I Lose My Virginity for Christmas

Story Info
My fathers friend took my virginity during the holidays.
1.6k words
3.78
18.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holidays, one of the the most festive time of the year and best when reuniting with others to celebrate. I've never really liked it though as my birthday is 2 days before Christmas and I could not ask for more than one gift. This year the family decided we were all gathering at our house instead of vacationing somewhere.

Lots of people were invited, yet sleeping arrangements were already predetermined. Immediate family and close friends had priority to staying in our house and anyone else would have to stay at a hotel nearby, and then come over during dinner party/family time.

I noticed my mother had invited my aunt, uncle, and all 5 of my cousins. Took all my important belongings to the guest room knowing I would too have give up my room during those days for my cousins. The other accessible room was the guest room, and what I mean accessible is that it is wheelchair friendly.

We had an unexpected guest that I was not aware of, my dads friend Tony who had not seen in years. "Wow you're getting older" Tony said, he has not seen me since the longest. Yes, just turned 18! I replied. Dad explained and try to convince me to give up the guest room as his friend now needed it. Tony a bit embarrassed at what was happening asked where was I going to stay if he took the room.

Father suggested I could sleep in their bedroom room with them, yet I didn't want to do that. It is too much of a hassle to going upstairs to their room. I trying to keep the guest bedroom suggested Tony could sleep on the couch in the living room, he agreed that he could stay and not to worry as the couch did look comfortable.

After the Christmas Eve party we all went to sleep at around 1 AM. I noticed the guest bedroom door didn't close properly as it should without forcing it shut, that's probably because door was painted without sanding it and now it is thicker. Left it cracked open, but it wasn't easy to fall asleep as dads friend was snoring loud right outside the room.

I shouldn't have had all that punch and sodas I thought as I had an urgency to pee, so I got up and rolled out to the Bathroom close to the living room. As I was peeing, I noticed everything had become quiet. I was happy I could now sleep well, so I went back to my room. Noticed the bedroom was now completely open but I thought it was just the stupid door that had opened in its own.

"Hey are you awake!?" I jumped and sat back up on my bed, it was dads friend. Sorry I scared you, just wanted to ask if you had any extra pillows I could use. "The couch isn't as comfortable as I it looks" he said. I becoming aware felt though he might have come in while I had gone to the bathroom and the pillows were only excuses. I told him there weren't any pillows besides the one I had.

He then states "oh you have so much room here, do you mind sharing the bed?" The bed wasn't that big it was only a full size bed, and also I wasn't that small either at 5'10" and 175 pounds. He then also claimed that the living room was cold, it was true as it had rained all day and it was at around 45 degrees. I thought about taking the living room couch but it was cold.

I was extremely tired and I just told him to take it and I went to the kitchen to think what had just happened. I being so naive agreed that we could share the bed, didn't think anything bad could happen.I was wearing my super long down to my knees blouse pijama thing I wore every day, it would completely cover me yet I would wear it without any underwear. He wore a matching shirt and pants type flannel pajama. I told him to stay on his side, which there really wasn't much space for to be apart. I rolled over on to my side and a few minutes later an arm goes over my shoulder in which I pull down to my waist and we continue sleeping finally.

At around 5 AM, I wake up. We are in the same position, but his hands is grabbing on to my left breast. It wasn't squeezing or anything like groping. His hand was just cupping the breast, I didn't think wrong of it. It was different as no one has ever touched my breast, I felt slight excitement. I do have double D size breast though, so they aren't easily ignored

I slapped his hand playfully and told him to lower it back to my waist. He said sorry and asked if he could readjust as well as the blanket felt tangled a bit. He gave it a hard and fast pull, but with it pulled on my long blouse enough to see my butt. I was almost completely exposed. Wow, no underwear you naughty girl he claimed with excitement.

I was completely embarrassed and covered back up and said sorry. He said it was okay and not to worry as it was a very cute ass. He asked if I always slept that way, I embarrassed told him that it was the only way I felt comfortable. I could no longer fall back asleep, same had only become quiet leaning on my side with my back towards him. Suddenly I began to feel something poke me, and he had begun to snore so I tried flipping over on my back and grabbed on to what was poking me through the blankets.

He wakes up and says hey baby you just had to ask, I had grabbed on his penis. As soon as I noticed what it was I let go, but he said with a grin on his face it's okay you can touch and remove the blanket to show his perfect erect throbbing penis. I had never seen one in person, and he noticed I was very shy when looking at it. Sure I had seen porn, but because of my disability I hadn't tried even having a boyfriend.

Tony grabbed on to my hand and pushed it towards his penis, I very nervous didn't really know how to react. But excitement kicked in, I grabbed on to it and began stroking it the way I've seen in adult videos. I had become aroused, and my nipples were now protruding through the blouse. He noticed and began playing with them but slightly squeezing on them.

I with all the excitement and without thinking removed my blouse and he began sucking on my nipples one after the other. Look at those nice giant pepperoni nipples you have, they taste delicious he said. I slowly had began moaning. My vagina has become extremely wet, and he said let me show you more tricks with my dick. Would you like to try my dick inside of you? He asked.

I nodded giving him the thumbs up, but I warned him not to finish inside of me as I was scared of getting pregnant. My virginity was being taken away by my father's best friend, and he said he would do everything slowly.

He land ed me back in to the bed and began kissing my neck while slowly putting his hard erect penis inside. I began slowly feeling how it opened me up my tight vagina, as it felt how it slowly tears my inside. It was painful but at the same time it felt great, I was in ecstasy.

He began to thrust faster inside of me, I couldn't stop myself from moaning loud with all this pleasure I hadn't experienced before. My vagina began contracting on its own, and vaginal fluids with a bit of blood where getting everything wet in my bed. I wasn't scared anyone would hear me, the guest bedroom was almost completely disconnected from the main house and everyone would still be knocked out from yesterday late night festivities. I didn't know for how long we had been going on for, but reminded him too pull out a as I was too afraid of becoming pregnant.

I will finish inside of you he claimed, and without getting you pregnant. Let me show you a different trick, so I just replied okay. He grabbed me from my long hair and pushed my head in between his legs. I opened my mouth and slowly tTookook his penis until I gagged. He said swallow everything that comes out, I grabbed on to it and began sucking as if it was a giant straw. He came in my mouth and I enjoyed every single drop.

It's still 5:30 A.M. we haven't slept much. He carried me into the guest restroom and helped me wash myself. But 6 A.M. we had already showered. Went back to clean the room a bit. out the blankets and sheets, he took them to the laundry room we had outside in the backyard. I could no longer go back to sleep but stayed by myself on my chair thinking of what had happened.

He didn't come back in but instead went out to the living room and just laid on the couch as if he had always been there. I laid on the bed for a while, but became hungry and rolled myself into the kitchen. Grabbed some slices of bread and put them in the toaster, then made 2 peanut butter sandwiches. This was around 9 AM and everyone was waking up to open their gifts. Joshua was now up sitting on the couch talking with my parents, he claimed that the couch was the most comfortable and he had slept perfectly well.

No one suspected anything at all, and were not planning to invite Joshua on trip to Mexico when we go visit family. I'm really looking forward to this trip