I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had shaved everything, I used my finger tips to slide up her pussy against the grain of her 'beard', feeling for telltale stubble that would indicate where Sis needed more attention. Finally, I was certain that Sis was as smooth and bald as a peach.

"Voila! Done!"

Sis handed me a washcloth, "Get this wet, warm water, and clean me up good."

Soon I had a very warm washcloth and was wiping Sis's pussy while she purred, "Ummm, that feels so good...Make sure you get all of the loose hair." I rinsed the cloth and repeated the procedure once more.

"I'm glad we're done. This tub is getting hard," and squirmed lifting one cheek then the other from the hard tub.

"It looks...nice Sis. Amazing really," as I leaned down placing my lips on Sis. I slid my hands under her butt so that it didn't have to carry her weight against the hard surface of the tub. Sis raised up enough to let my hands underneath her. With my hands positioned there, I could feel all of her little jerks and trembles as I worked Sis's pussy with my tongue and mouth.

She must have been pretty far gone by the time I finished shaving her. Within a couple of minutes, she grunted with pleasure and her body tensed, including the two cheeks I was cupping in my hands, but it wasn't the same as before. This tension was sexual and Sis climaxed sitting on my hands.

She leaned over me with her hands around my neck, "Take me to the bed, and take me, please."

I picked her up in my arms. As I walked to the bed, it occurred to me that I had been handling Sis's ass for the past few minutes. "Sis, you know I had my hands all over your ass. It didn't look like you even noticed. Maybe you're making progress with your issue."

Sis nodded, "You're right. I never even noticed. Well, that's not right. I definitely knew they were there, but it was just nice. No flashbacks!" She nestled her head under my chin and squeezed my neck.

I placed her on the bed, and she scooted over from the edge, making room for me. I hesitated, considering the possibility of more oral, but Sis wasn't the only one in need. The ache between my legs made my decision for me. She opened her legs and I took my position between them.

Sis started to reach down and guide me, but I stopped her, "I got it," and swiveled my hips enough to allow the head of my erection to slide down over Sis's beautiful shaved pussy. Sis's body reacted as the head slid down between her lips, the pre-cum providing lube until I got to the point where I could feel an inviting softness which gave way to a slight pressure. Now, Sis was providing all the lube we needed. I pressed harder and my length began gliding in.

Sis's eyes closed and her head rolled to the side. Her mouth opened slightly to inhale a long deep breath, as I continued one slow easy penetrating stroke, until Sis had everything I could give her. Limited as my experience was, I knew I was doing this right, or right enough.

The shave had taken a while. As a result, I didn't last very long. I forced myself firmly up against her, holding for the squirt, and continued the process. There were several more forceful spurts followed by a series of smaller ones which trailed off, each one I forced as deep as possible into Sis.

Somewhere along the way, I had stopped watching Sis, lost in my own climax. When I had calmed enough to focus, Sis was watching me.

Realizing that I had cum too quick, "I'm sorry Sis. I couldn't hold off. That shave really did it for me. Sorry you didn't get yours."

"Who says I didn't? I came twice while you were shaving me...and besides, I had a small one just now when you did."

Remembering how exciting it had been shaving Sis, I had to ask, "Can I shave you next time you need it?"

Sis played coy, "I don't know. You get distracted easily, and a girl could get hurt if you weren't paying attention. Should I trust you?"

I did the three fingered Boy Scout salute, with thumb grasping pinky "Scouts honor, I will do my best!"

"Well, I don't think the Boy Scouts give belt loops for Pussy Shaving, but I might give you one." Sis laughed.

"Sis, belt loops are for Cubs. Boy Scouts would give me a patch," and I laughed at that thought.

When we finished laughing, Sis stood up, "I need to wash. We can't continue the lesson without it, unless of course you'd like to continue without it? I think some guys like it this way."

I looked down in time to see a 3 inch gooey white ribbon of cum oozing from Sis's pussy, "Oh no. I'm sorry, but if one of your lesson's calls for me eating that, I'm not sure I can do it."

Sis looked down, and huffed, "Oh... Oh... get me something... quick," as she began walking stiff legged, feet apart toward the bath room. The cum continued to drip down her leg, onto the carpet. I guess I'd delivered quite a load.

Watching Sis doing her awkward stiff legged dance to her bathroom, I laughed out loud as I raced ahead and grabbed the wash cloth I had wiped her with earlier and handed it to her.

As she began wiping her crotch and then her legs, she moaned, "Shoot! It's not funny. I got it on my carpet. Now you'll need to Bissell it."

"Me? It's coming out of you!"

"Well, you put it there. It's yours!"

"Really? I didn't hear you objecting." But I knew I'd help her with the carpet. We were just doing the typical brother-sister routine in a very non-routine situation.

"I'll help you with it later. No point doing it now, in case we make more mess. Just need to do it before Mom and Dad get home."

After wiping the worst off, Sis started the shower. A couple of minutes later we were taking our 3rd or 4th shower of the day. I washed Sis's hair and then soaped and washed her thoroughly. It was a turn on, for her too.

Sis gave me a smile, "Hey, I've got an idea. You feeling like a little competition?"

I was suspicious, "What have you got in mind?"

"Your mouth vs my hand! First one to climax loses," as she said this she wrapped fingers around my cock and began gently stroking. It was a subtle little move, not much action at all, except that any action on my dick like this was effective. It took a few seconds to realize this was just like earlier. She had taken off early!

"Stop that Sis. You're such a little cheat!" I had to pull her hand off cock.

She winked at me, "Come on," and reached for my erection once more. I caught her hand and she pulled me along to the bed.

"Hey, what do I get when I beat you?"

Sis explained the little game and her expected outcome, "I'll finish you off, but it's not going to happen. And when I beat you, you have to finish me off."

"That's silly. Everybody gets off. How is there a loser?"

Sis smiled at me and nodded her head, "Now you're getting it. In sex, everyone should win. If someone has to lose, you're doing it wrong."

"It's a lesson, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Now get on the bed, on your side, and raise a leg," she commanded.

As soon as I raised my leg, Sis locked fingers around my cock and began pumping furiously. She took her time getting into her position. As soon as she was close, I reached around her waist and pulled her too me. She was at least decent enough to spread her legs for me.

As soon as her pussy was close enough, I locked my mouth on it and gave it a hard suck. Sis's body convulsed and she grunted. It shocked her enough that she stopped the furious stroking. It was a good thing too. She was way too effective with that hand.

I was learning one thing from Sis. In these little games with her you needed to take whatever advantage you could. I had what I thought would be a decisive trick to play, and I slid first one finger, then a second into that moist little tight slit.

"You cheating little twerp!" She was rocking her pussy against my mouth with fervor. I figured if she'd really been angry, she wouldn't be enjoying it so much. I didn't want her angry. I wanted to beat her.

Between the fingers I was giving her and the mouthing, I thought I just might... have a... chance. No, I didn't. Suddenly I moaned into Sis's pussy and stopped sucking as I felt my balls contract, and my first load squirted. I was in rapture and Sis... well, Sis had been looking down the 'barrel' as my gun fired point blank.

Sis was stunned as my first load hit her in the face and her hand stopped, but it was stilled wrapped around me, so I provided the action and finished draining whatever was left of my load. Part of it caught Sis and part of it fell on the bed.

There was a gooey mess on Sis's face, running from one eye which was closed, down over her mouth, "Hand me the towel. I can't open my eyes."

I located the towel on the bed beside Sis and handed it to her.

As she wiped her face, "Ok, you know what you owe me. Thought you had me with those fingers, didn't you? "

"It was working too. If you hadn't cheated and started early, twice, I would have had you," and I placed my head back between Sis's legs. Before I started paying off the wager, I stopped to admire Sis's bald pussy. Up close, it was beautiful. "You... look great with no hair."

"Glad you like it. Keep being sweet and maybe I'll let you help me with it until I go back to UA. It'll have to be trimmed several times."

"Deal," as I settled my mouth back on Sis's pussy and replaced the two fingers I'd removed while getting the towel. A couple of minutes later, Sis locked her thighs around my head and grunted followed by a long, "Mmmmm." Those thighs really were like a vice when Sis came.

*****

Sis continued my lesson the rest of the day, although we did slow down a bit. I might have been a bit rough on her private parts and she was getting sore. Fact of the matter is, my dick was also a bit tender to the touch. That doesn't mean we stopped, but Sis talked a bit more and I was much gentler with my mouth.

That night, Sis suggested my bed as most of today's action, and associated mess, had occurred in hers. It had been a long day for both of us. I was surprised, but my thoughts weren't of more sex. Instead, I found myself looking forward to curling up behind Sis and getting a good night's sleep.

Just as we had the night before, we spooned naked with Sis tucked in front of me. I had her wrapped with one arm under, Sis holding that hand, and my other hand cupping one of her breasts. Soon, Sis's breathing grew deep and slow. She'd drifted off to sleep.

I spent a few blissful minutes thing about what a lucky guy I was to have Katie for a sister and a few thoughts that were not very brotherly. Soon, I followed Sis off to sleep.

I think we both slept undisturbed until Sis's phone alarm went off at 6 a.m. the next morning. Sis slapped at it, and after a couple of fumbles, managed to swipe the alarm off. After a good night's sleep, things were back to normal, not actually normal, but good.

Sis backed into my arms again, and I slid my morning wood between her legs. Sis snickered, "Do you always have that thing?" And wiggled her hips several times, rubbing the lips of her bare pussy up and down my erection.

"Not always. Mostly when I'm around you naked."

Sis wiggled one last time, and I slid back just enough for the head to slip down to the entrance of her moist little doorway. She moaned and pushed herself half way down on me, "Ok, show me what you've learned."

Five minutes later, Sis had a pair of my underwear clutched between her legs and we were walking to the shower.

Things felt calmer today. In the shower, I washed Sis, but stuck mostly to business, although I did spend a little extra time soaping her ass. She clenched a few times, but it was all in play, no jitters, and no tension.

While I was busy soaping her ass, "You know Carol has plans for you today, don't you? She's definitely planning on fucking you? Are you ok with that?"

"You keep saying that she wants to, but I still don't see it."

"She's got a guilty conscience, so she's probably trying to set things right. Of course, she's also seen a different you this week. Face it, you're beginning to look and act attractive."

"You're my sister. You have to say that. As far as Carol is concerned, maybe I'll fuck her."

After a quick breakfast, Sis hugged me and with a touch of worry in her voice, "Take care of yourself," and I was headed out the door, on my way to practice.

*****

Next installment, we'll see how things go with Carol and I'll graduate.