I Like It Ch. 03

Story Info
Requests, bonds and surprises bring the trio joy.
9.1k words
4.71
64.3k
29
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

Prolog

Perhaps I clutter my mind with, too, much these days. Even knowing I have several things in the works, I went back to enjoy this earlier writing and found myself drawn to it once again. The public comments urged me towards adding to this tale, which I admit was left hanging, or something near that point. And so, I once again delve into the world of John, his sister Jan and best friend, Cathy. Enjoy.


"That's all I wanted;
But sometimes love can be mistaken for a crime
That's all I wanted;
Just to see my baby's blue eyes shine..."

Father Figure,
From the Album,
Ladies & Gentlemen
By George Michael

* * * * *

I awoke early the next day, feeling happier than I could ever recall. Slipping from bed and away from the loves of my life, I quietly put on my robe and left the bedroom, stopping briefly at the door to take one last look at Jan and Cathy. An hour later, they found me staring out the back door, reminiscing about days long past.

"Umm morning, is there coffee?" Jan asked, walking quietly up to my side. She planted a soft wet kiss on my cheek, as I told her there was. Cathy walked into the room moments later.

"Hey, good morning, I'm ready for some..." She started to announce, when Jan cut her off. "On the counter, John made it already."

Cathy was obviously more awake than Jan, judging by the lilt in her voice. She seemed happy and eager to start the day. I returned to the view and my thoughts, listening to the two talk and pour out coffee. When the scraping of kitchen chairs ceased and the women and taken seats Cathy called out to me.

"John, what are you doing? You're quiet this morning, anything wrong?" She asked.

I sighed, not heavy but, apparently enough to be heard and replied, "Nothing really, just reminiscing. And no nothing is wrong, in fact, everything is very much right, thanks to you two." I turned away from the door, smiling warmly at Jan and Cathy.

"Good – join us then." Jan responded, patting the table and returned my smile.

"Reminiscing, on what John?" Jan added, watching me walk over to the table.

I spent the next several minutes explaining my thoughts to Jan and Cathy. Towards the end they both rested their chins on up turned palms, looking at me almost dreamy eyed. It was hard for me to imagine that, after all this time, they still gave me butterflies, deep in the pit of my stomach. Watching them as I talked, their disheveled hair and slightly pink cheeks, a glow of life and love, endured them to my heart like never before.

"So, as I was saying, I'd love to do a set of renderings of you two again. It's been so long and it came to me when I was thinking. Any thoughts?" I asked, ending my oration.

Cathy and Jan sat in silence for a few minutes, making me wonder if they thought my idea was stupid. It was Cathy that finally broke the silence. "Model again - Jan and I? I mean, you really think we're still all that after so long John? Oh by the way, where are those penis drawings you did anyway? I'd love to see them again!"

"Hey, speak for yourself Cath! I'd love to John and so would she, she's just being coy. She's still hot and she knows it and getting naked for you has never been a problem with her, right my dear?" Jan replied quickly, giving Cathy a wink.

The laughter that followed was wonderful. It lit up the room and galvanized me into further thoughts, which I kept to myself. Jan and Cathy eagerly accepted the idea, growing excited as they discussed ideas for the drawings and paintings. Thoughtfully, they asked me my feelings about each idea and we agreed to start later that day. Strangely, the discussion turned towards more down to earth things, with Jan starting it off.

"Okay, so I've been doing some thinking too John, care to hear about what?" Jan asked, finishing her coffee.

"Sure, love to, what's on your mind?"

"Well...It's about the house, John, and Cathy. I want her to live with us and maybe we should think about moving, you know get a place in the country. Somewhere quiet where you can create and we can all enjoy each other without worry or prying eyes. Understand?" She came back.

Cathy's face registered a sort of shocked look, speechless might cover it. My only reaction was to smile. What Jan didn't know and what I hadn't brought up were those exact same thoughts. I reached out to grasp Jan and Cathy's arms, squeezing tenderly, and said, "Me too, the thought hit me early this morning. You want to stay don't you Cath, I mean I'd hate to loose a model and a lover in one day!"

Cathy's head dropped and, almost immediately afterward, so did large drops of tears. She was crying tears of joy, if that doesn't sound too corny. In a sudden rush, Cathy slid back her chair and launched into my arms. "Yes, yes, God yes I want to stay. I love you both so much." She sobbed out, bear hugging me.

Jan renewed the laughter from before, setting us all in motion once again, even though Cathy's was a mixture of laughs, sobs and more tears. I accepted Cathy's tear wet lips, running nose and all, as she planted kiss after kiss on my lips thanking me and Jan for wanting her. The joyous emotions calmed down and Jan got up to join us.

She lifted Cathy's face and joined lips with her, kissing her deep and long. "Of course we want you! If you think I'd give up the great sex with you girlfriend, you're just plain crazy!" Jan said gleefully, after parting lips and then hugged Cathy tightly against her body. Her comment started another round of laughter filled sobs, from Cathy. 'Women are so dramatic – God!' I thought and got up from the table.

"John, where are you going?" Jan called out after me.

"To get the old drawings for Cathy, she just can't stop looking at my dick, go figure!" I answered back, laughing. I walked away letting the women calm down, as they laughed over my comment.

************************

"You may not know it John but, when Jan first showed me your penis drawings I damn near fainted. They looked so real, so – so sensual, I felt like I was looking at the real thing. I couldn't help touching the drawing, I had to. Jan laughed at me but I swear I could feel the skin, every ridge, even the swell of your cock head. I soaked my panties that day – I'll never forget it." Cathy whispered out, as she studied the renditions again, after so many years.

"So why didn't you marry Cath? I figured you find some great guy and have kids and the whole shebang." I asked, ignoring her comments.

Following a very heavy sigh, "Oh, you'll just think I'm stupid, so let's just say Mr. Right never came along." She replied, gently laying the drawings on the coffee table.

"Sorry, I'm not buying that one. What's the real reason?" I told her and received a prolonged silence. Finally, Cathy reached out and tapped the drawings. "You." Was her only reply.

"Me? I don't understand Cath, what do you mean?" I asked, curiosity growing.

"I couldn't get you out of my mind. Hell, I tried I mean I had several guys but, nothing serious. They just didn't seem to measure up. Remember the night I hid in Jan's closet? God, I'm telling you none of those guys came close to giving me that kind of excitement. I think I was in love with you the first time I saw your drawings and giving you the blow job sent me over the edge!" Cathy blurted out and blushed in embarrassment.

I was no less embarrassed at the disclosure and it showed. Cathy was wrong, I didn't find her stupid, nor the reason she gave. I felt sad over the years we'd spent basically alone. I had pined over Jan, wanting her back in my life and Cathy wanted nothing more than to have me. "Jesus Cath why? Why didn't you call – get in touch?" I asked.

"Jan mostly, I figured she'd be angry if I did. When she got married I about shit a brick! Of course your parents were still alive then but still, I never figured she'd leave your side. That must have been hard on you, huh?" Cathy replied, lying back on the sofa.

"Yeah, it was rough alright. She used to flash me, did you know that?"

"What?" Cathy asked, sitting half way up in surprise.

"Oh yeah. Nearly every gathering, holiday or whatever, she'd find away to tell me she still loved me and flash me. Damn she was good at it too. Steve never suspected a thing but, the shits of it was that after seeing her pussy and knowing how she felt I never wanted anyone else either. Weird huh? You would have been the exception, I know that for sure. We really fucked up Cathy, don't you think?"

Easing up on her elbows, Cathy's house coat separated across her beautiful tits, as she smiled at me. "Yeah, I suppose we did. I wouldn't mind a little make-up time, wadda you say? Jan's out for a while." And she winked at me, as she slowly opened her robe to fully expose her nudity.

The anal action flashed through my mind from the night before and I grinned widely. Cathy's fingers slid over her soft belly mound, finding her vulva and spread those blood filled lips, as she separated her legs. Her clit was growing, poking its sensitive head from the sheath of skin, as she purred, "My butt needs another day but, I'd love my pussy filled, can you tell? My little man is coming out to see you!"

Gently, she toyed with her clit, watching me drop my robe to catch sight of the initial rise of my penis. "Umm just like the drawing – only live." She whispered. I moved in, shaking my finger at her.

"I believe I can help you with that." I replied, bending to place one knee on the sofa. Resting my hands on her knees, I slowly slid my hands down the inside of her thighs to drop my head between her legs. Cathy moaned out loudly when I sucked her clit in between my pursed lips. "Oh God, yes you can help!"

I loved Cathy's clit almost as much as Jan's. After licking, sucking and flicking it with my tongue and lips, I paused and moved away enough to watch its throbbing, jerking motion and listen to the pleading not to stop. I had no intention but, wanted to reposition myself for a new tactic.

Rising up and getting a second knee on the sofa, I bent over Cathy to rest my hands on the arm behind her head. Leaning in, I flexed my stiff cock, bouncing it off her clit and then inched back to slowly push the hard body of my cock between her wet labia. Gently I moved back and forth, lubricating my shaft and teasing her clit with bumps and pushes. It drove her nuts.


"God I should have called, I should have called! So long without feeling you, I was insane." She whispered and bit down on her lower lip, starting to tremble.

She was right, insane was the word for our not getting together. Jan would have never minded and something deep inside me knew she would have found a way to join us. The morning sex with Cathy was perfect. My head told me so. My heart told me so and, most of all, my cock. I sunk lower with each stroke, pressing harder into Cathy's slit to rub her clit roughly with the underside of my penis. The nuts quotient inside me was growing too.

With shaking limbs and a raspy voice I whispered, "Jesus you've still got it Cath – are you ready?"

"Umm, oh yeah, yeah I'm ready Johnny. My clit is screaming, put that sweet cock in me, now John, do it now!" She moaned back.

Forcing myself from my hand rest, I leaned back resting on my calves and grabbed a sofa pillow. Cathy's lusty eyes followed every movement and she was raising her hips before I could ask her. I pushed the pillow under her buttocks, wiggling it to make sure it was far enough back. Cathy captured her up raised legs, behind her knees, and held them waiting.

Rising up at the knees, I grabbed my stiff cock and bent it, just, enough to push my cock head between her wet lips. Cathy released her legs, letting them drop to my shoulders.

"Slow Johnny – slow, make me feel every inch baby." She murmured, closing her eyes.

Anything to please my lover. My trembling fingers found her thighs and with excruciating slowness I inched my cock inside her. The sexual tension was set to max. I watched Cathy's soft round tummy jerk and spasm, as I shoved home. My pubic hairs were smashed into her creamy white mound, when I finally bottomed out. That's when she clamped down on my cock and opened her eyes. "Fucking insane – don't EVER let me be that stupid again!" She said forcefully and smiled.

I removed my hands from her legs and rested them on her belly. Her grip was amazing, causing me to struggle briefly trying to pull my penis back out. Cathy moaned loudly and clutched her breasts. The friction was incredible and very welcomed. The sweat of sex oozed from our bodies, as I worked my pelvis gradually picking up speed. No longer able to control the tight grip, I felt Cathy's vagina muscles relax, as she willing gave into my thrusts.

"I'm, I'm getting so close – God I – I love your cock, John-neee! Don't stop! God don't stop now!" Cathy screamed out and grabbed my arms, her sex frenzy building.

Somehow I got away from her grip and started to thrust harder. Cathy dropped her legs and wrapped them around my waist, doing hamstring curls each time I shoved into her. "Yes, yes, God Damn yes, that's it John – right there, I'm cumming Johnny, I'm fucking cumming hard!" She wailed.

My cock head told me my time was near. I felt the building pressure and knew I was seconds from releasing my load. I dropped down, thrust in hard, and held there, feeling our body vibrations take over. Cathy's vagina spoke to my cock – an urgent appeal.

In answer, my piss hole flared and Cathy screamed when the first load of cum shot into her vagina. Her pelvis met mine with every thrusting pulse, knocking hip bones hard against one another. We didn't care. Moments later it was all over. Cathy trembled uncontrollably and I shook on top of her. When I finally tore my lips from her tender and sore nipple we looked into each others eyes. Eyes filled with lust, love and desire.

"God I've missed you so much John. Don't pull out, please, leave your cock inside me I want to feel it shrink." She whispered in my ear.

Sexually exhausted, we remained tightly coupled feeling our heart rates slowly return to normal and our climaxes come to an end. When I eased up, Cathy again exercised her vagina muscles. My shrunken cock started to pull out but, she held tight to my cock head. It was comical the way my penis stretched out and with a, sudden, pop my cock head was free and throbbing. "Oh shit, yeooow that was intense!" Cathy gasped out and started to laugh.

My semen was slowly avalanching out of her sweet pussy when I rose to get my drawing pad and pencils. "Don't move I'll be right back." I told Cathy and walked away on weak legs, smiling to myself. I left Cathy looking very much like a sex satisfied Madonna. With eyes closed, she had rested one arm over her head and wore that sort of smile so recognizable over the ages since Leonardo painted the famous portrait.

************************

"How John? It's so life like – how do you capture the emotions, the deep felt feelings? I mean, God it looks like you knew exactly how I felt after our sex." Cathy said in an awe inspired tone, as she looked at the finished rendering.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really having an answer for her. "Sign it John, I want it. I'm going to frame it." Cathy requested, easing down on the arm of my chair. As I signed the drawing a thought came to me, perhaps an answer of sorts.

"It was a game with us. Didn't Jan ever tell you?" I asked.

"A game? No, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"She loved posing, God she loved posing, almost as much as the sex. We used the sex thing against each other. Sometimes I'd make her wait, you know posing for a couple of hours stark naked, changing positions, even stopping to touch her, moving a leg, adjusting an arm, anything to prolong the session. The look of desire her face damn near killed me, I wanted to fuck her so bad." I explained.

Cathy laughed softly and slapped the back of my head. "God, that's terrible John! What did she do?"

"She made me draw nude for one thing – Oh Yeah, butt naked! She'd refuse to take one thing off if I wasn't going to. I got hard a lot and she knew exactly what I was drawing at those times and teased me. A lot of times she wouldn't take no for answer though. She wanted sex and by God I wasn't drawing anything until she was satisfied. I liked that, somehow it made the drawing easier. Guess the sexual tension was over. We had so much fun, and of course there was always the danger when mom and dad were still alive." I went on.

Cathy paused, thinking, before she commented, "I was envious you know. I told Jan one day I wished I was your sister and she laughed at me but, I think she knew what I meant."

I gave Cathy a loving look and squeezed her bare thigh. "I'm sure she did but, I'm happy you're back with us. We have so much to look forward to, here take it, it's yours."

"Hey guys I'm back!" Jan called out, startling our moment. Cathy looked guilty immediately and I gave her leg one last squeeze. "Forget about it, she'll be happy we shared the time."

Jan walked into the living room, happy and excited, stopping suddenly as she looked us over. Cathy stood, clutching the drawing and smiled weakly. She moved towards Jan, as Jan started to talk.

"Humm, smells like sex." And she lifted her face sniffing like a dog after a scent. Before Cathy could close on her she dropped her head and looked straight at Cathy's wet vulva. "Looks like sex!" She exclaimed, pointing at the semen still clinging to Cathy's pussy lips and then quickly changed her finger to point at my limp dick.

When Cathy finally stood in front of her, intent on showing Jan the drawing, Jan reached out quickly and slid two fingers through her wet slit and jammed them into her mouth. "Oh My God, it tastes like sex! SO, tell me – before or after?" She questioned quickly, looking straight into Cathy's eyes.

Cathy flushed with embarrassment and stammered out, "After."

"Great, I always loved it that way the best! Let me see, let me see silly!" Jan replied, laughing and grabbed for the drawing.

I shook my head and laughed too. The bond between Jan and Cathy was stronger than I had ever imagined. I watched as they hugged and talked rapidly, while Jan ogled the drawing. "He's so, fucking, good isn't he?" Jan giggled out, looking over Cathy's shoulder to give me a wink.

And that was that. Whatever fear Cathy might have had ended that morning. They walked away arm and arm and I heard the fading words of Jan as she explained why she'd gone out.

"Fuckin' Steve, now he's not sure..."

I sat pondering the implication of the brief words I'd heard, wondering what Jan had meant. A short time later I got up. All the thinking in the world would do me no good. I had to find out what was going on. 'We do need a country house.' I thought as I walked off towards the bedroom.

I found Cathy reclined on Jan's bed and Jan doing a slow strip, as she discussed her outing. Jan's second hi-heel had hit the floor and bounced off the wall, when I entered and she was groping under her dress to remove her nylons. "John, help me would you? My dress, unhook it please." Jan requested, hearing me enter, and then went on talking to Cathy.

"So anyway, the fuck thinks he can sweet talk me into not going through with the divorce he started! Of course he conveniently forgets about his little office girl."

I slowly drew the dress zipper down, listening, and asked, "What, what happened? You never mention any of this." "The bra John." Jan replied back, looking over her shoulder at me.

Absently, I grasped the bra strap halves and did as asked. Jan had my interest peaked and Cathy's. She had a habit of being dramatic and she loved the fact she was making us wait for her response to my question. I saw the relief in her eyes when the bra tension released and she sighed. "God, that's got to be the best part about wearing a bra – getting the damn thing off!" She joked.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers