I Keep Tracy After School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I pulled the basin of water over to where I could reach it when the time came.

"Are you going to spank me again, Mr. Crabby?", and then "That's my poo hole again, Mr. Crabby. What are you doing to me? My mommy told me I shouldn't let men touch me there either." That was in response to my smearing the KY Jelly on Tracy's ass where it would be needed.

"You are too naughty for spanking to do any good, Tracy. Now, reach your hands back here and hold onto yourself there. Now spread yourself open. If you tell your mother, I will expel you but if you don't tell her, I might not."

Tracy did as she was told and I greased up her ass, including sliding my middle finger all the way in to grease the whole sphincter. "Ill be good, Mr. Crabby. Please don't expel me and I won't tell anybody."

"All right, Tracy. Now just hold your hands where they are." With the fingers of one hand, I pried her sphincter open and the other guided my cock into her delightful ass. With the first push, slightly more than the tip entered Tracy's tight ass, made even tighter by the fact that she was standing up, and her muscles were not relaxed. She expressed pleasure at the first penetration and waited for more of my cock. I gave another push but Tracy was too tight. I moved the basin of water out of the way and told her to climb on top of the desk. Tracy did as she was told, pretending that she was afraid that I was going to spank her today. Sometimes she doesn't want my cock in my ass but today she was really enthusiastic about it. She lay face down on the desk, pillows under her hips to present her gorgeous ass to me and under her chest and chin for comfort. Tracy's hands were again holding her ass open for me and her legs were spread apart. I put the water back where It would be available when I needed it.

I knelt between her legs and pried open her sphincter again. The same hand guided my cock into that lovely ass and the tip penetrated more easily this time. Tracy again cooed in pleasure. Another stroke and more of my cock entered her ass. "Ooooo", was the response. A third stroke, and most of my cock was in the marvelous place where both of us wanted it to be.

"Oooooooo," was Tracy's louder response. I pulled my cock almost all the way out and added more KY Jelly, then thrust it back into that lovely ass again. This time it went all the way in, and my balls were pressed against Tracy's pussy. "Ooooo. Ooooo. Ooooo, Mr. Crabby". I left my cock where it was for a minute while both of us relished the incredible sensation, then I slowly pulled it back out and pushed it all the way in again.

I fucked Tracy's ass a few more deep, slow strokes then I could feel her trying to get to her hands and knees. I helped her up until we were both in the position we prefer, she on her hands and knees with me on my knees right behind her and, most importantly, my cock buried all the way in her lovely ass. Tracy likes to fuck; she doesn't like to passively get fucked. With my hands on the front of her thighs for leverage, I stroked my cock into her ass again and on the next stroke, she thrust her ass back to meet me. We continued synchronized fucking for a long time, Tracy moaning and whimpering from the pleasure of my cock all the way in her ass, and fucking back to meet me and make sure that my cock continued to go all the way in. I was probably moaning myself because fucking Tracy's ass is one of the most pleasurable thing I know of.

"Have you learned your lesson yet, Tracy? Are you going to be a good girl now?"

"Yes, Mr. Crabby. It's more fun being good, anyhow, because I get to have you eat my pussy and fuck my ass."

That last line wasn't in the script but I let it pass. Tracy was so tight and warm and her movements felt so good to me that I could feel my climax approaching. I broke the rhythm to add more KY Jelly to my cock then resumed stroking it into her gorgeous ass and she resumed fucking her ass back to meet me. "Do you want to go now, Tracy?", I asked.

"No Mr. Crabby. I want to cum."

I increased the speed of my strokes and Tracy matched the increase. Besides thrusting her ass to meet my strokes, I could feel her ass squirming as my cock plunged into it, over and over. I reached around to Tracy's pussy with my right hand and my fingers found her clit and began caressing it again.

"Ahhhhhh!" said Tracy. Then "Ooooo! ahhhhh!" Then "Oooooo! ahhhh!, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Her ass started thrashing around and I continued to fuck it as fast as I could but with shorter strokes because I didn't want my cock to come out of her. My left arm was around Tracy's waist to keep us together and my right hand continued gently massaging her clit for as long as she was cumming. Tracy climaxed and I climaxed at the same time, ejaculating into my condom. We both fell, landing on our left sides, and lay together like two spoons.

I took my hand away from Tracy's precious little clit, that had brought us both so much pleasure that day. My left arm was still around her waist and my right arm joined it in embracing her as we lay together on top of the desk. My softened cock slipped out of her ass and a lot of oil did also. I knew that there was a flood of fresh juice running out of her pussy. "I will have to clean this comforter", I thought to myself. "But it's worth it if Tracy learns what happens to naughty girls."

12