I, Jennifer Ch. 03

Story Info
Tranny fuck-bot is captured by The Resistance and used.
7.9k words
4.58
13.1k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,966 Followers

Chapter Three: Love Your Suit

Mark hurriedly got dressed and left the cell to meet with Simon while Christina sat down on the lounge and sneered at Jennifer as she dressed.

Jennifer stepped into a pair of sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose and then a pair of hipster satin panties and a matching brassiere. She tucked her genitals between her legs and pulled up the gusset of the flesh-toned translucent garment using the gusset to hold her genitalia in place.

"You sex bots are ingenious and sneaky fuckers aren't you? You aren't happy unless some male human is poking you."

"You're programmed to fuck anything with a penis," Christina scoffed.

"Oh not just anything with a penis! Because of my unique fabrication I can service you too, should you so desire. I have the right equipment," Jennifer taunted.

"Should I not get dressed?" Jennifer stopped pulling up her skirt and looked at Christina brazenly.

"Don't get impudent with me, I'll short circuit your brain you overblown toaster!" Christina shot back.

Jennifer pulled up her tight pencil skirt and put on a mauve satin blouse, tucking the tails of the blouse into the skirt and then zipped the skirt closed. She slipped into the black, patent leather high heels she had taken from the recycle bin on Level Seven at Cybertronics. She stepped into the ensuite bathroom and applied makeup and put on her jewellery.

She came out of the ensuite to find Christina toying with her phaser; she aimed it at Jennifer and closed one eye.

"If I blasted you now, not one person would mourn you. You have no family, no friends, and no real purpose. You are an aberration; all of you skin jobs are aberrations," Christina taunted Jennifer.

She was satisfied when she saw the look of bewilderment and sadness on Jennifer's face.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Jennifer asked.

"Oh you're not special. I hate all you skin jobs; and Binominals especially. I'd like to splatter your flesh and nuts and bolts across the room with this phaser," Christina waved her phaser around in a lazy circle.

"You know that I have basically the same physiology as you, but haters gotta hate I suppose," Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and made to walk away.

Christina sprang at Jennifer and spun her around and pushed her onto the lounge. She pressed the muzzle of her phaser against Jennifer's forehead; her hand was shaking, her eyes were full of hatred and her breathing was ragged.

"Hate! I'll tell you about hate, you fucking clunky sperm-bucket!" Christina seethed.

"There are three moons orbiting Epsilon Eridani. All three moons are inhabited by mining colonies consisting of about forty humans and about a hundred Hominoids per colony. The mining company, a subsidiary of Cybertronics by the way, pays lousy wages and refused to provide the proper resources so that the miners could maintain the colonies in a condition conducive for a reasonable standard of living."

"So the colonists went on strike."

"The Company probably could have starved the colonists into submission once their food supplies ran out, but they were impatient and time is money."

"They dropped a platoon of ten Combat Hominoids on Epsilon Eridani b."

"The Combat Hominoids rounded up the colonist's Hominoids, mostly low intellect worker models, and locked them in a warehouse and then rounded up the human colonists."

"The Battle bots repeatedly raped the wives and daughters of the colonists in front of the men until the bots simply couldn't perform any longer, then they killed the women and girls. Then they bought in the remaining children and slaughtered them. By then the men were begging to die."

"The whole atrocity was recorded. The Leaders of the two remaining colonies were summoned to their control rooms and shown the imagery. They were advised that their colonies were next unless they capitulated and returned to work on reduced wages. Needless to say the other two colonies returned to work and began production at maximum capacity."

"My brother, his wife, and their sixteen year old daughter were on Epsilon Eridani b," the venom in Christina's voice was palpable.

Jennifer was crying softly, tears running down her cheeks.

"But how could that happen? Hominoids are pre-programmed not to harm a human being or commit a crime! It's impossible!" Jennifer cried.

"Not Binominal Hominoids; their core programming can be altered and then they are capable of anything," Christina replied, her voice icy.

"But it's illegal to Binominal a Hominoid. I'm an aberration, a fault in the manufacturing process and should have been recycled," Jennifer replied.

"You heard Simon! Cybertronics has been producing Binominals to order for special clients and for their own use. You can bet you are some sort of special order for some sex-freak weirdo Elite," Christina whipped her phaser away from Jennifer and holstered it.

Jennifer paled as realisation dawned on her. She wasn't a mistake in the manufacturing process; she was deliberately made the way she was. Made to order. That explained why Cybertronics needed to eliminate her. She sat on the lounge stunned.

"Come on you junker; let's join Simon and Mark and see what we are going to do about William Faraday," Christina dragged Jennifer up off the lounge.

Simon and Mark were looking at a large screen, Mark had his Omni connected to it and they were looking at plans of the Cybertronics building. Mark was pointing something out to Simon when Christina and Jennifer entered the room.

Both Simon and Mark gave Jennifer an appreciative once over that was not lost Christina.

"Why do men always think with the little head in their pants instead of the one mounted on their shoulders?" she huffed.

"Actually I was thinking about how we might use Jennifer to infiltrate Cybertronics," Mark replied.

"She was incubated there and actually escaped from there; none of us have been anywhere near the place for obvious reasons," he elaborated.

"What makes you think miss 'dick in panties' will do anything to assist us?" Christina challenged.

"Because she has no choice! Cybertronics are coming after her, they've sent their best Operative to find her and dispose of her," Mark replied.

"It knows we are going to dispose of it in any event. So why should it help us," Christina looked at Jennifer scornfully.

"Because while I'm helping you I at least get to live. If this William Faraday is the heartless killing machine you say he is then my demise is imminent. I've researched him on my Omni and he is a formidable fellow indeed, although there is surprisingly little information about him that has been made public," Jennifer interrupted them.

"Jennifer will serve two purposes for us. One; we will use her to infiltrate Cybertronics and two; she will lead William Faraday away from our base of operations here," Simon explained.

"But how do we know it will do what we want it to once we release it? It could try to strike up a deal with its lords and masters at fuck-bot HQ. I dunno...maybe it tells them where we are and in exchange they reprogram it and sell it to the perv who originally ordered it," Christina countered.

Jennifer was about to reply when Simon interjected.

"Because she is going to have one of us with her to make sure that she does no such thing," Simon replied.

"They'll be onto Mark as soon as he enters the building," Christina quipped.

"Oh it won't be Mark. That would be suicide. No, Jennifer will be in the company of her Elite owner."

"You." Simon raised his brow to emphasise his point.

"Oh no! You are not dressing me up like a fuck-bot and sending me into the lion's den with 'Blowjob Betty' here," Christina poked Jennifer in the ribs.

Mark passed his Omni over his wrist and blinked, concentrating on projecting his thoughts onto the large screen. A picture of Christina appeared, dressed in her usual black t-shirt, tight black leather pants and matching long tailed coat and scuffed engineer boots. Her makeup was almost non-existent and her hair was worn in a ponytail.

He began to manipulate the image, pulling down concept wardrobe ensembles and applying them to Christina's cloud effigy. A series of vignettes flashed across the screen with Christina dressed in provocative attire. Miniskirts, tight blouses, cocktail dresses, black and flesh-toned hosiery, high-heels, even a tight business suit. Her hair changed colour and style to complement each ensemble as did her accessories and makeup.

Mark and Simon nodded their approval and Jennifer twittered and clapped her hands.

"No-fucking-way you are you dressing me like that!" Christina howled.

"Christina! You are a soldier in this war just like the rest of us. We obey our orders and do what is necessary!" Simon countered.

"We are still working the details but the basis of our plan is that you are returning Jennifer to Cybertronics to have some minor defects repaired and improvements made," Simon elaborated.

"Minor defects! The thing is a woman with a dick!" Christina screeched.

Mark scowled at Christina and she took the hint and shut up.

"Mason Livingston used a similar ruse to get the Jennifer out of Cybertronics so no reason why it shouldn't work to get her in. Of course it's always easier to get out of a building like that than it is to get in," Simon continued.

"And of course as soon as this Jennifer's identity chip is scanned at Cybertronics, alarms will go off everywhere so we will need to do a little re-programming," Mark joined in the conversation.

Jennifer frowned.

"Are you going to re-program me? Please don't," she looked despondent.

"We can't do that even if we wanted to; we need you to keep the memories and the experiences you have gathered up so far so that you remain committed to our cause," Mark comforted Jennifer, stroking her upper arm.

The gesture was not lost on Simon and Christina.

"We have the identity chip from another Jennifer that we, err, disposed of. We will take the identity code from that chip and implant it into yours; everything else will remain as is," Mark said.

"So I'll effectively be a dead Jennifer," Jennifer looked sad.

"There is no such thing as a dead skin job, just a terminated one. You were never alive. You were incubated and activated; pre-programmed with a fabricated cognisance and made self-aware," Christina delighted in reminding Jennifer of her heritage.

"We don't have time for this bullshit! Mark, take the Jennifer to our mainframe and have our techs make the programming adjustments on it. Then return here and we will refine our plans," Simon ordered.

Mark led Jennifer through a maze of corridors and passageways below the derelict building site. Everything was clean and modern and functioning in contrast the wrecked building above them. Perfect camouflage.

Whenever they passed other members of The Movement, Jennifer received insults and in one instance, Mark had to restrain a hotheaded young man from assaulting her. Jennifer looked as human as anyone else, but her clothing and countenance gave away her purpose to the black leather uniformed members of The Movement. Besides, it was easy for anyone to bring up the Cybertronics Product Catalogue on their Omni and browse the Companion model Hominoids until you found the Model Fours. There may have been fifty different types of Model Fours but using facial recognition software they would find her listed in the catalogue and confirm she was Hominoid.

Most members of The Movement assigned to the disposal of Hominoids regularly used the Cybertronics Product Catalogue as a tool to determine if a suspect was Hominoid. It wasn't foolproof but it was a great product to use as a start. Once they had identified a suspected Hominoid using the catalogue, they had plenty of other tools at their disposal to verify their prey was in fact really a Hominoid.

Most Hominoids were easy to spot especially the cheaper models. Companion and 'pedigree' models were harder to spot due to their advanced anthropological design and temporal programming.

Jennifer clung to Mark who held her hand and pulled her behind him to shield her as they ran the gauntlet of discordant Movement personnel.

They entered a cavernous room that was immaculately clean and almost frosty. Behind a plexiglass window a huge mainframe computer occupied the whole space. It was a matt-black quadrilateral box with a row of tiny red LEDs running along the front panel. There were no wires or physical connections; those personnel with the appropriate access codes could connect to it using their Omnis.

Four people sat before large screens projecting information on them using their Omnis. Someone had set a large padded chair covered in black Naugahyde in the centre of the room. Beside it was a metal instrument table on which was a programmable Omni and in a silver specimen tray, an identity chip that had been incised from the wrist of a Companion Hominoid; a Jennifer. The chip had been connected to the central nervous system of its host by unique mitochondrial synapses and in this case there were still skerricks of tissue clinging to the connectors.

"Ah! Our subject has arrived," a cadaverous balding man dressed in a lab coat held out a hand and gestured at the chair.

Jennifer attached herself to Mark; visibly shivering with fear.

"Don't worry my pretty manufactured poppet; there will be no pain. I will simply upload the data from the donor chip to the mainframe, and the supercomputer will find the unique identification programming contained in the donor's mitochondrial DNA and then download it into you," the man's smile was sinister.

"Well...there shouldn't be any pain," his teeth glittered in harsh light.

"But will I inherit anything else from the Jennifer? The donor? Will I inherit or acquire any of her memories or personality?" Jennifer murmured softly.

"Well you shouldn't. You should just have your identification data altered in your identity chip to match hers. You will still be you, just when any interrogation device scans your chip, you will be identified as a different model Jennifer. We will upload your features into the cloud to replace those of the terminated Hominoid whose identity you are taking," the doctor replied.

"Or...I might have totally fucked up my hypothesis and conclusions and you could just end up a gibbering piece of insane and useless flesh, fit for nothing but disposal," he grinned mirthlessly.

"Gak!" Jennifer fell to her knees shaking.

"For fuck sake Doc; cut the shit will you!" Mark chastised the grinning doctor.

"High functioning Hominoids fascinate me. They have no fear of their approaching expiration date, but they are terrified of being reduced to a vegetative state," the doctor smirked.

"Well we need her for this mission so if you fuck this up, it's you who will be reduced to a vegetative state!" Mark pushed the doctor out of the way.

He helped Jennifer to her feet and hugged her as she clung to him. He kissed her softly.

"You will be fine. The doctor is just teasing you," Mark stroked her cheek.

"Stay with me...please!" Jennifer begged.

"I can't Jennifer; I'll be back as soon as the procedure is complete. I'll get the doctor to take you offline, I mean put you to sleep, during the procedure," he gave the doctor a ferocious stare and the doctor nodded his compliance.

Mark helped Jennifer into the elevated chair and soothed her and then he summoned the four techs over to him out of earshot of Jennifer.

"Look; I know you think I'm insane treating the skin job like she's human but we need her! I need her to trust me and for her to honestly believe that I have feelings for her whilst everyone else here wants her disposed of."

"Don't you fuck around with her any more than you have to. I need her coherent and cooperative. Ok?" he growled at the two men and two women on the team.

"Ok Mark. So be it," the doctor nodded and the rest followed suit.

Jennifer awoke feeling in no way different. She was back in her cell, lying on the bed.

Mark hovered over her, dressed in in his usual black garb but Christina was dressed in a business suit, her hair coiffured, her makeup perfect. She looked elegant, like a well-heeled Elite.

"Gak!" Jennifer felt nauseous.

"Take it easy Jennifer; you're just feeling sick from the procedure. Here drink this," Mark offered her a glass of chilled water.

"You understand what your role is here right? You accompany Christina to Cybertronics Headquarters for some minor adjustments. You behave just like any Companion Hominoid would, just follow your programming," Mark said.

Jennifer nodded.

"If there are any problems or you are recognised just do what Christina says; follow her lead. Christina knows the details of the mission, you just need to accompany her and do what she says ok?"

Jennifer nodded again.

"Ok my transsexual pleasure bot, just remember that I am in charge and that you are expendable. If you so much as look like you're going to run or defect I'll blast you into a million pieces," Christina hissed.

"Ok I get it!" Jennifer was exasperated.

Mark and Simon escorted Christina and Jennifer to the upper level of the derelict building where an expensive automobile waited for them. Christina was given a final briefing by Mark and Simon and they were ready to roll.

"Ok fuck-bot-Fanny; I'm going to get into character so we can carry out this charade but remember I'm packing heat and my distain and disgust for you hasn't gone away, I just need to treat you like I own you," Christina patted her handbag.

"And I will behave exactly like I am your devoted companion, Christina; I understand my role exactly," Jennifer replied grimly and opened the door for Christina.

Christina slid into the driver's seat; her tight business suit skirt rode up her thighs exposing her shapely gossamer-glad legs. Simon and Mark couldn't help but stare; they hadn't seen Christina dressed this way for so long that they had forgotten that she had a stunning body and beautiful face.

"Love your suit by the way Christina," Jennifer smiled innocently as she closed the door.

Christina's expletive riddled response was lost on them as Jennifer slammed the door shut and made her way around to the other side of the car.

"Christina's gonna shoot that smartass fuck-bot before they even get there," Simon grimaced.

"Nah...Jennifer has a way of growing on you; that's what she's programmed to do," Mark grinned.

"Yeah...you've already demonstrated that," Simon said sarcastically.

"You'd fuck her too given half a chance," Mark blushed.

"Come on. Let's get down to the Control Room and watch the show from there. I hope Christina pulls this off," Simon turned away as the limousine drove off.

Jennifer appraised Christina as they drove quietly and effortlessly in the electric car.

"You can easily pass as Elite the way you're dressed and with your sophisticated demeanour," Jennifer said.

"What makes you think that I'm not Elite?" Christina turned to Jennifer and raised her brows.

"Gak! What is an Elite doing being a member of The Movement? The Movement have no time for the Elite because they are the most prevalent owners of Hominoids," Jennifer was confused.

"Not that it's any of your business clunky-tits but my brother, obviously also Elite, decided to abandon his elevated position in society and go colonizing. He had some harebrained ideological idea that he could give back to society instead of just take. He was the Leader of the colony on Epsilon Eridani b and led the strike against Cybertronics Incorporated that cost him, my sister-in-law, and my niece their lives," Christina explained.

"Cybertronics lied to me and the families of the other colonists and told us there had been a catastrophic accident that wiped out the colony. A militant colonist from one of the other Epsilon moons smuggled me a copy of video shown to the other Epsilon moon colonial Leaders."

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,966 Followers