I Lost, I Think

Story Info
Husband's friend proves a point.
1.2k words
3.51
152.8k
79
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shibainu
shibainu
174 Followers

My best friend, Bob, was a first class shit. All women were just pussies to him. Meant to be fucked and that was all they were good for. It was his goal in life to screw any girl he could. It made no difference to him who they were. And he would do anything to fulfill his goal. But he was my friend, regardless.

When he announced to me one day that he was going to screw everyone's wives that he knew I told him he was crazy. How could he do a thing like that? Wives were just like any other women, just cunts attached to long legs, holding up tits. Besides, he grinned malevolently, it would be a challenge.

I didn't think too much of this boast until he started to tell me about a conquest. It was a mutual friends wife, Harry. I told him he was full of shit. There was no way. Then he produced a pair of stained panties. There was dried cum on them too. I said that they could have come from anywhere. Harrys wife was forty, a real homebody and very straight laced. That's when he pulled out a Polaroid of June, naked, legs up high and spread with an unmistakable naked Bob between them. His cock was buried halfway into her red-haired vagina. I stared open mouth at the photo trying to figure how it had been faked. It wasn't. It was taken in Bob's apartment.

Bob just grinned at me with satisfaction and said that this proves my point. All women are cunts waiting to be fucked. Given half a chance they would all cheat on their husbands. When I got over the shock I told him that this was a fluke and that he couldn't repeat it. He looked at me smugly and didn't say a word.

I knew that something was up when Bob didn't mention anything about it after that. The image of Harry's wife with bobs cock buried in her had excited me more than I wanted to admit.

A few weeks later I had to ask him what was going on, hoping to catch him and cool his smugness. After stalling me for about ten minutes I was sure that I had nailed him he started to laugh and told me quietly that he had nailed Jims wife. Now this I knew was totally ridiculous. Jim's wife was even more of a prude than Harry's. She left the room when an off color joke was told. She blushed when Jim patted her butt in public.

I called his bluff. Out came the Polaroid's. There was Jim's wife her mouth full of cock and cum dripping out the corners of her lips. There was another shot of her taking Bob's fully hardened and erect cock up the ass.

Over the next few months Bob continued to show me photos of his now familiar cock buried in virtually every friends wife I knew. I was surprising myself by actually looking forward to see who he had screwed next. I told him to stay away from my wife and any way she would never do anything like that with him. Without knowing it I had challenged him. By the time I realized it was too late.

Several weeks went by. Then out of nowhere he came up to me one afternoon and gave me videotape. He laughingly walked away saying that maybe now I would believe him.

I took it home. Wendy was not back from work yet and I quickly put it in the VCR and started to play it. For the first few minutes there was nothing except Bob's apartment living room. Then the front door opened and in walked Wendy followed by Bob.

I couldn't believe it. She came in and Bob got her a soft drink. She was wearing the short lose skirt and tight blouse that she went to work with today. I could see the clock and it clearly indicated 1130 in the morning. She was on her lunch break.

She asked Bob what he absolutely had to see her about. He made quiet small talk for a few minutes not really going anywhere and then without warning he reached over and kissed her. In shock she took her kiss for a second or so and then pulled away. She was not angry but laughing. She said that if this is what he wanted he was wasting his time.

She started to get up and leave. She reached the door with Bob right behind her. He embraced her from behind mouthing all kinds of bulshit about wanting her for a very long time. She was laughing at him the whole time he was kissing and running his tongue up and down her neck.

He turned her around held her tight and started to hump her through her clothes. She was laughingly sending him off and he began to pull up her dress. She was trying to tell him to stop through his passionate kisses on her lips. Wendy was treating the whole thing as a joke.

While this was going on he raised her skirt up and slipped his hand into her panties. He quickly pulled them down exposing her blond bush. He immediately cupped her pussy and began massaging it. In seconds he had a finger up her vagina and was moving it in and out. My stomach turned inside out and it felt like a mule had kicked me.

June was still laughing but not as much now kept trying to push him away. He kept pulling his finger in and out of her. She stopped struggling and just stood there with a strange expression on her face. Then she raised her arms and put them around his neck. She spread her legs a little.

When Bob realized that she wasn't struggling anymore he picked her up and moved her onto the living room couch. He quickly took off her panties and buried his face full into her muff. Her head was tossed back and she had draped an arm over her eyes. As Bob slurped and kept her pussy occupied he also was very quickly removing his pants. His now familiar cock was hard and ready for action.

He fell on top of her and without many preliminaries sunk his shaft to its full length into her. It hadn't taken him more than ten minutes from the time they entered his apartment to his entering her.

He fucked her fast and very hard for the next twenty minutes. Wendy was meeting his every thrust with wild abandon. The both came to a messy climax cum and juice spraying all over them. While Wendy was recovering languidly on the couch he set up his Polaroid in front of the couch. He positioned himself inside her one more time and fucked her to another orgasm. When he was about to come off a second time himself he pulled out while still shooting his cum. A long string of cum became attached his cockhead and to her flared pussy lips. The rest of his cum shot onto her belly.

When it was over she quickly got dressed saying that this was a real mistake. They shouldn't have done it (Yeah, right, what about the second time?) and never ever say anything to anybody. He said ok. She left to complete the rest of her workday

He had made a believer out of me.

shibainu
shibainu
174 Followers