I Love Anal Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

Samantha is something special indeed. My eyes are wide and staring as I look down at her hand circling her clit and my cock sliding in and out of her tight ass again. This view is the best for me. I get to see so much. Her face experiencing pure pleasure, breasts with hard nipples, wet pussy and hard clit with her hand pleasuring herself, and the crème de la crème, my cock moving in and out of her tight, wonderful ass.

The change in position and me pitching my head helped. I'm not on the verge of exploding and know I can last a while now. Sometimes it's weird but if I stop myself from cumming in that initial excitement my cock becomes a little numb, if you will, and I can last until it builds up again. It works out well.

I don't want this to ever end because I never know when I'm going to have it again. It could take ten more ladies before I find another Samantha, so I'm taking advantage while I have her.

Her clit play has her pussy extremely wet. Her juices are running down the small patch of skin between her vagina and my moving cock. A few more thrusts and the small river hits my cock to add to the lubrication. It's slippery and instantly makes my cock slide in and out much easier. The flow continues and allows me to keep fucking her with deep, long thrusts, giving her everything I have each time.

"That's it... give me that cock... fuck my ass, Jordan... fuck me!" she screams.

Her ankles are in each of my hands and I give her what she wants. My thrust increase, I'm really going to town on this older woman's ass and my cock has come alive again. The numbness has worn off and I'm approaching climax. It's just too good. The heat, the new river of wetness, how tight she is and the visuals I'm enjoying are too much for me. All hope of lasting any longer are gone, she's cumming and her ass is convulsing on my cock like a rhythmic vise. I've reached my limit and as her ass milks my cock, I explode inside of her. We're both cumming at the same time. She's moaning, I'm shaking and convulsing as my cock contracts over and over, unleashing my load deep inside of her. The sensation of her ass pulsing with her own climax, as my cock explodes is phenomenal and impossible to describe. I can barely stay standing it feels so good.

I fall forward onto her with my cock shoved deep and still contracting the last pangs of pleasure into her body. She holds me as we both pant and struggle for breath, drowning in euphoric bliss together.

I fucking love anal sex.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12