I Got Caught in Girls Underclothes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted, "Shit Sis. Take it easy. They're not golf balls!" And my hand slid down to her offending paw, applying a gentle pressure to her hand, mainly to draw her attention to the hand that was threatening to crush my equipment into mush.

Sis immediately opened her hand, "I am so sorry. Did I hurt you too much?"

"No, I'll be ok... in a few minutes," as a breath sighed in relief.

Sis continued, "It's just that... I have this thing about... up... well, a guy's head between my legs. It felt like lightning when you touched me. That's why I don't do it very often. I tend to lose control." She was clearly embarrassed with this admission.

"Really? You mean if I do this," as I sucked her lips roughly once more, "you might lose control?" Sis's hips rocked forward to meet my touch. I tried to downplay the elation this measure of control over Sis gave me and deadpanned, "That's... interesting, Sis."

I wanted to test this last bit of 'information' and leaned into my task. I began sucking on her lips, occasionally backing off a little to allow me to mouth most of her bare little peach. It was juicy as a peach and I was finding that I liked the taste... a lot.

Judging by Sis's loud moaning and thrusting of her pussy against my mouth, she was likely telling the truth. The harder she thrust herself at me, the harder I sucked.

As I sucked harder, Sis groaned as I pulled her lips into my mouth. I was stretching them fiercely. At times Sis hips made as if to pull away from me. In hindsight, I'm sure she was feeling some pain, but she never followed through, instead grunting, "More... almost there... don't stop..., it's been... so long," all the while, she kept forcing her pussy to my mouth.

Soon, her legs locked around my head, as if to suffocate me, and her entire body tensed. I could feel several strong spasms rack her body as she had a prolonged orgasm.

I enjoyed every grunt, every tremble, of Sis's body. I guess its male ego. Until today, I wouldn't have thought I had one, but Sis's reaction buoyed me. I did like knowing I could make her 'lose it'. I was confused by my feelings. I didn't really want to control anyone, certainly not Sis. Still, it was hard to describe how it felt knowing I could do this to Sis.

My ego flexed its new found muscle, "Was that what you meant by 'losing it', Sis?" I wanted to hear her say, 'Yes'.

Sis wasn't ready to acknowledge that, but her voice quavered, "No... I was... just... putting on... a show for you." She fought for calm, and with breath that was still labored, "Wanted... to make you feel good."

I grinned up at her, knowing she had been mine. Time to rub it in a little, "Well, if you really wanted to make me feel good, seems like you wouldn't have forgotten to do me. Not even one little tiny kiss."

Sis blushed, "Alright, I might have lost it, just a little. That's why I don't let anyone do that to me anymore."

"Really? You said it had been a long time. How long?" Sis had been my sister... forever, but you can live with someone for years, and not know anything truly personal about them.

"We can talk about it, but would it be ok if you finished what you started?" and she freed herself from our position and moved to the center of the bed, on her back.

I knew what she wanted me to finish. I needed it to. It had been a lot of fun seeing Sis lose it, but I was throbbing again.

Sis's hand had gone to her pussy, and she was feeling herself and not in a sexual way, "Do you mind... checking me out. We might have gotten a little carried away."

We had. Actually, I guess I had. What I saw made me cringe, "Sis, your lips are... huge. They're three or four times their regular size, and really red. Did... did I hurt you?"

"Well, you were pretty... forceful. But if I thought you were really hurting me, I would have stopped you." I wasn't as sure about her assertion.

As I positioned myself between her legs, "You said it had been a long time and you didn't let guys do it. How long since you did it? That is, let a guy do it," as I began to slowly engage Sis's abused pussy.

Sis flinched, "Go slow. I'm a little tender," and looked me straight in the eyes, "No one's done that to me since I was a freshman."

"Really? And you just did it with me?"

"Well, of course. I told you I like it, and I trust you."

Sis may have been swollen, but she was wet and getting wetter by the second. As I tenderly slid in a couple of inches, I watched Sis's expression to make sure I wasn't hurting her. She seemed fine, and I eased most of the way back out and re-inserted. This time going two thirds of the way. This elicited a small grunt of satisfaction from Sis, and my next thrust went all the way.

Sis closed her eyes and exhaled slowly, "You're really sweet, but you don't have to hold back now. You've got me ready," and finally interspersed with low feminine grunts, "Some girl... is going to... get very... lucky with you," as her body responded to my efforts.

I picked up the pace, but the memory of her abused lips kept the brakes on. Soon, we were both on the edge, and I couldn't hold back any longer. The urge to plunge into Sis overcame concerns. As I plunged deep and forced myself against Sis, her arousal heightened. She met each thrust with her own urgency.

It was a chain reaction. Once it started, it couldn't be stopped, not that either of us wanted to stop it. We both felt several spurts as my manhood delivered a message of lust and love against the back of Sis's cervix.

"Ummm, I felt that. You're so DEEP! Good thing I'm on the pill or that might have been IT... So nice. Stay as long as you can. Please?"

I wanted to stay all night, but five minutes was out of the question. Sis had exhausted me, "Sorry. I'm shrinking."

"It's ok. You did great. Can you reach the cloth on my night stand?"

Sis took the cloth I offered and placed it over the mess that was beginning to ooze out. She looked at me seriously, "You really do make a mess down there."

I protested, "You weren't complaining a few minutes ago!"

Sis grinned, "You're so easy. I can always count on you for some fun. I was just kidding you. Let's go shower. It's almost time to call it a night."

Ten minutes later I was toweling Sis off. I took care to dry everything. As I patted gently between her legs, "Are you ok down there? I was pretty rough on you."

With a flirty smile and twinkling eyes, "I'll be fine by morning, assuming you don't molest me again tonight! Could you grab a wash cloth for the bedside, just in case?"

Back in bed, we settled into what was our new normal, with me spooned behind Sis, arms wrapped around her, and both of us naked. Practice and activities of the day had taken their toll on me. Maybe it was the sex that got Sis. Within a few minutes, we have both drifted off to a sound sleep. I had forgotten about the oral that Sis owed me.

The next morning, before I was fully awake, Sis positioned herself astride me, pinning my morning wood between us, "Would it be ok if I went to practice with you? It gets boring waiting around for you to come home." As if the request needed selling, she rocked her body back and forth, effectively stroking me with her bare bottom.

Based on the little murmurs, she must have been enjoying herself as much as I was.

Grunting with each rock of Sis's body, "Raise up Sis." She did as I bid, and the look on her face told me that she knew exactly what I wanted and that we were in agreement. The sexy little lopsided grin on her face would have gotten me hard even if she hadn't done anything else.

She stopped her rocking for a moment, leaned her torso forward toward my chest, which brought her face close, and raised her crotch from its pinning position to allow my erection to spring free and tall. It was now resting near the crack of her tight beautiful ass.

I started to reach around and position things when Sis stopped me, "I got it," and began raising herself up which brought the head of my stiff penis down past her nearly dripping pussy. I could feel the lips of her pussy sliding over me. They must have been swollen.

Just as the head reached her opening, she wiggled her hips and squatted on me. For a moment, I was blocked, just off center. Sis raised herself slightly, made a delicate adjustment and squatted once more. This time, a couple of inches of Sis's heavenly opening engulfed me. Now that she had me thoroughly trapped, she lay her chest down on me, flattening her breasts against me. I could feel the hard little nipples poke against me as she wiggled them a time or two for effect.

She arched her back, which lined us up, and rocked back toward my crotch. I could hear her breath exhale as she impaled herself on me. When she was as far as she could go, she wiggled her crotch, which sent a thrill through me. I gripped her cheeks and held her in place as I tried to force a little more of myself into her.

I felt a gentle upward pressure of her ass as she slowly backed off preparing for the next piston stroke. Soon she had a machine like rocking of her hips going. Maybe it was the extra pressure due to the angle between us, unlike the straight in approaches we usually took, but soon we were both frantic.

I was first to cum, but soon after Sis felt my contraction, she began to orgasm as well. Her hips rocked more slowly, in hard thrusts to match the contractions of her own orgasm.

When we were both spent, her weight settled onto me, and I slowly ran hands up and down her back, caressing her from shoulder blades to ass cheeks. Sis ate it all up, and I reveled in her pleasure.

We lay quietly for some time, me nodding in and out of sleep, before Sis noticed the time, "We need to get showered and dressed, quick. Can we hit the McDonalds drive through on the way? You'll need something to eat."

Enjoying the position we were in, "I could just skip practice today. One day won't matter."

"Ok, we've been through this. If we do that, the next thing we'll have to do is lie to mom and dad. We need everything to be completely normal when they get back." The everything normal part turned out to be a joke, but who knew.

Sis had already hopped up and was headed for the shower, "To speed things up, you use your shower."

"Come on. I love showering with you."

"No way. I know what happens when we get in the shower together. We don't have time!" That was it. She closed her door, and I went to my own shower.

She was right. An egg mac and a milk would be good, but I looked forward to our showers, "I'd rather shower with you," and I stood waiting to see if it would gain any traction.

I got my answer when I heard the water in her shower, followed almost immediately by the door, then a loud gasp.

I yelled in, "You taking a cold shower?"

Sounding like she was shivering, "Yes and you might want to do the same."

What the hell. If she could do it, so could I and if what they said about cold showers was true, she was right again. I did need it. I decided to position myself first, and then just turn it on, "Hoooly shit!" You'd be surprised how fast you can take a shower with no hot water. Two minutes later Sis and I both stepped out of our showers.

From Sis's bathroom came a barely audible chuckle, "Did that help?"

I looked down to take stock of my equipment. It was still there, a shrunken shadow of its recent glory, "Yeah, I guess... if you're ok with a guy with a 1 inch penis." More laughter, louder this time. It was a nice sound even if it was at my expense.

A couple more minutes and we were heading down the stairs for one of the few practices that Sis would watch. She was dressed in a plain long white t-shirt top which came low enough to cover the pretty little ass I knew she had. She wore a bra, with a pair of jean shorts with a small cuff that came just above her knees. All in all, nothing to attract any attention from the opposite sex, and wouldn't impress the girls with her fashion sense.

With heavy sarcasm, "Sharp, Sis."

As we walked out the door, Sis responded, "What did you expect? Maybe one of my see through tops with no bra, accompanied by a skirt up to my ass and no panties? I'm sure your buddies would like that look."

As I thought about the prospect of the guys seeing Sis dressed as I'd seen her the past few days, a retort leapt from my mouth, "NO!" Instantly, I realized how possessive it had sounded, "I mean... it... that's not you. I know you... uhh... don't like to attract attention... "

Sis snickered as I stammered, "I know what you mean, and you're right. What you've seen the past few days isn't me. That's only for you. I'm just a slut for you and that's just for this week. But thank you for worrying about me. There's hope for you yet."

Twenty minutes later, we deposited our trash by the parking lot, and I walked Sis over to the bleachers by the practice field. The cheerleaders were arriving, and I was one of the last guys to arrive.

"If it gets hot, take the truck keys and go get a drink or start the AC. Ok?"

Before we finished, Carol had walked over, "Well, is this your mystery girl? I was hoping to see her."

I blushed, but Sis was ready, "Mystery girl? Afraid not. Even I haven't seen her. I'm his... older sister," then her tone went flat, "He's told me all about you."

Now it was Carols turn to blush. She pursed her lips, and almost as a question, "You mean, that we had... sex," with sex coming out practically a whisper.

Sis knew she had Carol on her spear, and locked eyes, "No, I mean ALL about you. Not just the sex."

Carol didn't actually look away, but hung her head slightly, while still maintaining her gaze on Sis's face, "Look, you two probably hate me. If I were you, I would." She raised her face again to look at Sis directly, "I know it doesn't mean anything to you, but I've regretted that for 3 years. She slumped and started to leave, "Got to get to practice."

Sis surprised both of us, "Carol, Tyler's a bigger person than me. He's forgiven you. I'll try too, but he's my baby brother, so it's not so easy."

Carol looked at her and silently mouthed, 'thank you', and before trotting over to Ms. T's practice, she approached me, and whispered, "Mom found me sleeping naked when she got home. I told her I was tired, but I don't think the bought it," then smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek.

Sis looked at me, "Maybe she's ok."

"Thanks Sis. She needed that. You were right about leaving her in bed naked. Her mom found her."

Sis smiled, "Good."

Five minutes later I was dressed and on the practice field.

It was a good practice. For only the second time, my head was completely in the practice. I focused on the routes, tried to put moves on the defenders, and generally had a good time. It didn't hurt that I had a fan in the bleachers. Sis was standing up on the aluminum seats yelling. She yelled for everyone and was really loud. It was embarrassing.

The guys noticed our fan as well, "Hey, is that her? She doesn't look like a wildcat but she's got a set of lungs on her."

From someone behind me, "Nice piece of ass."

"Ok guys. Take it easy. That's my sister. She got bored."

One of the guys decided this might be an opportunity, "Well, in that case, maybe I'll introduce myself after practice."

"Down boy. She's a sophomore at UA and too old for you. Besides, she's seeing someone." That was something between the truth and a lie. What time we had between now and Mom and Dad's return, I hoped was mine. I didn't think one these guys would stand a chance with Sis, but it bothered me to think about any of these guys having anything to do with my sister, particularly after yesterday's talk with Carol.

Practice was good. For the first time, it was something I wanted to do, not just an activity for my parents. I didn't really object to doing it for them, but that type of commitment doesn't create much enthusiasm. Now I was excited.

As we were walking to the truck, Carol approached, "Tyler, I need another favor."

"If it's a ride, sure. That's ok isn't it Sis?" Sis nodded.

"No. I need you to talk to Bonnie and me. About the stuff we talked about yesterday. It's important."

I was surprised, "Sure. Would tomorrow be ok? I have a commitment for today."

"That'd be great," and she heaved a sigh of relief, as if a weight was lifting, "Tomorrow after practice?" I shook my head in the affirmative. Relieved, Carol turned toward her car.

Sis smiled coyly, "A commitment?" and then turned sarcastic, "You're so dedicated... to a... nice piece of ass." Sis must have ears like a bat.

When we were in the truck, ready to head home, I looked over at Sis, "Why do guys say, 'I'm going to get a piece of ass' when what they really mean is a 'piece of pussy'?"

"You're kidding. Right?"

"No. Not completely. They all say it and I'm pretty positive none of them ever get it. They get the other."

Sis seemed surprised, "Well... I... you've got me. I have no idea. Of course, I don't have you're experience with what guys say. I suspect that even the guys I've dated knew better than to tell me they were 'looking for a piece of ass' no matter which part of me they were talking about."

Striving for naive, "So, I shouldn't tell that to girls?"

"Not unless you want to kill any chance you have with them."

"Uhmmm. Thought so." As little as I knew about girls, I didn't need Sis to tell me this. "By the way, a couple of the guys thought you might be interested in seeing them."

"Really? A couple of the guys who are trading letter jackets for blow jobs thought I might be interested in wearing a letter jacket?"

"Don't worry. I told them you were seeing someone, and that you were too old for them."

Something about my defense didn't go over well, "Too old? Just how old did you tell them I was? Thirty? And I can decide who I want to date. I don't need you protecting me from those snot nosed brats."

"That's not exactly what I told them. What I said was you were a sophomore at UA and what I meant was you were too mature to be interested in any high schoolers. Besides, they're not good enough for you!"

Sis perked up, "So, you think I'm mature, and you were trying to protect me?"

"You're my o," almost stepped in it and caught myself, "my big sister, and of course I'd protect you. Just like you'd take care of me," And to myself, 'like you are taking care of me'.

Sis was happy again, "Are you ready for today's class? It's the hardest one for me, so I saved it for last. No promises but I'll do my best."

"I'm ready. I'm just not sure what today's class is?"

"Really? I thought sure you knew when you were joking with the 'piece of ass' question."

"Not really. I was just asking a stupid question. Are you telling me today's class is your ass?"