I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers

One small relaxation of the bare skin rule was made which allowed me to slide my hands inside her panties to her ass. This I fondled and probed, though only on the surface. We both enjoyed this. I was too naive to know what the possibilities were with a girl's ass and was reluctant to push my luck. Her cheeks fit nicely in the palms of my hands and I chose to enjoy the new toys that had been given to me.

By the time Sunday evening arrived, I had required relief several times. I could tell that our sessions were taking a toll on Sis as well. Sis was stressed and the duration of our sessions were getting progressively shorter.

On some occasions, she helped me, but on others, she had asked if I could take care of myself. On these occasions, she had gone to her room, and closed and locked the door. I was pretty sure I knew what she was doing, but she never confirmed it and once the door was locked, she turned her music on loud enough that I couldn't hear any sounds that might have given her away.

She always returned with fresh panties and signs that she had washed. It occurred to me that this was a good idea, and I did likewise.

After a break at 5 P.M., Sis announced that my kissing was superb, "I can't take any more today, and it's time for us to move on anyway. Tomorrow is critical, and it is the last thing I'll require you to 'pay for'."

"Oh God. Tell me it's not the bra again. Please."

"No bras. But it may be worse," as she reached down and suggestively inserted her thumbs into the elastic of her panties and stretched them.

Suspiciously, "Ok, that doesn't seem so bad. Do I wear them while we're in the house? Maybe under my pants when we go out? I can do that."

"No. That would be too easy. I only want you to wear them a couple of hours," there was a long pause, "at football practice."

I yelped like a dog getting spanked, "Whhhhatttt? No way. Half those guys think I'm gay anyway. I can't do that."

Sis just stared at me and nodded her head like 'yes you will', "This is big. I need to know that you are serious."

Feeling pressured, "And just what do I get out of this?"

"Well, for one thing, I won't wear panties any more this week while we're together." This would be nice, very nice. "And two, you only have to do it this once; just two hours." This was not so nice. I might as well hang a sign around my neck that said, 'I'm gay'. Then she became obtuse, "Three, I'll give you what girls usually give guys when they take their panties off."

With visions of a locker room disaster, "And what's that? A peek?" My mind was still half on the prospect of the guys in the locker room seeing me in Sis's panties.

"Oh, come on Tyler. This is an easy one. You know what I mean." She paused, "Think about it," and she gave me a not so subtle hint and pulled her panties down quite low, revealing a small patch of her pubic hair. "You want it. You know you want it."

Suddenly, it hit me what Sis meant, "You mean... you mean..."

Sis nodded her head yes and made a circle between the thumb and index finger of her left and slid it over the index finger of her other hand, in and out, in and out, a universal symbol for sex, unless you were from Mars.

"You're serious. You're going to have sex with me?" I had thought about this since yesterday. The prospect both excited me and at the same time, scared the hell out of me.

"I don't see how you can learn about sex, without having sex." She was dead serious. "Unless you don't want to."

"I'm in. But really? We're really going to do it? Brother and sister? What if somebody finds out?"

"We better make sure they don't. I'm not going to tell. Are you?"

"Hell no."

Then Sis became very earnest, "This will change things between us forever. I love you more than anyone and I don't want anything to hurt our relationship. Are you sure you can handle having sex with me? Sex is very powerful."

"I'm positive," but a crazy thought had crept into my mind. "Turn around!"

As she spun around, "Why? You want to see my ass?"

"I'd love to see your ass, but that's not it. I just wanted to be sure you weren't wearing a damned thong!" She wasn't, and she was right. I knew I wanted it.

Sis burst out laughing.

The next morning, clad in Sis's panties, I tried to circumvent my problem. I arrived at the football field 30 minutes early hoping I could change before the guys arrived. Unfortunately, coach didn't show up until 5 till to let us in the facility.

I took a deep breath and headed for the locker room.

To be continued...

Ideas

Sat-Sun - Sis offers to move on to the lesson on intercourse if he'll wear her panties to football practice tomorrow, Monday, and in the meantime she'll go bottomless which will make her naked. She promises this is the last thing he must pay for like this and it will teach him patience. He thinks she means to 'discuss' sex and is not sure it's a good deal. But some things can't be learned from a book or a lecture.

Mon – guys give him hell about wearing panties and he tells them about the deal. They are skeptical. Can you prove it?

Monday night, I slept with Sis, a practice we would continue until Mom and Dad returned. That first night, I lay awake with Sis spooned in front me listening for the sound of her barely audible breathing and watching the shallow rise and fall of her rib cage.

With Sis cradled in my arms, I reflected on what Sis had done for me. If it had been a poker game, Sis was 'all in'. Physically and emotionally, she held nothing back and had nothing of value left to give. There were only two other people in the entire world with anything approaching such commitment to me and both of them lived under this roof.

With her naked body held to mine, I was as stiff as I'd been that first night. The urge to wake Sis and make love to her was hard to resist, but I couldn't bring myself to disturb her.

Tue – Guys are impressed. He can't practice in pads and needs attention. Cheerleader is called to help. Were the scratches worth it? Yes, it was the best deal I ever made. But he won't divulge who it was. She tries to coax it out of him with a promise of sex.

Cheerleader taking care of his scratches tells him half the team thinks he's gay. He says no and she says she can tell and gives him a wet French kiss. He makes a tent which she grabs. Why do girls always do that? He follows up by checking her with a hand in her panties and a finger in her pussy. She makes the panty offer on condition that he never tells anyone and takes her panties off and gives them to him. OK if you're not wearing thong!

Wed - Sis teachs him how to eat a girl out. He uses the new skill on the panty girl which leads to several friends needing service the next day which results in all getting fucked.

Thu - Sis progresses to blow jobs and 69 and time for cheerleader to pay up. He throws in oral bonus. She's never had it before since the fball players have a pact. All their girls have to give them blow jobs. They don't return the favor. She is overwhelmed with this head between her legs.

Sis confesses that he has had her wet all week. It was unexpected.

She warns Tyler to be careful. Sexual intimacy is a powerful thing. Girls may think they're falling in love and may be vulnerable to a guy who treats them nice. She tells him that if a girl lets him between her legs she's vulnerable and her resistance is low, particularly orally.

Fri – Sis gives Tyler the 2nd thing that he can be her first with. Anal but she's scared due to bad experience with a turkey in high school. Tyler is reluctant to hurt her and tries to refuse. She says no, he can help her find out if she likes anal and he's the only one she would trust to help her. He can't refuse. Lube and slow penetration.

Tyler gets even for the manhandling from his sister at the end of the first week by returning the favor.

I would never be able to repay Sis for what she had done. Every girl I met would be compared to Sis.

Mom and dad call to say, they'd like to spend another week. Another week of practice.

Catastrophy before Thanksgiving – a roommate is killed in a car wreck and Katy and the remaining two roommates need Tyler. He goes immediately to Tucson to help his sister. Katy is overwhelmed with gratitude that he is there for him and jumps up on him in the dorm lobby wrapping legs around him and kissing and giving desperate thanks. Calls him Tyler and does not want other dorm girls to know he is her brother. He carries her to her room and meets the other two girls. Comforts and fucks them. Katy is hurting already and misses her brother. You're not fucking my baby brother. No, I'm pretty sure he's fucking me. Realizing how much relief Tyler gave them, they suggest Katy needs it and they'll look the other way. In the middle, Katy blurts out, I've missed this so much and time to fess up.

Home for funeral. Virgin sister of dead girl needs company of her sister's friends and returns to campus with them for a 'break'. Tyler comforts her. She's a virgin and he is gentle. Then Tyler has to go home for a football game on Thursday and everyone realizes he's not a college kid at ASU, but a high schooler from Chandler High. I'm going to law school. Did I do something statutory? It won't look good on the resume.

Tyler picks up Katy who looks like hell. Roommates tell him they are worried about her. Katy tells mom she has something to tell her after Christmas.

Mom gets drenched with booze at party and comes home to shower, but hers is stopped up so she uses Katy's. Showering with mom at Christmas. Blurts out, I thought it was Katy and TSHTF. Calls dad and

Katy defends Tyler.

Conversation with mom - and tells mom that she loves Tyler, is ashamed of herself, and will leave school and go somewhere to be alone and get over him. All her fault. Tyler is hurt. When were you going to tell me? You can't love your brother. How do you know you love him? Conversation back and forth between the three. Just like you know you live dad.

Dad comes home and mom tells him what's up. He needs convincing and she suggests speaking to them separately and to threaten the other sibling. Both take blame and defend the other. Punish me, not them.

Tyler realizes that he loves Sis. Was just slow to recognize it.

Dad and mom hatch a scheme to help their children. Lawyer, marriage docs, finish school here low key and then leave the country. Katy to find a job and Tyler to finish his degree abroad as husband and wife. Lots of things to hide and people to leave.

------------------Date night-------------------

----------------------------------------

The next day with my buddies and afterwards

----------------------------------------

Sunday mercy from Sis

----------------------------------------

The next week - football team and other stuff

dbrains
dbrains
283 Followers
12