I Like It Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn we got him good that time! You are such a witch Jan, teasing your brother like that!"

That's when it hit me,

"A damn joke. Let's embarrass John again, for old time sake. Damn women anyway!" I thought to myself, returning to the window again.

I saw they had settled in on their towels, taking in the afternoon sun, bodies glistening from the oil, obviously satisfied over their little joke. I gave them an hour and finished one more drink, before sneaking out the front door.

Rounding the house I grabbed the garden hose and turned on the water, allowing it to run cold. I moved slowly around the corner of the house and positioned myself to get a perfect shot at the girls and let the water go.

You'd thought the dead had risen, by the shear volume of their screams! Jan and Cathy both jumped, nearly, straight up, tits bouncing, asses jiggling and not knowing which way to run.

Wide eyed and screaming, they ran into one another twice before they were able to catch their breath and see where I was standing. I thought I'd laugh myself silly, when the girls charged me, screaming in unison,

"You are so, fucking, gonna die, John!"

I ran around and entered the front door, where I was immediately tackled by two very naked and wet women, bent on tearing my dick off! We laughed and wrestled on the living room floor, where each took their shot at squeezing my cock until I cried "uncle", begging for mercy.

"Alright, alright you two, I give up! It's time for you two nymphs to get dressed and help me!" I yelled out.

Jan kissed me first and then Cathy, before they got off me and helped me up.

"Guess we deserved it, but you're still a shit John!" Cathy said, as they walked away to get dressed, and Jan added,

"Ya John, a shit!" grinning back at me over her shoulder.

I watched, a smile on my face, as they sashayed their way through the living room, wiggling their asses for me, when Jan turned to add one last comment,

"Oh, I told Cathy how good you are at pussy shaving. You'd better plan on having your butt up stairs in a few minutes, its Cathy's turn!"

"Christ, is that I'm good for around here? Work, work, work!" I thought to myself, grinning widely at the prospect of shaving Cathy's red haired pussy.

I made another round of drinks and headed up stairs...

It was nearing 4pm when the girls finally came down, obviously refreshed from their shower and make over, both sporting a "Madonna" like smile, that got me to wondering again about what I had seen on the deck earlier.

Happily pitching in, Jan and Cathy made short work of the remaining prep work, while I tended to the bar-be-que fire and outside set-ups. The girls walked out with everything we needed a mere half hour later, joining me on the deck. We all took a seat at the picnic table and started to talk.

"So Cathy, what's going on in your life? Jan tells me you're in a bad way." I asked, starting the conversation.

"Ya, my life pretty much went down the old crapper, a little while ago, John. I suppose Jan told you we'd been talking over the past months?" Cathy responded, a serious and hurt look on her face.

"Ya babe, she did, but she's left it to you to tell me about it." I replied back, grabbing Cathy's hand and squeezing gently.

"Oh Christ John, where to begin! I mean it's all been so stupid and pathetic, I can't even believe it!" Cathy said softly, tears forming in her eyes.

"Jees Cath, I don't want to spoil our 4th, I mean if you'd rather wait and talk about it later, that's Ok." I said, trying to ease the situation.

"No, lets just get this over with now. Once you know I'll feel better and we can all have fun together again." Cathy said, forcing a brief smile and went on,

"I got caught embezzling, from my employer in Riverton, John!" Cathy blurted out.

"Christ Cath, what were you thinking anyway?" I asked, and immediately regretted my words.

"Fuck, I don't know. The owner, my boss, was an asshole from the start. Always making snide comments, watching me like he was mentally undressing me and finally making advances at me, touching my ass and tits. I took the money because I felt I deserved it for putting up with his sorry ass."

"No shit! Why not just turn him in? You know, sexual harassment and all?" I asked.

"Couldn't, I needed the job badly and the pay was pretty good. The extra I was getting helped me do a lot of things I wanted to do, so I just put up with him." Cathy said, starting cry.

Jan reached over and put her arm around Cathy's shoulder and whispered,

"Go ahead Hun, finish the rest. Tell John, you'll feel better."

"A few months back the owner caught me, skimming his money pot, you know? I started to explain and even offered to pay back the money, but he wouldn't have it. He started to black-mail me instead, sexual black-mailing John!" Cathy stammered, speaking the last words.

"He forced me to have sex with him, when and where he wanted it. Every morning I had to bring him coffee and before leaving he would pull his cock out and make me give him a blow job. If I brought in paperwork, he make me stand next to him so he could put his hand up my dress and finger my clit and pussy, taking it out only to lick his fingers and leer at me. He'd walked into the restroom and masturbate, watching me pee...Oh God John, it got worse and worse!" Cathy sobbed.

I sat stunned. I couldn't believe anyone would treat another person that way. I got up and went to Cathy's side of the table and sitting next to her, wrapped my arms around her, letting her cry on my shoulder.

"A month ago, he turned mean. I walked into his office one day and he grabbed me, forcing me to bend over his desk. He tore my panties off and jammed his cock in me so hard I started to bleed, but he wouldn't stop. He pounded me hard, pulling my hair and head back, and slapped my ass so hard he bruised me." Cathy cried out, sobbing even harder.

"Oh Cathy, sweet Cathy how could you let that go on?" I whispered to her.

"I didn't want to go to jail John! I thought he had me good, until last week. I found out his wife was coming into the office and I laid a trap for him. I knew he'd call me into his office for his morning fuck session and I stalled him off until just before "she" would arrive." Cathy said looking up at me, a faint smile starting to form on her lips.

"Go on, don't stop now!" I said, smiling back at her.

"Well true to form, I heard him bellow at me for the third time, before going in to find him standing, in the middle of the room, with his fat belly hanging out, nearly covering his hard, little, dick. He grabbed my arm and twisting it shoved me towards the desk, lifting my dress, as he bent me over. He had just started to shove that little pencil dick, of his, in me when the office door opened and his wife stepped in." Cathy grinned broadly, at recounting the scene.

"And, and Christ what happened!" I shouted.

"Oh his eyes got big, like dinner plates, at seeing his wife! She screamed like a banshee and ran towards him, looking to kill, but pulled up short and kicked him square in the balls, between the back of his legs. I know because I felt the force of it, he was still in me when she did it! He dropped like a rock in a pond, screaming high and loud!" Cathy said, finally roaring with laughter.

"Oh my God!" I said, cringing.

"She screamed at me to get out and as I left the room I heard even more screaming from that fat bastard. I don't even want to know what she ended up doing to him, but I suspect he won't be using his dick for much anymore, except peeing, if he still can!" Cathy roared again.

Jan damn near fell off the picnic table seat, laughing hard and loud and I joined in to make it the three of us, apologizing after a while, telling Cathy,

"God, I don't mean to laugh but the ending of that was funny shit girl!"

As Cathy's laughter died away she replied,

"Not all funny John. I lost my job, my house and any chance at another job in Riverton. He recuperated enough to see to that." Cathy added, turning the moment back to the sobering reality it really was.

"Well John, now you know. I told you she needed us." Jan piped up, giving Cathy a kiss on the cheek.

"Alls not lost, my little sex pot! You still have us and you know I would never abuse you! I may want your sweet pussy every day, but only if you offer it!" I said, trying to make the mood light again.

"Jesus John, you are a shit!" Jan said, jabbing me in the ribs.

Cathy laughed, jabbing me too and then started to tickle my ribs. Squirming, I finally got away and we began our 4th celebration in earnest. It was going on 8pm when we left for the lake.

It was a warm summer's night and the girls changed before leaving. They had gotten in my closet and both found a shirt to wear, not buttoned, but tied in the front in large a knot, exposing their breasts to the point a slight sideways move brought their nipples out of hiding. Each chose a "mumu" style wrap for a skirt, which they tied off to one side, leaving a, wide, open slit running up their thighs to where the mumu tied off.

As they ran up to me, breasts bouncing, exposed nipples peaking out as their shirts opened up slightly, I grabbed their asses and smiled wide at feeling their smooth tight cheeks and nothing else under their mumu's. We slid into the car and sped off, excited at seeing this years fireworks. It would truly be like none other!

We arrived with plenty of time to set up our blankets and get ready for the show. At the girls suggestion we drove to opposite side of the lake, away from everyone else. We still had a perfect view, but privacy which the girls wanted.

We picked a spot on the lake shore and I got the blankets spread out, for the girls. As they settled down, I returned to car to grab refreshments, which we had pre-made and a radio.

Happily I returned, whistling and feeling on top of the world, over having my sister and her best friend back in my life.

Approaching the girls I heard the moaning and as I peaked the shore line sand dune, I gasped for the second time that day and slowly and quietly walked up to them, standing directly over Cathy's head.

Cathy lying prone on the blanket, had her eyes closed and lips pursed in a soft moan, as Jan lay between her legs licking and sucking her clit. Cathy's breasts jerking noticeably each time Jan's head moved upwards quickly licking her clit.

"Ahem, just what's going on here?" I said, as a grin started across my lips.

Cathy's eyes opened, her lips forming a smile as she said,

"Oh – Jan – and – I – started – without - youuuuuu, Oh God Jan that's the spot girl!" came the words, mostly in time to Jan's clit probing, as she reached up and touched my hardening cock.

"We have a surprise for you John, guess you've started to figure that out, huh?" Cathy asked, as her tits bounced more at Jan's probing and she went on,

"Jan – wants – you – to – fuck – her - in the - ass!" Cathy's words came jerking out, as her legs started to quiver and she grabbed the blanket hard, making her knuckles white.

I dropped the refreshments, as I heard Jan's muffled voice,

"Ummm, hurry John, we can all cum together!" and watched as Jan rose up on her knees, never letting go of Cathy's clit and presented me with her ass.

As stunned as I was, I somehow found myself naked and kneeling down behind my sister. Bending I spat a large glob of spittle on Jan's ass and watch it run down to her rectum. Catching it there, I massage her ass and slipped a finger in, as Jan lurched forward, causing Cathy to scream out.

"John, John theres' some oil over here." I heard Cathy moan and then felt her hand handing me the bottle.

I pulled my finger from Jan's rectum and applied a generous amount of oil and worked it in before sliding in again, this time feeling Jan push back to bury my finger. I slipped my other hand under Jan and found her pussy, massaging her clit hard, as I added another finger in her ass. My reward was increased moaning from both women.

"John, you'd better get your big dick in her, before I cum, damn you!" I heard Cathy call out, between gasps.

I rotated my fingers a few times and pulled out to grab my cock, now rock hard and aimed for Jan's rectum. Pushing gently I felt the resistance of her rectal muscles and then a quick entry, just past my cock head sent Jan into spasms. Her legs shook violently and slowly clamed down as I began to thrust my hips and sink my cock deeper inside her.

The moans from Jan and Cathy increased with every penetration I made, until Jan felt the familiar shaking in my legs and knew I was about to explode. Quickly Jan pulled off of Cathy and turning her head to me, said in a low rasping voice,

"Pull out of me, easy John. I'm going to have Cathy finish me, lift her legs and jam your cock inside her, fill her up like you did me today!" and with that Jan moved to straddle Cathy's head, after I gently pulled my cock from her ass.

In position, I heard Jan draw in a deep breath as Cathy latched onto her clit and I raised Cathy's legs, ready to slide in. Cathy spread her legs wide allowing me to guide my cock to her sex hole and I heard Cathy's muffled scream and words, as I bottomed out my cock in her tight pussy,

"Oh my fucking God Jan! You've kept that huge cock for yourself all these years! You fuckin' bitch!"

Cathy went crazy in Jan's pussy, licking and sucking and probing, as I pumped my hips sinking my cock deep with every thrust. I felt the urge to release, as I reached around Jan and grabbed her tits, squeezing hard yelling out,

"Hope you're ready girls, causing I'm filling Cathy up!"

I watched as Cathy's hand slid around Jan's ass and she inserted two fingers in Jan's rectum, pulling her towards her face harder. Jan screamed out, as the finger drove in deep and bore down to let Cathy finish her, her hips wildly shaking.

Cathy wrapped her legs around me, as she started to hump back as I drove into her and I felt that pressure build, knowing release was on the way,

Just as I exploded, sending a large glob of cum into Cathy, she squeezed me hard around my waste and I felt her pelvis spasm, and repeatedly, in rapid succession, telling me she had came too. Jan, feeling my tightening grip on her tits, as I came and Cathy's intensified lock on her clit came with us, nearly drowning Cathy with pussy juice, her pelvis shuddering uncontrollably, as waves of release passed through her.

None of us had heard the first volley of fireworks. None of us saw the first bright flashes of the firework bursts, only the bright flashes of our mutual cumming. I slowly pulled out of Cathy, making her legs jump and rolled over on my back. Jan slid down Cathy's belly and rolled to place her head between my legs, gently sucking my cock. Cathy rolled towards us, rubbing her pussy cummed lips with one hand and rubbing my dripping cum onto to labia with the other, still moaning. We were spent and lying there, enjoyed the fireworks, listening to our heart beats slowing down.

It was late when we arrived home. I led the women up stairs and they followed me into bed. I lied there, sandwiched between two gorgeous women, smiling over the thought my life was full, like never before. I had my sister, my complete love and the women she loved, as a lover. I fell asleep thinking,

"Life couldn't get any better!"

(or could it?)

12