I Know What You Did Last Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chloe?" Johnny asked. "Are you wearing contacts?"

"Come. Fuck me!" Chloe pulled wildly against her restraints. "Come fuck me, pussy!"

"You never acted like this when we dated." Johnny took a step back. His brows wrinkled over his enlarged eyes. "Did someone turn you out, girl?"

Chloe dropped the act for a split second. "The old horn-dog is paying a lot. Would you just go with it?" She scowled once again and performed as the Exorcist. She tussled in the bed and growled, "Fuck me! Fuck me, choirboy!"

"Ah-ha... nah, nah. You got too much energy for me." Johnny shook his head while cupping his sore package even tighter. "You'll break my shit right now. I'm out!"

***

Upon stepping out the black/white bathroom, Jessica found herself on the front porch of a cabin, surrounded by a forest. The full moon glowed in the clear night sky. To her left, a wooden pier reached out to the glassy black lake. She hugged her naked body close and inched to the edge of the porch. "Ummm... Price, are we still in your underground maze?"

"Yes," a voice came from the dark trees.

"It's magnificent..." Jessica stepped off the porch. Barefooted, she gingerly made her way down to the pier. "Is this..."

"Crystal Lake?" Price said. "Yes."

"Friday the 13th trivia then?" Jessica made her way down the pier while rubbing her palms together in anticipation. "I know this and little Halloween, ya know, Michael Myers."

"Are you ready?" Price asked through a jack-in-the-box clown at the end of the pier. The clown had bright yellow eyes, and a red smile stretched across his face, exposing razor sharp teeth.

Jessica stopped at the very edge and nodded to the creepy clown. "Who is that?"

"Jack from Demonic—don't worry about it," Price said through the jack-in-the-box, "can we get on with the game?"

With her arms folded over her breasts, Jessica looked up at the moon. The beam highlighted her tan skin and sandy hair. "Shoot."

As she replied, a man exploded from the lake just below her. His palms pounded against the wooden pier as he lifted himself out of the water.

Jessica jumped back, misjudged the step, and tripped to her flat backside. Her eyes widened. "Jason?"

Jason climbed out the lake, dripping wet. He stood wearing a hockey mask over his shaved head. His jacket, pants, was dirty and tattered. He tilted the bottom of the mask up and spat aside a small breathing apparatus. He then repositioned his mask and glared down at his victim.

Jessica curled her lip at the uncouthness of Jason. Her eyes darted to the slobbery breathing-device and then up to the movie monster. "Uh... Price?"

From the jagged tooth clown, Price asked, "Who is the killer in Friday the 13th—"

"Jason's mother! Mrs. Vorhees! Ha!" Jessica shouted out.

"...part five?" Price continued his question. "I'm sorry. Mrs. Vorhees is the wrong answer."

As legendary killer started after her, Jessica crab walked away on her hands and feet, back down the pier. "Jason!" she blurted another answer.

"Your chance is already up. But, no. Wrong again," Price said. "I was looking for Roy Burns. Roy Burns was the killer in 'A New Beginning."

Jason unzipped his fly, and his cock shot out through the flaps. It was long, hard, and imposing. He climbed down on top of Jessica. His engorged head grazed her wet vulva.

Jessica took in a sharp breath. Her cheeks became rosy, nipples hardened. She grabbed the hockey mask, raised it slightly up, but her excitement crashed upon seeing the face. "Mike? For real..."

"Sup." The ghetto young man threw his chin up.

Jessica yanked the mask back down over his smug expression. She glared at the jack-in-the-box clown at the end of the pier. "My husband's ghetto stepbrother, really, Price? I thought you said no one will find out about this."

"Well, besides the players, you see?" Price's voice sounded with trepidation. "They signed a confidentiality agreement. Plus, each of them have tried and failed already, so they can't hold anything over ya."

Jessica rotated her squinted eyes back to Mike. "Did you go with Billy last Halloween?"

Mike hesitantly nodded. "It was me, him, and Chloe."

"The waitress at King Dino?" Jessica asked.

Mike nodded again.

Jessica sighed and then looked back into the brown eyes behind the hockey mask. "Not a word of this to your brother, got it?" She challenged Mike with a serious eye before relaxing back into position. "Let's get this over wah!"

Mike drove his erect member into her tight pussy. Her slippery walls squeezed his thick shaft. His hips picked up momentum and clapped against her thighs with each insertion.

Jessica stared to the starry sky. She raised her feet off the pier and bent her knees. The thrusts bounced her breasts. An itch started on the bottom of her slender feet, so she curled her glimmering silver toes. "So, um, what's the, uh, next question?"

"In what Friday the 13th, did Jason acquire his legendary hockey mask?" Price asked.

"Par-ta-ta-two?" Jessica slipped her fingers under the mask and cradled Mike's smooth face. She wrapped her flailing legs around his waist, crossed her ankles, and flexed her toes back.

"Nope! It was actually Part three," Price declared. "I thought you knew Friday the 13th?"

"I ummm... just don't—ha-having trouble concentrating." Jessica's breasts bounced as Mike pumped her with hard, constant heaves. Her body fired off tingles. "Oooo, Mike!"

"Can you at least say 'Jason' for my own personal fantasy?" Price said, a bit agitated.

"Can you—Oo! Give me another ques-es-tion? Uh!" Jessica flung her arms around Mike's neck and constricted him in her thighs. "Get it, Jason! Get it, Jason!"

"What is the nickname for Camp Crystal Lake?" Price asked. "Camp Death. Camp Blood. Camp Kill. Camp Slit-A-Mother-Fuckin-Throat-Or-Somethin."

Not caring if she got the answer right, Jessica just blurted out, "Camp Blood! Uh! Uh!"

"Good job!" Price said. "Didn't think you'd get that one."

Mike's hips grinded to a halt. He sat back on his knees. Under the fake moon, his erection shimmered from her juicy center.

"Hey! Wait!" Jessica propped herself up on her elbows, hair frayed out from her tight bun. "Is that it?"

"For this room..." Mike tipped the hockey mask up and gazed upon the naked cop before him. "If you ever want to smash again, holla at me."

"Ha!" Jessica flicked her brows at the thought. "That was a one time only," she said with little conviction. She watched him with satisfied smile as he disappeared into the dark woods. With her arms hugging her bosoms, she got back to her feet and eyed a cabin adjacent from the one she exited. "Price?"

"I'm here..."

"Is Johnny and Ressie still—"

"No..." Price sounded miffed through the jack-in-the-box speaker. "They didn't make it too far."

"That bitch." Jessica carefully tiptoed through the forest to the next cabin. "After all that 'a quarter of a billion dollars' talk..."

Upon stepping inside, a bright light blinded her. She turned and tried to guard her face, but her hands and ankles separated by some force. Once restrained, the light dimmed. She looked to her wrists, ankles, bound with chain and spread in the air.

The room was disgusting: Chains hung from the ceiling, concrete floor layered with grime, and mildew warped the walls. The air held a dank, irony smell. In the corner, a pale mannequin stood in a leather black tunic. His bald head covered with pins.

"In the movie Hellraiser..." Price's voice came from the pin-headed mannequin. "...what are the names of the inter-dimensional beings called?"

"Pffftt! Um..." Jessica tugged against the restraints. "Hellraisers?"

Price clicked his tongue, signaling a wrong answer. "Nope. The answer is Cenobites."

The chains lowered Jessica. Once on her back across the carpet, they tightened again, spreading her limbs out wide. Along the baseboard, a tiny door opened and a long thick dildo entered the room.

Jessica gulped. The rubber cock vibrated and extended to the top of her pussy. As it touched her mount, a tickle coursed through her body all the way to her toes. "Oh-wo-wo! This-is-gonna be-a long nighhhhh-tah!"

***

"What is the name of the town Pennywise the Dancing Clown inhabits?"

Underneath a faux rain, Jessica sat near a neighborhood curb, her legs hung down inside a storm drain. Water rushed around her ass, trickled down her calves, and splashed the sewer below. Lightening flashed in the fake grey sky. Jessica bit her nails while nervously kicking her legs. "Maine?"

"We're looking for the town," Price said through a red balloon tied to a nearby mailbox.

"Fuckin... uh... Bangor?" Jessica flung her arms, frustrated with her guess.

"That's a no," Price said. "Derry. The town of Derry, Maine."

"Derry? I've never heard of no Deh—" Jessica bucked from the strange sensation on her pussy. She looked down the storm drain and found a clown between her spread knees.

The clown, with a bald egg-shaped head and tufts of red hair around the sides, paused. His bright yellow eyes sailed from Jessica's swollen pussy to her fearful face. He smiled at her, winked, and then dove back into her center.

"Oh!" Jessica hunched forward over the steel drainage top as the clown's long tongue tickled her insides. Her eyes fluttered...

***

...Jessica wagged her head. She found herself in a dining room, perched on the edge of a table. Her legs plopped on the backrest of a chair. Upon looking down between her thighs, her eyes widened. A huge vibrator in the shape of a chainsaw held inches above her pussy by a fat hand. Her eyes followed the arm up to a husky man wearing a stitched-skin mask. She curled her lip in disgust. "I hope that's fake."

A seasoned police officer playfully chased a child around a dinner table while a heavy-set woman sat at the end, sewing a sweater.

"Who played Leatherface..." Price said through a marionette perched at the end of the table. He wore a tuxedo, as dark as his parted hair, with bright red bowtie. His lips were fat and stretched across his face like the cartoon caricature of a mobster. "...in the original 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?"

"Fuck..." Jessica whimpered. "I've never seen any of those."

"I need an answer," Price said.

"Fuckin... Sidney Poitier..." Jessica guessed. She frowned, expecting the worst.

"No..." Price sounded legitimately upset. "It's was Gunnar Hansen."

The chainsaw vibrator rumbled to life on her swollen, wet pussy.

Jessica moaned in a half-whine. Her body tensed, face squinched. "Mmmm...."

"Don't give up now," Price urged through the marionette with winded breaths. "You're so close to the end."

The chainsaw vibrator shook her entire body along with table.

Jessica's head spun from the pleasure. Her mind swam, crotch tickled, and face turned blood red. A euphoric wave of pressure increased, and as it came to an orgasmic crash, her face tightened and a tear rolled down her cheek. "Ghhhhh-aaaahhh-dah."

"In what year did the original movie hit theaters?" Price asked.

The vibrator didn't let up.

"Oooooo...." Black dots appeared before Jessica's eyes. She became light-headed, on the verge of passing out.

"It was the year..." Price growled as though feeling pain. "...the year your uncle was born."

"Seventy-four, seventy-four!" Jessica cried out. The vibration suddenly stopped. She lurched to her side, curled in a ball, and shivered. "Why did you..." She caught her shaky breaths. "Why did you help me?"

"One more room..." Price went quiet for a moment. "...you must hurry."

***

Jessica crawled out of the bathroom on her hands and knees, dragging the top of her feet behind her. She moved her exhausted body with herky-jerky twitches. The doorway led her out onto a front porch. She sat up to her knees, rested on her heels, and surveyed the area.

A quiet neighborhood basked in the faint light of a starry sky. Houses lined the road, along with light posts and parked cars.

Jessica held her naked body and walked down the porch steps. On the balls of her feet, she made her way down the sidewalk and into the street. "Um, Price?"

"I'm here!" Price's weak voice came from a nearby car stereo.

Jessica wheeled around to a cherry-red 1958 Plymouth Fury. "Am I in..."

"...Haddonfield." Price paused briefly and inhaled a big wheezing breath. "You said you knew these films..."

Jessica nodded. "I think I—"

A giant paw rested on her shoulder.

Jessica screamed and whirled around to a towering figure.

The man wore a one piece jumpsuit with the Michael Myer's mask, wildly cropped hair. His manhood dangled through a hole in the suit.

Jessica's eyes locked on the huge cock. "Okay, first question, Price."

"How many Halloween films has the character Laurie Strode been in?"

"Um..." Jessica placed a hand to her head while staring at the concrete in thought. "Three!"

"Oh, no-no, sweet-ums," Price said in a low whisper. "Five."

The stranger grabbed Jessica by the waist and plopped her on the Plymouth's hood. His cock hardened through the hole in his jumpsuit. He leered at her from behind the mask.

As he inched to her throbbing wet pussy, Jessica stuffed a hand in his chest. She grabbed the bottom of his mask but paused while gazing into the stranger's ocean-blue eyes. Her hand fell to her side. She didn't care about the identity anymore. "Just give it to me."

Michael Myers thrust his hips forward, entering Jessica with a jolt.

"Ah!" Jessica snarled at him but went right along with it. "You-oo-hoo..."

"In the first Halloween," Price asked, "what did Michael Myers dress as when he killed Lynda?"

"Ummm... Uh!" A tingle of pleasure began to drown out the soreness for Jessica. She clenched her eyelids. "Lynda? His sister?—Uh! A clown. He dress—essed like a clown. Ah!"

"No. I'm sorry," Price said hoarsely as though losing energy. "Lynda was Laurie Strode's friend. I was looking for ghost. He killed her dressed like a ghost."

Michael Myers palmed Jessica's left foot and held it out to the side. His hips continually pounded her on the hood of the car.

With curled toes, Jessica's right leg shot out with each impact. An itch started at her head, tips of her toes, and fizzed down her body before meeting in the middle. She hunched forward, strained, but then flopped to her back across the hood. "Gaaaahhh!"

"When Michael murdered his family at the beginning, what was he wearing?" Price asked in haste.

Michael Myers put her ankles together and raised them straight in the air. He looked down, watching as his cock hammered her pink pussy.

Jessica gnawed on her knuckle. Her face tensed in a cry expression before softening and then tightening once more.

"Jessica..." Price's voice fought through the radio static.

"Wha—Uh!" Jessica bowed her back off the hood. Her breasts bounced as the horror icon smacked her center with constant thrusts. "Oooooo...."

"Jessica?"

"What-was-the-question? Uh!" Jessica spat out.

"When Michael murdered his family at the beginning, what was he wearing?" Price asked. "You just said it..."

"I'm nah..." Jessica's eyes watered. Her face flinched into a bitter expression. Michael Myer's strong cock itched her to the core. "Mmm—" She tried to shake the moan, tried to focus, but black dots reappeared in her eyes. Before she completely lost consciousness, she muttered...

***

Jessica awoke. She shot straight up on her sofa in pajama bottoms and tank-top. She placed a hand to her brow, confounded, and looked around the living room of her apartment. "What the hell..."

At that time, a balding man walked into the room from the connecting kitchen. He eyed Jessica with a somber expression while stirring the coffee in his hand. After blowing the steam away, he made his way to the sofa and handed the hot caffeine to her. "Drink up."

"Billy, what time..." Jessica started to sit up further, but a pang radiated from below her waist. She froze and glanced out her peripheral in hopes her husband didn't see her reaction. "What time did I get in?"

"Ummm..." Billy reached for the remote on the coffee table and turned the giant wood-grain TV on. "You've been sleeping like a log for 24 straight hours."

"Oh my gah..." Jessica took a sip from the hot coffee. Her breath caused the steam to dance in the air. Her eyes drifted to the TV, and upon seeing the image, she choked and spat the coffee across the room.

The channel played a video of Johnny and Mila naked and thrusting on a bathroom floor. The room was modeled after room two-thirty-seven in the film 'The Shining.'

Jessica jerked her head to Billy, who calmly sipped his coffee without blinking. "What is this?" she asked.

With his lips to the brim of his mug, Billy blew on the hot cup. "It's a, uh... marathon."

Jessica's face flushed. Her heart beat rapidly, recalling the wild, filthy night. "Well, turn it on another fuckin' channel."

"It's on every channel."

Jessica jumped to her feet, but the soreness between her legs caused her to bend slightly at the waist. She waddled to the door, grabbed the knob. "I'm going to kill him."

"You're too late," Billy said. "During his weird sex game, Price got so excited he had a heart attack."

"Oh my..." Jessica stared at the carpet. Her grip loosened around the doorknob. She started to feel bad for him when Price's actual plan dawned on her. "That bastard... this wasn't a maze or game...

"Huh?"

"It was a trap." Jessica fumed. "He just wanted to prove that with riches on the line, we would all do what he did. He wanted to prove that the townspeople, who shunned him, are in fact hypocrites."

"Yes... you're right." Billy motioned to the program. "Even the Mayor..."

"Mayor Loomis?" Jessica asked.

Billy nodded. "Price was out to prove a point to all who sneered at him. But... that wasn't the only purpose for the game."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You think he really was going to give his money away?"

With a wave of the arm, Billy presented the room, a smile stretching across his face. "I tried to dress it up like your apartment... only had a day to do so."

Jessica suddenly noticed the slight changes. She creased her brows. "What..."

"It was part of the agreement," Billy said. "We had to move in immedia—"

Jessica jerked the door open and darted outside. A cool autumn breeze welcomed her to the patio of her new mansion. The luxurious estate set on a hill overlooking the small crowded town below.

Billy followed out behind her and draped an arm across her shoulders. "You won his inheritance."

Jessica rested her head against his shoulder and scoffed, "...at a helluva price."

12