I Like Hyde Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother meets little sis's alter ego.
3.7k words
4.56
93.9k
209

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never really bought into the multiple personality gigs. Yeah, I've read the book The Three Faces of Eve, and know all about Eve White and Eve Black. But then it was just a book, a person is a person; you can't 'hide' different people inside someone. It's what I've always believed, until this summer. These last few weeks have been a real eye opener for me, if it hadn't been for dad I swear I would have lost my mind.

My name is Tanner; Tanner Sutton to be exact. I am twenty and a sophomore at state, major in biology and chemistry. That's right, the nerd guy. Suck it up, by the time I am forty I will be making three times a jocks pay, and probably his fucking boss.

I had decided to spend the summer at home with my folks, rather than staying on campus and working like I had last summer. Besides, it was my kid sisters eighteenth birthday this summer, I had to be around to poke fun at her.

Myra wasn't your drop dead beauty, but she was no slouch either. She was about five foot five with raven hair and piercing dark eyes. Her tits were a firm 36C and her waist was 32 inches. Yeah OK, so I sniffed the panties and checked the bras, so sue me. What brother doesn't perv after his sister at some time?

Just like when doesn't a guy perv over his own mother, at least when you have one like mine. Every guy in the neighborhood hung out at our house, hoping for a glimpse of mom wearing her tight jean shorts and tube tops.

My mom used to drive me hormone crazy at times. At times she wore just the normal jeans and loose blouses, and then other times she wore shit that would give a corpse a hard on.

Give a 15 or 16 year old guy two sets of 36C's bouncing around the house in bikini tops, and you are damn straight he would be sniffing some panties while he wanked the chicken.

Well, back to this summer. I had been home a couple of weeks, and we had a pretty great party for Myra. I spent some time hanging with my old high school friends, but mostly studying and playing on the computer.

I kept noticing that Dad seemed increasingly anxious, until one Friday evening, he knocked on my door.

"Hey Tanner" my Dad asked, I could see he was nervous.

"Hey Dad, you need something?" I asked, figuring break the ice.

"Actually yes" my Dad seemed pretty serious, so I shut down my game and gave him my full attention.

"You know your mom goes out tonight" he turned and looked over his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's her bridge night" I replied.

"Bridge?" my father snorted. "The only thing she is going to bridge..." He stopped himself. Then with a deep sight looked me in the eyes and continued. "Look, I can't be in two places at once, I need your help."

"Just tell me what you need Dad" I could tell he was serious, that something was wrong.

"I need you to stay with..." he cleared his throat, "stay with Tyra tonight" he said.

"OK...stay with Tyra...got it" I said slowly. "One question dad" I stared back. "Who the hell is Tyra?"

Dad stood silent for a moment. "Tyra...is your sister." He said softly.

"You mean Myra" I laughed at his mispronouncing her name.

"No Tanner" my Dad answered. "Myra isn't...home...tonight, Tyra is. That's the problem."

On one hand I thought Dad was pulling some kind of joke, but I could tell from the strained look on his face, he was deadly serious.

"What the hell is going on dad?" I asked softly.

Rather than answer, my father motioned for me to follow him. We left my room and quietly headed down the hallway. When we reached Myra's door, he held his fingers to his lips, then slowly turned the knob.

The door eased open enough so I could finally see inside. What I saw made me almost shit in my pants on the spot. Standing in the middle of the room was Myra, but at the same time, it wasn't.

Her raven hair fell about her shoulders in waves yet Myra never wore anything but a tight ponytail. There was streaking of blonde in the ends, highlighting the dark strands. I could see her face in the mirror as she admired herself. Her make up done to perfection, with that hot sultry look in her expression. Those eyes screamed fuck me ten miles away.

If that wasn't bad enough, she was wearing a skin tight black tank top, the spaghetti straps showing her bare arms. Her belly was taut and bare when the cloth ended just below the curve of her breasts. Her breasts, oh my god, they were almost bursting from the tight cloth, and I could tell by the pencil nub protrusions she wasn't wearing a bra.

Complementing the tank top was a skin tight leather black mini skirt that hugged her hips, the curve of her ass jutting behind her. No bra...I wondered if she was wearing panties...then shook my head to clear it.

Dad closed the door and I followed him back to my room. "What the fuck is that?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"That, Tanner" my father said. "Is Tyra, and she is on the hunt tonight."

"Jesus Christ" I breathed. "She looked like a slut or hooker" I said.

"She IS a slut" my father half laughed. "Tyra is the very whore and slut, your sister Myra would never imagine being." He said.

"Holy shit" was all I could answer.

"If you're wondering" my father stared into my eyes. "No, she isn't wearing panties. Want to know why?" he asked.

"Why" I croaked out.

"In Tyra's words" my father said. "When a dick comes knocking, I want my door wide open."

"Fucking hell" I whispered.

For the next ten minutes, Dad explained how the women in our "family" had a chemical imbalance that drove their sexual hormones to a feverish peak after puberty. To rationalize their hunger and need, many would evolve an alter-ego, to satisfy their hunger and not feel responsible.

"OK, so not every woman has it?" I asked.

"No, not every female in the family" my father said softly. "But many do yes."

"When they are like this" my father cleared his throat. "They take risks, put themselves into situations that could be...dangerous." He added.

"No SHIT" I exclaimed. "From what you said 'Tyra' is on the hunt for cock and doesn't give a damn where she finds it." I exploded.

"Exactly my point" my father said. "I need you to follow her, be with her. Make sure she stays safe."

"OK, now I am confused" I shook my head. "Why do you need me, just follow her yourself." I said.

My father shook his head. "I can't...I can't be in two places at once" he sighed heavily.

"Two places..." I stared at dad. "You mean mom?" I asked in a strangled voice.

My father nodded. "Mona is getting ready to go out right now."

Mona, my mothers' name was Emma. Was dad saying she had the same chemical issues, even after all these years of marriage? Holy shit, I thought.

Once again my father motioned me into the hall, this time walking the other way to the door to his own bedroom. Slowly turning the knob he eased the door open.

Peering inside, I felt my cock harden at the sight before me. Mom was standing stark naked by the bed, slipping on a sheer pair of crotchless pink panties. The shorts and paper thin blouse lying on the bed would have put a twenty year old to shame.

My eyes locked to her tight ass, and then swiveled over her swaying tits as she bent forward. Fuck she could fill that outfit nice I thought. Bastard! I chastised myself; this is your MOTHER for God's sake.

By the time we had reached the safety of my room, my hard cock was evident in my jeans. I knew dad could see it, but the chub sporting in his own jeans showed he was feeling the same thing.

"OK, got it Dad" I said. "You stay with Mona, I will glue to Tyra." It felt so strange using those names for my mother and sister. Yet, I had to admit it was like there was a different woman living in those two bodies right now.

My father nodded as I reached for my car keys. I figured I could tail her and stay with her, like she would notice. Once she got her piece of meat, make sure she got home safe. Then, I felt my father rest his hand on my shoulder.

"There is one thing you need to know Tanner" he said softly. I turned and faced him. "They are both hunting...for cock. They want it, they NEED it." He emphasized the words.

"Let's be real" Dad chuckled. "Mona and Tyra can be a bit...overwhelming" I almost laughed back, I bet, I thought. "They won't come home, until they have been fucked raw." He stated without emotion.

Dad stared into my eyes. "If they don't find it Tanner...it needs to be given to them...do you understand?" he asked quietly.

Given to them? My eyes grew wider as I looked back at my father.

"You mean...Myra and me...you want me to fuck her." I almost choked.

"Actually, she will be fucking you" Dad half smiled. "Besides, she is a pretty hot fuck."

I almost doubled over. "Oh shit...you and Myra...holy fuck dad." I gasped.

"I had to get her to come home somehow" Dad smiled again. "If it makes you feel any better" Dad slapped me on the shoulder. "Next time, you can follow Mona."

Mona...mom...I groaned as the image of her nude body bent over in the bedroom, swam in front of my eyes. God would I fuck that in a heartbeat, I thought.

Two hours later and I sat dismal in the night club Myra had gone to. I had already passed on two offers from drunken chicks I knew I could have banged in the parking lot. It was the first time in my young life I was in a night club and not getting laid. Dad had been right, this patrol duty sucked.

Then again, Myra/Tyra wasn't having much luck either. She had already pissed off two other women when she all but crawled over their dates. A third guy I think she scared the living shit out of when she unzipped him right at the bar. I had to admit, she really was a purebred slut in action.

I walked over to the bar, to order another drink, leaning on the counter waiting for the bartender to see me.

"Hey stud" I heard a sultry voice over my shoulder. "Buy a girl a drink?" I turned and stared into the eyes of my sister, but not my sister.

As Tyra, she had no idea who I was, only a guy with a cock right now.

I figured, what the hell, might as well play along. When the bartender came by I ordered.

"Rum and coke" I told him. "Sex on the beach for the lady" I added, remembering Myra's favorite drink.

Tyra arched an eyebrow at me. "How did you know stud?" her voice literally dripped sex.

"Sexy drink for a sexy lady" I gave her my most disarming smile.

"Mmmmm" she hummed. "I think I'm going to like you stud." She smiled.

"I won't say what I'd do to you" I whispered in her ear, then turned and led the way back to my table.

I have to say, the next half hour to hour was a little on the weird side. She looked like my sister Myra; she even had some of the same mannerisms of Myra. Yet, at the same time, she wasn't Myra at all. While her voice sounded somewhat the same, there was a husky quality to it I had never heard from my sister.

She kept shoving her tits at me, her hard nipples almost tearing through the tight black crop top. All the while her hand never left my thigh, only inches from my by now throbbing hard erection.

Dad had said if she didn't find anyone, I had to do the job myself. Somehow I had inserted myself through my own damn curiosity, and now I was stuck. Could I really fuck my own sister? My eyes locked to her bouncing breasts, and with a throb in my groin, I knew my answer. I wasn't sure how to even bring up the subject, but Myra, as aggressive Tyra, solved the problem for me.

"You like my tits don't you stud?" her sultry voice filled my head.

"What's not to like?" I smiled back.

My sister smiled, I could see a glint in her eyes that was new to me.

"So...are you a boy...or a man?" she asked me.

"There's a difference?" I asked back. I needed to know where she was going with this.

"Oh hell yes" Myra/Tyra barked. "A boy asks for what he wants" her eyes locked to mine. "A man...takes it."

Ahhh, so that was her game, I realized. I reached up one hand, and right in the middle of the club cupped one breast through her tight crop top, squeezing the firm flesh while I rolled her nipple under my thumb.

Her hand shot up my thigh and gripped my hard cock through my jeans. "Oh fuck yes" she whispered. "We need to blow this place" she whispered. "Or better yet...we need somewhere I can blow THIS" and she squeezed my pulsing cock.

Not having many choices, like I was going to take her home. I stood and led her out to the parking lot to my parked car. Silently I opened the back door and stood and waited.

Myra/Tyra tuned and sat on the edge of the backseat, her legs outside the car as she sat in the doorway. Swiftly her hands came up and unsnapped my jeans, yanking them to my knees as my cock sprang free in the cool evening air.

"Nice cock" was the only thing my sister said, and then she literally engulfed me to the root.

Holy fuck, could my sister suck cock. Her teeth grazed in just the right spots, her tongue swirling over every sensitive area. Spit ran down her chin as she hammered her own face onto my dick. I reached down and gripped her raven hair, as my hips took over, pumping every inch into her throat.

I could hear her gag every now and then, but she took every thrust and wanted more. I could feel my nuts wanting to tighten, god I didn't want to cum this way. I jerked her had back by her dark hair, staring down. Her eyes almost glowed with lust, foaming saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth.

"That's it stud...fuck my mouth" she gasped

Without a word, I shoved her onto her back into the backseat of the car, dropping to my knees on the pavement. I raised her legs up and split them open, her tight mini skirt riding up her hips, exposing her already wet pussy.

I could smell her sex as my face rammed between her thighs, jamming my tongue deep into her. God she tasted good, I thought.

"OH fuck yeahhhhhhhhhhhh" my sister moaned. "Eat me, take that cunt stud" she rasped.

I now knew, everything dad had said, had to be true. Myra would have been mortified if she knew how she was behaving right now. This wasn't Myra, my mousy little sister. This was Tyra, a hot piece of ass that wanted a good pounding.

I latched onto her hard clit, and yanked on it with my teeth, pulling it tight. I felt her ass jerk under the stimulation.

"Arrgggggggggggggghhhhhhh" Tyra cried from the backseat. "Eat my cunt, suck me, oh fuck own me stud." She babbled.

I couldn't stand it, I needed inside her, and now. I slid up her body quickly, my jeans still around my ankles. I stared into my sisters strange eyes.

"Take it bitch" I mumbled. Then I rammed every inch of my cock deep into her.

"FFFUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" Tyra wailed. Her legs came up and wrapped around my waist, while her nails raked down my arms.

"Fuck me you bastard" Myra/Tyra screamed. "Fuck your bitch stud." She ranted.

I couldn't believe I had it in me, as my hips hammered down into my own sister with every ounce of strength I had. My hips slapping her thighs as I fucked her hard and deep. The car was rocking with the power of my blows.

"Oh fuck...oh shit" Myra/Tyra babbled under me. "Harder baby...fuck me HARDER" she demanded.

My sister reached down and yanked her crop top above her swaying breasts, exposing all of her to me. "Suck my tits stud...come on suck them" she grated up at me.

I lowered my head and pulled her tit flesh into my mouth. Sucking and chewing on her aching nipple at the same time. I could feel her body shaking under me as I drove into her deeper and harder, her arms wrapped around me.

"Cumminnnggg" Tyra wailed under me. "OH fuck don't stop stud" she begged. "Make your bitch cummmmmmmmmmmmmm" she screamed, her whole body convulsing under me.

I could feel her hot juices squirting out to cover my cock, then run down and puddle on the seat. Thank god I had leather, I thought. This would be a bitch to get out of cloth seats.

I once again could feel my balls starting to pinch. I knew I wouldn't last long this time. The realization I was buried balls deep in my own sister, bareback, woke me up. I needed to cum, but where, I couldn't risk impregnating her. I didn't know if she was on the pill or not.

Then it hit me, Tyra wants to be fucked; then I'll fuck her. Levering myself up on my arms as best I could in the confines of the back seat, I pulled my hips further back, yanking my cock from her dripping hole. I saw my sister's eyes pop open and she opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, I lowered my hips and drove forward again.

"SHIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Myra/Tyra screamed; as the engorged head drove through her tight ring, and half my cock buried itself into her tight ass.

"God YESSSSSSSSSSSSS" Tyra screamed. "Fuck my ass stud...OWN my ass you bastard" she cried out.

I pulled back, and then rammed my entire length up her tight ass. God, it felt like a volcanic fire was gripping my hard dick.

"You like having your ass fucked bitch?" I looked down at my wanton sister.

"Fuck my ass...own my ass stud" my sister gasped. "Every hole is yours babbbyyyyyy" she moaned.

Propping one arm across the back of the front seat, I looked down at my sister. She had passed into an almost animalistic realm; her eyes were rolled back, a grimace on her face as she roared to her own orgasm.

I reached down and poised my hand in front of her dripping cunt. "Every hole" I grated, then rammed two fingers up into her.

"Ungh...ghaaa...fuck...cum...cumm...CUMMMMMM" my sister finally screamed. Her body was flopping on the seat under me. I felt a spray of hot cream erupt around my buried fingers, and wash my lower belly as Myra/Tyra literally ejaculated her orgasm.

"Fuck yes" was all I could grunt, as my cock jerked deep in her bowels, the first rope of my thick cum washing her deep inside. I could feel my body shudder as I started to empty into her tight ass.

"Nuughhhhhhhhh" Myra/Tyra moaned, as she felt my seed being deposited into her bowels. "That's it stud" she gasped. "Give me every fucking drop." She commanded.

Exhausted, I rocked back as my softening cock slid from her tight ring. I looked down and was stunned at the sight. Her entire groin and thighs were coated with her own fluids, while a thick glob of my own cum oozed out of her ass.

In shock, I felt her slide out from under me like a professional. Standing beside the car she straightened her crop top and smoothed out her mini skirt. She made no effort to clean the slime that now ran down her thighs.

"Thanks stud" my sister said in her strange voice. "That was one hell of a fuck"

Before I could even reply, my sister tuned on her high heels and walked towards her own car. I scrambled to get dressed again, and pulled out of the club parking lot, trailing behind her taillights, as I watched her head unerringly for home.

I was a bit surprised to see dad's car already in the driveway as I pulled in. Mom must have been quicker than Myra, I thought. Inside I found dad sitting in his chair watching the late night show.

"I take it you had to fill in" my dad looked at my worn out expression.

"I have only one thing to say" I sighed, easing my tired body onto the couch. "Holy...fuck."

"I warned you" my father laughed. "Bit of a demon isn't she." He said.

"That is an understatement" I half laughed. "I take it mom was more successful?" I asked.

"She wore out two guys in less than forty minutes" my father laughed.

"Two?" I said surprised. "Jesus Christ."

"You think your sister is bad" Dad leaned over and handed me a cold beer. "Try a woman who has better than thirty years to perfect her craft."

"Oh my God" I whispered. I took a drink of the offered beer as my mind tried to wrap around that thought.

"Exactly" my father laughed again. "Son, your mother could suck an orgasm out of two dead men."

He leaned forward and took the beer from my hand, taking a drink. Then he looked me straight in the eyes.

12