I Keep Reaching Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love playing with your cock," Chloe whispered as she rose up and down, the head of my cock spilling out the top of her cleavage with each fall. My cock was leaking pre-cum like a water faucet from the otherworldly firmness and softness of her pale breasts as they crushed and surrounded my shaft.

"God, Chloe, you're amazing," I panted. I reached forward and started rolling her nipples between my fingers, causing Chloe to grit her teeth and stifle a moan. She looked up at me, worriedly, and shook her head. Okay, she doesn't want to be loud, I can understand that, I thought to myself.

Chloe pulled back and my cock fell from her chest. I sighed at the missing sensation but she immediately bent forward and took me in her mouth. Both my hands went to the back of her head and started pulling loose hairs from her face. I held her as she went down on me, taking nearly all seven and a half inches of me in slow, deliberate motions. I started guiding her with my hands to increase her motion and soon my cock was rapidly plunging in and out of her wet orifice. She was drooling all over my cock as my lust overwhelmed me and I held her head down at the end of one of her plunges. My hips arched forward, pushing deeper into her throat as she held me in her mouth and I came. She gagged from my deeper intrusion but didn't move as I exploded in what must have been at least a dozen shots of my semen firing into her throat, directly into her stomach. I eased off my pressure on the top of her head and she responded by pulling up several inches and taking several deep breaths through her nose. She inhaled me, again, several more times before she pulled me out of her mouth with a 'plop!' I loved when she kept going down on my after I was finished, it felt so amazing!

I winced as she licked directly at the slit of my cock a few times before giving the head a sloppy kiss. Chloe smiled at me as she turned to pick up the top of her bikini. She stood up to get dressed while I just tried to reacquaint myself with my surroundings and come down from my monstrous orgasm. Needless to say, before we left the department store, I bought her the bikini.

We were at the mall for the better part of the afternoon before we decided to call it a day.

In the car ride home, I turned to Chloe and said "I'm sorry if I was too rough with you in the dressing room."

"You weren't too rough. I just like watching you get turned on by me," Chloe said. We were holding hands over the center console and she gripped my hand tighter after she spoke.

Our parents were home from work when we got back. Mom was cooking dinner and Dad was.. somewhere, I guess. Chloe and I waited in the living room until dinner was finished before we all gathered around the table to eat.

"So, what did you guys do today?" Mom asked in a low voice. I was sitting to her right and she glared at me from the side of her face. Her glare felt like daggers to my chest. Does she know? I wondered. Chloe was loud sometimes and if someone were to hear us, it would certainly be Mom.

"We just hung out and went to the mall, Mom," Chloe said, playfully.

There was very little conversation at the dinner table that evening. I was certain that Mom was onto us and it scared me to the core. Our mother was a sweet, forgiving woman but the majority of our family was not. My family believed in a close, strong family but they were deeply religious and viewed incest as a cardinal sin. I truthfully didn't know how they would react to what was going on between Chloe and me. Mom would forgive us, I rationalized; however, I imagined the line was drawn with her. I imagined even our father would report us to the police and have us forcibly kicked out of the house. These thoughts scared me and I feared for my future with Chloe.

After dinner, Chloe and I were back to watching horror movies. She was cuddled up against my side as my arm wrapped around her shoulder. Halfway into the movie, Chloe closed in to kiss me.

"Wait," I said.

I paused for a moment, staring into her bright hazel eyes. I was scared. Our relationship had gone to a place I had never expected or intended but I desperately didn't want to lose her. Not just as a lover but as my sister. If our family found out what we were doing, we would have been exiled. What's worse, is that we could have faced the ramifications of the legal system. Incest was illegal, after all, and my family was deeply religious. I was scared that I might lose my sister.

"I think Mom knows," I said. I tried to sound calm, but the fear was evident in my voice.

"I don't care," Chloe responded. She leaned forward again to kiss me but I stopped her.

"We can't Chloe. It's too dangerous." The words spilled out of my mouth. I immediately regretted them but at the same time felt content with my decision.

Chloe looked confused and distraught. I didn't know how to say this to her. I didn't want to say this to her, but what could I do? I cared for her more than anything in the world and it was selfish of me to do this to her, to risk her innocence further.

"Incest is illegal," I explained. "We could go to prison and if our family found out, they would exile us. Do you want that?"

Chloe turned from her side and was lying down on her back next to me. She sat there for a long time, staring at the ceiling while she processed my words. She wiped a tear from her eye before saying, "I just want you."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I turned to look at her. "I want you, too, Chloe. More than anything. But I can't do that to you. I can't bear the thought of you being isolated from our family or getting in trouble because of me. I love you too much to do let something like that happen to you," I said, truthfully.

Chloe narrowed her eyes as tears ran down her cheeks and said in a brittle voice, "So, what then? Are you just going to leave me all alone again?" She covered her eyes with both hands and started sobbing.

I hugged her into my arms as she cried into my chest.

"Of course not, Chloe. I'll still be your brother. I'll always be here if you want me. I'm not going anywhere."

Her sobs were only getting worse and I tried to calm her down. I couldn't help but cry with her as I gently rubbed her back. "It's okay, Chloe. We still have all Christmas break to spend time together."

Eventually her crying slowed down and she pulled away from me. "It's not fair!" she cried.

"I know."

To be continued...