-extended on inventory and unless he makes some significant sales in the next few weeks he'll have to file for bankruptcy. While I make more than enough money to support us that would crush his ego; I feel so bad for him."

As Bernice sat on my lap in my living room I talked with her for the next hour, getting from her everything that she knew. I was certain that I knew people who could help. "When Harrison gets back tomorrow have him come to see me; I might be able to help."

"Can you really?" she asked, quite surprised.

"Yes, maybe I can; I'm certainly willing to give it a try," I replied. Then I kissed her gently and said "You're too upset to enjoy yourself tonight. Why don't we just shower, I give you a massage, and we cuddle together tonight."

"You really don't need sex?" she asked, again surprised.

"I want you to be happy, and I think a shower, massage, and cuddle will do it for you," I smiled.

So that's what we did -- well almost. After a nice shower together as she lay on my bed, not just on top of it but partially covered with a sheet and blanket and positioned so that she could be completely covered after a massage, I gave her the best massage that I was capable of. I could tell that there were knots in her muscles that were never there before, obviously due to her stressing over Harrison's situation. By the time that I had massaged her for about half an hour, and worked out most of the kinks, she was sound asleep.

I cuddled Bernice and covered us both up and fell asleep myself. The only deviation from my plan was that I woke up about 3:00 a. m. with my cock so hard that it hurt as my naked body spooned her naked body. My cock sought out the warmth and wet of her pussy and we had a very leisurely and extended copulation, resulting in mutual orgasms that were not as intense as normal, but more long-lasting.

When Bernice got up the next morning she was a new person. She must have thanked me a hundred times over breakfast until I told her to stop. Her parting words were "If you can help Harrison I'll find some way to take you to a resort for a weekend and fuck you blind."

Talk about an incentive to succeed I laughed to myself as I kissed her goodbye.

After I met with Harrison the next evening I spent the following two days on the phone trying to solve his problem. I won't bore you with details. Suffice it to say that after that I gave him three names and associated phone numbers and within a week his need to file for bankruptcy had passed.

It took six weeks before Bernice was able to make proper secret arrangements for us to go to a resort for a weekend together, but she was true to her word and the Monday morning afterwards both of us walked bowlegged and my mind was still so awash in endorphins that I took the day off work and instead went to the shelter and took all the kids there to the zoo.

Unfortunately when I helped Harrison I cut my own throat because with his business more stable (at least temporarily) he didn't go out of town on business as much. Bernice and I made up for that somewhat by having nooners at a hotel near her office, but that wasn't nearly as much fun as sleeping together all night.

************

At my first party I fingered June as promiscuous. I had two more neighborhood parties -- both of which were very successful -- and I had turned 29 before I was proven right. At that point in time I was dating some even though two daytime sessions with Teresa almost every week, and at least one overnight session and a nooner with Bernice every fortnight, was keeping me reasonably sane. However, if June also became "available" I wouldn't need to date at all -- and since I'm commitment averse that would really suit me.

At my third party June got me one-on-one and asked me if I knew anything about plumbing. "I know a little," I said, because one of the companies I worked with sold plumbing equipment and to understand their business I had to learn a lot about the equipment. However, I didn't have any experience with actually doing plumbing work.

"I'm having problems with my plumbing," June said in a tone more provocative than matter-of-fact, "and I wonder if someday this coming week you could take a look at it?"

"OK," I smiled. "I don't have to go into the office Wednesday morning," I replied, and didn't tell her that Teresa would not be making one of her carnal visits then either, "if that's convenient."

"Sure; you can come over any time after 8 o'clock since I'm back from taking the kids to school by then," she replied with a sultry look, and then wiggled her ass over to my outdoor bar.

When I got to June's house at 8:15 on Wednesday it was obvious that the problem was with her plumbing, not her house's plumbing. Shortly after I got there she took off her shorts and panties, exposing a completely shaved crotch, and moaned "My pussy needs a big hard cock in it to plug it up so that it doesn't leak."

Like I said, I don't turn down pussy so it wasn't more than five minutes after that that my hard cock was moving back-and-forth in her pussy, while my mouth was sucking on one of her nipples then the other, and only five minutes after that when she was screaming in orgasm. We hadn't made it out of her living room, but her couch cushions on the floor were quite comfortable.

As we lay in post-coital bliss I had to ask June a question. "What made you think that I'd be willing to take care of your plumbing problem? I've never even lightly flirted with you, and I like your husband Terry and have even gone to some ballgames with him."

"I figure if you're willing to fuck that slut Teresa, you'd be willing to fuck me. My thighs and pussy are much better than hers, and even though she has bigger tits mine are nicer and more sensitive," she diabolically grinned.

I got a serious and perplexed look on my face. "What the hell ever gave you the idea that I was fucking Teresa?"

"Because I've seen her leave your house on two occasions and because ever since about a month after you've moved in she's been much happier and easy to get along with than before. The bitch is always smiling and after you just reamed me out with your thick hog I know for damn sure that it's because you're servicing her because she used to complain about John not getting the job done and she doesn't anymore."

"I don't know how you came to your conclusion based upon those specious observations," I said indignantly, "but Teresa helps me at the women's shelter some days and others we play pickleball on my court."

June lightly grabbed my testicles and said "I'm sorry; I guess I simply hoped that you thought me hot enough to fuck. Forget I said anything about Teresa. I'd like to make your acquaintance on a regular basis."

I immediately stopped being huffy -- it was just an act. "You would, huh," I snarled. Then I sucked her tits while I gave her a shocker (two fingers in the pink, one in the stink), then I turned her over into the concubine position. In that position I fucked her mercilessly and it had the desired effect of rendering her comatose. I continued to reciprocate in her until my dick went flaccid. Then I cleaned up in her powder room, put my clothes back on, and shook her awake.

She looked at me with glassy eyes and a weird grin. "I've never been fucked unconscious before," she smirked.

"If you ever want to be again you need to chase me. You're a great fuck but I don't chase married women."

"You can count on it," she snickered.

"A caveat though. You can't fuck anyone else except for me and Terry and we both need to get STD tests -- I'll pay for them."

"How about tomorrow around noon?" she asked. "You can pick me up." I nodded agreement.

I kissed her goodbye and left.

Things did work out with June; she used a burner phone to call me and make arrangements for me to visit her once or twice a week. Unlike Teresa and Bernice -- who I often had lunch with, or did other things outside a bedroom (or living room) -- with June there was just fucking. She was happy with that and so was I because although I liked Teresa, and REALLY liked Bernice, I wasn't thrilled with June's personality, especially when she tried to put down her husband or compared him to me -- which I never allowed. However, she was an excellent fuck and with her added to Teresa and Bernice I had no desire to date anymore; my liaisons on Chardonnay Court kept me very sexually fulfilled and happy.

*************

I was very happy with my sexual experiences and might have gone on indefinitely with my three married fuck buddies when a tragedy struck about 18 months after I started fucking June. Harrison died of a heart attack. It was also where and how he died that was traumatic. He was on top of Bernice having sex when it happened.

While I had helped Harrison stave off bankruptcy his business never fully recovered, he gained weight and exercised less, and eventually he couldn't handle the stress and it killed him.

Bernice was a wreck, not only because of his death but the totally tragic way that it happened. Even though she was fucking me -- and I really thought that we had a connection -- she did love Harrison.

I felt a real obligation to step in and help Bernice. I called her sister and parents, I made arrangements for them to fly to our city and a limo to pick them up at the airport, I arranged the funeral and the reception afterwards, and I did anything else that Bernice wanted. Despite how intelligent and with-it Bernice is she was essentially paralyzed by Harrison's death and the circumstances surrounding it.

I also contacted all of the organizations that Harrison's company owed money to -- fortunately it was a corporation so Bernice would not be liable for any of his debts. I told them to sit tight for a month and after that his assets would be divided up equitably. I also filed with the court for Bernice to be the trustee of the corporation's assets so that she could make the final decisions about dividing them up -- with my help.

The fact that Bernice was in mourning and her family was always around put a damper on my activities with Teresa and June. In the three weeks after Harrison's death and the time when Bernice's parents and sister left I only had one session each with Teresa and June; they were not happy about it.

After her family left and Bernice started back to work she came over to my house to thank me for everything that I had done. "I could not have survived without your help," was the exaggerated (in my view) way that she put it. Then she broke down crying. That night, and every night for the next week, I made her dinner or took her to a restaurant, went to a play, movie, or sporting event with her, or watched TV at my house. We also slept together, although she was fragile and we didn't have sex, though we did cuddle and kiss.

During this time I started having more and more feelings for Bernice; and the fact that she relied on me so much somehow energized protective caveman emotions in me.

The eighth night that Bernice stayed over things changed. She came to bed naked and motivated. Even though I had had one session each with Teresa and June that week, I was horny as hell -- including because I had slept with Bernice without sex for seven nights in a row.

Bernice and I reduced each other to ashes that night. The next morning I asked her to move in with me -- something that I had never done before with any woman -- and asked her to be exclusive. I guess that her head nodding while she cried and buried her face in my chest was a "Yes." The next day I broke it off with both Teresa and June.

After Bernice and I had been having sex every night for about three weeks, while she was at work I went to her house to collect the mail. Poking around I found a box in her first floor closet that had a bunch of mail in it that someone had just thrown there probably with the intent to look at it more closely later, but without having followed through. There were a number of bills from the week after Harrison died, and a notification from her OB/GYN reminding her that her Depo-Provera shot was overdue even during the week after Harrison's death. I knew what a Depo-Provera shot was -- for birth control.