I Got Fucked By My Uncle

Story Info
How I hooked up with my uncle.
1.5k words
4.21
60k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi loves, Nina here! If you haven't read any of my past posts, I'm 28 years old, recently separated and over the past few months I've transitioned into sex work to make my living and make ends meet. I'm from Canada but have a Lebanese background.

My clients range in age but are usually much older in their 50s and 60s. I use dating sites to find many of my clients. My profile on one of the dating sites has pictures of me from the neck down, as I don't want to risk my parents finding out about what I do for a living (don't ask me for my profile link because I won't give it).

A while back I got a message on the dating site from a man in his 60s who was interested in meeting a younger woman like me. Before answering any messages, I skim through the person's profile to see if I'm interested. This particular person had his photos set to private and his public photos didn't show his face. According to his profile he was in his 60s and like me was from a Lebanese background. Believe it or not, I had never been with someone with the same background as me so I was intrigued. Plus, I have a weakness for older men and so I decided to message back.

We began talking and I instantly felt some sort of familiarity towards him. We decided to exchange pictures and it turned out that my instinct was correct - the man was my uncle (i.e. my dad's brother). I was shocked and didn't know what to do. All of the pictures I had sent him were from the face down so he wouldn't know it's his niece, but many of them were racy and had me wearing very little. He commented on my body, telling me how beautiful he found me and everything he wanted to do to me if I was in front of him. I wonder if he would have said all this if he knew it was his niece he was talking to.

Against my better judgement, I continued to talk to him and sent him nudes. I decided to not fully crop these pictures and they showed the bottom half of my face, almost to give him a hint about who he's speaking to. He still didn't seem to realize it was me as we continued to talk dirty over chat. Then...he asked to hire me. My heart sunk in my chest. I knew this would be coming, but I didn't think about how I would react. I didn't respond instantly and decided to think about it as my mind went back and forth. On one hand, the idea of sleeping with my uncle was one that I had never thought of, but it turned me on like crazy. It was wrong and inappropriate but made my heart race like crazy. On the other hand...he's my uncle...my dad's brother and a spitting image of my father. This was wrong on so many levels. But maybe that's why it was so appealing.

I accepted his offer, not knowing what I would do or what the plan was. I was just going to show up at his door and gauge his reaction. If he would be into it, I would let things happen. Otherwise...well, I didn't really have a plan B.

I wore my favourite outfit - my peach backless top and my tight white mini skirt. I didn't wear a bra and put on a lace white thong, with a pair of wedges and a short coat.

My stomach was in knots during my Uber ride. I was nervous and felt my body getting warm and my ears burning. The Uber arrived at the familiar house that I had visited countless times with my family.

I got out of the car and made my way to the door. I thought twice about ringing the doorbell but mustered enough courage to do it. Seconds later, the door opened and I saw my uncle's familiar face. He squinted to see who it was until realizing it was me. He hugged me and let me in and asked me what I was doing here. He helped me with my coat, revealing my naked back as he mentioned that he didn't have much time as he was expecting company.

He sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit beside him. I snuggled beside him, my tight skirt riding up as I did so. "I think you were expecting me," I said to him.

His smile faded gradually. It was hard for me to tell whether he knew it was me he was chatting with all this time and was just playing dumb, or whether he was genuinely shocked.

Then the yelling began. My uncle was a man with a temper and he began lecturing me. He told me I had lost my way and my mind and that my life has fallen apart since my separation. He commented on my outfit, saying I looked like a whore, how he was ashamed to have a relative who sells her body for sex.

Then something unexpected happened, which I did not see coming. My eyes started to water and I broke down completely. My life had taken a complete u-turn over the past year. From being happily married to getting separated, being broke and in debt with shitty credit, and having to rely on selling myself to put food on the table. He was right. My life had fallen apart and I had lost my way.

Then, I felt a familiar warmth, as I felt my uncle wrap his arms around me. He told me that he cared for me and that he's only angry because he cares. I continued to sob, resting my head on his shoulder as he comforted me by rubbing my back. We stayed this way a while longer until I looked up at him. His face was rather close to mine as I could make out each individual hair in his beard. I planted a platonic kiss on his cheek, just on the edge of his lips. He just stared back. I planted another as his strong hands continued to caress my naked back, this time slower and more firm. Then I brought my lips close to his and kissed him, this time non-platonically and to my surprise, he kissed back. Our lips remained locked together as I pulled his face close to mine. He started touching and feeling me all over and I sat on his lap facing him, continuing to kiss passionately. I unbuttoned his shirt buttons as he removed my top's straps from my shoulders.

I made my way down slowly but hungrily, kissing and biting his neck and shoulders, his chest, stomach, until reaching his pants. I got on my knees in front of him and undid his pants. I whipped out his rock hard cock, stroking and kissing it while looking up at his eyes. He leaned his head back as I took his cock in my mouth, giving him the best blowjob I possibly could, making him proud of his good, innocent niece. I dug my mouth under his cock and put his testicles in my mouth, rinsing and moisturizing then with my mouth's warmth. I could hear him breathing louder. "Good...he's enjoying himself," I thought to myself. Moments later, he put a condom on.

I slipped my thong off and lifted my skirt up to my waist as I sat on his cock. My pussy was dripping wet and hungry to feel him inside me. I lowered myself on to his tower and felt him invade my pussy, as I let out a quiet moan. He grabbed my tiny exposed breasts and started pulling on my tender nipples. I moaned and started to bounce on his cock. He continued to tug and suck and bite my nipples as he continued to fuck me without a care in the world.

Moments later, he came, satisfied and content with what I had done for him. I stayed on top of his cock a bit longer, as I could feel it settling down and the warmth of the cum through the condom.

My uncle had asked me to stay the night. I didn't have any extra clothes but was okay to sleep naked in his bed, as he cuddled me. I felt safe and warm and protected.

I woke up in the middle of the night to see him wide awake, playing with my tits. I got up and started kissing him. We made love again that night, this time without protection. Feeling his hot sticky cum permeate my pussy lips was a feeling like no other.

I made him breakfast in the morning before heading home. My uncle ended up paying me for my services too, which was nice of him. I know what I did would seem wrong to some, but to me it was an enjoyable experience. This was not the last time that we had done this, as we had decided to link up several more times. We had an understanding that it would be in both our best interest that this remains a secret both of us take to the grave. And for me, having this dirty little secret made it even more fun.

-Nina