I Have My Two Moms

Story Info
Devon decides he wants to be the meat in a mom sandwich.
3k words
3.89
81.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
217 Followers

My birth mom, Crystal, is anything but a model citizen. Even to this day, she has a hard time keeping her shit together and struggles to keep a job and to stay out of rehab or jail. Last time I had to go downtown to bail her out, she had gotten caught trying to sell a stolen TV at a pawn shop. Her counselor tells me I'm codependent because after I got her out I gave her the sixty bucks she needed for a quick fix but I can't help it. I love her and I can't stand watching her cry or just lay there in that sad stupor itching herself. When she's sober she's one of the most beautiful women you've ever seen. She still rarely showers or combs those long, dirty blonde curls, her teeth have a light yellow tint, she wears white tanks that are tight enough to show every slight curve of her tiny titties and leggings that still manage to be loose on her, but somehow, she still has an almost blinding shine about her. All the cops in town, except my dad, are smitten by her mind numbing smile and charming personality. For being so fucked up, she's very sweet and her bitchy side only comes out when she's looking for that next high or when she has to face my other mom.

Brandy is the exact opposite. She's bitchy twenty-four/seven and she always has a stuffy look on her face. I wouldn't describe her as pretty, her hair is short and always well kept, she has nice big boobs that poke out from her button up sweaters and a firm ass that fills out her khakis but she still manages to always look plain. She doesn't have an illegal drug problem but she chugs booze by the gallon while the younger kids are in school. Everyone in town, except my dad, hates her and I don't blame them because she defines the word cunt, except for to me. She has always been sweet.

So you can imagine what a joy it is to have these two lovely ladies together in one room. The air is always filled with icy stares, snide remarks, and way too much perfume but you have to know I'm a sucker for punishment because it has always been my dream or should we say, dark twisted fantasy to help them get along like normal people.

I invited them both over to the apartment dad had hooked me up with on my eighteenth birthday. They both thought they were coming over separately to help me set up the place and I definitely needed the help since all I had currently were a few dishes and a queen-size bed set up in my room. I'm not gonna lie. I was pretty nervous, having them in the same building was explosive enough but the thought of trying to get them both naked and slobbing the same knob was nothing but frightening. I'd never fucked either one of them or even come close but I had walked in on Brandy vibing herself more than once and sometimes I'd even stood there and watched her and she hadn't complained. Crystal wasn't shy at all. She'd walk around the house completely naked when I was there and would even serve me breakfast that way sometimes. So I was comfortable with both of their bodies and they both loved my cocky confidence but the trick would be getting them both to relax and I think I had already figured out how to do it.

Brandy showed up first and brought an armful of curtains. Before she walked in I already had a nice bottle of vodka and a glass of ice waiting for her. She set the curtains down and poured herself a drink.

"Thanks kiddo." She said in her deep voice. "You definitely know what your mom likes. I've got a cake out in the car but I'm waiting to get you a present until you tell me what you want."

I stepped close to her and she leaned in for a hug but I reached around and cupped both of her ass cheeks with my hands. "You know damn well what I want." I said, as I pulled her close enough to feel my throbbing cock against her crotch and I planted a kiss on her thin lips."

"God! Devon." She said. "I'm your mom. You can't do that." But I could see the flirty blush that took over her face and I knew that she liked it.

"I'm a man now Brandy and I plan to prove it to you with every last inch of my meat sword."

She had seen my cock plenty of times, so it was no secret that I was well armed and ready to do some more damage to that tender little snatch.

She blushed even more as she put her hand on my firm chest and looked me up and down. "Yes you are." she said.

Brandy and I had been to the gym together at least three times a week over the last few years so we had developed quite a strong bond both emotionally and physically and we both knew exactly what the other had to offer. I leaned in for another kiss but she pushed on my chest. "At least let me finish my first drink you rabid animal."

While she was doing that I carried the curtains into the living room and started trying to figure out which ones should go where. I could feel her hungry eyes following me with every step, so I made sure to stretch up on my tip toes and let her have a taste of every flexed muscles as I lifted the curtain rods up over my head. I grew slightly lightheaded at the thought of my stepmother's cooch getting soaked because of me. I wanted to just go grab her and finish her off immediately but instead I kept working as she swallowed more liquid courage.

When the last curtain was hung and the house was finally looking a little bit like a home. Brandy called for me.

"Hey Honey, it looks beautiful. Could you come get me some more ice."

"Of course." I responded in a hurry but ice was the last thing on my mind until I felt it on my fingers. I filled up her glass but kept one piece in my hand. It seemed like the perfect way to warm up this coldhearted bitch. When she leaned back to take a drink, I popped open the top two buttons of her sweater and rubbed the cube up and down her cleavage. She jolted backwards and almost spilled some booze but she caught herself, relaxed and took another sip. I popped another button, reached inside her bra and rubbed the cube directly on her erect nipple. I braced myself to get slapped but she let out a very pleasurable moan. I figured since there were only positive vibes going on, I might as well go for the gold. I undid her belt, unzipped her pants and reached down past her panties to send a little chill through her clit. Just then the front door swung open and Crystal walked through.

"What the fuck is going on in here!" She yelled.

She was late just like I had expected. You couldn't count on her for anything except fucking up any kind of perfect situation, unless you had learned to plan on it like I had. Even late, she still looked like she had just rolled out of bed and grabbed something to wear out of the dirty clothes hamper.

"Why don't you get your dirty hands off of my son you nasty whore!"

Brandy straightened up but pushed my hand deeper down the front of her pants and I slipped the ice cube between her eager lips.

"Who do you think raised him into such a great kid while you were out sucking dick for a rock, you dirty slut." She yelled back.

"You're just a fake." Crystal yelled as she came running over to hit her with the comforter she had brought for my bed. I stepped between them and blocked the charge as I ripped my hand from Amanda's dripping snatch.

"It's okay you two. I love both of you as much as I possibly can. I couldn't have made it half this far without either of you." I took the plastic case with the blanket in it and set it on the counter and then wrapped my arms around Crystal as she started to sob on my shoulder. I had left sixty cash on her dresser when I was at her house the night before and it was obvious she was high. I took her by the hand, grabbed the comforter and led her into my room. It was very apparent they were making each other uncomfortable and I had a feeling that would defeat my purpose if I didn't give them a quick change of scenery.

We broke out the blanket and stretched it over the mattress. In classic Crystal fashion, it happened to be the wrong size. She had grabbed a double instead of a queen but hey it's the thought that counts and hopefully nobody would notice if it had a couple of stains on it when I returned it tomorrow.

"You do have the receipt for this, right?"

She blushed and looked down at the carpet.

"Goddamit Mom! You stole my fucking birthday present?"

"Well, I uh.."

I grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed next to me. We were laying facing each other but she wouldn't look into my eyes. I could smell smoke on her breath but that didn't leave me any less turned on than I had been at the start.

"I have a way you can make it up to me." I said as I slid my hand up the front of her shirt.

"You want to fuck me like you were about to do to that slutty bitch?"

"I want both of my mom's to turn me into a man on my eighteenth birthday."

My cock was so hard and I didn't think I could take it anymore. She didn't have a bra on so it was easy access to her nipples. She was emotionless as she turned onto her back and spread her legs.

"Do what you gotta do." She said.

It was so pathetic how easy she was about to just give it up. It made me wonder how many other men she had said those same exact words to and how beat up her pussy actually was. I just wanted to put my head on her shoulder, give her a giant hug and fall asleep holding her but it was my birthday dammit and there were two hungry beavers in my house that needed to be fed. I slid her yoga pants down over her hips. She wasn't wearing any panties so I was staring at a very unshaven vagina. She put her hand on my crotch and starting rubbing it. Then she undid my pants and set it free. I was just starting to straddle her when Brandy walked through the door.

"I guess I'm gonna go since it looks like I'm not invited to this party."

"There's plenty of room for both of you." I said. "Let's make this a day to remember."

They gave each other a cold stare.

"Here I got the perfect solution." I haven't got any birthday spankings yet and I've got a cheek for each of you.

I jumped up and finished pulling down my pants the rest of the way, then bent over the bed. "You can take out your frustrations for each other on my ass." Brandy started in right away and her hand stung like hell. I could tell she loved my firm little butt and had severe hatred for my other mom. Crystal didn't get up but she scooted over and wrapped one hand around my shaft, covered my tip with her lips. Brandy reached underneath, cupped my balls and started kissing my neck and breathing on my ears. My body went limp like a noodle and my mind was spinning. I couldn't believe this was happening and how damn easy it had actually been. My moms were fighting over me in my own bedroom.

It was obvious right away that Crystal was very experienced at what she was doing as she managed to twist her hand up and down my shaft while taking the majority of my length in her mouth. I was just starting to realize I could really get used to this when Brandy came around and stuck a breast in my mouth and guided my hand back to her crotch. My first instinct was to just pull her nipple into my mouth and suck on it like an infant but I resisted the urge and ran my tongue around it before biting down on it gently. I also resisted the urge to just ream the shit out of her clit and decided to work my fingers up inside her to that little raspberry on the back of the wall that most girls don't even know they have. Crystal must have been getting too much of a gag reflex from the angle she was working with, so she pushed me back from the bed so she could kneel in front of me. I kept working my fingers up and down inside Brandy as I felt my nuts start to cock a load and get ready to fire. Brandy's body started to stiffen and I could hear her moaning loudly as her knees started to tremble. Crystal started mouthfucking me like there was no tomorrow and my step mother and I climaxed at the same exact time as my hot jizz made its way down my birth mother's throat. I couldn't help thinking that this is the best birthday present a guy could get and it was just getting started.

After that we all went out for a cigarette and even though it was relatively quiet, it was nice to finally see them interacting somewhat peacefully. I knew that there was plenty going on in Brandy's head. She had a reputation to uphold in this town and fucking the Sheriff's son when you are his wife might not be the best place to start. From the look on Crystal's face, this was just another day in the office for her. I was starting to wonder if I'd be able to get them both back in the house when I came up with another brilliant idea. I turned to Brandy. "Hey mom, can I borrow your keys for a sec?" The look on her face seemed to disappear when I called her that and I thought I almost saw a slight smile."

"What do you need my keys for son?" She asked.

"I figured when I'm done fucking my moms we can sit around like a real family, sing "Happy Birthday" and eat some fucking cake."

I set it on the counter and when I walked back into my bedroom they were both sitting on my bed discussing what color we should paint the walls. It was almost like they were real people with a common interest between them and I was about to give them one more. I ripped off my shirt so they could see my well toned chest and rippled abs. "I think I like the walls just the way they are but you bitches better turn around drop those pants and put your asses in the air." Of course Crystal obeyed immediately. Her pants fell all the way down to her ankles and she started doing this strange twerking like thing with the tiniest ass I had ever seen. I went up behind her and gave her a nice healthy swat on her bony little butt. She didn't even flinch. She just laughed and shrugged it off like it was yesterday's news. Brandy must have seen how much fun we were about to have and decided to join the party. Her ass was a lot thicker and her pants only went down to her knees. She left her underwear on for me to take care of. I swatted Crystal again and then entered her with my middle and ring fingers. Her pussy was way tighter than I expected and I worked my pointer finger into her butthole. She jerked forward and shot me a panicked look.

"Wait til my dick goes in there." I responded quickly, before she could object.

I scooted over to the middle so I could give Brandy a similar treatment but since I'd already enjoyed her pussy, I licked my fingers and put the top two in her ass. She didn't object at all. It was like she had been hoping for it, maybe even craving it. I know it would be ridiculous to even dream of it happening but I caught myself hoping that at some point one of them would lean over and initiate a bit of tongue wrestling but they both stared straight ahead, ignoring each other and enjoying the moment.

I was trying to decide which one I was going to stick my dick in first. I didn't really want to offend either one of them but I only had one cock so this was going to be tricky. I pulled my fingers out of Crystal and moved up behind Brandi and used my foot to push her pants down to her feet, then used my hands on her hips to motion for her to step out of them. After that I led her over to Crystal and motioned for her to lay on top of her. She shot me a questioning glance.

"It's only fair." I answered.

After a brief second of hesitation, she climbed on top of her. The thought occurred to me, I was really about to do it. I was going to fuck both of my moms at the same time.

The rest would just be icing on the cake.

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
217 Followers